Epiphany

By hp_simp_37

Epiphany ~ (n.) a moment that you suddenly feel that you understand or suddenly become conscious of something... More

introduction
Marauders era
Golden trio era
1976
Harry Potter and the Philosophers stone
Drowning
LEFT
ALL ALONE
FAMILY BONDING
LIVING WITH THE DURSLEYS
STARTING OVER
GROWING UP
LETTER
TRAIN RIDE
THE SORTING
FIRST WEEK
HALLOWEEN
Going Home

Growing up (part 2)

3.8K 104 7
By hp_simp_37

Harry – 6 years old

Ext. Black Cottage – morning

It was six in the morning everyone in the household was peacefully sleeping or so Astra thought. Harry was awake already, playing with the dozen animals in the sitting room. There was Archie the goat, Rufus the dog, Shelly and Dwain the sheep, Flora the black cat and Mira the frog. He also freed their owl Chronos, a Blackiston fish owl one of the largest species of their kind. He was having the time of his life, loving all animals not really bothering to be quiet, forgetting Astra was still sleeping and forgetting that he wasn't allowed to have animals inside the house.

When Astra awoke she heard all of the noises from downstairs and started to panic dwelling about the fact that there could be an intruder inside the house. Not taking any chances she grabbed a wand and sprinted to Harry's room when she saw it was empty. She ran downstairs ready to murder the person who took her precious little son, they would suffer. Finally downstairs she saw the chaos that had taken over her house. Hair, wool and feathers everywhere, scratches in the curtains and shit on the floor. Shockingly she saw little Harry laughing, riding on the back of a sheep.

"Whahahahaahah, Harry your going to give your dear mother a heart attack" laughed Barty out loud not seeing the stern stare from his best friend. George gave Harry a high five barely containing himself, noting that he ewould need to do that himself. Fred would have loved that. "I bet she going to yell at Harry and give him a week without candy." Said Evan overly confident. "I'm in, five galleons on the fact that she is going to let Harry clean up the mess but she will let Harry keep all the animals." Countered Barty. "No no no, she would never allow that. She going to tell Harry to clean up the mess and if he wants to see animals he should go to the zoo." Dismantled Regulus, also betting five galleons on the reaction of his beloved.

"Harry James Potter, get of that sheep right this moment. What are you doing this early in the morning." Demanded a distressed Astra. Not knowing how to react in a situation like this. "Mom, I want you to meet my friens. They are really fun to play with and I love them. They are even better than cousin Draco." Harry let out enthusiastically not picking up on the stern gaze Astra was giving him.

When Harry said that the great hall burst out laughing, even Lucy and Snape couldn't contain their laughter. Draco tried to hide in his love's arms but she was just enjoying everything that was going on right that moment. Not even bothering to help Draco out of his misery of shame.

"How many times have I told you that you cant bring animals inside the house. You are in trouble young man. If you want to see animals you need to go to the zoo not bring the zoo to us." Said Astra not picking up on the fact that the goat was eating her pants. Trying not to laugh Harry answered: " I'm sorry mommy, but can we go to the zoo then. I want to see the animals there." "No, you are going to clean up this mess and bring back the animals from where they come from. While you do that I will make some breakfast for us. I believe you can eat like a horse after the little adventure you had."

"Ha, give me my money bitches. I want you to say that I'm the best because I will always win these bets against you three losers. Now pay up." Whispered Regulus to his friends victoriously. Evan and Barty gave their money to Regulus grumbling about how it was not fair and how he cheated.

"But mommy pleassssss, I really really really want to go to the zoo and see the beautiful animals." Pleaded Harry making his infamous puppy dog eyes. Knowing she couldn't resist the eyes, she tried not to look but all in vain when he pulled her hand getting her attention "Maybe in the afternoon but not right now sweetie, you still need to clean up this mess. After you do that we can discuss going to the zoo." Gave Astra in cursing her son enchanting green eyes.

"Your weak my love." Teased an amused Regulus making Astra whipped around grabbing Harry's face squishing his cheeks "Look him in the eyes and tell me you wouldn't break." Countered his love siriusly. "I would noooooooo.... Yeah I would. He is just too adorable." Said Regulus. "You know I'm older than you two right?" muffled Harry out with his cheeks still squished

- 1 in the afternoon

"Come on Harry if you still want to go to the zoo you need to get ready, it is a bit rainy out so grab your raincoat ." Declared Astra ready to go. After putting his raincoat on Harry was ready to go, excited to see al the exotic animals. When they were at the zoo he had the time of his life. Going to visit the monkeys, the giraffes and even the elephants. They ate some delicious meals and had fun watching another six year old whale boy throwing a tantrum over the fact that his knickerbox did not have enough icecream.

At the end of the day they had only one place left to visit, the snakes. You had all kinds but the one that got al the attention was the big anaconda, he was sleeping at the moment so he wasn't as popular as usual. Harry still wanted to visit him and when he got there the snake slowly lifted its head up. If Astra didn't know better the snake looked annoyed, sneering at their faces.

