After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

7

3.1K 119 5
By LiannQ

Falling from such a high stand, Su Lin'an originally thought that he was going to die, and even if he didn't die, he would be half disabled. As a result, he plunged into the pile of corpses and got up holding his nose. He found himself unharmed.

...well, it's pretty amazing.

Su Lin'an rubbed his butt that hurt a little from the fall, silently crawled out of the pile of corpses, walked to the side and squatted in the open space.

I have been looking down from the high platform, but I didn't realize that the dueling platform is quite big. It was about the size of a football field in the Earth era, and the corner where he was squatting happened to be Saxi's dead corner. Will not be found for the time being.

Su Lin'an took a deep breath, not knowing whether to lament his fate of escaping from death and falling into a dead end, or to fear the perverted behavior of Saxi, who scattered blood and flesh like a girl scattered flowers. Anyway, under the great fear, he is now very calm.

Not only is he calm, but he can also calmly analyze the entire place. His chance of surviving is about one percent.

This probability comes from his superb technique of loading corpses. The last successful escape gave him blind courage. If the red-eyed Saxi hadn't found him today, he might have escaped by lying here until the end of the battle.

How can it be!

Saxi in the distance is like a god of death wielding a sickle, with hands as claws, and his body is as light as flying flowers in a hurricane. Wherever he went, there were mourners everywhere. If this kind of person is placed in a society ruled by law on earth, he should be imprisoned forever. But he didn't, not only would he not be noticed, but there were also lunatics cheering for him.

The long silver hair and the red headband complement each other perfectly, blood splashes everywhere, a weird and frightening beauty.

Although Saxi looked more irritable and murderous than in the morning. But the death row prisoner who fell this time is obviously different from the previous two crooked melons and dates. Su Lin'an wiped a handful of blood on his face, and secretly saw several ruthless characters inside. There were four red prison uniforms and three orange prison uniforms among the group of blue and purple prison uniforms. The criminals in red prison uniforms were existences that Anderguapi would not dare to mess with.

As an outsider, Su Lin'an doesn't quite understand what the red prison clothes represent. He can only speculate from the thinking of a normal human male on Earth.

Red orange yellow green blue blue purple. Since the purple prison uniform is the lowest species in the First Paradise Prison, shouldn't the red prison uniform be at the top of the death row food chain? For example, a Class A war criminal with special talents? For example, a biochemist who conducts anti-human experiments on humans? Or the mechanic who developed the anti-social robot?

Of course, these are what Su Linan heard from Ander.

In midair, a group of them surrounded Saxi. The death row inmates made an alliance for a short time, intending to join forces to restrain Sassi.

Nine people formed a circle, and the fighting speed was too fast to be seen by the naked eye.

Su Lin'an opened his mouth wide and watched for a long time, and the blood fell down like raindrops. The death row prisoners who had escaped were wandering around. The 360-degree duel stage was wrapped in a transparent film, and it was impossible for them to escape no matter which direction they came from.

Screams, screams, while Saxi was fighting those people, he was able to use his wits to kill the death row prisoners running around below. He generally enjoyed listening to the terrified expressions and screams of the death row prisoners. The shadow of death enveloped the entire dueling platform in an instant.

Su Lin'an didn't look at it at all, closed his eyes and squatted obediently among the corpses like a mushroom.

I don't know how long it has been, maybe a century. I felt the blood mixed with flesh and blood falling down like rain, and the voice in my ear suddenly disappeared. Su Linan raised his head from among the corpses in a daze, and stood up tentatively.

A silver light flashed in front of him.

Only then did Su Lin'an slowly open his eyes wide, and saw Saxi, like a fallen flower, falling lightly on the pile of corpses and looking down at him. The big man in the red prison uniform flying in mid-air had been torn into pieces by him and thrown on the ground at some point. The stump and broken arm were thrown not far from him.

Su Lin'an's scalp went numb for a moment, and he sat down on his buttocks with a joking sound: "!!!!!!"

"It's you."

Saxi had discovered a fish that slipped through the net here, and was about to catch it to death, but saw a face that he would never forget.

Su Lin'an twitched the corners of his mouth, his smile was stiff and the score fell out in minutes: "Hi."

"You're not dead?" Saxi's red pupils trembled slightly, thinning into a line under the strong light.

Su Linan's face turned even paler: "Yes."

