reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Inui // Unlikely Romance
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Rindou // Cherry Candy

6.6K 235 61
By AmarisxxLuna

In this universe, you and Ran are 4 years older than Rindou so this is a slightly age-gap story
P.S I Really love writing Rindou as tsundere (ノ≧∀≦) ノ

•••

Did I fall asleep? Rindou thought as he slowly opened his eyes. The first thing he noticed was the sound of the television. He didn't turn it on as he was studying in the living room for their exams, so there's one particular person who did it while he was asleep. Annoyed, Rindou looked at you.

"Oh! You're finally awake. I didn't want to wake you up, so I went ahead and borrowed your kitchen." You said, munching a sandwich. "Your brother texted me that he will be late, so I let myself in."

"Don't you have your own house? You don't have any business here," he said coldly.

You live next door and have known them since you were eight years old. You first became friends with Ran and then, you gradually began hanging out with him in their house, especially when your parents were away on business trips. Though Rindou is the polar opposite of his brother, you tried to approach him, but he's been as cold as ice since you were kids.

Eventually, Mr & Mrs. Haitani welcomed you as part of their family. Since then, you've been in and out of their house as if you're already living there.

"Eh? No one's home, and it's gloomy to stay there; besides, I know you'll be here, so let's hang out, kiddo!" You said, bending slightly to grab a small plate of sandwiches from the small coffee table in front. "Here! I made this for you. No tomatoes, no pickles, just pure ham, and cheese!" you said as you handed him the plate.

"You know, at your age, you should eat a lot of veggies so you can grow more," you continued and was about to pat his head when he swiftly tapped your hand away.

"Don't touch me."

"Eh? After all these years, you're still cold toward me? I'm your older sister, you know?" You said and placed the sandwich back on the table.

"You're not my sister. Never will be." He said in a monotone voice. Your smiles dropped and pouted a little. Not gonna lie, that stings especially since you mentally adopted him as your little brother.

Rindou sighed and closed his book. He then gathered his stuff and attempted to stand up, but you quickly held his arm. Rindou who is now visibly annoyed, looked back and saw you leaning forward which showed a bit of your cleavage. He quickly furrowed his brows but didn't avert his gaze.

"Eh? You're really leaving?" You said, and he looked into your eyes.

"I can't study like this. The television is too loud, and you're..." His gaze went back to your chest. "A distraction."

"But... but what's the point of hanging out if you leave?"

"Not my problem." He said and stood up, resisting your grip.

"Wait!"

"What?" he asked irritably, returning his gaze. He watched as you hastily stood up from the sofa and reached into your pocket for something. You approach him and takes his hand in yours, placing something into his palm.

"Here, so you don't fall asleep while studying, little bro. Good luck with your exams!" you said, smiling. Rindou snatched his hand away from you and walked away.

"Eh. Are high school students really that moody?" you said as you watched his figure disappear from your sight.

Rindou, on the other hand, went straight to his room, and as soon as he flopped himself on his bed, he raised his hand and stared at the cherry candy that you gave him.

"Kid here, kid there... I am not a kid anymore, tch. Annoying."

•••

"Hello?" You called, knocking at Rindou's room, but no one's answering. Ran texted you that the younger Haitani went home early because he doesn't feel well. He was stuck with his part-time, so he asked you to check with his brother. Thankfully, you already finished your classes and you're on your way home.

"Little bro, are you here? Your brother asked me to check if you're still breathing." You knocked on his door again, but still, no one answered "I'm going in, please be decent." You said and slowly opened the door.

This is your first time entering his room and it's surprisingly clean. His room is the total opposite of Ran's room which has a wall full of posters, magazines, and clothes scattered on the ground.

"Hey, are you okay?" you asked quietly, but he didn't respond, so you went ahead and touched his forehead. "Jeez! You're burning! This is why I always tell you to eat your vegetables!" Panicked, you looked around trying to find something. "I need towels! A damp towel! Wait did you eat something? You need to drink medicine! Stay there! Don't die on me. I'll just prepare something to eat."

"Ugh. Noisy." Rindou groaned with his eyes close and reached for your hand, pulling you. You lost your balance that you ended up falling on his chest.

"Hey! Are you awake? I've been calling you and you're not answering. You made me worry here. You rest and I will take care of you, okay?" You said as you tried to stand up, but Rindou stopped you by wrapping his arms around you, hugging you tightly. "Hey, let go! I need to take care of you."

"Just stay here, you noisy old hag." He mumbled.

"Hey! Who's an old hag? I'm just four years older than—"

"Look. My head is killing me, so you shut up or I swear to god, I will do something with that annoying mouth of yours."

