𝘚𝘶𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘳 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘯' - Hy...

Skzhoe द्वारा

School has reach its end and Lee Felix has just befriended the slightly new, reserved boy, Hwang Hyunjin. Ove... अधिक

Meeting you
Time with you
Laughing with you
Affection and you
Fresh waters with you
Under the stars with you
Opening up to you
A day with you
Looking at you
Close to you
Dancing with you
Fun with you
Closer to you
Lustful for you
After with you
The storm with you
Leaving you.
I miss you
Near you
Thinking of you
Protecting you
Talking to you
Attracting you
I like you
I love you
𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Trusting you

741 30 20
Skzhoe द्वारा

No one's pov

"Felix, hunny! We're home early!"

"Shit!" Felix says while nearly jumping off of Hyunjin's lap.

Both boys looked around in worry as they heard the footsteps up the stairs.

"Quickly, hide in my closet!" The blonde whispers.

"Felix, honey?" The woman says while peeking through the door.

"Mom! You're home!" He exclaims with an unintentional worried giggle.

"How was the trip?" He asks, trying to act normal.

"Well we had to come home early because your father's allergies began acting up and he didn't bring his medicine. The dummy's throat swelled up so we came back." She explains while rolling her eyes.

"But before all that, it was great! We went to the cutest shops with little figurines and we took hikes on this trail but there were so many trees. I think the few and bark was what made your dad's allergies act up. Anyways, Felix, who's been here?" She asked while giving her son a look of suspicion.

Felix felt his heart freeze at the question, slowly looking up at his mother.

"What.. what do you mean..?" Felix played dumb, nervousness clear in his voice.

His mother sighs and shakes her head while looking down.

"Hyunjin, sweetheart.. come on out." She ordered while motioning her hand in a directing way while facing the closet door.

The door slowly creeped open and a shy, nervous Hyunjin appeared behind it. He hand his hands behind his back and looked at the ground, both him and Felix avoiding his mothers gaze. She let out a long sigh.

"And you're shirtless? You teenagers just cannot get enough of each other huh?" She huffed.

Both boys stayed quiet.. afraid of what she may say next. Felix prayed he wouldn't get grounded.

"I guess I'll let it slide just this once because you've been alone all weekend. But no more sneaking around, got it?" She firmly stated, remembering her life as a teenager.

"Yes, mother."

"Yes ma'am." Hyunjin confirmed and lightly bowed.

"I'll be downstairs, helping your father with his medicine. Clean up this room and put some clothes on." She said while walking towards the door and pointing at the clothes on the floor.

"How did you know he was here?" Felix asks, impressed by her random assumption.

"Honey, we don't own a small, dark blue car. I would assume the one in the driveway wasn't yours." She giggled and walked out, leaving both boys blushing and looking down.

They slowly looked at each other and bursted into fits of giggles and laughter. Felix groaned and threw himself backwards onto the bed while covering his face.

"Ugh I've never been more embarrassed. And my mother too?!" He whined.

"Well, at least it was worth last night." Hyunjin teased.

"Everything is worth last night." Felix giggled and Hyunjin smiled as they both got up to pick up their clothing on the ground.

Two weeks later..

"Ugh, get a room, you two." Jisung sassed, giving the couple a disgusted look.

"Leave them alone, Ji. They're in love~" Minho argued.

"I could say that every time I've walked in on you and your boyfriend making out, but I don't. Zip it." Felix interjected.

The couples were currently at Minho's house, having a movie night sleepover. Both Felix and Jisung came up with the idea, showing their very clear excitement as they reminded them of it everyday until the day came.

Felix had his legs over Hyunjin's and his head on his chest as they all sat on the couch, causing Jisung to make his sassy remark. He was next to Minho, who had his arm around his shoulders.

"Guys I'm starving." Hyunjin groaned.

Just then, the loud ding dong of the doorbell echoed and Jisung sprung up.

"Pizza's here!~" he cheered and waddled to the door.

The odor filled their noses as they all hummed in satisfaction. All boys love pizza. Even the gay ones.

"Oh man, I am stuffed. I think I had too many slices." Jisung groaned while slumping down the couch and holding his stomach.

"You didn't even eat the crusts." Felix replied.

Then, like anyone would do, all four boys began arguing over pizza crust.

As they were just yelling random insults at each other, Felix heard the notification noise of Hyunjin's phone. He seemed to not notice it, so Felix picked it up to hand it over to him. As the phone sensor sensed Felix's hand picking it up, the lock screen turned on and the notification was seen. A text message from an unlabeled number. Was it the same one from earlier..?