Saxi slowly opened the corners of her mouth, and her smile gradually became presumptuous like a gust of wind.

A gust of wind blew by, and the wind came from nowhere, blowing Saxi's silver hair and red headband into the air. Su Lin'an wiped off the blood stains on his face, and looked at the person above him expressionlessly.

All the prisoners in the audience were crying and howling, fleeing in all directions, but he was the only one standing there with a numb face like a big guy.

At the same time, Colonel Sophie, who was far away in the medical area of ​​the military region, opened the chip that Sassi threw to him.

The chip copies the body data according to the ratio of one person to one person. When Colonel Sophie opened the personal information interface, he didn't look at the value that was almost full of red on the screen at first glance, but saw a face that everyone looked for him thousands of times.

That dead Amana oga of His Highness! ! !

OMG! Oga, who was thought to be dead, turned out to be the notorious Interstellar Bandit Shire! !

Colonel Sophie immediately put down the application for Kandis to open the viewing authority, and urgently dialed Saxi's optical brain terminal. At this moment, Saxi was standing in front of Su Lin'an, with a cold smile on his handsome face.

He stared at Su Linan without blinking, and the magnetic field belonging to the beast dominated the entire arena. At this moment, all the death row prisoners who were fleeing in terror shrank in the corner like herbivorous animals cornered by ferocious beasts, shivering. And Su Lin'an, who was facing Saxi, stood still, his waist was not sore and his legs were not weak, and he stood upright.

Su Lin'an didn't know that he was so brave, but he was so brave!

On the opposite side of him, Saxi connected to Colonel Sophie's communication without anyone else. In an instant, a light screen popped up, and then a 3D image of a black-haired female officer in military uniform was revealed.

Colonel Sophie: "Your Highness! The person you are looking for has been found! He is in the Federal First Paradise Prison! If you can bring him out, Your Highness's anxiety will definitely be eradicated. If you are lucky, his comfort can be 90% The above possibilities will promote the further growth of His Highness's spiritual power. Your Highness, do you need me to contact the warden of First Heaven Prison?"

"No need." Saxi moved her mouth slowly, with a dark smile, "He is standing in front of me now."

Su Lin'an gulped, wanting to cry but without tears: "I don't need to stand in front of you."

A youthful voice that was as clear as a spring in the mountains suddenly came out from the optical brain terminal, and Sophie's ears went numb.

She turned her head and saw that young man who was as beautiful as a rose was standing among a pile of corpses with a broken face. His cheeks and neck were stained with blood, and his figure was slender and beautiful. His skin was fair to transparent, and when the light shone on him, he could see blue blood vessels. A soft halo over dark hair. At this moment, he was looking at his highness with a pair of black moist eyes in horror, trembling.

The expression on his face can be accurately summed up in four words, "My life is over."

Colonel Sophie: "Ah..."

"Let Sandler not have to look for it." Leaving this sentence behind, Saxi quickly shut down the communication.

The 3D imaging on Sophie's side disappeared instantly, and she blinked her beautiful big eyes with a slightly confused expression. After a pause of about three seconds, she finally came to her senses: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa whoa! Real people are better than 3D imaging!

Colonel Sophie hurriedly failed to send out the news that Saxi's oga had been found. Sandler, who was still rummaging through the garbage dump on the planet Delta, almost burst into tears when he saw the news. God knows he thought he wouldn't be able to go back to Emperor Star in the next few years!

All the military elites who were scattered outside quickly returned to the Emperor Star, and Sophie noticed a large area of ​​red-marked values ​​in Su Lin'an's personal information at this time.

Sophie is a medical worker and the Federation's top expert in mental power. Because of his great contribution to the Federation, he was awarded the rank of Colonel. Her scientific research is second to none.

This large-scale red value is based on her judgment. Either the body of the information carrier has experienced a special disease and has not been treated in time, or it is a special aberration in the gene.

But Sophie immediately rejected the first guess when she noticed the cell regeneration speed column.

Su Lin'an's cell regeneration speed is ten times the normal data. Cells are the building blocks of all living things. The speed of cell regeneration is strong enough, and even the most intractable disease will regenerate in the shortest time. In addition, the nerve sensitivity is about 3.5 times the normal value, but the mental power is already more than 400 times.

The only thing that seems too low is that his ability to fight against physiological physical data is very weak. The endurance of cardiopulmonary function and body organs has been lower than the normal minimum standard by more than 300 times. In other words, the health is very low.

