Tujhe Paane Ki Kathir//fainat...

Bởi fainat_lover

A Girl who is treated as a maid in her own house by her Chachi. A boy who is going to marry that chachi's dau... Xem Thêm

Character Sketch ❤️
Introduction ❤️
Chapter 1❤️
Chapter 2 ❤️
Chapter 3❤️
chapter 4❤️
Chapter 5❤️
Chapter 6❤️
Chapter 7❤️
Chapter 8❤️
Chapter 9❤️
Not An Update🥺
Chapter 10❤️
Chapter 11❤️
Chapter 12❤️
Chapter 13❤️
Chapter 14❤️
Chapter 15❤️
Help Me Please🥺❤️
Chapter 16❤️
Chapter 17❤️
Chapter 18❤️
Chapter 19❤️
Help Me😁
Sorry🥺
Chapter 20❤️
Surprise👀❤️
Chapter 21❤️
Chapter 22❤️
Chapter 23❤️
Chapter 24❤️
Chapter 25❤️
Chapter 26❤️
Chapter 27❤️
Chapter 29❤️
Chapter 30❤️
Not An Update🥺
Chapter 31❤️
Hello❤️
Chapter 32❤️
Chapter 33❤️
Chapter 34❤️

Chapter 28❤️

235 16 18
Bởi fainat_lover

*Surprise*

Faisu POV

Chacha in drunk voice: Shut up you b**** or else I'll kill you just like I killed your parents years ago.

Well I was holding Jannat when that bas****d said that slang word for my Jannat. Wait what did he say he killed Jannat's parents. Sh!t man. WTF. How could he?

All this while I was holding Jannat by her waist supporting her weak form in my arms after listening to her Chacha's words I felt her weight was shifting completely towards my arms, that means she was standing only on my support. Had I not been there to hold her she must have fallen on floor till now. I held her more tightly and very close to my body and in spite of the worst atmosphere I couldn't stop myself feeling content and happy to hold this beauty in arms with her back touching my torso.

I was busy in feeling content of our closeness I didn't notice Chacha was coming towards us holding an glass alcohol bottle in his hand to attract us, I became alert & when he reached near us & raised his hand holding bottle up to hit Jannat in fraction of a second pulled Jannat back with my left hand & with my right hand I held wrist of Chacha 's hand which was ready to hurt Jannat. I shook his hand which was holding bottle vigorously and it caused him to drop the bottle on the floor and next second I left his hand & punched him hard all I was doing while securely holding Jannat close to me.

Well with my one punch Chacha was lying unconscious on ground and he was too much drunk to even wake up.

I immediately looked at Jannat who was now struggling to get out of my hold. I saw her both cheeks were completely wet and eyes watery creating new fresh tears I loosened my grip from her waist and immediately came off my arms and run towards the terrace I quickly followed her only to see a completely broken Jannat crying her heart out looking towards the sky i felt like crying seeing her vulnerable conditioner

I quickly went near and took her in a comforting hug I rubbed her back affectionately surprising me she hugged me back hid her face in my chest started wailing loudly that her cries echoed in air she was letting her all pain, suffering out. She was shouting so loudly as if telling the nature, the almighty about her pain.

I was also crying silently. I could imagine how she must have felt all these years. First she lost her parents in her childhood then lived her whole childhood with threat to her brother & grandmother's life and her own family tortured the hell out of her she suffered all the insults, all the physical and emotional pain to save her brother & Dadi. She lost her childhood in working like slave in her own house and grew up in unhealthy atmosphere where lustful eyes of Rithvik was always on her. Still this girl survived, still she saved her chastity, still she never gave up. I feel to salute this girl.

But today when she came to know that the most trusted person of her life was her culprit. Well I can see, I can feel, I can understand her pain because of the betrayal.

It looked like even god was also moved by her loud crying because it slowly started drizzling which in no time turned into heavy rain. We were holding each other sitting on the floor of Terrence.

I sensed her crying ceased so I gently picked her up she was silent. She was tightly holding my blazer in her fists. I walked past unconscious Chacha towards the stairs I carefully held her and descended stairs and directly took her to Ari's room where to my surprise Rest of team 07 except hassu, Addy and Mom dad were chit chatting with each other when clock was showing almost 3 am. They saw us & became worried especially Addy after seeing Jannat laying lifeless in my arms. All rushed to us Addy offered to take Jannat but I refused immediately by moving her away from his reach and held her more close to myself then very gently I placed her on bed and sat beside her holding her hand near my heart. Her blank face was scaring me. I looked at Addy for help who from other side held her other hand gently shook her and asked.

Addy: Jannu, mera baccha, meri gudiya what happened to you. I know you are upset after knowing Dad's real face even I was very hurt but we can't fall weak na Choti, we have to save our Dadi and Ayaan from them.

Just after listening her Dadi and Ayaan's name she sat up with scared expressions and her hold on my hand became tight.

Jannat: Bhai Chachi said that she will leave Ayaan if I marry Rithvik & transfer all the property on their names. They will free Ayaan if I marry Rithvik tomorrow.

