ASOUE: The Riveting Romance

De AJSwagmire

Dear Reader, Like doing your math homework, eating your vegetables and going to the dentist, reading about t... Mais

The Only Way To Resolve a Cliffhanger - Kladora/Dunclet
A Million Dreams - Quiglet
Back To You - Kladora
Saying Goodbye is the Hardest - Quiglet
Violet's Quagmire
Sad Songs In A Hotel Room - Kladora
The Not-So Grim Grotto - Kladora
What Goes Up Must Come Down - Kladora
Enchanted - Duncalita
Very Lovely Indeed - Quiglet
Where There's Smoke, There's Fire - Kladora/Quiglet
Such Grim Power
Back To December - Kliona/Kladora

Wildest Dreams - Kladora/Quiglet

66 1 12
De AJSwagmire

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For  dogsandcats009 -

Your kind and noble companionship is like a very violent and roaring fire -

Very hard to extinguish. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was possibly the worst day in Isadora Quagmire's life. Due to Count Olaf framing the Baudelaires for the murder of an innocent man named Jacques Snicket, they became wanted criminals and were only barely able to escape the Village of Fowl Devotees after being freed from the Fowl Fountain by hitching a ride on an old fire truck in order to climb aboard a Self-Sustaining Hot Air Mobile Home to live up in the air with their newest guardian, Hector, forever. However, because of an angry mob of villagers led by Olaf in disguise, the Baudelaires had decided not to climb aboard and instead keep her and her triplet brother, Duncan, safe by letting them go aboard the SSHAMH without them, much to their great sadness.

It had now been five-and-a-half hours since they had said goodbye to the Baudelaires and the sun had already set by that point and all Isadora had been doing since then was crying tears and tears while Duncan just isolated himself in a corner and didn't say a word, which put Hector in the very awkward position of trying to comfort the two triplets and make them feel better. "Oh, cheer up, guys. They did the right thing for a noble reason. And I'm sure we'll see them again soon." he said hopefully, trying to look on the bright side for their sake.

Isadora sighed and turned to look at Hector. "Hector, it's not just that. Duncan and I have lost enough people already. Our parents and our brother, Quigley. All our friends. And now, we had to say goodbye to the Baudelaires. Probably for good, too. It's just not fair. I was planning to actually tell Klaus how I felt about him today, and now I'll never get that chance!!!!" she yelled angrily, drawing the attention of a few nearby desert owls. She then sighed apologetically. "Sorry about that. Does the Self-Sustaining Hot Air Mobile Home have a radio I could listen to? Usually listening to music helps me feel better if I've had a rough day."

Hector nodded. "Yeah. It's on the control panel over there. And it can get reception for up to 100 miles. All you gotta do is push that dial over there to turn it on and then turn it either clockwise or counter-clockwise to find the station you're looking for." Isadora didn't say anything, and instead just nodded and went to go turn on the radio and after a bit of tuning, she found a station she used to listen to a lot before her family's fire right as a song she and Violet both loved a lot started to play.

 " He said, "Let's get out of this town

Drive out of the city, away from this crowd"

I thought Heaven can't help me now

Nothing lasts forever

But this is gonna take me down"

"He's so tall and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

I can see the end as it begins

My one condition is "

"Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress

Staring at the sunset, babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again

Even if it's just in your Wildest Dreams, ah-ah, ha

Wildest Dreams, ah-ah, ha "

As Isadora listened to the song, she found herself feeling a lot better than she was before as she looked up at the starry night sky and hoped and prayed that she would get to see Klaus again someday soon. And that he wouldn't fall for another, maybe even prettier girl in the meantime. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Violet Baudelaire was not having a good day today. She and Klaus had met and befriended Duncan and Isadora's long-lost brother, Quigley, during their trek up Mount Fraught to rescue Sunny from Count Olaf's clutches and even though she only knew him for about a day-and-a-half, she had fallen for Quigley hook, line and sinker, only to unfortunately be separated from him while they were tobogganing down the Stricken Stream and then before her, Klaus and Sunny could even catch their breath, they ended up on a submarine called the Queequeg and the so-called "captain", 16-year-old Fiona Widdershins was being a bit of a jerk to her and worst of all, it seemed like Klaus was falling for her. "Did he really forget that Isadora was up in the air somewhere, waiting for him? " she wondered when she saw how much he was blushing whenever he was around her.

Anyways, she had just excused herself to check the sonar equipment on the sub so she could get away from Fiona and Klaus' pathetic excuse for flirting and after a bit of walking around, she ended up in one of the barracks and sat down on the bed as she looked out the window at the sea and began to sob quietly as she thought about Quigley and a song began to play in her head.

