Halstead Sister One Shots

Від oneChicago2000

This is a bunch of one shots following the life of Gracie Halstead. She lives with her brothers Jay and Will... Більше

Forbidden Party Part 1
Forbidden party part 2
Homework
Thunder Storm
First Period
Mugged
Not An Update! Requests!
AN help!
Judith
Skipping School
Followed
Bedtime Tantrum
A Bit About The Halsteads
Aesthetics
Bullied
The Friends Of Firemen Barbecue
Mothers Day
Bored
Smoking
Pretending to be sick
Halstead Apartment
Gracies Seventh Birthday
The Car Incident
Gracie gets caught
A Regular Day In Lockdown
Gracie Gets Sick
Kidnapped
Scared For Jay
Football Watch Party
Arrested
Fainting
AN Requests
A Date?!
A Date?! Part 2
The Bank Robbery
Gracie Needs Glasses
Jay Gets Shot
Gracie Makes a Run For It
Shoplifting
Broken Bones
Swearing
Jay and Hailey What?!
Fire Alarm
Grocery Store Tantrum
Dyslexia?
Smoking Again?!
I Hate Her!
Pregnant?!
The Zoo
Mothers Day Picnic
Ruined Homework
Supply Teacher
Not Fair!
Introducing The Boyfriend
Missing Money
A Not So Secret Admirer
Adam Babysits
The Audition
AN-Opinions!
Running Away
Instagram
Instagram Part 2
Instagram Part 3
Medicine
Opening Night
Tooth Fairy
Abused
But What Does It Mean?
Fighting
Gracies First Breakup
Trick Or Treat
Stella's Birthday
That Time Of The Month
Late Nights And Bad Attitudes
The Break In
Instagram Part 4
Instagram Part 5
I WANT IT
Nightmare
AN
Do You Love Me?
To Old For Spanking
Broccoli
Sneaking Out
The Dress
Christmas Eve
I Don't Wanna Go To School
Scraped Knees And Bandaids
The Playground Mega Tantrum!
Instagram Part 6
Expelled Part One
Expelled Part Two
Overtired
Truth or Dare
Anxiety?! Part One
A Six Year Old In Lockdown
Car Theft
CPD Family Picnic
A Weekend Away and A Lost Bunny?
Instagram Part 7
Instagram Part 8
Hawaii Part One
Hawaii Part 2 (Final Part)
Aprils Birthday Surprise
Bad Advice
Hit By a Car?!
Nine Going On Nineteen
Prom
Hormones
How It Started
Fathers Day
Hailey Puts Her Foot Down
Instagram Part 9
Instagram Part 10
Instagram Part 11
Toothache
Hyper
Fake ID
The Crayola Adventure
Reading
Trouble At The Diner
Instagram Part 12
Instagram Part 13
Monsters
Allergic Reaction
Bathtime Tantrum
Chores = Allowance
A Day At 51
Instagram Part 14
Instagram Part 15
Instagram Part 16
Instagram Part 17 (Disney Edition)
Christmas Party Tantrum Part 1
Christmas Party Tantrum Part 2
NOT AN UPDATE! HELP!
Updated Halstead Apartment
Stage Fright
Skipping School 2
Christmas Day
Running In To The Road
Sick At School
The Evil Dance Teacher
The Ice Cream Fit
Wedding Reception Disaster
Instagram Part 18
Shots
Push and Shove
Homesickness
Instagram Part 19
You Better Be Sick
Quality Time
Mood board/ AN
Cheating

Will Doesn't Spank

3.2K 51 15
Від oneChicago2000

AN! This takes place a couple months after Gracie starts living with Will and Jay.

Gracies POV (3 Years Old)

"I'm not tired Will" I whined as my oldest brother pulled the blinds down in my bedroom.

"Well it's still nap time I'm afraid kiddo" he replied making my tiny frown increase.

"Na ah" I shook my head "I'm a big girl. I don't need nap time" I insisted as I tried to swallow back a yawn.

"C'mon sweetie. You're just grumpy because you're tired, you'll feel better when you wake up and we can go to the park" he urged but I shook my head once again.

"NO" I stomped my foot angrily.

"Gracie" Will warned "get in your bed" he instructed but I remained where I was.

"I don't need a nap!" I squealed before running away from him and in to the living room.

