After Being The First O To Ma...

By LiannQ

Title: 成为第一只标记A的我载入史册了 Author: 后夫微安 Status: Completed Description: Su Lin'an has traveled through time and tr... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
30.2
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3

1

7.2K 143 23
By LiannQ

Su Lin'an got up from the ground in a dazed state, with the sound of electric current sizzling and sizzling in his ears.

There was a strange smell in the air, part cedar, part rain. I don't know if it's his illusion, the air in the narrow space seems to be boiled by something, and it's getting hot and dry towards his body.

He shook his head heavily, his eyes dimmed, as if something stuck to his face.

When I touched it, it felt sticky and wet, and it was blood. There were heavy gasps next to his ears, and Su Lin'an's nerves exploded in an instant, and he became sober in an instant.

It was a dark and closed room, cramped and cramped, with metal walls.

There are no windows on all sides, except for a mesh skylight overhead. A beam of white light came down and just shone on the bed.

Su Lin'an lay on the ground, squinted his eyes and raised his head slightly, and caught a glimpse of a curled up figure on the bed.

It was a slightly thin man.

Wearing a military uniform, the military cap fell to the ground, and his long silver hair was scattered all over the bed. The messy uniform hangs halfway up, and the skin is pale. He was moaning in a low voice, his mind was not clear. In the struggle, he turned over, with a face that had been cut by a knife and an axe. His brows were furrowed, his eyes were closed, and his pale cheeks were blushing. The whole figure seemed to be picked up from the water, looking very fragile.

He was holding a laser gun tightly in his right hand, his body was trembling mechanically...

The wheeze was coming out of his mouth.

A clear and violent breath emanated from him, and Su Lin'an didn't know why he was so sure. But as the man who looked a little too handsome exhaled, a violent factor of wild beasts dominating the territory also diffused in the cramped space.

The survival instinct of the small animal caused goosebumps to appear on the surface of Su Linan's skin, and his confused brain realized the danger.

In a flash, he remembered!

I remembered! He crossed.

He, Su Lin'an, a junior. On the way to work and study, he was hit by a car and flew away. Opening his eyes again, he penetrated into an abo novel that integrates novel species of magical StarCraft, and became a disabled cannon fodder oga with incomplete gland development in the book.

But he is not o, he is not disabled, he is just an ordinary human male on earth who likes to meditate and absorb the essence of the sun and the moon.

The garbage system couldn't detect his pheromone, and because his body surface features only one pair of male reproductive organs, and he didn't have a complete gland, he was judged as disabled.

But this is not important, what is important is that he is going to die soon.

As a deformed oga with neither a nor b nor o, he was thrown into this room together with thirteen demented inferior oga.

Su Lin'an no longer remembered who threw it, and his consciousness was never clear.

This is the sleeping compartment of an aircraft. The entry of a stranger triggered the protection mechanism of the sleeping cabin. The walls on all sides were erected, and they were all sealed in an instant. The only skylight above the head used for ventilation was also connected to high-voltage electricity. The person curled up on the bed is none other than the first generation leader of the federation and the strongest alpha Sassi in this book who finally won the interstellar hegemony and tyranny ruled the federation for four thousand years.

They were the cannon fodder sent by the enemy to insult Saxi, and they were about to be shot in the head in thirty seconds.

No, to be precise, he was about to be headshot by Sassi in a second. Because there is no one else here except him.

The fear of death hung over his head, Su Linan got up in a jerk.

Look around, trying to find an exit in this closed space, even a dog hole will do.

The person on the bed has a beautiful appearance, but he is actually a murderous tyrant. In the book, the male protagonist who is a dragon and dominates the sky day and day, was easily crushed to death by him. Not only because of this man's murder, Sassi's cleanliness has reached the point of perversion. Who dares to touch a finger of him, just wait for the skull to be lifted and kicked as a ball...

Damn, he's dead!

Su Lin'an rummaged around tremblingly, trying to find some shelter to block him. But there was nothing in this dilapidated place except a bed and corpses all over the floor. He began to think about whether lying down and pretending to be dead could fool Sassi, and the tyrant on the bed had already started to roll.

His spirit was very tense, and he scratched here and there, getting blood on his hands. Almost all the clothes of the dead bodies on the ground were stripped off, only a keychain was found.

What a fucking keychain!

Can a keychain beat a laser gun?