You flinched when you heard him say that. He's only eighteen, why is he saying those kinds of stuff that anyone could misinterpret? Your cheeks begin to burn, and realizing your position makes it worse.

"All right, I'll shut up now, but could you please let me go?" you begged softly.

"No."

"But..." You paused and bit your lower lip. He's the type of guy that doesn't bluff, so just to be safe, you keep quiet.

A few hours later, Rindou opened his eyes. His fever has gone down, and he felt a lot better. While he was thinking about his dream, you suddenly cuddled close and placed your arms around his waist. Rindou froze and looked over, only to see you lying next to him, sleeping.

Wait, that's not a dream? He thought as he stared at your sleeping face. Well, not that I don't mind it. he added and turned his body to the side, so he could hug you.

The next day, Rindou woke up and you're not there anymore. "Ah! As I thought, That was only a dream," He thought and got up. While contemplating his life choices, his eyes caught something on his nightstand. It's a pack of cherry candy and a note.

I am glad that your fever has gone down. I am sorry that I didn't cook for you, so as my apology, please accept this candy.

PS. I left some convenience store food for you and Ran at the table, please help yourself.

xoxo, y/n

Rindou stared at your note for a while and then suddenly flopped his body on the bed. He then covered his face with his arm, trying to hide his blush. "Shoot! It was not a dream!"

•••

FEW DAYS LATER

Rubbing his eyes, Rindou went downstairs. He just woke up and the smell of breakfast made him hungry. "Yo, Ran what's for break—"

"Good morning, kid!" You happily said while cooking breakfast.

"Am I in the wrong house?"

"Haha! Your sense of humor is improving. Ran just went to the convenience store to get some milk. Sit there, the food is ready."

Rindou wanted to refuse, but the smell of the food made his stomach grumble. He had no choice but to pull a chair and sit at the dining table.

"You really just do whatever you want, huh?"

"Yeah, you can say that." You lightly chuckled as you walked towards him. You were about to put some eggs on his plate when he stopped you. He grabbed the plate and put the eggs on his plate.

"My hands are capable. Stop treating me like a kid."

"But you are a kid! You're my sweet—err... grumpy little brother!"

"For the hundredth time, I am not your brother. We are not related by blood!"

"So? Family doesn't have to be blood-related, you know."

"Idiot." He said, slamming the plate on the table a little. Rindou then stood up from his seat and faced you. He's only eighteen, but he's a lot taller than you.

The younger Haitani leaned in close, about an inch from your lips. You backed away instinctively, but he grabbed your wrist with one hand and wrapped the other around your waist, drawing you closer. "You're trusting me too much, y/n. We're not blood-related, so I can do something like this to you, hm?" he said silently, his gaze fixed on yours.

You gulped as this heat traveled all over your body. "Stop messing with me, ki—"

"Call me kid one more time, and I'll make sure you'll never say that word to me again."

Your eyes widened but didn't avert your gaze. You clearly know that he's just messing with you just to get rid of your presence that's why you played his game. "Then, let me go... Rindou." You whispered. Rindou felt your breath brush against his lips which made his body tense, and before you could even notice it, he quickly let go of your hand and waist.

Panicked, you distanced yourself from him and hastily removed your apron. "I—I'm going home. I forgot I have a class in Uni. Enjoy the food ki—Rindou." You said and quickly walked away. As soon as you closed the front door, Rindou crouched down, covering his red face with his two hands.

"Really annoying."

•••

Rindou is reading a book in the living room when the front door creak. He sighed as he readied himself from your overflowing energy. A couple of seconds passed and he didn't hear your voice, so he looked back.

"Oh! Rindou, you're home early."

"Club activities were canceled."

"Oh! I see." Ran said. He notices that his brother is looking at the door and a smile paints his lips. "y/n is not with me, but she said to give this to you." Ran approached Rindou and gave him the cherry candies.

"I am not looking for that idiot."

"Hey! You should respect her. She's like an older sister to you."

"She's not my sister." He said and closed the book. He was about to leave the living room when Ran spoke.

"She's with her new boyfriend... She said they met at a mixer."

"I don't care," Rindou replied before heading upstairs. He then flopped onto the bed, resting his arm over his forehead. "So you immediately look for a boyfriend after what I did, huh? Didn't I make your heart flutter? Even just a little?" he sighed.

You haven't visited the Haitani's house for three weeks now. Since that incident in their kitchen, you unconsciously avoided the younger Haitani. In your mind, it is not right to see Ran's brother other than family. It's strange because he's much younger. You're an adult, and he's a minor, so to get rid of that idea in your head, you get yourself a boyfriend.

