Face Claims and Forms for rps

By N3on_P3tals

Face claims and forms for group rps and apply fics More

Face claims
Heaven Sent - Group rp
It's just a bite...don't worry - Group rp
A Sunny Season - Group rp
Young and Rich - Group rp
Yoai Roleply
Heathens
Wonderful
In the pines
Seven deadly sons
Don't forget about me af
Laws don't exist
Starships
What exactly is madness?
Bones Brothers
We're all lying
Camp Teras
High School Mayhem
Wolf Lodge
Random pics of my cat
random drawing
My drawing
Hogwarts rp
Finding them
Summervilles academy for women
Nexilis
Nexilis
Nexilis
The Great Escape
WonderFull
WonderFull
WonderFull
Random Fcs
Hidden Below
Hidden Below
Hidden Below
ASMG
ASMG
ASMG
Hero x Villain code
Hero x Villain code
Hero x Villain code
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
Neverwood Academy
The Curse of a Mad Man
Spidey Senses
Spidey Senses
Spider Senses
The Eclipse Manor
The Eclipse Manor
The Eclipse Manor
The Eclipse Manor
Shattered Unity
Shattered Unity
Shattered Unity
No mourners, No funerals
Drive Me Insane
Drive Me Insane
Drive Me Insane
This is a wild game of survival
Cheong Academy
Cheong Academy
Cheong Academy
Once upon a time
Once upon a time
Once Upon a time
Outfits for Once upon a time
Once upon a time
OUAT vacation outfits
Unearthly
Unearthly pt2
Unearthly
Unearthly pt 2
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The Ren Project
The 7 exes of Hannah Moore
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
The Fun and Joy
High School Mayhem
Highschool Mayhem
High School Mayhem
High School Mayhem
Highschool Mayhem
Highschool Mayhem
Playlists for OC's
Playlist for OC's pt.2
Poll
Musical Melodies
Musical Melodies
Musical Melodies
Hero x Villain
Hero x Villain
Hero x Villain
Hero x Villain
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Kingdom's Edge
Once Upon A Time
Call For Me
Call For Me
Call For Me
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Hopeless Adventure
Warren HA outfits
Playlists for OC's
Warren ZA Outfits
Darius ZA Outfits
Heidi ZA Extra
The Final Dance
Heidi TFD Extra
Heidi TFD Outfits
The Final Dance
Levina Extra
The Final Dance
Kimon Extra
The Final Dance
Dorian Extra
The Final Dance
Darcy's Extra TFD
The Final Dance
Gang Land
Gang Land
Magic Moon
Magic Moon
Darcy's Extra
Magic Moon
Rune Extra TFD
Gang Land
The Final Dance

Neverwood Academy

128 7 50
By N3on_P3tals

"I don't do that sort of stuff...or any stuff for that matter"

Name: Echo Enrich

Preferred name/Nicknames: Their preferred name is Echo, they don't have any nicknames but if someone gives him one and he likes it then that can be his nickname.

Gender: Demiboy

Sexuality: Gay

Pronouns: He/They

Age: 17

Year: 3 (Journeyman)

Class: Necromancer

Pet: A pure white small girl cat, the cat is also his mental health aid as well and helps him with his small panic attacks on a daily. She is very silly and active mostly around other people, she is silly with Echo but more so calm and balanced to fit his personality but also boost his mood up which he loves about her. She also likes to be a bit of a troublemaker, knocking things over before falling dramatically. She is a very dramatic cat as well and loves treats and rubs on her fur, usually playing dead and doing very fun and silly tricks for treats and love.

(His pet cat)

Face claim: Don't have one for him

Appearance: He has a lanky, skinnish body with paleish skin like he never goes outside at all. He stands at a height of 5'5. He has a small hunch to his back, mainly just sluching badly and all the time too. He usually wears a white mask at all times barely taking it off. They have narrow, slim eyes, his pupils being heterochromia so his left eye is a silverish white while his right eye is a dark brownish black color. He has bags under his eyes mostly eyeliner and his eyes are a bit sunken in, most so looking dead. He has a small, faded scar on his nose as well. His teeth are slightly crooked, leaving a small gap in between his two front teeth. His hair is a light and fluffy texture, his hair being long to his neck. They have pure white hair color with his tips of his hair in black. He has some jewelry on his hands and clothes, he has ear piercings going up and down his ears, mostly cuffs and chains. He also has a bullhorn nose piercing. All he wears is black and white clothes as well never seeing him in a splash of a different color.