Su Lin'an's eyes could not help but move to Saxi's laser gun. The huge fear and psychological pressure made him calm down instead. He began to think about whether to grab the laser gun and kill Saxi, or climb up to challenge the high-voltage electricity.

Suddenly, there was a loud bang, and the figure on the bed jumped up.

Before Su Lin'an could scream, a hot hand strangled his neck like lightning.

"Uh, uh, uh... let go, let go..."

Su Lin'an was afraid of hitting his arm, but the muscles in his arm were as hard as steel.

Before he could react, his throat seemed to be pinched by a pair of iron pliers. Both feet flew into the air, and the feeling of suffocation rushed up. The tight neckline choked his trachea, and the blood rushed to his head: "Help, help, help..."

The faint voice was very clear in this room, but apart from the dead, there was only Saxi in this place.

Who can save his life!

Su Lin'an's eyeballs were congested and in severe pain. He suspected that the blood vessels in his eyes had burst, his brain was hypoxic, and he had difficulty breathing. A carousel flashed in front of his eyes. Just when Su Linan thought he was going to die, a hoarse gasp sounded in his ear: "Cough. Cough cough."

Then the world spun, he was thrown around like a rag doll, and he was trapped under the quilt.

The feeling of suffocation disappeared in an instant, but the back quickly felt heavy.

One leg pressed against his back, firmly pressing down on the seventh vertebra in his back. Don't ask him why he knows, he just knows. The fear of death exploded in his mind like a spark, and Su Lin'an struggled violently.

"Let go! Let go! Let me go!"

Saxi's consciousness became confused again, he shook his head, his voice was muffled, but Su Lin'an could hear clearly: "These dirty things dare to be thrown at me, it seems that they have lived for too long... ..."

Breeze Novel NetworkRead History | Login | Registerfront pagelibraryrankingfull textsearch

background color:Font: [ Small Medium Large ]
Crossing (2/2)
bookmark

Su Lin'an's scalp was about to explode.

He uncontrollably placed one hand on Saxi's hand, trying weakly to pick Saxi's fingers.

However, he slapped Saxi's finger away just after he touched it: "Who is allowed to touch me! Dirty low-level creature!"

Su Lin'an was sober for a moment, he didn't want to touch him, he just wanted to survive!

And no matter how Su Linan struggled, Saxi was like a heavy weight on his back, and he couldn't break free at all. The hot hand grabbed the back of his neck tightly. Su Lin'an felt that he was dying, really dying. He had never been choked like this before, and he coughed so badly that his eyes started to roll.

While struggling violently, a scorching breath came over and sprayed on the back of his neck.

Su Lin'an trembled violently. He thought it was a laser gun, and kicked his hands and feet uncontrollably.

But his little strength is nothing to the elegant beast behind him shaking the tree and scratching itches. Su Lin'an was about to cry, she had never been so desperate. What the hell is his life ending before it even started? It's so over too soon. Just when he felt that the man bit off his neck like a beast, Saxi's lips pressed against the back of his neck.

Su Lin'an: "!!!"

The scorching breath lingered on the back of his neck.

Su Lin'an still doesn't understand what he is doing, but the most vulnerable part of a person is the neck. The arteries were here, and the instinctive danger set off alarm bells in his head.

"Damn it!" Saxi's voice was hoarse and deep, very gloomy in this confined space, "Where's the gland? Where are the glands?"

Su Lin'an's mind was buzzing, and he didn't understand at first.

When Saxi repeated the gland for the third time, he finally understood that it was the medicine that had taken effect.

The potion is working!

Before the enemy threw the inferior O in, they had already injected Sassi with a potion that would make Alpha go berserk. Otherwise, with his combat strength, he would never let strangers into his rest cabin.

However, anyone who has read the novel knows that Sassi is not a normal human being. The enemy injected enough drugs to make twenty high-level alphas lose their minds and become mating animals before finally defeating this pervert. And with such a heavy dose, he can still stay awake for a few seconds without interruption.

In those few seconds of sobriety, he killed thirteen oga that were jumping on him with one blow.

Is that human being? this is not.

Su Lin'an's glands are incomplete, no, he doesn't have glands at all.

He escaped by not being able to smell the pheromone. But the rest of his life in a rest cabin of less than fifteen square meters is so ridiculous. As the only survivor, he has to confess here right now.

"How could there be no glands?" The scorching breath was like the scythe of death. He searched for a long time but couldn't find what he wanted, and His Royal Highness Saxi couldn't help cursing: "What kind of inferior oga are you, why don't you have glands!"

