informed consent | short stor...

By alisonfelix

[MATURE CONTENT / 18+] In which Harry has to follow school-mandated therapy for having intercourse in a publi... More

introduction
one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven. (*)
pierced
missed you
home for christmas - part one
home for christmas - part two
a very special new year's eve
let me hold you
harry's birthday - part one
harry's birthday - part two
one in a million
mia's birthday
summer with you - part one
summer with you - part two
all the little things
shimmering beautiful
a night apart
one year
switch

getaway

11K 178 198
By alisonfelix

Word count: 24,282

________________

"So, Mia, do you understand what I'm trying to tell you?" Natalie's voice was soft as she sat on the couch opposite Mia.

Mia had her knees tucked up, her long skirt drawn over her legs as she locked her arms around her shins. She had fluffy socks on the green, velvet couch she sat on with a little coffee table in between them.

Nat's office had an overall cosy vibe to it. Mia felt like it was one of the reasons she opened up to her in the first place. A candle was on the coffee table next to a box of tissues – which Mia had reached for more often than she cared to admit in the past few weeks – and the sweet cat that walked around sometimes.

Mia had a feeling the cat – named Ribbon – sensed whenever she was on the verge of tears. Somehow the grey feline jumped up her lap and snuggled into her chest when Mia had warm tears leaking down her eyes and felt her heart being squeezed.

And that's why Mia was here on the couch, for the first session of two in that week. She visited Nat regularly, especially now when she was in such an acute state of her anxiety. She had been in it ever since the charity event with her parents and Harry, where everything just went to shambles.

Mia had been feeling off ever since. Her anxiety was at a high and she couldn't control it, she couldn't deal with it.

After that night, something had just shifted.

Mia broke down badly. She couldn't handle the disappointment she caused, the pain she put Harry through. He was of course an angel, trying his very best to pull Mia through it, but it wasn't that easy. He needed help to attempt to get through to her and help her. He felt powerless, watching her go through something like that and unable to help her the way she wanted.

Mia didn't necessarily fully shut down. She didn't close off, not like she did when the new semester started, but she just became a little... numb. She wasn't as energized and she cried a lot, she was in bed often and couldn't really get out.

Harry and Hazel let it go on for two weeks – attempting to cheer her up and make her happy. And Mia smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. Guilt was eating her alive and she was hurt by the actions of her parents and brother. She couldn't believe how that entire evening had gone and remembered it mostly as a blur.

Mia tucked a strand of dark hair behind her ear that had come loose from her brain. She softly nodded, and flicked her eyes to the side, noticing Ribbon who bobbed his head into the side of the couch. Mia swallowed and stretched her hand out, fingertips touching the gentle fur on top of Ribbon's head.

"I think so." She murmured. Nat nodded, putting down her notebook, "Okay. Can you repeat or wrap up what I've just told you?"

Mia sighed and glanced at Nat, "I suffered from narcissistic parental abuse."

"You did." Natalie nodded before leaving a pause, "How did it feel saying that out loud?"

Mia felt like she swallowed a lump in her throat, "Strange." She rasped sincerely, her voice shaking as she focussed back on Ribbon, stroking over his furry head as he purred and jumped up to join her on the couch. Mia nibbled her lip, "It's – uh... it's difficult. Like I never looked at it that way."

"Mhm." Nat nodded, "I think that's fair, that's... normal, actually. You were right in it for the longest time, which is actually when it's hardest to notice."

Mia softly nodded and Nat crossed her leg over the other, "Did you know there's different kinds of narcissistic parental abuse?"

"Really?" Mia scratched Ribbon underneath his chin as he nuzzled into her chest.

"Yes." Natalie nodded, "There is rejecting, which is basically the parent taking every opportunity to let the child know how unwanted it is. In a variety of ways. It's often about name-calling, swearing and such. Then there's terrorizing, which means parents who threaten and punish. Third is isolating. It's when a parent doesn't allow the child to leave the house or meet friends. It can get worse when they restrict the food or keep it away from siblings too. Exploiting means that the parents force the child into an activity without regard for their development, such as young kids being responsible for very adult tasks around the house. Fifth is corrupting, which is parents who reward their children for bad behaviour, such as bullying or using drugs or stealing at an inappropriate age."

Mia nodded slowly while Natalie explained. The woman opposite her then took a breath, "And then finally – which I think is what happened to you – there's ignoring."

The hair on Mia's arms stood up as she stared at Nat, her hand now resting on top of Ribbon's back, who was half asleep against her. Natalie put down her pen, "Parents who are unable to respond to the needs of their children. They don't show attachment or provide positive nurturing. They don't show interest, they refuse affection and sometimes don't even recognize the child's presence. The parents might be physically there but... emotionally not so much."

It was silent in the room until Mia slowly nodded, "Mhm. I recognize that."

"Thank you for saying that." Natalie praised and Mia shot a weak smile. Natalie then sighed, "It's probably a mixture of a few types. I've heard you talk about a lot of things too that could fit the rejection-type. Like the criticism, the comments about your clothes or your body, the demeaning jokes, the treating you like a child. I think it's actually a mixture of rejection and ignoring."

Mia didn't respond and Nat tilted her head to the side, "You did say you never really got any physical attention, right? Like hugs?"

"No." Mia shook her head, "I-I remember... Aidan and I were young and we went to bed. We wanted to say goodnight to mum and dad and they both hugged and kissed him, even tucked him in. They never did that with me. Instead I got a new toy to keep myself busy, but they nearly always showed him attention while forgetting that I was there."

Nat shot her a sympathetic look before slowly nodding, "I think it's really good that you can voice those feelings and thoughts." She said it because they both knew that mere weeks ago, Mia would've bottled this all up. Mia felt a warmth in her chest at the praise and recognition from Nat. Harry did the same thing when she was open and vulnerable, sharing things that she'd normally keep to herself.

Mia had to learn that it was okay for her to talk. That her thoughts and emotions were valid and not walked over. It was strange, really. She had noticed that the way she treated Harry at the charity event was sort of the same way her father had treated her mother all her life. Mia had grown up seeing that behaviour until her mother just moulded herself into what her father wanted. And now they were both as bad as the other.

Mia shuddered at the thought that Harry would ever behave like that. She didn't want that at all.

"In combination with your hypersensitivity to emotions, it must've meant you had an unhappy childhood?" Natalie carefully asked.

Mia learned a lot about herself in these sessions. Not only did she realize she grew up in a narcissistic abusive household, but also that she was hypersensitive to emotions. The one had to do with the other, probably. Her hypersensitivity probably originated in PTSD that she had from her childhood without even really realizing it.

It was a paradox. Her parents neglected her yet at the same time completely wanted to control her. Mia felt torn between the two, because they spoke against one another. On the one hand, it seemed like they cared, on the other it was clear that they didn't.

Mia was detail-oriented, sensitive to crowds, noises and bright lights. She was often overwhelmed and it felt draining to her to spend time with people too often. Only with a handful of friends, she felt like she could be herself and feel energized after being around them. Mostly that was Hazel and Harry. Sometimes she felt the same after an evening with Cassie, Lynn and Renan, but not always.

Natalie had also taught her that being introverted was probably a reaction to Mia being hypersensitive, which on its own was a reaction to the way she was raised.

And that way, it all came back to her parents and her childhood.

Mia puckered her lips and leaned back into the couch slightly, "I guess." She softly shrugged, "I honestly don't... like even remember that much of it? It's all a little blurry, if I'm honest." Mia then scratched above her brow, "I-I guess I'm just confused. Because... they did try to control a lot of aspects of my life."

"They did?" Natalie questioned, urging Mia to continue. She kept her eyes on Ribbon and nodded, "It's something I realized recently. A lot of the things I know now, I learned from Hazel or Harry. My mother... she never really taught me anything about contraceptives. O-Or about safety during intercourse. I don't know, I was never educated."

Natalie slightly frowned, "You didn't get any of that information from friends or parents of friends?"

"I didn't have many friends." Mia murmured, "I wasn't bullied or anything in school, but I was just on my own a lot. I wasn't allowed to go to any birthday parties or anything. My parents didn't allow me to do any extracurricular activities either. I had no hobbies unless they could be organized by a private teacher." Mia exhaled before pressing her lips together, "I mean, that means they wanted the best for me, right? That they... cared? They put in effort."

"Well," Natalie put her notebook down and leaned her arm on the armrest while thinking of her words for a bit, "I don't mean to sound harsh, but I don't think it means they put in the effort. I think they put in the money to hire a private teacher, who put in the effort. And you put in the effort."

"I just don't get it." Mia breathed, "Why did they even invite me?"

"Mia," Nat murmured, "let me tell you my impression of your parents."