"Gracelyn Halstead come back here" I heard Will shout as he left my room to follow me.

"NO NO NO NO NO" I screamed as I ran circles around the couch.

"I think someone needs a time out" Will stated as he scooped me up off the floor and began to carry me over to the corner of the room.

"I don't want a time out!" I declared as I attempted wriggle out of his hold.

"You've gotta stay here for three minutes" he informed as he put me down and turned me to face the wall.

"No I don't" I replied, turning around and attempting to duck under his arm.

"Excuse me missy, you're gonna do as you're told" he said sternly.

"Na ah" I shook my head "I don't have too" I replied firmly.

Why do I need to do what Will tells me to? He's the fun brother he won't tell me off. Well he will but he won't spank me.

"Turn around" he instructed out of frustration.

"No" I whined as tears began to pool my eyes. Why isn't he dropping this? Maybe I should turn this up a notch.

I dropped to the floor and began kicking and screaming. This would always work with mommy.

"You're gonna tire yourself out eventually" Will sighed "do you want me to call Jay?" He asked making me pause for a second. He wouldn't do that. Would he? Jay's at work.

"No" I sniffled.

"Then stop screaming, get off the floor and go for your nap" he replied.

"NO!" I screamed. I definitely don't want to do that!

"Fine then I'm calling Jay and he can come and deal with you" Will snapped before walking away with his phone.

He isn't really gonna call Jay. He's bluffing. He just wants me to go for my nap!

"He'll be here soon" Will said matter of factly as he walked back in to the room, slipping his phone in to his pocket.

"No he won't!" I declared as my sobs and tears increased "I'm not listening to you!" I stated.

"Yes I think we've already established that" He muttered to himself.

I continued to scream and cry in the middle of the living room floor, my sobs getting more frequent and frustrated by the minute.

"Gracelyn, stop screaming right now" I heard a voice say making all of my movements stop. I can't believe Will actually called Jay!

"Noooo! I don't want you!" I sobbed as I remained laid down on the floor.

"And I don't want to have to come home in the middle of the day because you're not doing as you're told" he retaliated "get up off the floor" he ordered.

"No!" I sobbed.

Before I could react Jay had already picked me up off of the floor and firmly smacked my butt five times.

"Listen to me right now Gracelyn Halstead. I am not impressed with this behaviour and I don't expect to ever have to come home from work in the middle of the day to deal with it, do I make myself clear?" He lectured and I nodded with a sniffle.

"Yes" I replied.

"Good, now lets get you in to bed for a nap" he said as he took my hand in his and walked me in to my room "now you don't get out of this bed until Will says so" he said as I laid down "I love you and I'll see you when I get home later on" he said as he bent down and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Okay, love you" I replied, turning on my side to fall asleep.

Jays POV

I pulled Gracies bedroom door closed behind me and walked in to the kitchen where I found my older brother leaning against the island.

"I'm really sorry man I didn't know what else to do and you where my last resort" he admitted.

"You know it's not an issue dude" I assured "but I can't be here all the time to sort it out" I added.

"I don't know what it is?" He shrugged "I ask her to do something and if she doesn't want to do it she just looks right through me. I put her in time out and she just walks straight out of it" he said making me roll my eyes slightly "time out yes I know what you're gonna say" he sighed.

"I'm not saying that time outs don't work" I admitted "I'm just saying that I think the reason she is challenging you more than she would me is that she knows if she behaves that way with me she'll end up with a sore butt. She stands in the corner or I spank her" I explained and Will remained silent "look dude I know I've been doing this longer than you have. Even when mom and dad where alive I pretty much raised her. I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't feel comfortable doing but she needs to realise that I'm not the only boss around here. If you keep relying on me she's not gonna respect you." I finished.

"I know, you're right" he agreed begrudgingly "I just don't want to ruin the bond I already have with her" he admitted.

"I've been there, but trust me. You're not gonna ruin your bond with her" I assured "your relationship will change but she's not gonna hate you or love you any less" I explained "hell, if that was the case the amount of times I've spanked her she'd hate my guts by now" I scoffed "and I hate to blow my own trumpet but that kid loves me wether she likes it or not" I said making Will laugh slightly.

"Well I'm glad your so confident" he joked "but I get what your saying and I appreciate your advice" he said as he embraced me in to a brotherly hug.

