Ojasvii - Karna's Answer to H...

Anu_91 द्वारा

He A Suta- unknown Kshatriya, whom the world looks down except his friends Suyo and Ashu!! Parshuram Shishya... अधिक

Character Sketch and Introduction
New Beginnings - I
New Beginnings II
Teacher and his Teachings - I
Face Claims
Teacher and Teachings II
Unadulterated Friendships and Revelations I
Friendships and Revelations II
Rukmini Vivaah
Virtues Over Love!!

Relationships- Political or Personal???

307 30 8
Anu_91 द्वारा

Ashwatthama - Don't you think, your people's value is more than the water you are asking for Maharani....

Ojas was shocked would be the understatement...

Karn- What are you implying Ashu??

Ashwatthama - I propose you a counter treaty... how about your people teaching their crafts to citizens of Anga the complete credit would be for Ranthambore... this will increase skilled workers.. and we can actually let people help each others for works... This will create opportunities to Anga people to come and work for Dwarka and Ranthambore and get only salary and accommodation , and your people who are willing only to teach can open schools here which would be tax free for them... People from there who comes here to learn will be accommodated here free of cost, this will be added advantage for both kingdom's treasury.... Along with the credits that the teachers are from your kingdom...

Suyo - Exactly!! This will increase people from other kingdoms to come and learn here... but accommodation will be free only for your people... other people will pay foreign taxes as usually other kingdoms do... Ultimately will increase popularity for Ranthambore's skills and Anga's schools...

Ojas - But what about Water scarcity??

Yuyutsu, who had entered while Ashwaththama was proposing his idea replied - Simple Maharani... we will create a normal treaty which will include exchange of water with and sandstone, which we will need to construct houses, temples and other constructions and also limestones, which will be used to purify water... 

Vikarn - We will make separate treaty Bhrata, one for Limestones in exchange of purified drinking water and Sandstone in exchange of river water used for other chores

Ojas - Additionally, I can supply you stocks of crude oils...

Karn - which we can compensate with stocks of grains when first harvest happens and also during famine after stocking up for Anga....

Sushala and Subhadra who were just standing sometime before were seen busy scribbling on the parchment...

Suyo who noticed this went to them and peeped in the parchment, which had each and every word they discussed documented- Subhadra had a rough draft and Sushala was seen creating an official treaty documents of the ideas which made him realize that these two have been trained rigorously not only for war but for administration as well...

Suyo - Shala... I dint tell you earlier but I am very proud of what you have learnt... I am so thankful that Yadav Kumari took you along for weaponry training...

Ojas - Prince Suyodhan ... try getting trained for Malyudh from Dau.. I am sure he would be happy looking at your talent in mace wielding...

By the time he responds, a soldier comes asking for everyone's presence in court as Guru Dronacharya has arrived...

Everyone except Karn and Yuyutsu was called in particular... 

Since, the two warriors were not called, they decided to finish the scrolls what was started.

After a year -

The reformation work had completed full fledged, almost all constructions were completed.

The palace where Karn was staying was open to all. People could access kitchen and library round the clock. He had opted for a very simple living... though he wanted to stay in a similar house which was built for his people...On insistence of citizens, he had to get a castle constructed.. He was overwhelmed by people's love for him, wherein they showed it by designing it themselves... it had a huge library, and the books were chosen by his Guru.. the library was open to all citizens, which had a unique system maintained to track the books. The people were forced to take minimal education, which was necessary. There was no citizen of Anga, who did not know how to read and write. The famine struck streets were improvised...

The KuruKumars were completely busy getting trained for their GuruDakshina which ended a few weeks back, hence Ashwatthama, Yuyutsu and Sushala stood with Karna like rock during their absence. 

People were so thankful to the four pillars of Anga, that they had streets named after Yuyutsu and Sushala along with a huge Shiva Temple built to thank to Shivansh and the boons of Mahadev - Kauravas for their help. 

Karna had locked himself in his chambers for nearly 3 days as he was welcomed with nearly 100 parchments from each Kaurava describing the Guru Dakshina war... he read each and every detail and was happy for his friends... but to his surprise there was one more letter he received - from  Sugandha Ma..

However,  she had described the aftermath of War as in letters he was informed that Kauravas were captured by Panchal Army General single handed... Though Panchal Army General fought with Suyodhan till last... Suyodhan had gravely injured the General...who got almost killed in the process  but was taken captive as he failed strike back the General after which the Panchal soldiers had taken him captive. He got to know Pandavas were the reason Kauravas were saved... 