Mia straightened up a little while holding her breath as Nat cleared her throat, "Your parents are concerned about their image, and it's basically everything to them. You have to think about how everything you do, reflects on them. You're their daughter, you're associated with them, so your actions reflect on them and it's what they're worried about."

Mia couldn't really breathe as Nat inhaled, "They know you've been with Harry for the past few months, yet never asked about him. Never showed any interest. They invited him to the charity event because they knew you'd be miserable if they didn't. Think about it... if they really think he's that bad for you or if they're that concerned about your relationship, why didn't they say anything in the past months? Why haven't they tried to stop it sooner? They knew you were together, yet didn't say a word. If they were so concerned about your grades and your mental health, why didn't they intervene? They only care when it's convenient to them."

Mia felt her eyes watering.

"They only care when what you do reflects on them." Nat shifted a little, "Whenever we try to analyse a child, we look at the parents. It's even what we're doing right now. What a child does, reflects on how the parents raised them. So when others would see you with slipping grades or a boyfriend they didn't approve of, they would judge the parents."

"God," Mia sighed, hastily wiping underneath her eyes as her bottom lip wobbled. She shook her head to herself, "I-I just don't understand what I ever did to them." She whispered, "To hate me like that."

Nat didn't respond and just watched as Mia took a moment to herself. She scratched Ribbon's head, who purred into her chest.

"Do you think you want to know?" Nat spoke.

Mia sniffled and shrugged, "I-I don't know. I don't know. Sometimes I think I should just..." She sighed, "I don't know. It's strange because in a sense it's about me but then again it's not."

"It's not about you." Nat shook her head softly, agreeing with Mia's words. Mia nibbled her lip, "I just don't think I can be responsible for their happiness. Like everything I do just gets picked on by them and it's so exhausting."

"You were happier in the months you didn't have contact with them?"

"Much happier." Mia sighed, feeling near guilty for saying it. Natalie nodded, "It's a possibility to break with them, you know? You're an adult."

Mia's eyes flicked up and her stomach twisted, "Like... cut all ties?"

"Mhm."

"That's... wow. I don't know. That sounds like a lot." Mia mumbled and Natalie hummed, "It is. But perhaps it's just something to think about."

"Yeah." Mia murmured, her eyes on the sleeping cat.

They were in silence for about a minute until Nat cleared her throat, "Do you feel okay wrapping it up here?"

"Yes." Mia offered her a smile. These sessions left her feeling a little lighter, but also very drained. Nat clicked her pen, "So for tonight and tomorrow, I'd like you to do a bit of an assignment. It's okay if you don't get it done by the end of the week, next week is fine too."

"Okay." Mia nodded, already making a planning in her head. Life was busy to say the least. She had a little lighter of a schedule when it came to studying and her classes, but due to her dyslexia she did spend a lot of time on the classes she did have. She had Harry, and she had two therapy sessions a week for now.

She didn't like it, and Harry didn't like it either, that he was somehow part of her schedule now. But they made it work. It meant less spontaneity and more set dates, but that somehow also eased Mia's mind. She liked predictability and it just calmed her for some reason.

"So, I'd like you to think about some of the times in your life when you felt like your parents cared or showed support or effort. But instead, really rephrase it to how you wanted those moments to go or what you needed then instead of how they treated it."

Mia slowly nodded, "Okay."

Natalie shot her a sympathetic and encouraging smile, "If it's too hard, it's okay. We can do it together too. You've been doing really good in these sessions, Mia. So much progress, it's crazy. You're really opening up."

"Thank you." Mia smiled softly and Nat praised her with a friendly smile. She then clapped her hands together, "Any more plans for today?"

"I'm about to head over to Harry's place." Mia gently woke Ribbon, who complained a little bit at the sudden movement and the loss of his comfortable sleeping place. Nat hummed at her answer, "That sounds nice. You light up when you talk about him."

Mia felt the heat in her cheeks as she shyly smiled, "Yeah. I – uh... I love him very much."

"And how are you two doing?"

Mia's smile faltered slightly but she recomposed herself quickly, "Good. Slowly doing better. We talk a lot and I'm really trying to be there for him to. We're taking it slow."

"Okay." Nat nodded, "That sounds good."

Mia got up, smoothing out her skirt before she grabbed her bag, "I'll see you Friday?"

"Yes." Natalie smiled, "Bye, Mia."

"Bye." Mia waved at her as she made her way out of the space. She exhaled a breath she felt like she had been holding for the hour-long session with Natalie. Ribbon meowed once at her as Mia walked out of the office and into the spring air of London.

Seeing a therapist on such a regular basis only proved to Mia that she'd be very horrible at the job. It was clear to her she was nowhere near stable enough or through her own trauma to have these kinds of conversations with others. She was sure half the time she'd just end up crying instead of consoling the other person.

With a slight skip in her step, she made her way over to campus to go and see Harry. Her stomach grumbled slightly and Mia brushed her braid over her shoulder while sending Harry a text that she was on her way.

Just as she was on the first step up to his dorm room, she yelped slightly under her breath. Mia's eyes widened, the tight pinch in one of her ovaries making her freeze a little. She exhaled shakily and when taking another step, her eyes widened more when she felt the slight warmth seeping into her underwear.

"Oh god." Mia murmured, "Oh my god."

Attempting to clench, she hurried her way up the stairs when realizing she just got her period. Luckily, Mia had anticipated slightly so she wore a liner to at least protect her underwear a little bit. Sadly enough, she didn't anticipate enough to bring anything in her purse.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god." Mia whispered under her breath, out of breath by the time she was at the door.

Mia impatiently knocked, her cheeks a slight flush of pink as she was almost scared to breathe in order to keep the damage to a minimum. She heard the footsteps on the other side of the door before it got pulled open, a softly grinning Harry appearing on the other side.

Mia's insides softened at the sight of him. He looked so incredible, with a large university jumper on and his curls pushed back with a backwards cap. His dimples popped and he was clean shaven, making him look so boyish.

She swooned at the sight, "Hey." She whispered.

"Hi, lovie." Harry murmured back, stepping into the hall to wrap both arms around Mia. Her scent engulfed her and entered Harry's nose, making him close his eyes as he was pulled into Mia's arms. She pushed herself up on her toes as he hummed, "You look incredible, 'm so happy to see you."

"You too." Mia breathed, gently patting the back of his neck, "Harry?" She peeped, a tinge of urgency in her voice.

"Hm?" He hummed.

Mia bit her lip, shame washing over her at what she was about to say to him, "I – uh..."

"Hi, Mia!" She heard the voice from inside the apartment, quickly glancing behind Harry to see Liam and Louis at the kitchen table with their books in front of them. Mia couldn't even get over the first shock of seeing them studying but felt her heart sinking a little that they weren't alone.

"Hi." Her voice sounded a little shrill as she waved back but it quickly fell again as she tugged Harry's hand to get him out into the hallway, "Harry," Mia whispered, "come here."

"What?" He chuckled, "Mi, what's wrong?"

Mia's cheeks pinked up again as she shortly glanced around the hallway and held onto Harry's hand with tight fingers, "I – uh... I think I just got my period."

"Oh." Harry's smile dropped too, "Shit. Uh – how do you feel?"

Mia pressed her lips together, "I-I think I'm –" she pressed her lips together and exhaled a short breath, "I think I'm bleeding into my underwear." She whispered quietly. Harry shot her a gentle look, "Oh, baby, 'm sorry. Hey, head into the bathroom, okay? You can wear some of my boxers underneath that skirt if you want." He meant it lovingly, but suddenly the words made him feel all hot.

Mia exhaled a breath, "That's sweet, but I need something to... you know."

"Oh." Harry shortly nodded, "Like a tampon?"

"Shh." Mia squeezed his hand, "You're shouting."

He chuckled, "Mia, 'm not shouting."

"I just... do you happen to have anything here? From like... other girls? Or ex's?"

"Tampons?" Harry raised his brows as he whispered, "No, I don't think so. I can run down to the store and get some for you if you need."

"And I just sit on your toilet and wait in the meantime?"

Harry pressed his lips together as he was lost in thought. He then just rubbed his forehead, "Uh – give me a second." He took a step back and Mia's eyes widened, "Harry, are you going to ask your friends?"

"Of course I am."

Mia turned beat red, "Oh my god," She whispered in a shout, pulling his hand, "no! You can't just tell everyone I'm on my period."

"Lovie, it's a natural thing." Harry argued in a hushed whisper, "they don't give a fuck. Zayn and Louis might have some at their apartment from other girls."

"Oh my god." Mia whispered again in misery as Harry pulled his hand out of hers and disappeared back into his dorm room with the door mostly closed as Mia stayed in the hallway. She paced back and forth, completely mortified while Harry was inside.