Harry didn't pick up on the social clue and began talking to the snake like they were best friends and the snake answered back with hisses like they could understand each other. Astra didn't think any of it figuring harry was just playing. "Harry love, what is the snake saying? Can you understand her? " asked Astra just to be sure. "I was asking her what her name was and were she came from." Answered Harry delighted. "And did the snake answer back?" questioned Astra. "Yes Mommy,

"Get Harry away from that deatheater, she's poisoning him with dark magic." Spoke out an absolute disgusted James. "Shut up James. Astra is taking better care of Harry than you ever could dream of." Yelled Remus out. Not keeping up with his ex-friends bullshit anymore, completely losing the trust in James. "Your just saying that because you're a werewolf Remus, A DARK creature. No wonder your standing up for a DARK witch." Countered James not feeling an ounce of regret. This shocked the great hall to silence. No one knowing what to say about the revelation.

EXCEPT FOR SIRIUS

"Do you know what you have done, you have ruined your former best friends live just because you're so prejudice you cant even see the truth. You just insulted me, Remus, more than half the occupants of this school and my real family and your just sitting there like you talked about the weather. You know what Potter I'm done with you, your 'goody two shoes' of a bitch girlfriend, with your excuses, your insults and our friendship. I have lost all my respect for you, to think I saw you as my brother. Maybe Remus is a 'dark' creature and maybe he turns into a 'monster' once a month but it's not willingly. You on the other hand James, you are a monster all the time, I was just to blind to see it." Snapped Sirius.

Standing up he took Remus by the hand and went to sit next to his brother. Finally seeing the truth. "After everything that went down, I think its time watch the movies again." said an exhausted McGonagall.

"Yes mommy, she said her name was Nagini and that she came from Burma. There she met a nice man who took her back to England, his name was Tom Riddle. But he disappeared and now she is here." Answered Harry. "Tom Riddle you say, can you ask her if this tom ever performed any magic on her." Harry just nodded at her request. Talking to the snake again he got the answer. "Nagini said he did, she also explained the reason. She said she could always carry him with her even tough they were not together or something like that. I don't understand why would a small creature like her want to carry a grown up. It doesn't make sense." Informed Harry.

Astra laughed at his response, getting a sparkle in her eyes. She was finally one step closer to destroying Voldemort, the man who caused her soulmates dead. It made her want to laugh out loud but she was in public so she needed to keep it together. "What do you say Harry, are you in for a little jail break." Asked the female Malfoy with a mischievous glint in her eyes, ready to cause some chaos. A nod from Harry was all the confirmation she needed, instructing him to tell Nagini the plan. She dropped her purse on the ground, wide enough so the snake could just slither in.

With a wave of her hand, the glass in front of all the cages disappeared. Giving the animals inside the them a chance to escape. That's when the chaos began, animals and humans alike running around trying to get out of the room and amidst it all Nagini slithered in Astra's purse to never be seen again. Astra grabbed Harry's hand and guided him calmy to the door. Not worrying about leaving the zoo unnoticed because the security was with the escaped animals. When they were almost at the exit, they saw the little fat boy from earlier being used as heater for a dozen spiders. Getting a laugh out of his situation the finally left the zoo, ready to go home with a new addition to their little family well not for long. All in all it was a good.

The chaos Astra caused, brought everyone to the ground from laughing so hard. The tension from earlier forgotten. "Did you see the fat kids face" someone sputtered out between their laughter. This caused another wave of laughter in the great hall. This scene was epic and something they all needed. "Astra you genius, I love you for that." Wheezed Evan, trying to get his breathing in order. "Darling, you do know that you just tought our son to steal right." Asked Regulus. This earned him two innocent looks one from his son and one from his future wife. Predicting nothing but trouble.

-
2 months later

Ext. unknown – Midnight

"You know Nagini, I really did love our time together but it's time to go." Explained Astra to the tied down snake. "it's nothing personal. It is your masters fault but don't worry when I destroy every horcrux just like you. I will be sure to send him to you, I hope you don't need to wait much longer." Grabbing the basilisk tooth, she closed her eyes and brought it down on Nagini. Not watching because she really loved the snakes company. It was too becoming dangerous keeping the snake with them. She couldn't get attached. Opening her eyes the only thing she saw was dust. With one single tear running down her cheek she turned around and walked away whispering for Reggie under her breath. 

HIIII, 
WOW, this was one long ass chapter. I think the drama in here is juicyyyy. I hope you love the chapter just like I do. Harry is almost going to Hogwarts just a little longer (about 2 chapters) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
161K 965 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
2.1K 62 6
Faelinn Chrysanthe Magus the first of her name the heiress to wizarding world's royal family. To be a mother To be an orphan To be the Queen at just...
5.3K 50 8
"At first I feel like I'm drifting, then I slowly open my eyes and I'm there. All the warmth leaks from my body and I'm left standing on nothing. The...