He read further -

After Drupad was captured and laid on Drona's feet, Drona had asked Drupad to crown Ashwatthama as King of Northern Panchal... But Ashwatthama had refused it right away angering Drona-

Ashwatthama went to Drupad and joined his hands and stated - Maharaj, my father did want to avenge you for the refusal of your help and he did it today... the fact which saddens me is he did not think that I am also capable... but I would want to ask forgiveness on behalf of all his students who treated you bad.. If I accept the crown now, I am sure the revenge will continue beyond my generations too... And I do not want that...

Drupad who found it very genuine apology replied - Drona, today I take back my words of me being superior than you.. today I am inferior as I do not have such mature son who tries to stop the revenge to continue... Though I am proud that I have a daughter who took your 100 disciples captive and is almost dead at my VaidhyaShala... I regret that I do not have Ashwatthama as my son...But since I have lost to you... I am forced to fulfill your demands

Drona - Ashwatthama, you proved that you are just capable in words, not in actions... You better take Northern Panchal as he is eligible to complete our demands

Ashwatthama - I will prove  myself that I am warrior by participating in a war, not by taking something in charity Pitashree... Maharaj, you want to give me something as compensation for the lost war - Please make your Army General as queen of Northern Panchal... 

Drona - You fool, it does not compensate us....

Ashwatthama - Let me complete - Suyo is that fine if I take a decision for you??

Suyo - Ofcourse Mitra.. You are my well wisher I know you will not have bad intentions for me...

Aswatthama - Thank you Mitra, You dont know how soothing your words are for my internal wounds. Maharaj Drupad, I would ask your daughter's hand for wedding with  my Suyo.. only if she agrees to...Once she is conscious, please do inform her the developments regarding the War

Suyo -Maharaj - please mind, if she says No to the wedding... I would graciously back out of this... we will not press either her or you regarding this...

Drona - Are you out of your mind?? If you wanted his daughter for wedding for yourself, I would have been proud... Or atleast you could have asked for Arjun or Yudhister?? Why for him??

Ashwatthama - Father!! I know you do not approve of Suyo as he is considered bad omen among you elders... but technically, the fight was between the children of kings of respective kingdoms... If anyone would have won the fight.. the kingdom would have automatically gone to the other one... Am I wrong father??

She had also mentioned that Pandavas were angry with Ashwatthama, but they could not refuse the fact that the fight between Suyodhan and Panchal Kumari had their breath stuck to themselves..

Also mentioning, she was so proud of her first born and Mata Gandhari being in cloud nine...

Where Rajmata Kunti was happy that Arjun had defeated the King, Gandhari was happy that because of Dronaputra, the revenge saga ended along with getting a capable daughter in law.. 

Though Panchal Kumari was still injured and unconscious, they had hopes that she will agree to marry Suyodhan...

Karn was super proud of his man children and shed a few happy tears for them... But also he did realize that these brats have not seen Panchal Kumari in person as her face will always be covered...

He immediately contacted the available artist to get a portrait of Panchal Kumari..

Karn to himself - I am so impressed Panchal Kumari... there are girls who impresses princes with their beauty... but you have impressed my Brahmachari with your valour...

Once he saw the portrait... the only thing he was praying to God - Princess Shikhandini should not reject the proposal... 

Panchal Kumari Shikhandini -

I know I promised a chapter earlier but I was held up with my academic commitments...Do let me know how was the chapter.... Kindly provide constructive feedback to improve more..

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

224K 17.5K 80
❎Do Not Read before reading the 1st book of the series.❎ Drisana has started her journey to Indraprasth. After finding her place finally in Dwapar yu...
KAREKHA Zainab Zakkariya द्वारा

ऐतिहासिक साहित्य

41.2K 2K 35
Life is all about meeting new personalities and learning something new...... But there is a moment where a person may get struck. Trying hard to com...
119K 5.5K 93
This story is Fan fiction based on love story of Abhimanyu- son of Arjun , and Vatsala- daughter of Balraam and Revati.This story is one of the unsu...
43.4K 1.6K 21
What happens when Karna the hero of Mahabharata is from kaliyug? What will happen to the destiny of Mahabharata? Will it change? Join Karna in his st...