Louis raised his brows as Harry walked back in, "Where's Mia?"

"She's – uh, in the hall." Harry mumbled, "Look..." He sat back down at the table where they were having a studying session, licking his lip. His hands were clasped together as Liam and Louis both looked at him expectingly. Harry sighed out, "she doesn't want me to tell you guys this, but Mia just got her period and she doesn't have a tampon or a pad. Is there anything at your place?" He softly asked.

Harry knew his friends wouldn't act weird around the topic, but he was still slightly surprised by their reaction. Liam just hummed and leaned back in his seat, "That sucks."

"Yeah." Harry breathed before flicking his eyes to Louis, "So?"

"I mean, Liz might've left some stuff from when we were dating." Louis shrugged. Harry straightened up a little, "Really? Can you go check?"

"Sure. Now?"

"Yeah. She's uh – you know." Harry mumbled, shrugging his shoulders and not wanting to say the word, but Louis understood. He scraped his chair back as he got up his feet and headed for the door, Harry quick on his heels. Mia's head lifted at the sudden opening of the door, a flush still on her cheeks as Louis shot her a small smile and then opened up his own door on the opposite side of the hallway.

Harry gently patted her lower back, "He's checking for some stuff. He says he might have something left from when Liz slept over a lot."

"Who's Liz?" Mia asked and Harry pressed his lips to her hairline, "Louis' ex-girlfriend. They broke up right before we got together."

"Right." She nodded, impatiently waiting for Louis to return and hopefully help her out. Mia's heart was hammering in her chest and she held her breath when Louis reappeared, holding up a tampon, "Something like this?"

"Oh my god, thank you." Mia gushed, "Seriously."

Louis chuckled and gently patted her shoulder, "'S fine. You can use our bathroom if you want, Zayn's out so the dorm is empty."

Mia offered him a grateful smile and Harry nodded, urging Mia into the dorm room of Zayn and Louis while Louis headed back towards Harry's to continue studying. "I'll come with you." Harry spoke, a hand on her back.

"Okay." Mia peeped, letting Harry guide her to the bathroom. Harry squeezed her hip, "I'll wait outside."

"Thank you, Harry." Mia sighed, "Thank you so much."

"No problem, sweetheart. Tell me if I need to get you anything, hm?"

"You're so sweet." Mia breathed as she closed the bathroom door until it was on a crack. Mia glanced at the tampon in her hand, seeing it was a different brand than what she was used to. She nibbled her lip, "Harry?"

"Yes, Mi?"

"Can you tell a story? About your day?" She softly asked. Harry was out on the couch, smiling to himself as he heard as Mia tore open the tampon packaging. He exhaled a breath, "Sure. Uh – so I woke up and had a class."

"Which class?" Mia questioned and Harry smiled wider, "Modern ethics. It was quite interesting but I was tired. Brought some coffee with me."

"Hmm," Mia hummed from inside the bathroom, "I can imagine."

"And then I had another class, same subject. Which was a lot, to be honest, twice in a row. We got an assignment to, before exams."

The word exams made Mia pale a little bit as she was in the bathroom, assessing the damage to her underwear. With her long skirt pulled up, she studied the blood she saw, thankfully only covering her liner. She tore it out and rolled it up, wrapping in some toilet paper before disposing of it in the bin by the toilet.

Exams were close by and Mia was nervous. Of course she was. If she ever felt like she had a lot going in earlier, this was completely different. School was a bit more lenient on her and it did bring her a sense of ease that she'd be in a separate classroom to take her exams in peace, due to her dyslexia.

But school hadn't been on the forefront of her brain in a few weeks. Harry was. And mending the cracks in their relationship that Mia had caused. Therapy was healing, but also exhausting. Mia's brain felt so full and half the time she couldn't tell with which thoughts. Her head could just feel so heavy sometimes and the only way to lighten that burden, was being around Harry.

Even if they did have a schedule on when to and when not to see one another, they spent the night together most evenings. Even if it was just Harry climbing in when Mia was half asleep already or her leaving before he even opened his eyes, they spent the night together.

Cuddling, holding one another, breathing each other in and being close. Now that Hazel spent a little more time at Taylor's place, Mia was home alone more often. Part of her liked that and part of her despised it. It didn't mean she didn't hear from Hazel on a daily basis though. They called or texted all the time to chat and catch up.

"What did you have for lunch?" Mia asked to change the subject.

Harry leaned back into the couch, "Not much actually. Some soup and I had a bagel left."

Mia raised her brows, "Just soup and a bagel?"

"Mhm."

"Harry," She exhaled, "that doesn't sound healthy. You must be hungry."

He shrugged even if she couldn't see him, "I'm fine. What'd you have in mind for tonight?" Harry could hear the water running as Mia washed her hand and she appeared a minute later. His eyes dragged up her form, seeing the long skirt and the cardigan. She looked so cosy and homely, he felt soft all over from laying his eyes on her.

Mia offered him a soft smile as Harry beckoned her to join him on Louis and Zayn's couch. The apartment was nice and silent, a contrast to how it usually was over at Harry's place. Mia scooted closer into him, "You can choose what's for dinner, I'm fine with whatever. And you don't have to do a thing, I'll cook."

Harry traced his eyes over Mia's face, seeing the smile lines around her eyes and the freckles on her nose. His heart slammed in his chest and he let out a shaky exhale, "Hm." He hummed, hardly hearing what she was saying before he licked his lips, "Can I kiss you hello? Haven't kissed you yet."

"Oh." Mia's lips curled up into a smile, "Of course." She whispered, "You're my boyfriend, you don't have to ask me."

Harry smiled and leaned in, cupped her chin lovingly before pressing his lips on hers. Mia's words rang in his head though, because even though they held a tinge of truth, he also didn't truly believe her.

Ever since the charity dinner, things between them had been different. Not necessarily bad, just... different. More reserved, more like how she was when they first met. Mia had gone back into her shell a little bit and was more shy, more stuttery and a little less affectionate. He knew she was in her head a lot and that therapy had to be quite heavy. She didn't completely shut him out or anything, but Harry could feel the walls built up around her.

They weren't built up for him, but with pulling them up she subconsciously also pushed him away a little bit. So he did ask her if he could kiss her each time just because he didn't want to startle her or cross any boundaries. He knew Mia liked for things to be predictable, so him announcing he was kissing her was for that.

Mia had been healing on her own terms from the emotional abuse she had suffered from. That night was hell for the both of them and something they didn't look back on fondly. Yet it was something they talked about often.

"How are you feeling?" Harry murmured against her lips, "Do you need any pain medication? Or some of my clothes?" His thumb traced her jaw and Mia smiled, "I'm okay, H. Right on time. Thank you for taking care of me."

"Of course." Harry smiled. They sat on the couch still, both not really making any effort to get up and head back across the hall. They were safe here when it was just the two of them.

"How'd it go with Nat?" He asked and Mia shrugged, "It was okay. A little heavy."

"Do you want to talk about it?"

Mia pressed her lips together, "Maybe tomorrow." She settled on saying, knowing full well her conversation with Nat was too fresh in her head right now to spill it all to Harry. She then cleared her throat, "Tell me more about your day."

Harry smiled and puckered his lips, "Well, I had classes until two and then I went to the gym for a bit, and now we've been studying for a few hours. 'M just revising."

"That's good." Mia crooned, "I'm proud of you."

"Thank you, baby."

"So which class are you revising?"

"Mia." Harry chuckled, leaning his head back, "I feel like I'm being interrogated." He teased in a joke and Mia bit her lip, smiling softly, "Sorry." She whispered, "I'm just interested. Trying to... listen a-and be here for you." She explained.

Harry reached for her hand, a gnawing feeling eating as his chest as he immediately understood where she was coming from. He told Mia the disinterest he had felt from her entire family on the night of the event, and Mia took it to heart. She took everything to heart that he said to her, really. Maybe a bit too much.

Because Mia had been trying. That was the best word to describe it. Even if she was fighting her own demons, she was trying her hardest while also fighting her own darkness. So she listened, and listened, and listened. And asked him all sorts of questions about his feelings and his emotions and constantly repeating that everything he did or felt was valid. And Harry did feel seen, but he knew she was overdoing it just to reassure him.

Just like when he blurted out that he felt like Mia was embarrassed of him, she now packed on the PDA whenever others were around. Harry felt giddy when Mia showed him off so proudly but he also knew it came unnatural to her to be touching or kissing him with other people around. Mia had always been private and kept those things for when they were together, yet now she did just to reassure him that she was in fact proud of him and loved him very much.