If he is thrown into a harsh environment, he will die at any time, and he will die of suffocation within half an hour even if he is thrown into the water. Not as fragile as a breeding mermaid.

Mermaids are also the most vulnerable among the many interstellar species, but they generally have a long lifespan.

To some extent, it can be regarded as a kind of genetic fairness. Although fragile, it is beautiful and long-lived. But this oga is not only physically fragile, but also seems to have a short lifespan. Probably a genetic defect. According to the available data, it is estimated that they can live to about seventy years old. For federal citizens with an average life expectancy of 500 years, this is short-lived like a cloud of fireworks.

In addition, Sophie noticed an outrageous statistic: the bone age of this oga is only 20.

Their beautiful and noble Highness Saxi is 130 years old this year. This age is considered young in the interstellar era. After all, the general lifespan in the interstellar era is 500, and those with a long lifespan can reach 700 to 900. And Saxi happened to be the heir of the dragon gene, and he was also the heir of the most pure-blood atavism. According to the long growth period of the Dragon Clan, Saxi can only be considered an adult.

But if the 130-year-old Sassi is just an adult, the 20-year-old oga can only be regarded as a fertilized egg.

sky!

Sophie: "..." The scalp is numb!

"Something is wrong. I seem to have seen this gene sequence somewhere." Sophie realized that she might not be able to make an accurate judgment on this matter, and immediately dialed the emergency call communication of the Federal Research Institute.

Others came quickly. The Central Research Institute of the Federation was at the military headquarters. When all the researchers arrived, Sophia had already publicly displayed Su Linan's body values ​​on the huge screen.

Immediately, a genetic researcher recognized it: "This is the genetic sequence chain of humans in the ancient earth era."

"Didn't humans in the ancient earth era become extinct?" All the top talents in various fields of medicine were present. This kind of origin of species is a compulsory course for everyone. "Ancient humans have long been extinct. Is it a phenomenon of atavism?"

"It shouldn't be. Most of the atavism phenomenon develops in the direction of strengthening. This is obviously a regression."

Another researcher said: "Judging from his physical qualities, his lifespan is barely one-tenth of the average lifespan of the Federation. Is this a malignant aberration of the gene?"

Before the start of the interstellar era, all species were not presented according to one standard. The current citizens of the Federation are the product of a great fusion of genes. Although most people show a human-like appearance, their genes have already been rewritten beyond recognition. Most people have the gene sequence of a specific planet, just like the scientific researchers present, almost half of them come from the plant planet.

"This oga body data is too weird! There may be inaccurate tests or wrong data." Rigorous scientific researchers cannot accept the results of other people's tests, "We need to test ourselves."

Sophie also thought so, if this oga's lifespan was really so short, it would also be a threat to His Highness.

After a series of intense discussions, Sophie and other top federal scientists finally confirmed that the gene chain belonged to primitive earth humans. It's just that the sequence in front of me is slightly different from the genetic data of primitive earth humans recorded in the gene bank. The value of spiritual power is too high, and a special gene chain appeared in the ancient earth era many years ago.

The manifestations are also fast cell regeneration, strong mental strength, and high nerve sensitivity.

This special gene chain belongs to a group called Xiuzhen. The difference is that the physical strength of the cultivators is much higher than the common values ​​of the federation, and their lifespan is very long. This ethnic group was very rare in the ancient earth era, one in a million. There are still such special groups in the corners of the universe, but they are few in number and good at hiding.

"I will apply to Your Highness to re-do the physical examination on Charles."

...

Su Lin'an and Saxi looked at each other expressionlessly for nearly a minute, when the person on the corpse suddenly flew down, grabbed his collar and picked him up.

Both feet flew into the air, and the collar strangled his neck for a moment, and Su Lin'an was startled.

"Let go! Let go! Let me go!"

He kicked instinctively. I thought I was going to explain it here today, but Saxi just grabbed him and flew away from the arena.

Su Lin'an: "???"

He stayed on one of Saxi's hands in a strange posture of hanging his neck, and his body drew a circle in mid-air. He was taken out of Colosseum No. 1 directly. The long silver hair flying in front of him kept flying over, Saxi grabbed his collar and strode forward like pulling a pet.

I thought that my height of 183 was considered short in the interstellar era. Only when Su Lin'an's feet hit the ground did he realize that he was at eye level with Saxi. Even, he seems to be a little bit taller than Sassi.