Su Lin'an really wanted to complain, since he thinks he is inferior, let him go!

Not only did the people behind him not let go, but they became more and more irritable, and the strength of their hands became stronger and stronger. Su Lin'an felt that the air in his lungs was getting less and less... At the critical moment of life and death, an astonishing force suddenly erupted deep inside his body .

With lightning speed, he grabbed Saxi's arm that was strangling his neck and twisted it back, overturning the people behind him to fight back.

Knee pressed against the seventh section of Sahi's back, and one hand pressed Sahi's spine. He tried to pick off Saxi's spine, and he remembered that spines could kill instantly. But, why, the skin and muscles of this person who looks like a fragile vase are so tight, even if his fingers are almost torn, he can't buckle Saxi's spine.

wrong! Don't talk about digging out the spine, he can't even dig out the gun that Saxi is holding!

what to do? Waiting to die? It was not easy to turn over.

Su Lin'an thought quickly. Saxi, who was countered, obviously wouldn't be so honest and wait for him to finish thinking. Even if he was unconscious, Saxi would not sit still. He held Su Lin'an's arm with his backhand, trying to throw him off.

Ants are still struggling to survive, grasshoppers after autumn can jump twice, even a rookie who can't hold a gun has to struggle to the death. Su Linan's hands were trembling uncontrollably, and cold sweat dripped down from his forehead.

He, Su Lin'an, made a decision in an instant.

Do something big before you die!

Then he was heartbroken, bowed his head and grabbed the back of Saxi's neck.

Bite hard with the strength of reincarnation.

Su Lin'an doesn't know the damn marking rules in the abo world, anyway, he only knows that alpha makes oga lose strength by biting here. His shallow common sense is like a living horse doctor, and he bites the back of Saxi's neck tightly, wishing to bite out a bite of flesh. A fishy smell filled Su Lin'an's mouth.

The people under him struggled violently, furious, trying to throw him off.

Although Su Lin'an was thin, he was not weak, but his whole body seemed to grow on Saxi's body and he couldn't fall off.

His Highness Saxi, who had always been reserved and elegant, let out a sob from his irritable hammer bed at this moment, his mouth that could only scold the damned, and suddenly lost his voice.

Su Lin'an didn't notice the abnormality of Saxi, he bit it fiercely, the bloody smell made him dizzy. He bit the faintly visible light blue scales on both sides of Saxi's cheeks, and the dragon horns on his forehead grew out, almost unable to maintain his human shape until the fishy smell in his mouth completely disappeared, and a smell of cedar rainwater filled his mouth. Su Lin'an's mouth, he did not let go.

Gradually, the smell of cedar became stronger and stronger. Su Lin'an seemed to be brainwashed by the good smell, and he took a breath uncontrollably.

Saliva seeped through the wound...

The violent person under him gradually lost his strength, and the hand that was trying to pinch his neck hangs down feebly...

...

The air is like a pot of boiled water, if you take a breath, it will be hot in your lungs.

Everything happened unexpectedly. Perhaps it was because Saxi's blood contained medicinal ingredients. Su Lin'an, who sucked his blood, was lost by the smell of cedar rainwater, and he lost his mind...

The author has something to say: Open the text and ask for flowers~~ This is a short video!

↑Back to top↑

Error in this chapterOther related reading:God of Cooking Dad: Spoil his daughter to heavenWear a scheming white lotus [wear a book]After the scheming is disguised as an innocent beautyMarriage like tideConcubine Chong doesn't want to enter the palace after rebirthLiterary master Ye TujunGu MianThe cute wife counterattacks: President, please accept the moveChun Xin bears mefood protection

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

199K 8.1K 64
The Villain is a Little Pitiful 给反派小可怜冲喜 Author: 云中鲸鱼 Status 64 Chapters (Completed) Description The object of the marriage contract is the heir of t...
101K 3.9K 8
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
220K 9.4K 96
After Rebirth, I Decided To Inherit the Family Property 重生后我决定继承家产 Author(s) Cattail Tea 猫尾茶 Status in COO 103 Chapters (Completed) 94 Main Chapters...
36.9K 1K 87
我再也不敢和主角作對了 Status: 87 chapters (Completed) Author: Jiu Pin Lin Xiao was addicted to reading Qidian novels. He always fantasized that he would have a...