"I know." Harry nodded, "And I love you for it. I love you for everything. But I'm interested in you too, you know? You..." He gently squeezed her fingers, "you have to stop beating yourself up. It's been weeks and we're good. We talked a lot. You apologized, I apologized, and we made up, hm?"

He'd never forget it. The sight of Mia when he found her that morning in Hazel's bedroom. Curled up with red cheeks and teary eyes, with a heart so heavy because she thought he wanted to break up with her while Harry thought the exact same thing. That Mia wanted to break up with him.

They made up and had been close and vulnerable, but... not intimate. As Harry noticed, Mia had the walls built up and he wanted to respect her boundaries. But it did mean they hadn't slept together in weeks. Harry figured Mia wasn't in the right headspace right now and he didn't want to push it too much.

There had been a tight dent in their trust, in the sense that Mia somehow just didn't trust herself anymore. She beat herself up so badly for hurting Harry the way she did. The guilt was overwhelming and she cried about it a lot. It came up in the sessions with Natalie often as well. Mia just struggled badly with what she did to Harry and how low she made him feel while he was her favourite person in the world.

And even if Harry had forgiven her, something had just shifted a little bit. Mia was more closed-off and Harry was too scared to make a move and trigger her.

So he didn't. He waited for signals of her to touch her. When Mia scooted closer, he'd rest a hand on her leg, or when she leaned into his side, he'd play with her hair.

They spooned at night and Harry got a hard-on more times than he cared to admit. He was sure Mia could feel it but she just didn't pay it any attention, so neither did Harry. They had done nothing more than some kissing and perhaps a little bit of grinding. But that had been it.

Harry tucked a strand of Mia's hair behind her ear as she nibbled her lip, "I know." She breathed, "I'm just... trying to fix what I've broken."

"Mia." Harry crooned, "Baby, please. There's nothing to fix, and nothing's broken. I love you just as much, even more. I love you more every single day, hm?"

Even just the memories of the night made Mia's bottom lip tremble, "I just hurt you so much." She whispered, "A-And I don't deserve you, not even a little bit. I was so horrible to you." Tears escaped her eyes and Harry's heart broke, "Mia, hey. Look at me. Mia." He murmured, attempting to grab her attention as she sniffled. His thumbs brushed away her tears as he swallowed and shook his head, "I hurt you too. We both did. And we're so good now, aren't we? Please, you have to stop. We have to leave it behind us."

"I know." Mia peeped, nodding fervently, "I-I'm trying."

"I know you are." Harry cooed, pulling her into his chest, "But you're the love of my life and I'll always be here with you. We're getting through it together, you and me. Just us, hm? I'm so in love with you, sweetheart."

"I love you too." Mia whimpered into his neck, "And I'm sorry for crying again."

"Stop apologizing." Harry stroked his hand over her hair, soothing her as Mia trembled against him. They sat like that for a moment until Mia pulled back and wiped underneath her eyes, sniffling and sighing.

"Give me a smile." Harry murmured. Mia huffed out a chuckle and Harry cupped her cheeks, "C'mon, m'heart. Just a small smile, you look so pretty when you smile." He encouraged her. Mia's heart swirled with butterflies as the corners of her lips tugged up and Harry smiled along with her, "There she is." He whispered, "So beautiful."

Mia smiled wider and Harry chuckled while grinning, a dimple popping in his cheek before he leaned in to kiss her. Mia exhaled through her nose as she bumped it into his, nuzzling together, "You're so amazing."

"So are you." Harry smiled back, "Do you feel okay?"

"Mhm." Mia sniffled as they pulled back. Harry looked at her lovingly, "And if you're wondering about my day... it just got so much better from seeing you. 'S always the best part of my day and the thing I look most forward to. I missed you."

Mia blushed and giggled, "Wow."

The promise ring on her finger caught Harry's eye and he hummed, the butterflies in his stomach uncontrollable. He gave her hip a squeeze, "Why don't we head over to your place so you can change and freshen up? And we can just maybe go to the bodega down the street for a burger or something."

"Really? You don't want me to cook?"

"No, darling, 's okay. It's a Monday and we both had a long day, let's just keep it easy." Harry shook his head and Mia bit her lip, giving in, "Okay. Sounds good."

"Okay. Wanna get out of here?"

Mia nodded and Harry pulled her up gently. They went into his dorm for a bit to say goodbye to his friends before Mia and Harry walked their way across campus. They held hands, tucked into the pocket of Harry's hoodie. He kept himself dressed down with the uni hoodie and gym shorts, some socks on his feet and a pair of worn-down sneakers.

He chewed a piece of gum as they let themselves into Mia's apartment. It was spotless once more, and Harry waited on the couch, scrolling on his phone as Mia changed her underwear and freshened up a little bit. She felt the jabs of pain in her tummy and winced under her breath, taking a pain killer to soothe her aches.

"Harry, are you ready?" She bubbled, feeling light after the way her day had gone. Mia had realized she had been feeling more of a mixture of emotions lately. In a few hours, she could go from crying to happy and back again. Nat said it was all part of her healing process.

"Yeah, 'm ready, angel." Harry crooned back, getting up. Mia had changed into flared jeans, platform converse and a loose shirt to keep herself comfortable. Her hair was in a braid as always and Harry smiled as he got up, "Shit, 'm underdressed."

"No, you look amazing." Mia smiled, "I just felt like making myself look a little prettier."

Harry cupped her chin and tapped his thumb on her bottom lip, dipping his head for a short kiss, "You always look gorgeous."

Harry and Mia made their way to the bodega down the street. It was a diner that didn't ooze romance or intimacy, but they had gone there a few times for lunch mostly. Mia and Harry sat down in a booth and both ordered a burger with some fries and a soda.

"Anything else you want to do tonight?" Harry checked. Mia took a bite of her burger, struggling a little bit to hold the huge thing in her smaller hands. Her mouth simply didn't open that wide and Mia was spilling all over her plate, blushing in embarrassment. She swallowed, "I don't know. Maybe we could watch a movie?"

Harry slowly nodded as he took a fry and munched on it. He wasn't sure how to bring up the topic of intimacy and sex to Mia. Right now, they cuddled and kissed, but she always slept with pyjamas on and he hadn't touched her or seen her naked in weeks.

Before the charity event, their sex life was an important part of their relationship. Mia and Harry explored and learned a lot about their own bodies and their likes and dislikes. Harry was the experienced one out of the two of them but even he did all sorts of things with Mia he had never done before.

And he had to admit he missed her. He missed her body, her touches, her whimpers, her smell and her taste. God, her taste. Harry's throat ran dry just thinking of all the times he used to have his mouth on her and eat her out, thighs locked around his head as Mia arched and bit her lip and moaned out his name.

He exhaled shakily, "Yeah, a movie sounds good. Anything specific in mind?"

"No," Mia shrugged, "you can choose."

Harry slowly nodded and eventually let out a sigh, putting the rest of his burger down, "Mi, I have an idea." He reached over the table to take her hand. Mia paused mid-chew, her heart hammering a little at the sudden seriousness in Harry's voice, "Oh?"

Harry hesitated before he squeezed her fingers, "Do you remember the gift we got from my parents? For Christmas?"

Mia racked her brain for a moment before nodding, "Yes, I do."

I do. I do. I do.

Harry cleared his throat, shoving those thoughts away. At least once every two days he felt the need to propose to Mia right away. Shaking his head to himself shortly, he licked his lip, "Well, I-I contacted the hotel. And I booked a night for us, with the gift card we got. And now I realize I probably shouldn't've done that without talking to you first, but I-I just wanted it to be a surprise." He shrugged, "I'm sure I can reschedule if you want."

Mia blinked at him, "Oh. Well, when did you book the night? Honestly, I sort of forgot about that so it's great that you remembered. That was such a lovely gift." Mia bubbled and Harry exhaled in relief. He worried Mia would maybe get angry at him for going behind her back and arranging that. They didn't really discuss it and it might be close to exams.

"This Saturday. We could go a little early and enjoy the spa there. The guy on the phone said there's hardly any bookings for this weekend since the weather is about to be pretty bad, but that doesn't matter."

"Oh, the spa!" Mia gasped in excitement and Harry's face lit up, "Mhm. It's got an indoor pool, leading into an outside pool. And a hot tub. It's also outside, but it might even be fun in the rain, no? We won't be cold."

"We won't be." Mia agreed, smiling, "Oh, Harry, that's such an amazing idea."

He smiled, "So you don't mind that it's this weekend? It's like... okay for your schedule and everything?"

"Oh, yes, I'll make it work. I have another session with Nat on Friday and I can study some on Saturday morning, right? At what time did you want to leave?" Mia checked, pulling out her phone. Harry felt his chest fluttering at her giddiness. Him and Mia had been good, but sort of not... themselves. He missed her in a way he couldn't exactly explain, but she just felt far away even if she was next to him.