" I said, "No one has to know what we do"

His hands are in my hair, his clothes are in my room

And his voice is a familiar sound

Nothing lasts forever

But this is getting good now "

"He's so tall and handsome as hell

He's so bad but he does it so well

And when we've had our very last kiss

My last request is "

"Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress

Staring at the sunset, babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again

Even if it's just in your Wildest Dreams, ah-ah, ha

Wildest Dreams, ah-ah, ha "

Violet sighed softly as she wiped away a few of her tears before she stood up and went to go rejoin Klaus and Fiona on the main deck. Hopefully, Klaus had stopped blushing around her enough to actually function like a decent human being. It wasn't fair. While she had to be separated from Quigley, Klaus got a lucky break and basically fell for some prick that wasn't even half the girl Isadora was. Why did she have to be so unfortunate?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------One year later.....

As Violet, Klaus, Sunny and Beatrice sailed through the ocean back to the city, Violet and Klaus couldn't help but wonder what they would find waiting for them when they finally reached land and if they would ever be reunited with the Quagmires at all. They knew it was probably a small chance of that actually happening, but hey, it couldn't hurt to dream, right?

"You'll see me in hindsight

Tangled up with me all night

Burning it down

Someday when you leave me

I bet these memories

Follow you around "

"You'll see me in hindsight

Tangled up with you all night

Burning (burning) it (it) down

Someday when you leave me

I bet these memories

Follow (follow) you (you) around (follow you around) "

"Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress

Staring at the sunset, babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again

Even if it's just pretend "

However, they were soon brought out of their trance as they got closer and closer to Briny Beach and they heard Sunny pointing and shouting at something on the shore. "Look! Look! Quagires!!! Quagires!!!" she yelled excitedly, and Violet and Klaus looked to where she was pointing and saw the SSHMAH on the shore of Briny Beach and all three Quagmires waving at them. Smiling brightly, they quickly began to paddle faster until they were right on the shore and Violet quickly jumped out of the boat and enveloped Duncan and Quigley in a tight hug while Klaus brought the boat to a stop and helped Sunny and Beatrice out of the boat and onto the shore before he ran up to Isadora and hugged her so tightly he felt like he was holding a piece of fragile glass.

"Say you'll remember me

Standing in a nice dress

Staring at the sunset, babe

Red lips and rosy cheeks

Say you'll see me again

Even if it's just (pretend, pretend) in your Wildest Dreams, ah-ah, ha (ah)

In your Wildest Dreams, ah-ah, ha

Even if it's just in your Wildest Dreams, ah-ah, ha

In your Wildest Dreams, ah-ah, ha "

After they let go, Klaus and Isadora walked away from their respective siblings to have a moment to themselves. "Oh, Klaus, I can't believe it. You're really here." whispered Isadora tearfully, smiling brightly. Klaus just nodded his head and brushed away a loose strand of her hair. "Yes, Izzie. I'm really here. And I'm never gonna leave you again. You mean the world to me." he said quietly as he took his hands in hers. Isadora just simply smiled and turned to face Klaus.

"Standing here together, no longer apart; You're only one on my mind and in my heart." she recited quietly before she stood up on her tiptoes and gave Klaus a gentle, yet passionate kiss on the lips. After a few minutes of being lost in their own little world, they came back up for air and saw that Quigley and Violet were having their own little moment while Duncan was playing with Sunny and Beatrice. They both smiled contently before their lips met together for another kiss. Isadora's wildest dream had finally come true after so long. She and Klaus were back together and no amount of unfortunate events would ever keep them apart ever again and that was all that mattered to her. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Even though I said that I'm not a Swiftie, "Wildest Dreams" is one of my comfort songs, so writing this one-shot was a lotta fun for me. Hope you guys enjoyed!!!! Love you all, besties!!! <3<3<3 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

19.9K 433 32
Klaus, Violet, Sunny and Beatrice Baudlaire find themselves on a boat sailing to start a new life, but when danger seems to return can they survive a...
1.5K 41 17
Dear Reader, If you have clicked read on this book, then it would be a good time to close it down. Inside this book are unpleasant events in the Quag...
5.7K 165 14
Klaus Baudelaire and Isadora Quagmire are best friends, and nothing will ever change that. This year, they decide that they'll set their siblings up...
13.4K 243 17
quigley quagmire x fem oc - "She's not a bad kid." - Each of the Baudelaires had their own gift and all seemed to be useful. Violet, the eldest, coul...