(His hairstyle and the colors described in the appearance)

Clothing style:

(His style varies but his color scheme never changes)

Personality: He seems very depressed and cold, never really standing out and always has a more so dark presence everywhere that he goes. He seems to be off to himself in his own thoughts, always daydreaming or staring into space. He rarely likes to do things and gets to lazy actually when it comes to doing anything, he can surprise a lot of people if he does actually put in effort in something. They always has a bored or tired expression at all times, rarely smiling or laughing or in general showing many emotions besides bored or tired. They always find a way somehow to sleep especially in class too. In reality, he is a nervous wreck and doesn't like being seen to much or being pointed out a lot especially being on stage. He likes to keep to himself and tends to stutter a bit when he shows his nervousness. He tends to get nervous and flustered quite easily, he usually gets flustered even when someone is giving him a compliment. He tends to get moody, quiet as well as a bit of a stubborn person too who thinks he can be a burden at times but never says that. He always keeps everything on a mellow tone, his personality is mellow, his voice is low and mellow never speaking any higher, his actions are minimum and mellow. When he makes friends, he tends to accidentally push them away never letting them really in his life. People would be surprised that he is a bit of a mischievious person too and trouble tends to follow him somehow. Everything about his is mellow and in black and white.

Power description: He can see spirits and sometimes conjure up the dead. He can sometimes use spirits to help him and do his bidding but mainly mostly one at a time.

Background: Unknown

Strength: Seeing spirits and using it to his advantage, scaring people with his powers, he can actually fight just is too lazy to fight, conjuring up the dead, having a lot of stamina, a very good liar since he keeps a straight face, he is great at defense too and dodges pretty easily especially catching things with his hands, he is very intelligent just to lazy to do any work is all especially for classes.

Weakness: Too lazy to do anything really, moody and depressed, tends to get panic attacks once in a while and horrible dark thoughts, hearing voices and whispers because of his powers, has bad insomnia, has anemia and tends to get dizzy easily or passes out, he tends to get random nose bleeds especially when its hot, he refuses to get help mostly thinking he will be a burden to someone and also not wanting pity.

Likes: His cat named Twix, candy, food, keeping to himself, taking photos, listening to music, his classes, spiders, bugs, not doing much, sometimes talking to the spirits that are nice, reading, writing, drawing, etc.

Dislikes: Hearing voices and whispers, always feeling like he might go insane soon, mental breakdowns and panic attacks, always getting so nervous, pushing people away, his camera breaking, butterflies, so much bright colors, his insomnia, etc.

Hobbies: Their hobby is mainly taking photos but he also reads and writes actually, he tends to write a lot actually and sometimes draw but not so much.

Electives: Photographer/Yearbook club, Mathematics club, and Book club. If he has to speak about a book at book club he will simple leave the club and may or may not come back, he sometimes refuses to talk to people especially in a big group or big setting.

Songs that relate to him:

Vira - You're not gone, You're just dead

Flyleaf - All Around Me

Hyperpop genre music

Baby Storme - This City is a Graveyard

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.5K 11
" ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ᴡɪsʜ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴛᴇᴇɴ, ᴛᴇᴇɴ ɪᴅʟᴇ. ᴡɪsʜ ɪ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴍ ǫᴜᴇᴇɴ, ғɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪʟᴛᴇ. " 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘴 𝘧𝘪�...
11K 1K 14
Everyone deserves love...right? October's Face Claim: Your Personal Presence
66.3K 1.6K 22
𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐲 𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞.ೃ࿐ ╰┈➤𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐱𝐎𝐜𝐱𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 Stu and Billy first met Valentine on the first day of Kindergarten, after th...
118 21 39
My OCs are in a story, betrayal, trust, sadness, anger