Getting away for a night could just help them grow closer again and get through those barriers. It was a romantic setting, a spa and the hotel and getting some dinner. He looked forward to it tremendously.

"I think our room will be ready at like four, so we can maybe get there and either have dinner first and then head to the spa-area or the other way around. I think the site said it was opened until midnight on weekends." Harry spoke, his thumb tracing the ring he gifted her on her finger. Mia's brows raised, "Midnight? Really?"

"Yeah." Harry grinned, "Wouldn't that be fun? Like being out in the warm pool even if it's raining and dark outside? I think it'll be... romantic." He softly spoke. Mia tensed slightly but smiled back, "Yeah."

Mia too wondered if this was the push they needed. She had been shy all her life, and throughout her relationship with Harry, he had been the one taking initiative in doing anything physical. Lately, he hadn't. And she wondered if it was because he somehow didn't trust her completely or still held a grudge, or if he wasn't as attracted to her anymore, physically. Mia was too scared to initiate anything and be turned down, or cross his boundaries. So she didn't.

Later that night, they snuggled on the couch to watch some old war movie. Harry and Mia both dozed off somewhere in the middle and napped on the couch for a bit before dragging themselves to her bed.

Harry curled himself around Mia's body, feeling the shape and curve of her as she laid on her side with her top leg up. He moulded himself in that same shape, wrapping his arm tightly around her and slipping his palm underneath her shirt to rest it on her tummy. Mia didn't even feel it, being such a heavy sleeper that she never woke up from Harry's movements.

He puckered his lips against the back of her neck and exhaled, feeling content as he shared a pillow with his love and was touching her in every way. It was just a sense of safety, being around Mia.

Their perfect relationship had gotten a jab. And it shook them both a little bit that their bubble got a burst.

***

"Bye, Hazel!" Mia waved at her friend, who was sitting on the couch with Taylor on Saturday afternoon. Mia had returned from a long morning and afternoon at the library, creating time for her little getaway with Harry tonight.

Taylor and Hazel waved back and Mia smiled before closing the door. Harry was carrying his bag and insisted on carrying hers too, leaving Mia a little helpless as she followed him into the elevator.

"Are you looking forward to it?" He smiled and Mia quickly nodded, "Yes, so much. I'm really excited to see what it looks like."

"It's our first little getaway." Harry lovingly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and Mia leaned into his touch, "It is. The first of many, I hope."

"Hm, me too." Harry dipped his head to kiss her shortly before he pulled back, "Has Taylor been here all weekend?"

"Yeah, she arrived last night. I think Hazel will be happy to get the apartment to herself for a bit."

Mia and Taylor had been introduced about two weeks ago. Hazel finally felt comfortable enough in her feelings to say that they were now in a relationship and in love, and she wanted Mia to be the first to meet her new girlfriend.

And Mia was excited. She knew she didn't always leave the best first impression on people because she was a little quiet, but Hazel had informed Taylor on who she was as a person and the meeting went smoothly.

Taylor was beautiful and bubbly, and much more reserved than Hazel was. It was clear to Mia that Hazel was the loud and spontaneous one whereas Taylor was a little more timid and shy. They complimented each other well and Harry seemingly thought the same.

"They remind me of us." He murmured as the elevator took them down.

Mia raised her brows, "Hm?"

"Taylor and Hazel." Harry clarified, "They remind me of us. Like I'm Hazel and you're Taylor. Their... dynamic and vibe."

"Oh." Mia smiled softly, "Yeah, I can see that. They're cute."

"Not as cute as us."

Mia giggled, shaking her head. The relationship between Hazel and Harry would always resemble a sibling-relationship to Mia. They were in constant competition with one another and often bickered about philosophy and their different stances on it. Mia had tried to organize a studying session once with the three of them and it just went so bad that she never tried to again.

Hazel and Harry constantly gave each other little jabs, sticking out their tongues and purposefully bumping into the other to make them lose balance. They argued like siblings would, and it amused Mia to no end. She also knew that they both loved her and wanted the best for her, and if it ever came down to it they'd be great friends.

"Oh, hey," Mia started as they made their way towards the subway, "I've been trying to read that book I borrowed of yours."

"Really?"

"Yeah," Mia smiled, taking her bag from Harry again to carry it herself, "it's really good, but I'm at the part of Nietzsche right now and I have to say I just don't really understand him. And you put little notes and stuff with it but still."

Harry smiled, "Yeah, he's super difficult to understand, I get that. Did you know the nazi's really took his ideas to heart to create their idealism?"

"Seriously?" Mia frowned and Harry nodded, "Mhm. Nietzsche had super complex ideas about morality and human will. He basically rejected higher powers and celebrated individualism. Hitler used that and twisted it and took that super literally."

Mia listened as Harry continued, "Nietzsche is really controversial but I think a lot of people just misunderstand his ideas. Like everyone knows his name but not many people understand what he actually stood for."

"I got that he sort of challenged the status quo when reading." Mia spoke and Harry nodded, "Yeah, totally. And the thing with Nietzsche was that he was really into this 'will of power' thing and that's what Hitler just misunderstood. Nietzsche said each human was driven by the will of power but it was only later that people understood that it means something different for everyone. Again, breaking that status quo and letting people be free."

"Right." Mia nodded, "I hadn't looked at it that way. Oh, and can you explain his Christian approach?"

Harry held onto her free hand, tucking it into the pocket of his coat as he hummed, "Sure. So Nietzsche believed that people looked to religions for all the unanswerable questions in life. And no matter how unreasonable the response, they will still look to it just because they need validation. So like when religious people believe that evil people will be punished in the afterlife, it's like an excuse to let evil propagate. Like they don't take this life seriously because it doesn't matter and the only thing that matters is what comes after."

Mia nodded interestingly, "Oh, okay. Right. Wasn't that super controversial in that time?"

"Yeah. He was pretty disliked for a long time because people just thought he was super negative and hated everything and everyone. But his ideas are pretty clever and resonate a lot with society these days. He's also the one who said that suffering is inevitable and that we can try to avoid it, but that life just happens and it's normal that we get emotional and attached to certain things or people."

"Hm." Mia nodded, "Sounds like he was ahead of his time."

"Very." Harry agreed before squeezing her fingers, "Is this where we have to get in?"

"Yes." Mia nodded as Harry guided them underground into the subway station, "It's like twenty minutes."

"That's not too bad." Harry smiled as they both took their passes and scanned in. They followed along the masses of people as always but held hands in order not to lose one another.

"I called Edward today." Mia spoke once they were sitting down in the metro to head to the hotel.

As always, Harry sat next to her in favour of sitting opposite her. He had explained it, how he liked being close. "Did you?"

"Yes. He sent me a drawing this week, did you know? With a little note saying he hopes I feel better soon." Mia smiled and Harry did too, "That's sweet. I might've... told him you were feeling a little under the weather."

"That's okay."

"How's he doing?"

"Pretty good," Mia nodded, "he's over the birds now and he's got a new obsession."

"Oh god." Harry groaned, remembering the hideous bird-house that he made for them and that was sitting on Mia's desk in her apartment, "What is it now?"

"He asked me how much I knew about fish." Mia chuckled and Harry huffed out, "Best be sure we're getting an aquarium next."

She giggled and leaned into his side a little bit, "I'd like some fishies."

"Of course you would." Harry smiled, eyes zeroing in on her lips, "You and Ed are just two peas in a pod, hm?"

"He's just so sweet. Your parents raised you both so well." Mia praised him and Harry brushed his lips over her hairline, "Angel baby." He murmured. He kept his arm wrapped around Mia for the remainder of the ride until it was time for them to get out. They discussed a little bit more philosophy and Mia gave him interesting insights from her own point of view – which was anthropology.

Philosophy and anthropology were sort of intellectual companions, which made it fun for Harry and Mia to discuss certain topics around it.

"This is it." Harry pointed to a large building once the pair got off the subway. The sun was still high in the sky right now and Mia gasped, "Wow, really?! Oh my god, that's huge!"

Harry had his arm around her still – as always – and squeezed her waist gently at her excitement. A happy Mia could make him so dreamy and giddy, it was hard to explain. Like his insides just melted to mush when she was smiling like this.

Mia felt excitement coursing through her veins. A little getaway with Harry felt like just what they needed. She also felt grateful that her period was done. Mia was blessed with it, really. Besides some cramps, her periods were usually fine and lasted only around three to four days.

Also, she felt like she could use this.

In yesterday's session with Natalie, they dove in a little deeper into her relationship with Aidan. Mia and her brother were... basically strangers. It was quite confronting to hear Nat asking questions about him and all Mia could answer was 'I don't know'. It's why the drawing she received from Edward meant so much to her.