Honestly, you like your boyfriend now. He's kind, soft-spoken, sweet, and most importantly, the same age as you. He's the real opposite of Rindou.

Wait, why am I thinking about him? You thought and shook your head to yeet the idea. This is not the time to think about Rindou! Focus on your boyfriend, y/n. You're on your way to surprise your boyfriend in his part-time with a bento since he kept saying that he always skip lunch due to his studies and part-time.

You saw him from afar, smiling sweetly at the customer. Yeah. Focus on your boyfriend. You mentally said. As you were about to go to the café, you saw his co-worker talking to him. He nodded and removed the apron.

"Oh! Right timing, he's done with his shift." You mumbled and went straight to the back of the café where employees exit. You came to a halt when you saw a girl standing there. Is she waiting for someone too? Your smiles dropped when you saw the back door open and your boyfriend greeted the girl with a kiss. You clutch the bento bag hard not because you're sad, but because of anger.

•••

Rindou arrived home and was surprised when he saw you on their living room couch, hugging your knees while burying your head in your arms. Curious as to why you were there, Rindou approached you.

"Why are you here?"

"Oh hi, little bro. I don't want to be alone, so..."

"I am not your brother."

"You're so cold to me, do you know that? Sometimes I think that you hate me."

Rindou didn't respond to your words, instead, he changed the subject. "Ran said that he'll be late."

"I know," you said with your voice cracking. Rindou looked at you for a moment before he let out a deep sigh. He then sat beside you and the long silence filled the air. Even if you don't say a word which is new to him, Rindou stayed beside you.

"Why are you still here?"

"Err... This is my house."

You awkwardly chuckled. "Ah—yeah, I'm sor—"

"And you said that you don't want to be alone, so..." He added, cutting your words.

Taken aback by what he had just said, you stared out from your arms, "Suddenly being nice after you treat me coldly is giving me goosebumps!"

"Oh. You look fine. Then I'll go." He said and was about to stand up when you held his arm to stop him.

"Wait! I'm just joking!"

Rindou's gaze was drawn at your knuckles and it's red and has small wounds. "What happened?" He asked. You followed where his eyes are looking and immediately understood his question.

"Oh, this? I punched someone."

"So, you're in your delinquent era now?"

"Hey! I'm not violent." You jolted a little when you saw Rindou gaze at your knuckles again, this time with a face that screamed, Really?

"Fine! But in my defense, he's a cheating asshole!"

"Your new boyfriend?"

"Yeah. That jerk! He acted nice but then..." You paused, biting your bottom lip. Why am I ranting to a kid? I'm really losing my mind. you thought.

"Nevermind." You said and went back to your original position. Shortly after, you heard footsteps fading.

What am I thinking? Of course, he won't care. We're not real siblings after all. You thought and hugged your knees a little tighter.

Moments later, you felt something warm holding your hand and soft damp stuff brushing your knuckles. You slowly lifted your head and saw Rindou kneeling on the floor and cleaning your wounds.

"Idiot, if you don't treat these wounds, your hand will be ugly." He said, but this time his tone was gentle.

There's a brief silence while you watch him clean your wounds. You're normally a talkative person and staying quiet this long makes your head hurt.

"You know, you're gonna be popular with girls if you show them this gentle side of you." You said and reached for his face. "With a face like yours, you'll receive many confessions. Speaking of confessions, you don't have a girlfriend? You're in your senior year, you should find someone—" You didn't finish your sentence when you realized that Rindou didn't slap your hand away like he always does. You quickly removed your hand from his face and distanced yourself.

"How can I have a girlfriend when someone here is so dense?"

"Here?" You nervously chuckled and looked around. "I don't see..."

"Do you really want me to spell it out for you, huh?" Rindou replied.

Staring at his purple eyes, your body feels that feeling again... It's butterflies, but more intense. Your face is getting hot and your heartbeat is beating twice as fast. Get a grip y/n! He's a kid! You thought and looked away. 

"I—I should head home. Thank you for cleaning my wounds." You were about to stand up but halted when Rindou spoke.

"By any chance, are you being conscious? Why, y/n? You don't see me as a kid anymore?"

"No? What... What are you saying? You'll always be my little brother! I won't be conscious around you."

"Then why aren't you looking at me?"

"Because..."

Rindou reached for your chin, guiding them to face him. "Because?"

"Because!" You paused for a few seconds to think before speaking again. "Wait, are you making fun of me, Rindou? I may be like this but I'm older and you should respect—"

"Oh, shut up." He mumbled and pulled you close. There's a brief silence between the two of you as you both gaze at each other. Rindou's breathing became heavy as his gaze went down to your lips. Your mind tells you to resist, distance yourself because this is strange. He's younger and you're older, but your body won't listen, instead, you stared at his purple eyes, as if you're waiting for his next move.