She told all this while shivering with fear and I pulled her in side hug, well when all these things I was doing l noticed that everyone present in the room were smiling at us as if they were adoring us, including my Parents. I ignored their smile and concentrated on Jannat, I was confused if Devils want money only then they could have asked it to her anytime why only after her marriage & that to with that ba****d. Shifa voiced my thoughts.

Shifa: I don't understand one thing Jannu why didn't they ask you for money earlier why marriage thing is compulsory for them?

Jannat: That because of my Appa's Will.

Faiz : Yes, Yes Gupta Uncle was also talking about the Will. What is it exactly?

All of us became attentive every eye was on Jannat.

Jannat: When Ayaan was kidnapped and kidnappers asked my parents for money with condition that only my Amma and Appa will come to give the money my Appa don't know how but got some clue and he suddenly called Gupta Uncle and changed his Will. I can't believe my Chacha, my own chacha was behind all this.

Her words choked and she busted into tears hiding her face in her palms. We all were moved towards her and we Team 07 and Addy took her in group hug in which Addy also was silently crying.

We broke hug after a while when Jannat's blank expression returned my mom and dad were silently sitting on couch.

Jannat continued: The Will says that whole property is Transferred on my name and if I die then it will get transferred to Muskan orphanage. But If I want to transfer my property on someone else's name then my husband's signature on the papers are mandatory and my age should be more than 23. I will turn 23 next week. As per their earlier plan marriage was fixed on my birthday but now after you people arrived and started helping me they sensed trouble hence they preponed and decided that it will happen tomorrow they will take mine and Rithvik's as signatures as husband and wife on the papers tomorrow then will free Ayaan. On my birthday they will submit the papers in court & then All my Appa's property will be theirs.

Jannat was now crying loudly.

Mom/Tanzeela suddenly spoke : What about you? What will they do to you after marrying Rithvik?

Jannat looked startled when she heard My mom's voice I guess she didn't notice her earlier as mom and dad were sitting on corner couch.

Jannat awkwardly: I don't know what will they do to me after then.

All looked disturbed as we very well knew what will they do to her. That thought made me shudder

I - No ways Jannat you can't trust them. That man killed his own Brother, kidnapped his own nephew, and when his mother was ill he used her to blackmail you. How can you trust those people Jannat that they will free Ayaan. They just want money. You can't trust them. There's no possibility that they will...

Jannat's face went pale as she understood my words and she looked at me in horror.

Jannat: Yes you are right. They can kill anyone for money. My Ayaan. Faisu please save my Ayaan please I beg you. Addy Bhai our Ayaan and I don't want to marry Rithvik. Please do something.

She held mine and Addy's hand and started begging us.

My dad stood up: Jannat beta don't worry my men are searching for your brother they will soon find him.

I - yes Jannat calm down you don't have to marry Rithvik tomorrow.

Saying that I showed her a pic of badly wounded Rithvik who was tied in ropes. Jannat gasped and looked at me questioningly.

I: well I had planned this on the day he tried to molest you. But my men took time to come Delhi from Mumbai. So right now my men gave him a nice treat you can see he has enjoyed it.

Jannat: Faisu but if they don't find Rithvik tomorrow at the time of marriage and they hurt Dadi or Ayaan then?

Addy : Jaanu I have moved Dadi from that room to hospital so don't worry about Dadi.

Jannat again gasped : But Bhai what if they find out. The guard every morning check inside the room and report it to Chachi so that I don't run away.

Faiz : I'll take care of guards.

Jannat: Property papers...

Addu : I'll take care of property papers.

My Dad: I'll take care of Ayaan.

Ari : And I'll take care of Dulha. I know a perfect person to be Dulha (Groom). We will hide the face under garlands. They won't get to know.

Addy and Me shouted: WHO?

Addy because of worry and I because of ummm....well... yes because of worry worry. yes of couse because of worry

Ari : Don't worry guys you'll come to know tomorrow.

Jannat to my Dad: Thank you so much Uncle. I can't repay you for your help till the end of my life.

My Dad smiled at her : No need to thank beta. Such evil people should be taught a lesson. They have ruined many lives. They attacked my children. They trapped my son for that Ruhi, list is endless. I'm glad that I can help you.

Jannat smiled warmly

I started poking, coxing, pleading Ari to tell me about groom well but she was my adamant sister. Suddenly my Mom stood up nervously and came near Jannat.

Mom: Jannat.....
:
:
:
:
:
Precap: Jannat's marriage fun. Guess who will be Dulha ?

Do Vote, Comment And Share.🫶💕

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

58.3K 1.3K 7
"𝑰𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒘𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒅𝒔..." Siddique Khan, age 26 is an ideal Muslim young man with good values and morals. He pr...
366K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
1M 21.8K 21
•|Featured by WattpadChickLitIN|• SAMPLE ONLY (PUBLISHED ON AMAZON) What if the bride-to-be comes home married to another guy on the day of her weddi...
334K 8.2K 43
The plot is a little different. Fanfic takes place after 2 months of Arnav and Khushi's remarriage. Anjali never loses her baby. what will happen whe...