Harry's brother was more of a brother to her than her own. Just like his parents were more parents to her than her own. After ending her call with Edward, Mia had briefly chatted to Harry's father on the phone too. They made plans to meet up again but Mia had yet to discuss it with Harry.

"Hi," Harry smiled at the man behind the front desk, holding out his hand politely, "I'm Harry and this is my girlfriend, Mia."

The man smiled back and shook it, "Welcome." And Mia shot him a smile too.

"I called earlier today to ask about the towels and slippers and everything?" Harry continued.

"Right! Right, right," The guy nodded in recognition, "yeah. You made the gift-card reservation earlier this week, right?"

"I did." Harry confirmed. The man hummed while searching on his computer, "Great. So the room's all paid for. You guys have one night here and you're on the eighth floor. I'll give you your entrance cards first." He tapped a little bit on his keyboard and then each handed them a card, "The room number's on the top left corner."

"Thank you." Mia smiled.

"Have you two ever been here before?" He questioned and Harry and Mia both shook their heads. The man smiled and clapped his hands together, "Alright! So the spa facility is on the ground floor, all the way in the back. You pass by the restaurant on your left and just go straight on. You can either go in your robes and slippers or there's little changing cabins too if you prefer to head there in your regular clothes."

Mia beamed at the prospect of relaxing here with Harry and the man continued, "Once you get into the spa, there's another staff member there to guide you around and show everything. There's also a restaurant area in the spa, so you can stay there all evening if you prefer."

"In the spa?" Harry questioned and he smiled, "Yes, sir, in the spa. It's a seated area with couches and it's mostly foodsharing, but you can go there in your robes and slippers and have dinner that way. It's really nice."

"Oh, that's so cool." Mia giggled, reaching for Harry's hand to lace their fingers together. She could imagine them sitting there, dripping out of the pool with a fluffy robe on, sipping on some wine and eating food.

"Or if you prefer to have dinner in our regular restaurant, you can just do that. Eating outside of the hotel is also an option." The man smiled, "Do you have any other questions?"

Harry and Mia shared a look before he shook his head, "No," he breathed out, "I suppose we'll go check out the room."

"Very well. Enjoy your stay, you two."

Mia and Harry took their bag and their entry cards before going towards the elevator.

"Harry," Mia giggled once he pressed the button to the eighth floor, "this place is so fancy."

"I know." He chuckled, "So do you want to have dinner in fancy clothes or while we're in the spa?"

Mia nibbled her lip, "I think it might be fun in the spa."

"Me too. I'm so excited, lovie."

Mia pushed up her toes to plant a kiss to his lips as the elevator doors opened. Harry used the keycard to open their door, being met with a very cosy room. Lots of wooden accents littered the room and a soft beige bedding covered the bed.

"Oh, Harry." Mia spoke in shock, "How nice!"

"This is insane." Harry shook his head in disbelief, "Mi, there's a bath!"

"Really?!" Mia squeaked, jumping up and into the bathroom. Harry felt his heart fluttering. The slight distance he had felt from Mia, was gone as he stood behind her with his arms wrapped around her form. His lips came down on her jaw from behind, "We can take a bath later tonight?"

"Yes." She breathed, "Oh my god, I want to live here."

Harry laughed, pressing his face into her neck.

They could hardly contain themselves, immediately grabbing their things to change into bathing suits and head into the spa. Mia found the white robes and towels in the bathroom and two pairs of slippers for them. As Mia was changing in the bathroom, Harry pulled up his deep blue swimming trunks by the bed.

The room just didn't feel like they were in a huge ass hotel. It felt cosy and intimate. The large mirror gave Harry the opportunity to check himself out. He had been working out a lot lately, being slightly sexually frustrated to the point he started lifting more weights and tired himself out more.

He was more ripped now, and clearly Mia noticed too. She had her robe around her as she entered the bedroom again, opening her mouth to say something but her eyes were glued to his body.

All Mia could see were toned abs, ripped pecs and defined V-lines disappearing into his shorts. His biceps bulged as he lifted a hand to run it through his hair. His tattoos never failed to make her swoon and her throat ran dry when she could hardly blink.

"Mia?"

There was a tinge of amusement in Harry's tone and Mia snapped out of it, flicking her eyes up. A deep flush rose up her neck and her cheeks as she swallowed dryly, "Yes. That's me."

His smile grew before he chuckled, "I know that's you, silly."

"Oh." Mia stupidly mumbled, attempting to form words. She straightened up and attempted to look like she had everything together, "You look good." She settled on saying.

Harry smirked, "Thanks. No drooling, Mia."

"I'm not drooling." She muttered and he giggled under his breath before walking up to her, "Can I have a look at what you're wearing?" His finger toyed with the knot of her robe.

Mia blushed again, her knees feeling weak. She swallowed again, "Mhm." She squeaked, "It's a t-two piece."

"Mhm." Harry mindlessly mumbled, holding his breath. His eyes lowered to her chest as he undid the knot and the robe fell open. She was right. It was a two piece. A very simple one at that, but it made her look all the sexier. It was black, just two triangles covering up her tits and a simple black bottom with strings on the side.

Harry nibbled his lip, watching the goosebumps occurring over her skin as he stared at her. "You look good too, angel." He settled on saying. Mia exhaled a shaky breath, "Thank you."

For the next few hours, Mia and Harry enjoyed themselves in the spa. There were hardly any people there. They left their robes and slippers off to the side to take a dip in the pool. The sun was going down by now and they played around, Harry more often than not having an arm around her.

They heated up in the sauna before taking another short dip in cold water. After that, they decided on dinner.

They sat on white couches, cuddled up slightly while sharing a drink and some food.

"These shrimp croquettes are to die for." Harry groaned, "Holy shit."

"Are they good?"

"So good! You want a bite?" He held up half the croquette he had just taken a bite off and brought it to Mia's mouth, feeding it to her. She smiled at him as she chewed it and hummed, "Wow, that's amazing."

Harry took a sip of his champagne, "Can't believe I haven't asked this before, but do you have any allergies."

"I don't." Mia shook her head, "You?"

"Nope. Edward's got a bunch though."

"That must suck. I'm glad I can eat whatever I want without having to worry about that." Mia popped a sweet-potato fry in her mouth, dipped in a truffle sauce. Harry nodded, "Same. He can get pretty bad reactions but it's hard for mum to cook too and keep it all in mind."

"I can imagine." She swallowed, "Can I have a sip of your champagne?" She questioned. Harry glanced at her, "Of course. Don't you want a glass of your own?"

"Oh." Mia placed her palms on her thigh. Her hair was up in a bun, keeping it out of the water for the past few hours. Most of her make-up was off but Harry loved her like that. Her brows full and shaping her face, freckles covering her and a glint of pure happiness in her eyes.

They hadn't talked about school once, nor had they really talked about the charity night or anything that brought them stress. She eventually nodded, "Okay, I'll get one. But can you finish it if I'm over it halfway through?"

"Promise." Harry nodded. And so Mia ordered a glass of sparkling wine. Mia pulled her knees up, sitting at a low table with Harry, surrounded by candles and soft music. He took another sip and leaned back into the couch with a dazed look in his eyes, "You look so kissable." He murmured.

Mia softly smiled, turned towards him with her knees tucked up. Harry's gaze dropped to her lips, "Can I kiss you?"

"Mhm." Mia quickly nodded. Harry's hand cupped her cheek as he pulled her in, pressing their lips together. Mia's fingers curled into the fabric of her robe in delight as Harry cradled her jaw and swept his tongue over her bottom lip.

Mia tensed and opened up, letting him slip his tongue inside of her mouth. The kiss was slow, so slow and so passionate and deep, Mia's thighs clenched as she felt warm all over. They pulled back with a little smack, sharing a dreamy look and a nose bump.

Harry finished the last few sips of Mia's champagne before they shared some fruit as a dessert and then headed back into the wellness area. It was dark and drizzling by now, and Harry and Mia were outside with chattering teeth before hopping into the warm water of a jacuzzi.

They sat in the bubbles for a moment before Harry tapped her leg and silently asked Mia to sit on his lap. After making sure no one was around and they were decent enough, Mia did so with pink cheeks. Mia held onto his shoulders as she swung her leg over his thighs, Harry helping her.

"Are you comfortable?" He asked, staring up at her.

"Yes." Mia breathed, slightly blushing at the intimate position. They hadn't sat like this in a while, but the atmosphere was romantic and the little bit of alcohol Mia had, left her slightly more daring than usual for her, "You?"

"Mhm. Liking my view." Harry teased, "C'mere."