"This is your time to push me. Hurry up and do it otherwise, I won't stop."

"Then don't." You mumbled. Rindou smirked for the first time and held the side of your face, tracing his thumb on your skin before kissing you.

This is not a peck or something sweet just like in romance novels. He bit your lower lip and entered his tongue, owning your lips hungrily, as if he had been waiting for this for a long time. This is a full-on making out session, and it caught you off guard, so you pushed him away.

"Just as I thought, your lips taste like cherry." He said, wiping his lips.

"That! That was not an innocent kiss that was... How did you learn that?" You paused when you realized what happened. "Oh my god! I laid my hands on my best friend's little brother! This is bad. Ran will burn me alive!"

"I'm the one who lay hands on you though,"

"Huh?"

"Don't worry, I'll take responsibility and date you since no one else will."

"Da—date? Don't you know how old I am?"

"And do you know how old I am?"

"Fifteen?"

Rindou's nerves suddenly popped out in annoyance. He raised his hand and flicked your forehead. "Idiot. I'm eighteen!"

"I know! But in my eyes, you're still a..."

"Don't you dare call me a kid after you kiss me back." He said that made you speechless.

He's right, I'm the one who gave consent. I let him kiss me because I didn't see him as a kid anymore. Who am I kidding?

"Hey, y/n! Hey!" Rindou snapped his fingers in front of you, waking you up from your deep thoughts.

"Oh! huh?"

"You froze. I thought you malfunction or something."

"This is all of a sudden. Aren't you just confused? I mean, It's normal for a minor to have an interest in older people since it looks cool dating a college student... Aren't you just being pressured by your—"

"Hey." He held your hands, cutting you off. "Since you're you, I guess I need to say it out loud, huh? I'm not confused, y/n, because I've liked you for a long time, and I haven't had a girlfriend until now because you're the one I like. Plus, I am not a minor anymore."

"What?! Wait... You're kidding, right? You treat me coldly how... I mean, if you like someone, shouldn't you treat them nice?"

"I'm annoyed because you kept calling me little bro."

"Oh. So I am not hated?"

Rindou brushes his hair with his fingers out of frustration. "I already told you that I like you, so no. You're not hated," he murmured, grabbing your cheeks together with one hand. "I'm serious, y/n; I really want to date you, so please consider my confession seriously, do you understand?"

You couldn't speak as he squeezed your cheeks tighter, so you just nodded in response.

•••

You two have grown much closer since his confession. He started hanging out with you, watching movies, playing games, or simply talking even if it's nonsense. He's still cold and snarky most of the times, but you're already used to it, after all, that's what made him... him.

Rindou also told his family about his intentions towards you and surprisingly, they were all supportive especially Ran who admitted that he already knows what his brother feels about you.

You, on the other hand, are taking his confession seriously, which is why you're trying to understand him better. 

"Unfair! You're not even letting me win! Tch." You mumbled and placed the controller down. You're in his room, passing some time before your plans this afternoon.

 Rindou chuckled and patted your head. "Better luck next time."

"You're not romantic at all!" You whined and grabbed the cherry candy on the table and ate them.

"Eh? You took the last one. I won, I should have that candy."

"Oh! You didn't say so, but do not fret! I have more in my bag." You said and turned away from him to reach for your bag, but Rindou stopped you by holding your shoulder.

"Hmm?" You turned to face him but were taken aback as he went too close.

"I want THAT candy." He mumbled and pressed his lips against yours. He licks them before entering his tongue, taking the candy. You were so shocked that you didn't protest and just went with it.

How did he know that? He's too experienced for a guy that haven't had a girlfriend!

"Rindou, can you please help Mom carry the groceries? I'm just on the phone with my manager." Ran yelled and Rindou broke his kiss.

"Coming!" He yelled back. He then return his gaze to you who's still in shock. To tease you even more, he showed you that he's tasting the candy. 

"Thanks." He said and stood up, leaving you frozen like a statue on the floor.

If you keep doing this, I will definitely fall hard for you.

End

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
64.4K 2.7K 15
❝ you don't know it yet but the two of you are very special. more special than anyone will ever know. ❞ ❝ special how? we're bastards...
241K 10K 58
Jihyo's members as well as their fans thought that she was the only straight member in their group, that no one can bend her like a noodle but that's...
299K 13.7K 55
𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖖𝖚𝖊𝖑 𝖙𝖔 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊 ❝Us? We're the reincarnation of Satan, baby-" Jungkook reached for her jaw and whispered in her ears which s...