š„š¬šœššš©š¢š§š  š„š„š¢šØ | ļæ½...

By KMNOVELS

š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ āœ”ļøŽ š€ š’š“š€ššƒ š€š‹šŽšš„ šŒš€š…šˆš€ š‘šŽšŒš€šš‚š„ ā§ š‹š¢š§šš š†šØš§š³ššš„šžš³ is a poo... More

Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN

Preface

5.4K 118 4
By KMNOVELS

*Age gap*
*Violence*
*Language*
*Explicit sexual content*
*Mentions of abuse*

Copyright © 2024 @KMNOVELS
All rights reserved.

No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in reviews and certain other non-commercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 184 20
š”¼š•š•¤š•’ is a girl that was hated and abused by her parents since young age. She was forced not to speak and she was treated like their slave till sh...
641K 21.3K 64
āI want to worship you like a queen. Every fucking day. And use you like my little slut. Every fucking night. Together, we can set the world on fire...
45.5K 1.5K 19
After a failed attempt at a relationship, I tried making it on my own, only to be saddled with a new neighbor who exuded charm, danger, and sexual en...
45.2K 4.9K 69
āœ­ š“š”šž š‡šØš®š¬šž šØšŸ š–ššš«š§šžš«-š‘š¢š„šžš² š’šžš«š¢šžš¬ āœ­ Once thought to be of the untouchable elite of the underworld the Warner-Riley family...