And Mia understood what he meant. She leaned forward to wrap her arms around his neck, leaning against his forehead as Harry pressed his face into her neck, hugging her closely. The hair in her neck was wet as they cuddled a bit in silence for a moment.

"I wrote a letter. With Nat." Mia spoke softly, nibbling her lip. He gently stroked his palms up and down her ribs, "A letter?"

"Yeah, to my parents. About... I don't know, about everything, I suppose." Mia shrugged.

Harry slowly nodded, "That's big. You explained everything that's been hurting you?"

"Yes, basically." She nodded too, staring down at Harry's chest instead of meeting his gaze, "I – uh... I haven't sent it yet. I'm not sure if I will."

"That's okay."

"No," Mia shook her head, "it's not. I-I should send it. Or even better, I should go there and tell them face to face."

Harry gently squeezed her waist as the water sploshed around them, "It's not that easy, Mia. I understand that."

"But I think I'm going to do it, eventually." Mia flicked her eyes up, "Like that's the goal I'm working towards with Nat, I think. To send it. And worst case scenario, I don't even get a reply but I want to be fine with that too."

Harry didn't respond but just nodded. Mia straightened up a bit, "The goal of the letter is... to cut ties with them. Completely."

Harry's brows raised in surprise, "What? Like... break all contact? Never hear from them again?"

"I never hear from them now either." Mia mumbled, shrugging, "I honestly don't think it'd make that much of a difference besides the fact that I wouldn't be depending on them anymore. Financially."

"Hm." Harry softly hummed in thought and Mia continued, "Nat made me list the top five happiest moments in my life and the top five least happy moment in my life. All of the happiest ones happened in the past six months, being with you." She softly admitted, "And all of the unhappiest ones were with them."

Harry's heart warmed at the sentiment, his arms locking around Mia as he puckered his lips into her collarbone, "Sweetheart." He whispered. Mia hummed and bobbed her nose into his hairline affectionately, "You make me the happiest I've ever been, Harry. And they... they just make me the unhappiest version of myself."

Harry stared up at her as Mia took a deep breath, "So yes, breaking all contact is the only answer for me. The way they behaved towards you..." a shudder ran through her body in disgust, "it's gonna be like that for the rest of our lives, and I really don't want that." Mia lifted her hand and cupped his jaw, her eyes slightly watery as she sniffled once, "I love you way too much f-for that to be an issue or come between us."

"Mia," Harry breathed, "angel." He kissed her chin and her jaw until she tipped her head down and he caught her lips in a kiss. His arms wrapped tightly around her at the meaning of her words.

She was choosing him over them.

"'M gonna be with you every step of the way." Harry breathed against her lips, "I promise. I love you so much."

Mia hummed, her fingertip stroking over his eyebrow, "You don't mind that?" She softly asked, "That I'm so... dependent on you?"

"I'm dependent on you too."

She shook her head, "That's different. You have... other people. You have friends and a family who cares, and Edward. I have... well, no one besides you and Hazel really."

"And that's okay. It's not about how many people, Mi, it's about which people. And I might have a bigger circle than you but you're the one that matters most."

"And... you don't care that we haven't been together for that long and that I'm so dependent on you?" Mia checked unsurely.

Harry shook his head immediately, "Of course not." His hands slid up her ribs, "But... with us, it's not measured in time right?" His voice was a little small as he flicked his eyes up to Mia, "I just mean – with us, it's like... more than that, right? It's like I've known you forever."

Mia's heart fluttered as she blinked at him. Harry licked his lips, a little shy, "Like it's measured in memories and moments we've spent together, not time. It doesn't matter that it's only been a few months, you know me better than anyone else. You're my best friend."

Her eyes lit up as Mia beamed all of a sudden, "Really?" She giggled and Harry chuckled back, "Yes, silly."

"You've never said it like that." Mia smiled wide and Harry arched up his brows, "Yes, I did."

She shook her head, "No, I've always said it first and you said it back. But now you said it first."

Harry chuckled in response and Mia kissed his temple, "I love it when you say that."

"I know." He smiled, "And it's the truth though."

"Sooo..." Mia held amusement in her voice and it was a side of her Harry hadn't heard or witnessed in a while, "I'm a better friend to you than your roommates?" She teased slightly.

"Yes, but don't tell them that."

Mia hummed with a grin, "I'll try."

Harry playfully tickled her tummy and Mia yelped as she shifted on his lap, water sploshing around a little bit. Rain engulfed them but neither were cold, tangled into one another in the warm hot tub. Harry smiled up at her, "They're all great friends in different aspects. Like... I've got my personality and they all sort of tap into one specific part of that. Like I'd go to Zayn to have really deep, meaningful conversations, I'd go to Liam to have someone to cheer me up, I'd go to Louis to do some crazy shit and take my mind off of things." He tried to explain.

Mia nodded, "That makes sense."

"But with you..." Harry exhaled, "it's just all combined in one person. A very pretty person, at that."

Her cheeks took a pink tint as Mia stared at him, somehow feeling like it was one of the sweetest things he had ever said to her. Harry swallowed at her silence, "Besides, we swore on that, didn't we? Promised each other? To be together for ever, to spend our lives together." His hand moved up her back, tracing the dips of her spine, "Do you still promise that?"

"Yes." Mia spoke without hesitation and Harry smiled softly, "Me too. So no, I don't mind you depending on me. We'll be together forever anyway, I'll never... I'd never leave you."

"I'd never leave you either." Mia dipped her head to press a kiss to his nose, "Sounds like we should get married." She teased and Harry's brows raised as he froze a little. For just a second. He then couldn't stop the beaming smile from growing on his face before he let out a breathy chuckle, "Sounds like we should."

"Okay."

"Okay." He smiled.

A moment passed before Harry palmed her ribs, "Kiss me."

And Mia did. She held her hands in the back of his neck while dipping her head, Harry tilting up his chin so Mia could kiss him. It was soft, gentle and sweet, like her. Sweet, sweet, sweet. Slightly teasing even though Mia didn't mean to, Harry was sure. She never meant to.

"What else?" Mia murmured, dreamily looking at him. Harry leaned back into the hot tub, "Well, I'd only propose if we lived together first."

"Hm." Mia nodded and he continued, "So... yeah." He breathed, nibbling his lip shyly all of a sudden, "I-I mean, I want to." He blurted out, "Live with you."

Mia bit her lip, smiling at his nerves. She knew why he was nervous. He sensed that perhaps Mia wasn't all that ready to live together, and he was right. She hadn't been for a while because Harry had brought this subject up after mere weeks of them being together.

She was scared of all the sides of her he had yet to discover and perhaps wouldn't like. When living together, there was really no hiding. But they were months later and Mia was pretty sure Harry had seen all her ugly at this point, and here he still was."

"That sounds fun." She whispered, "Could we get a cat?"

"A cat?" Harry's face scrunched up, "Uh – I don't know."

"Yeah, like Ribbon. He's so sweet and cuddly." Mia beamed and Harry took one look at her and completely gave in, "Mhm, baby. We can get a cat if you want." He was completely whipped. Mia could get the whole damn zoo if she asked, he'd say yes to everything. The answer was always yes.

"We could graduate while living together," Harry mused, "and then you, me and the cat can perhaps move somewhere different with a bit more... room."

"More room?"

"Yeah." Harry bit his lip, "For... additions. Like – uh... a baby. Or two. Or three. Or four."

"Four?!"

"Or one." Harry quickly added, tugging at Mia's hips a little to get her closer. His lips pressed below her collarbone, "One's okay too. Just... additions."

"Additions." Mia repeated.

"If you want."

She breathed out a chuckle, "Of course I want that. With you, I want everything."

"Yeah?" Harry breathed, his face heating up, "Babies too?"

"Mhm." Mia smiled and Harry whimpered softly, tilting his head up to kiss along her jaw, "Promise me." He rushed out, "Promise me we'll try."

"I promise." Mia giggled and Harry wrapped his arms tighter around her, "Promise me I can try to get you pregnant." He pulled at Mia more, dragging her up his thighs until she inhaled a sharp gasp, "Harry." She mumbled, "Y-You're –"

"Yeah, I know." He panted into her neck, referring to his erection trapped in the swimming trunks he wore.

Mia fought the blush in her cheeks. She hadn't felt him like this in a long time. Most often, Harry woke up with an erection as he spooned her but Mia never paid it too much attention. She had learned that most men woke up hard and it wasn't necessarily that they craved something then. It was just a physical reaction and Mia didn't want to assume anything.

"So... pregnant women?" She questioned and Harry huffed out a chuckle, "No, pregnant you." He corrected her, squeezing her waist, "God, you're going to look so sexy."