"Tell me the truth, Hyunjin." It read.

Obviously this person knew Hyunjin, why weren't they named in his phone? Is he hiding something? No. He couldn't. He wouldn't.

"Hey hun, you got a message." Felix cheerily said while handing the phone over, trying to let go of the worry he had.

Hyunjin saw the message and his face slowly morphed into a serious expression.

"You okay? What's going on?" Minho asked, concerned.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Just my mom checking in on me." He smiled.

"He's lying." Felix thought.

Why wasn't he telling the truth? Why can't we know who this unknown number is?

"Snap out of it Felix. Trust. Trust is important."

Felix couldn't get his mind off of the situation, as much as he tried to. He kept trying to tell himself that it wasn't important, but he had this weird gut feeling about it all. Something was just... off. Hyunjin wouldn't betray his trust, right?

"Felix~.. Felix.. Felix!" Jisung snapped him out of his  trance.

"Huh, what?"

"Dude, you like zoned out for like ten years." Jisung sarcastically stated.

"Sorry, I was just daydreaming." He lied.

Jisung nodded in response and kept the movie playing. Silently, Hyunjin tapped on Felix's shoulder with his arm that wasn't around him, as Felix was now curled up and snuggling next to his side.

The blonde looked up and Hyunjin mouthed, "you okay?". He smiled and nodded in reassurance to keep his boyfriend from suspecting him. Hyunjin kissed his forehead and pulled him closer, moving his eyes to the screen. Felix's happy expression slowly dropped as he looked down at his fingers.

Being nearly across from him, Jisung noticed this. He knew something was up. He knew his best friend and when he lied. He kept his gaze on him, trying to figure out how to know what was wrong.

SUNGIE
What's up? You can't lie very well

Felix looked at the message on his phone and lowered his brightness. He tried to discreetly respond without Hyunjin noticing.

Lix
I'll tell you later

However, the brunette noticed. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. Why didn't Felix tell him something was wrong? Did he not trust him? He tried to shake it off. Maybe he'd ask later.

That night, Hyunjin and Felix slept in the guest room, cuddling and entangled in each others limbs. They were simply talking to each other softly, using their alone time.

"I think you're the first person to make me feel like I can do anything as long as I have you." Hyunjin cooed and Felix smiled.

"I think you're the first person I've been with who knows how to treat people like a gentleman." The blonde giggled.

"Hey, Lix?"

"Hm?"

"Do I have any bad habits that annoy you? You know.. like Chris did?" He asked nervously.

Felix was caught off guard, a confused expression spreading on his face and sitting up in the bed, making the elder do the same.

"What? Why would you ask such a question?" Felix answered.

"I-I don't know. I mean.. it's just that.. I want to be good for you because you deserve it. I'm just scared I'll mess it up." He uttered with his head low.

Felix grabbed his cheeks and raised his face.

"You, Hyunjin, are the equivalence to perfect. You're amazing. Written for books. Don't ever compare yourself to my ex, okay? I love you. I chose you." Felix said with a scolding but soft expression and tone.

Hyunjin smiled lightly and hummed in response. Felix pulled him in for a soft kiss and they both grinned with it.

"I love you." Hyunjin nearly whispered when they pulled away.

"I love you so much more."

They both laid back down, wrapping in each others arms once again. Hyunjin stroked Felix's fluffy hair and smiled with his chin resting atop his head. Once he heard Felix's soft snores and heavy, long breathing, he started to drift off into dream land. He loved this boy. But something was still there.

Surely, they can trust each other. They love each other. They'd do anything for each other.

Right?

_________________________________

HELLOOOOO

Kind of a filler and short chapter but oh well. I needed more content before the drama😈

We'll see more of the undiscovered mystery and relationship bumps coming very soonnnn.

Hope you enjoyed, have a great day!!

Title pic

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

6.9K 239 14
in which, felix is in a happy and healthy relationship with hyunjin, they spend a lot of time together and are inseparable. felix somehow slipped int...
38.5K 1.6K 43
Slowburn Hyunlix story. School has ended, summer had begun, and Felix is ready to pick up where he left off with the guy he kissed last summer. What...
Can We? pochamanii द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

32.9K 1.3K 30
"allow me" Getting a nod from the other, he pushes in... 🌻 And that's when all the miracle is happe...
13.8K 484 13
A 19 year old boy, that goes by the name Lee Felix, moves out from the country he was born and raised, Australia, to go and settle in Seoul, Korea, i...