── chapter thirty three

THE CAMERA STARTED rolling, filming Lavar walking towards it. He licked his lips, putting his hands on his hips. "I'm back. That's all I gotta say."

"You're not really back. Wanna tell them what happened?"

"Can't speak on that. I'm back but my instagram is gone, you know what I'm saying? I missed out. I missed out on ATL but I'm here now. That's all, eat my ball-"

He was cut off when a ball comes flying to his head. You could hear someone gasp at the background when it hits him, Vienna covers her mouth and Nelson bursts out in laughter.

Lavar looks over to Vienna, holding her hands behind her back and acts all innocent. He starts running after her, Vienna ran away and hid behind Marie.

She laughs, hugging Marie so she could protect her. Marie wraps an arm around her and they both laugh together.

The camera goes back to film Cam and Nelson, they watch Vienna and Marie talk. "Look at our girls over there." He points at them.

"Yo, Vienna is looking fine as fuck today."

"Okay, Nelson." Cam shook his head while Nelson rubs his hands in front of his face. "You ready?"

"Yup, yup." They dap up, Jeremiah tries stealing the ball from Nelson but fails.

"Jeremiah is making his day view with us."

"Yessir."

"He's kind of mid but whatever. So Nelson, the first video of LA. We gonna win a chip?" Cam asks him and Nelson puts his hands on his hips.

"Isn't that obvious?"

"Bryce James might be on the schedule, this up coming weekend. The only way we play Bryce is if they make it to the championship. I would love to play them. I'm gonna do my part, you gonna do yours?"

"I'm going to do my part." Nelson nodded his head.

"How many likes man? Start the series off, how many likes?"

Nelson thinks about it for a moment, "I think we would do a good 90 thousand likes."

"That's a lot man! Ya'll gassing it, how about first video, we play five games this weekend because we have to keep going up. So what about, 75k. Or should we do 50?"

Nelson gave him a look when he suggested 50K. "That's too easy."

"At this point it's too easy. 75 thousand likes, you fuck with that?" Cam asks Nelson for approval, he nods his head.

"75 thousand likes and we'll drop game 2."

It was time to show all the players on the boys team, the girls team being after them. Nelson sat on the chair and Vienna was behind the camera, filming him. He was smiling her and she giggles behind the camera.

"We want Nelson!" She muttered while filming him, he flips her off and she laughs.

"We're here. Los Angeles, California. Um, I'm ready to fry somebody. I did it in Chicago, I did in New York, it's time for La." He shrugs his shoulders.

"How many points you dropping?" Vienna asks him, he stares at her, thinking about it for a second.

"How many points am I gonna get the first game? Oh, that's a hard question you know? Because, I could drop 50 and I could drop 2." His response makes Vienna laugh.

"It depends how you feel, right?"

"Always, Vee. Uh, just on and off days you know? I'm still like that when its off days but damn."