"Alright. I gotta get back to work" I said as I patted my brother on the back before making my way out the door.

Two days later

"Gracie, I need you to put your toys away please" Will said as I continued to watch the tv in front of me.

"I'm watching this" I informed.

"You can pause it and carry on watching when you're done" he replied, picking up the remote and turning my show off.

"Hey I was watching that!" I exclaimed with an annoyed frown.

"Well I asked you to tidy up your toys" he shrugged "like I said before, I'll turn it back on when you've finished" he explained.

"I don't wanna tidy up my toys" I complained as I dramatically threw my head back.

"Then your show isn't going back on?" He said simply.

"That's not fair!" I shrieked with tears now pooling in my eyes.

"I think that's more than fair" he replied "now what's it gonna be?" He asked.

"I'm not going it!" I declared.

"Gracelyn, get your butt off the sofa and put your toys away" he demanded.

"NO!" I screamed.

"Should I give them all to charity then?" He asked making my tears increase.

"NO, THEY'RE MY TOYS!" I yelled, biting my tiny fist on to the sofa next to me.

"Don't you raise your voice at me!" Will warned "I'm done with you throwing tantrums every time I ask you to do something" he snapped "now you've got three seconds to get of that sofa and start tidying up before you're doing it with a sore butt" he finished.

I narrowed my eyes and stared up at him through the tears. He won't spank me. He never does. He just threatens to do it. If it was Jay that said that I wouldn't think twice. But Will? Yeah...no.

"NOOOO!" I screamed.

I watched as Will closed his eyes and took in a deep breath before reaching forward to lift me up off the sofa. Oh no. I think he really means it!

"Ok I'll do it" I said quickly in an attempt to get myself out of trouble. But it was too late. Will picked me up off the sofa and spun me around before smacking my dress covered behind a handful of times.

My sobs immediately stopped and I looked up at my brother with teary eyes, rubbing my now stinging butt. I can't believe Will just spanked me.

"You've got ten minutes to get these toys put away and whatever's still on the floor can go to goodwill" he said firmly.

It didn't take me anywhere near ten minutes to put the things back in to there allocated places.

"C'mere Gracie" Will instructed as he ushered me over to him and pulled me up so I was sitting his lap "have you got anything to say?" He asked.

"'M sorry" I said tearfully, bringing my hand up to my mouth and chewing on the sleeve.

"What're you sorry for?" He urged, gently pulling my hand away from my mouth.

"For not putting my things away when you asked me to" I explained "now you need to say sorry to me" I said making him raise a questioning eyebrow at me.

"What am I apologising for?" He asked curiously.

"Because you spanked me and made me feel sad" I said making my brother sigh.

"I'm sorry that I made you feel sad" he admitted "but, I'm not going to apologise for spanking you" he said making me frown.

"But you don't ever spank me" I said.

"And that is my fault" he replied.

"It's ok, I didn't mind" I assured making him laugh.

"I'm sure you didn't" he agreed "I don't wanna have to spank you Gracie. It's the last thing I wanna do" he admitted "but you need to learn what behaviour is right from wrong" he continued "and more importantly that you little missy are not the boss around here wether you like it or not" he finished.

"I liked the old you better" I admitted making Will smile softly.

"Well get used to the new me" he advised "but listen to me Gracie. This in no way means that I love you any less, ok?" He asked and I nodded understandingly "what do you. Think, do you still love me?" He asked and I nodded enthusiastically.

"Uh huh, look" I held up my hands and made a heart "this side is for you and this side is for Jay" I explained "so I love you lots and lots" I said giving him a bone crushing hug.

"I love you too kiddo."

AN! I hope you enjoyed! Let me know what you thought in the comments!

Did Will do the right thing? 

Did Jay give good advice? 

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

67.6K 1.3K 76
The next story following Three Teams, ONE Chicago in the ONE Chicago series. Make sure to read Three Teams, ONE Chicago before reading Our City, Ou...
9.7K 284 27
What if Jay and Will Halstead has a sister?
630K 10.7K 35
❛ 𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘 𝗔𝗚𝗔𝗜𝗡 . . . ❜ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛, 𝘀𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗵𝗮 𝗺𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗻𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗴...
20.2K 293 10
Kayla woods has finally decided to settle thrown in Chicago after getting a place as a paramedic in 51. Which is really good for her because that's w...