appreciated

By 90HYUCK

✧ getting dragged by an idol into the men's restroom isn't the most ideal way to meet someone famous, yet tha... More

appreciated
cast
✧ 1
✧ 2
✧ 3
✧ 4
✧ 5
✧ 6
✧ 7
✧ 8
✧ 9
✧ 10
✧ 11
✧ 12
✧ 13
✧ 14
✧ 15
✧ 16
✧ 17
opinions
✧ 18
✧ 19
✧ 20
✧ 21
✧ 22
✧ 23
✧ 24
✧ 25
✧ 26
✧ 28
✧ 29
✧ 30
✧ 31
✧ 32
✧ 33
✧ 34
✧ 35
✧ 36
✧ 37
thank you!
bonus

✧ 27

1K 21 2
By 90HYUCK

Haechan was busy doing Broken Melodies promotions, as it did recently come out.

Umji and Yeeul were going to go out.

Yeeul curled her hair and smiled to herself, "I' excited for today."

Umji straightened her hair before touching up her makeup. She turned to her sister and smirked, "Let's take photos."

ka__ngumji posted!

ka__ngumji hangout day w ye_eul :))

ka__ngliam wowwww u never hangout with me anymore wowww
ka__ngumji yea i don't like u sry

ye_eul u should bleach ur hair blonde
ka__ngumji FUCK no

daniyell wdnc
ka__ngumji if u dont care why are u commenting?

soojunlovesdami dye ur hair yellow
ka__ngumji im not doing piss colored hair ur trying to set me up

hihidami you're so pretty !!
ka__ngumji girl i love u😭😭🥹

username1 pretty

username2 have you listened to broken melodies yet?

view more comments...

ye_eul posted!

ye_eul ☀️

ka__ngumji ur so cute
ye_eul thx i get it from my mom!
ka__ngumji u actually get it from ME bc i get it from mom

ka__ngliam swear ur hair got longer the last time i saw u
ye_eul well it is called hair growth!

daniyell ugly
ye_eul fuck off

view more comments...

Umji and Yeeul were inside a little café they found. They had some coffee and food, taking pictures of them and posting them on their story.

"So, you're birthdays soon.. I seriously can't believe you'll be turning 15, like wow," Umji said, breathing out.

Yeeul let out a sigh, putting her fork down. "Yeah I know.. it's kind of scary to be honest... like growing up, you know?"

Umji nodded, giving her sister a comforting smile. "Mhm, I understand that feeling. Also, I've been meaning to ask you this. You sure you're not dating anyone?" She asked with a small smirk.

Yeeul laughed, knowing that Umji was just as nosy as her. She shook her head before responding, "No, I'm not dating anyone. I haven't found time to date.."

Nodding, Umji understood that. "Liking someone doesn't necessarily have a specific 'time', it just happens. But dating.. yes that has a time. Don't feel pressured into wanting to date okay?" Yeeul gave her a nod and a smile, both going back to eating.

Not finding the need to converse, they both ate in silence. Hearing a buzz come from Umji's phone, the girl picked it up to check it.

my sun ☀️

hey baby

hi ml
how is practice going?

its going goodd
we have a 5 minute break rn

5 minutes?

mhm

why are you spending the break on me?

...because you're my gf..?
thats a pretty stupid question babe

🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
enough.

anyway have you listened to broken melodies yet?

OMG YES I HAVEEE
IT SOUNDS RLY GOOD
ur guys voices r so heavenly omggg
AND JISUNGS SINGINGGGG

I KNOW RIGHTTT
HE BARELY GETS TO SING

IM SO HAPPY HE WAS ABLE TOOO

SAMEEE
what about my singing? 😏

oh..
it was okay ig

oh

KIDDING HYUCK 😭
i loved ur singing obvi
my fav vocalist
but srslyyy that song is so good
mv well made 👍

im glad you liked it :)

LOVED*

LMAO😭
so wyd rn?

im hanging out w my sisterr
we're at this new cute little coffee shop
i'll definitely have to take u sometime

omg tell her i said hii

okay brb!
u almost made her choke

WHAT?

LMFAOO😭
SHE WAS SO SURPRISED SHE CHOKED ON HER DRINK
SHE SAID HI THO

OH MY😭😭

is it bad to say i dont rly see a resemblance in ur sister w you..

no not at all
bc i dont see it either 😭

okay okay thought it was just me
holy shit that pizza looks so good rn

it isss
wait
have you not eaten anything?

not yett

hyuck.

evie.

what have i told u abt eating??

I KNOW I KNOW
its just practice has me so occupied
i promise ill eat soon dww

you better.
i do not need you passing out on me

okay i promise 😭
i have to go thoo

awe okay :(

dw we can hang out after im done practicing if youre free okay?

YAYY
okay :))

i love you❤️

i love you too!!
my sun ☀️ loved this message
Seen

Umji let out a sigh, putting down her phone. Yeeul, who was still eating her pizza, looked up at her with concern. "You okay?"

Nodding, the girl took a sip out of her coffee. "I'm okay.. just a little worried about Hyuck," Yeeul gave her a questioning look, wanting her to poke futher into the information she gave.