Su Lin'an: "..."

Saxi: "..."

The four eyes met, Su Lin'an looked away from the top of Saxi's head, with an innocent expression.

"What are you looking at!" His Highness Saxi is beautiful in appearance, of noble dragon blood, born as an S-level growth alpha, with superb IQ. The only fly in the ointment is that his height is only 179.

This height can only be considered medium for an ordinary Alpha of the Federation. But for the alpha who is generally 185 in height in the military, it is indeed a blemish. If he had risen by another centimeter, he wouldn't be a humble 179, but that centimeter was missing! He is only seventy-nine.

The face that was still smiling just now was gloomy for an instant, and Saxi turned his face like a book: "Look again and pick out your eyeballs!"

Su Lin'an clutched his neck and silently looked away, honestly: "...No."

"What do you mean by the look in your eyes just now?" Saxi said, "How dare you think I'm short?"

"...No," Su Lin'an was so wronged, he just took a look, "Not short, I don't mind."

"Shut up! You don't need to say it."

Su Linan shut up obediently.

As a result, he shut up, Saxi's pale face was blood red, and he was so angry. He grabbed Su Lin'an by the neck and pulled it to his eyes: "Tell you bean sprouts, don't challenge my patience. Don't just rely on a face to feel confident, beautiful skin has no preferential treatment from me."

He wasn't justified, Su Lin'an was particularly aggrieved: "...Oh."

mad!

Sassi didn't bother to talk to him, so she grabbed his collar and dragged him out. Walking so fast, Su Lin'an felt like he was out of breath. Saxi seemed to be doing it on purpose, almost dragging Su Lin'an to the ground.

Pass through the long corridor, cross the first isolation area, and walk to the office area of ​​the prison.

Saxi didn't even take off his dirty gloves, and Su Lin'an's green prison clothes were stained red with blood. The patch on his chest is now black and covered with minced meat. Although he has no cleanliness, he also finds it very disgusting.

The corners of Saxi's mouth curled up strangely, and his smile was so gloomy that the warden didn't dare to approach him.

...he did it on purpose.

Su Lin'an was clearly aware of this, and silently swallowed the saliva that almost came out. Although he could vent his anger when he came out, but because of Isaac's perverted cleanliness, he might die.

It's better to swallow.

Standing on the ground of Paradise Prison, Su Lin'an squinted his eyes and looked at the scorching sun above his head, realizing that he hadn't seen the sun for a long time. It felt good to be in the sun, even though he was dying of heat.

Saxi didn't have time to wait for him to have enough time. He threw people into his private airship and flew to the medical area of ​​the military headquarters.

The rapid flight made Su Lin'an temporarily deaf. He lay on the ground and couldn't get up.

Before he could adapt to this inhuman speed, the airship had already stopped in the middle of a huge building complex.

This is Saxi's current temporary residence. During this period of time, his mental threshold was very unstable, and he needed nearby treatment. But smelling the familiar smell close at hand, Saxi felt that he no longer needed medical treatment.

Su Lin'an stumbled and was dragged through one building after another, and finally stopped in front of a white two-story villa.

Before he could figure out where it was, he heard two Didi beeps as the door opened.

Saxi dragged him up to the second floor unimpeded all the way.

Pushing open the door of one of the rooms, the bright light almost blinded Su Linan's eyes. He closed his eyes physiologically, and then felt his body lighten. Opening his eyes again, he found that he was locked in an iron cage. The rush of the process is like a shortcut key in life, from one hell to another.

Su Lin'an grabbed the fence of the cage with both hands:? ? ?

...Why is there a cage here?

And no matter how you look at this cage, its size and shape, it looks like a pet cage, right?

Saxi sat down on the bed, raised her legs and looked down at Su Lin'an in the cage coldly. Lips that were so red that they could bleed were split open, and he spit out the outrageous words: "From now on, you will live here."

Su Lin'an: "!!!!!!"

Su Lin'an: It's numb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2.2K 96
The general of the demon world possessed the body of a third-rate small time celebrity. This was the story of him coming over, determined to make pre...
222K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
255K 903 26
its all in the title babes 😋
235K 11.8K 91
Being flat broke is hard. To overcome these hardships sometimes take extreme measures, such as choosing to become a manager for the worst team in Blu...