The Little Princess

By escapetounknown

Y/n Leclerc was 14 when Jules died. She had never been to races anyway, only ever watching on TV, so it wasn'... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

Thank you

1.1K 19 0
By escapetounknown

I just wanted to say a quick story to you all. I hope you have loved this book as much as I have, even if it was my first attempt at a story. The support on this story has been amazing, and I love you all for that. It has boosted my confidence as a writer, and I hope to bring you some great stories in the future.

If you like my writing, feel free to check out my new story, "Legacy Project", which follows Piper McLaren, granddaughter of racing legend Bruce McLaren, as she enters the world of F1. Piper thought that the dramas of the F1 circus would be her biggest problem, but navigating crushes, new friendships, and family dramas topped that. If you're interested, you'll find it on my account.

A final thank you. From Y/n Leclerc and me for being part of her life.

Love you lots,

E Xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

695K 13.8K 83
Mia Ricciardo, the younger sister of f1 all-star Daniel Ricciardo, secured a surprise job managing the f1 YouTube channel, when her own videos began...
33.9K 722 21
❝i don't want to have the worlds attention. yours is enough. ❞ formula one fanfic lando n...
23.5K 306 37
What happens when Lando Norris falls in love with the little known brother of Charles Leclerc. And we have Oscar being an awesome teammate and Lewis...
45.4K 791 40
Hi, i'm Mia Verstappen. Yes, Verstappen as in the younger sister of Max verstappen and this is my story! Disclaimer: the book does not follow the rea...