๐ˆ๐๐…๐‘๐”๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ โธป nelson...

By -lovcroan

โ I WAS BLIND TO SEE, THAT YOU WERE RIGHT INFRUNAMI. โž It all started when Vienna Anderson just finished her... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
โ”€โ”€ chapter one
โ”€โ”€ chapter two
โ”€โ”€ chapter three
โ”€โ”€ chapter four
โ”€โ”€ chapter five
โ”€โ”€ chapter six
โ”€โ”€ chapter seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter ten
โ”€โ”€ chapter eleven
โ”€โ”€ chapter twelve
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter fourteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter fifteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter sixteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter seventeen
โ”€โ”€ chapter eighteen
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ”€โ”€ chapter nineteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty one
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty two
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty three
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty four
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty five
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty six
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty one
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty two
( instagram )
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty four
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty five
( instagram post )
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty six
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-one
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-two
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-three
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-four
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-five
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-six
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„ ( the sequel )

โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty three

3.3K 51 26
By -lovcroan

THE CAMERA STARTED rolling, filming Lavar walking towards it. He licked his lips, putting his hands on his hips. "I'm back. That's all I gotta say."

"You're not really back. Wanna tell them what happened?"

"Can't speak on that. I'm back but my instagram is gone, you know what I'm saying? I missed out. I missed out on ATL but I'm here now. That's all, eat my ball-"

He was cut off when a ball comes flying to his head. You could hear someone gasp at the background when it hits him, Vienna covers her mouth and Nelson bursts out in laughter.

Lavar looks over to Vienna, holding her hands behind her back and acts all innocent. He starts running after her, Vienna ran away and hid behind Marie.

She laughs, hugging Marie so she could protect her. Marie wraps an arm around her and they both laugh together.

The camera goes back to film Cam and Nelson, they watch Vienna and Marie talk. "Look at our girls over there." He points at them.

"Yo, Vienna is looking fine as fuck today."

"Okay, Nelson." Cam shook his head while Nelson rubs his hands in front of his face. "You ready?"

"Yup, yup." They dap up, Jeremiah tries stealing the ball from Nelson but fails.

"Jeremiah is making his day view with us."

"Yessir."

"He's kind of mid but whatever. So Nelson, the first video of LA. We gonna win a chip?" Cam asks him and Nelson puts his hands on his hips.

"Isn't that obvious?"

"Bryce James might be on the schedule, this up coming weekend. The only way we play Bryce is if they make it to the championship. I would love to play them. I'm gonna do my part, you gonna do yours?"

"I'm going to do my part." Nelson nodded his head.

"How many likes man? Start the series off, how many likes?"

Nelson thinks about it for a moment, "I think we would do a good 90 thousand likes."

"That's a lot man! Ya'll gassing it, how about first video, we play five games this weekend because we have to keep going up. So what about, 75k. Or should we do 50?"

Nelson gave him a look when he suggested 50K. "That's too easy."

"At this point it's too easy. 75 thousand likes, you fuck with that?" Cam asks Nelson for approval, he nods his head.

"75 thousand likes and we'll drop game 2."

It was time to show all the players on the boys team, the girls team being after them. Nelson sat on the chair and Vienna was behind the camera, filming him. He was smiling her and she giggles behind the camera.

"We want Nelson!" She muttered while filming him, he flips her off and she laughs.

"We're here. Los Angeles, California. Um, I'm ready to fry somebody. I did it in Chicago, I did in New York, it's time for La." He shrugs his shoulders.

"How many points you dropping?" Vienna asks him, he stares at her, thinking about it for a second.

"How many points am I gonna get the first game? Oh, that's a hard question you know? Because, I could drop 50 and I could drop 2." His response makes Vienna laugh.

"It depends how you feel, right?"

"Always, Vee. Uh, just on and off days you know? I'm still like that when its off days but damn."

"Did you miss Lavar in Atlanta?" Vienna questions, glancing over to Lavar.

"Did I miss him? Fuck no. Bro, I didn't miss his old ass one bit. It was nice when someone actually passed the ball to me, Lavar never passes the ball." He shook his head and Vienna agrees with him. "We're about to get in the game today, let's get it."

It was now the girls turn to talk, Vienna was forced to do it first so she sat down on the chair. Nelson films her, the headphones were on.

"We are here, to win. I don't care, we are here to win this shit." Vienna said, a smile on her face. "I'm going to cry if we don't."

Nelson shook his head. "Nah, you will."

"Anyways, Lavar is back. You know, looking older than ever with those side burns." Vienna's eyes widen when Laver threw the ball at her, she puts her arms out to protect herself. The ball bounces off the chair and she flips off Lavar.

"Anyways, as I was saying, we are here to win. I got Nelson cheering me on  at the bench, you know I'm going to go crazy." Vienna claps her hands, she looks at Nelson. "Am I done now?"

"Yup."

"Okay, bye!" She blows a kiss to the camera, walking away.

"Alright ya'll the girls game is first so their first game is against a team called 3D Elite. I don't know how the fuck they play, how good they are but I know ya'll girls will lock in and beat them." Cam explains, all of them nodding their head.

"The boys first game, is against 562 Select. Don't know really who the fuck that is, I don't know if ya'll gave a fuck."

"Nah." They all said, shaking their heads.

"I'm going to give you all a run down on how this finna be. At 12, we'll have three black SUV's pulling up to the hotel. We got three security guards, so it's already gonna be packed. They'll he waiting for us."

Vienna spoke up, raising her hand a bit. "I heard there's a team called Rod Wave select."

"That shits weird."

They all started standing the same way Cam was standing, making fun of him.

The boys wore black and red purge masks for the game while the girls wore black and red bows in their hair. Vienna had her hair up in a ponytail with the bow on top. She had sprayed some red spray on a few thick strands of hair, it looked good in a braid. Nelson's arm wrapped around her while they walked to the gymnasium.

They entered the gymnasium, everyone crowding them. Nelson made sure to get a good grip on Vienna, pulling her closer to him so she wouldn't get dragged away.

Both teams went inside a room so people wouldn't push them around. Nelson sat down and Vienna sat on his leg, she wore black shorts and a black compression shirt.

"Okay girls, let's wipe off the face paint. You can keep the bows in, I don't care. It's better to take it off since it might get in the way." Cam said, clapping his hands and all of them girls grabbed wipes to take off the face paint.

"We're going to win today, right girls?" Cam yelled and they all yelled back. He gives all of them their jerseys, Vienna slipped hers on, tucking it in.

Vienna took off her bow, handing it to Nelson. She smiled and they were escorted out of the room. People started yelling their names and they walk to the court.

The girls warm up for their game, shooting 3's and working on their lay ups.

It was game time.

roan speaks!
SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE
I PROMISE TO WRITE ANOTHER
CHAPTER OF THE GIRLS GAME
TONIGHT AND RHEN IM WRITING
THE BOYS GAME TOMORROW
SINCE CAM ISNT POSTING GAME 2
TILL LIKE WEDNESDAY😭
i'm with my friends rn so its hard to
write

Guys this is what the girls were wearing

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 88 11
"HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO TELL YA? I DONT WANNA SEE YOU WITH ANYONE BUT ME NOBODY GETS ME, YOU DO" in which, two teenagers that are obviously in love tak...
35K 348 41
๐™‰๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ...
5.9K 125 13
In which Cam Wilders cousin, Chrisett smith gets put on the girls team after he reunites with her at a tournament, and someone on his boys team catch...
356K 9.9K 48
"'Bye.' I say after Edwin's kiss. He gives me a small smile that honestly looks more like a grimace. It makes me a little uncomfortable having him ki...