"Like- I don't know- I was talking to him and he said he didn't eat and how he promises he'll eat. But I don't believe him?" Umji said, looking down at her freshly painted nails. Yeeul placed her pizza down and wiped her mouth with a napkin. "It seems like you don't trust him."

Those words made Umji's head rise. "What? I do- I fully trust him. It's just.. I know how hard it is to keep track of your meals when you're an idol. I'm just worried, that's all." Yeeul nodded her head, completely agreeing with her.

"True. Are you gonna see him at all today? Maybe you could cook him something if he hasn't ate. I don't really know- I'm not good at this stuff, sorry." Yeeul said, taking another bite of her pizza. Umji shook her head, "No it's okay. That's a good plan though, I'll ask him when he's out of practice if he ate."

After that conversation, the two ate their food in silence. When they were finished, they paid and left, Umji dropping the girl off at her parents house while she goes back to her own.

Umji arrived at her dorm, stumbling upon her roommate who was watching The Conjuring while holding a bowl of popcorn. Hearing the door open and close, she turned her head and greeted Umji. "Hey, how was your hangout with your sister?"

The brunette says a quick hi, taking off her shoes and taking a spot next to the girl. "It was good, missed her a lot. What about you? You spent sometime with your family too right?"

Emy nodded, pausing the movie. "Oh it was fun as well! Since they're only visiting, I took them to the best places in Seoul! It was great seeing them again. I loved it," Umji smiled at the girl, taking some popcorn before getting up.

"Well I'll let you continue watching your movie. I'll be in my room if you need anything okay?" Emy nodded and pressed play while Umji went into her room.

The girl changed into some more comfortable clothing, grey sweat pants and a white tanktop, before hopping into her bed.

She checked her phone to see she got a text message from Haechan.

my sun ☀️

im done w practiceee

oh good!!
how was it?

it was okay, yk, 50/50
are you still out w your sister?

nopeee

oh how was it?

it was fun seeing her again :)
we caught up and stuff
talked abt her transferring to a new hs and how nervous she is lolol
hey btw did you eat?

OKAY so dont be mad..
but no..

OKAY GOOD.
well not good that u havent ate but good bc i can cook you smthn!

you dont have to do that baby

SHUSH
its bc i WANT to :)

okay..

so come over!!
ill make us some food

what are you gonna make?

ramen and pork sound good?

On my way!

😭😭
Seen

Umji got out of her bed and left her room so she could get started on the food.

Seeing Umji walk into the kitchen, Emy paused her movie again and followed her. "Hey are you gonna cook?" Umji nodded, getting the stuff she needed so she can. "What are you gonna make?"

"Ramen and some pork. Why, you want some?" Emy smiled widely, nodding her head. "I thought you'd never ask." That made Umji laugh. She shook her head while getting started on the ramen.

"Okay, I'll make some for you and me. Also Haechan because he's coming over. Oh- is that okay with you?" Umji stopped to look at the girl. Emy gave her a soft smile, "Of course. You don't got to ask me if you want your boyfriend over."

Umji smiled in return, going back to making the ramen. "Sorry, it's just a habit. Oh, if you hear a knock at the door, could you get it please? It'll most likely be Haechan."

Emy nodded, going back to the living room to continue watching her movie.

A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door. Remembering what Umji said to Emy, the girl got up and opened up the door. Haechan was standing at the door with his baseball cap on. "Hi," he started off.

Emy gave him a smile and moved so he could come in. "Hey, Umji's in the kitchen."

Nodding his head as a thanks, he walked into the kitchen to see the said girl cooking food. He walked up behind her and quickly wrapped his arms around her, resting his head in her between her neck and shoulder.

Already knowing who it was, Umji smiles to herself. "Hey Hyuck, how was your day?" She asked softly, a small headache that formed a while ago in Haechan's head, disappearing from the sound of the girls voice.

"It was okay, I'm just glad to be with you right now. How was yours?" Haechan asked, his voice muffled because of his lips on her shoulder. Umji knew there was more to it, but seeing that he didn't want to get into it, so she just answered his question.

"Mine was good. It was nice spending time with my sister, I missed her a lot." She said, finishing the dish and walking into the living room with Haechan following close behind.

Umji set down the dishes, before sitting next to Emy. She pats the seat next to her, signaling Haechan to sit down. Which he does.

They all dig in, watching the show 'Victorious' while talking about random topics.

It was nice, everything was nice.

It made Haechan forget all about his worries and tiredness, all stress leaving his body.

Yeah, he could get used to this.

A/n: here's a gift ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 6.3K 30
❝Wait, you know Haechan?!❞ • what if a famous twitch streamer played your game? social media au started: 5/7/21 status: completed ©bubilia
28.4K 666 24
a silly little story of haechan encountering a markhyuck edit ☆ messy, goofy, cringy, depends on your perspective and preference ☆ mature language ☆...
65.1K 2K 27
taeyong just doesn't know how to pull out. a story of when a sappy girl meets a man with just as much problems as her. • lowercase intended • swear...
85.6K 3K 41
LOVE AGAIN | 다시 사랑하다 in which a girl unknowingly befriends a famous idol only to find herself get tangled up in his group ( nct members x fem.oc ) ...