Mia gasped again as Harry grabbed her hips to pull her into him, grinding against him. His hard-on pressed between her legs and Mia felt a zap of arousal running through her spine.

"Sorry." Harry mumbled, "Sorry, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

Mia swallowed, "I-I'm not uncomfortable."

"I should've talked to you about it instead of just – I mean..." He shook his head, "I'm sorry. I know you haven't been in that headspace so I've given you room and time and now I just... well – sorry." He kept apologizing and Mia frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Just that I know you've been going through a bit of a hard time so I know it's hard for you to get into a headspace of like... intimacy. So I haven't tried anything because I didn't want to push you." Harry clarified.

Mia's frown stayed on until her face twisted into one of realization, "Oh." She muttered.

Harry was the confused one now and Mia chuckled out shortly before scratching above her brow, "Oh. Right. Oh my god."

"Mia." Harry urged her. She pressed her lips together, "I-I thought you didn't try anything because you didn't want to. That maybe you needed a little space and time to... trust me again."

"Oh my god." Harry frowned, "What? No, Mi, of course not."

"No, I know." She quickly responded, "I understand now. Oh my god."

Both were in their head for a moment before Harry exhaled, "Has Nat mentioned anything about our communication skills?"

Mia threw her head back in a laugh at his comment and Harry chuckled along, watching as her shoulders shook and her teeth were visible. Mia giggled as she cupped his cheeks, "Silly." She whispered.

"I love you." Harry tipped his head up to catch her in a kiss and Mia hummed against him, "Love you too."

"So – uh, you'd be okay with us... doing some stuff again?" Harry carefully asked, "Like me touching you more or..."

"Mhm." Mia quickly nodded, "Yeah, totally. Please."

Harry lifted one brow at the soft plea and he bit his lip to hide a small smirk, "Okay. So you'd be okay with me showing you how much I love you? You'd be okay with me treasuring you?" He checked.

Mia nodded immediately, "Yes."

Harry let a hand rest on the back of her neck to pull her down slightly, whispering in her ear, "You'd be okay with me making you melt over and over again until you can't take it anymore?"

Mia inhaled a shaky breath as her grip on his hair tightened. She pressed herself against him, "Yes." She murmured back, "I missed you."

"I missed you too." Harry sighed, nipping below her ear, "God, I want to show you. I want to make you feel so good. Can I?"

"Yes." Mia near moaned.

Harry slipped his hands down to her ass, cupping her behind in his large palms to cover her up and pull her into his cock more. A grunt left his lips, "Fuck, baby, can we go to the room?"

"Uh-huh." Mia quickly nodded. Her legs felt jittery as Mia got up from the jacuzzi. The cold air hit her wet body, making her shiver from how warm she felt. Harry readjusted his swimming trunks and quickly reached for the robe to cover himself up.

He felt on fire, hurrying behind Mia as she slipped on the robe to cover up her gorgeous body. They were both shivering a little bit but already in the elevator, Harry took his chance.

Harry surprised Mia, taking a hold of her hips as he nudged her into he mirror and pushed his lips on her. Mia squeaked against his lips in surprise, holding onto his waist and sliding her hands up his covered chest. Even if he was wearing a robe, she could feel his hard length poking into her tummy.

"Harry," Mia breathed as he breathily kissed her, "w-we're in an elevator."

This was pushing it for Mia, being affectionate like this in such a public place. At every floor they passed, the elevator could stop and let more people in, and Mia was pretty sure there was a camera somewhere. Harry groaned something and just kissed her harder. Mia didn't need much convincing, her mind blanking as Harry's tongue pushed into her lips.

Their moment in the hot tub had been sweet, but Mia and Harry could both feel that now it was just overpowered by lust. There was so much love there, but they just both yearned to be close to one another. As filthy as it could be, they both knew it would always be loving, sweet and tender. But Harry felt the urge to make Mia's toes curl, her eyes water and her throat raw from screaming.

Mia's arms were tight around Harry's neck as she pushed herself up to keep meeting his lips. He held her hand and gasped in a breath when she fiddled with the ribbon of his robe, attempting to untie it in urgency once they got to the room.

Her foot had kicked the door shut and Harry had never truly known her to move at such lightning speed to get him naked. But Mia didn't care at this point. She wanted to feel him against her so badly, her hand yanking on the knot to get him bare.

"Mia," Harry panted, holding her hips and pushing her back a little. She moaned in protest against his lips, trying to keep their mouths attached but Harry was way stronger. "Mia." He repeated, giving her a gentle nudge until she bumped into the mirror behind her. Her breathing was heavy as she flicked her eyes between both of his, a flush rising up her cheeks, "S-Sorry."

"No," He shook his head, equally pink in his face from anticipation and being breathless, "it's okay, I-I just..." Harry exhaled while leaning his forehead on hers, "slow down a little bit, I'm about to fucking explode."

Mia bit her lip to fight her giggle and Harry let out another breath, trying to slow down his heartbeat. His cock strained painfully against the partly wet swimming shorts he wore, tenting around his hard length. Harry kept his eyes closed, feeling as Mia leaned against the mirror behind her.

Her hands were now only loosely on his shoulders and he hummed, "That's good." He commented on their more relaxed state. He opened his eyes and shortly puckered his lips to her cheekbone, "I like it slow."

Mia shuddered at his whisper and Harry smirked slightly. He was right. He was slow. Slow when his fingers pried open the knot of the robe she wore so it fell open to the sides, exposing her in the black bikini. He was slow in dragging his eyes over her chest, seeing her hard nipples in the black fabric that hugged her tits so perfectly.

He was slow as he cupped her cheeks and tilted her head up so he could softly kiss her, their lips brushing together. Mia felt unsteady on her legs, letting Harry completely take the lead once more. Her eyes fluttered as he gently kissed her top lip again, "Have you been aching for me?" He whispered against her lips.

Mia swallowed, her throat already dry before she shortly nodded, "Uh-huh."

"You've been wanting me?"

"Yes."

For Harry, their foreplay started now. This was all part of it. Whispering and kissing one another until they were both naked. Communicating. Making her blush when he spoke dirty to her like this. Feeling her tense and shiver and hearing her stuttering breaths as she tried to be good for him and keep up with his slow pace.

He hummed softly, "Good girl. Have you touched yourself?"

"Harry," Mia sounded a little shocked and he pulled back just an inch to see her wide, slightly shameful eyes. Harry only smirked and bumped his nose into hers, "Answer me."

Mia swallowed again, her face still tilted up in Harry's large hands as he cradled her jaw. Mia tried to look away but hardly could, until she gave him a short nod, "Y-Yes."

Harry's hips gently jutted forward, hard cock pressing into Mia's warm tummy. He shuffled a little closer to her, pressing himself against her to stimulate himself and keep them warmer. He licked his lip, "That's good. Did it feel good?"

Mia's face was beat red as she squirmed from his intense questions. Harry's gaze was powerful, silently telling her to not even think about avoiding his questions. She blinked, nodding again. Harry smirked and rewarded her with a little kiss, "Good." He whispered, "Did you touch yourself over your panties or was your hand in your pants?"

"In m-my pants." Mia breathed and Harry's heartbeat picked up again, "Did you rub your little clit? Like I do?"

Mia exhaled a shaky breath before she nodded again, her face feeling hot. Harry stroked his thumbs over her cheekbones, "And did you dip a finger in too? Slip one into your wet pussy?"

"Yes." Mia almost moaned, his voice dripping in honey and hypnotizing her. She was trembling, clenching around nothing and growing wet between her legs just from his voice. Harry knew perfectly well what he was doing though, smirking in amusement before he hummed in praise again and gave her another little kiss, "Did you miss me, sweet angel?"

"Uh-huh." Mia quickly nodded, "So much. I missed you so, so much."

"I missed you too, sweetheart." He cooed softly, bumping his nose into hers again, "What did you miss most? My fingers? My tongue? Or my cock?"

Mia felt flaming hot as she swallowed dryly again, "Your tongue."

Harry tutted her, "Liar."

"N-No, 'm not, I p-"

"Mia." Harry cut her off, a slightly stern tinge to his voice now as he raised his eyebrows at her, "Don't be a bad girl for me tonight." Her knees weakened at that. Their dynamic was perfect. Mia loved being a little helpless and pathetic for him and Harry loved making her feel that way, taking the upper hand and dominating her in a soft way.

"You missed my cock most, didn't you? Inside your little cunt? Stretching you, filling you up." He murmured. Mia fought for air and Harry repositioned his hands. One hand lowered, his fingertips slowly sliding down her tummy. Her muscles jumped in anticipation as he passed over her belly button and reached the waistband of her black bikini bottoms.

His other hand slowly – slowly wrapped around her throat. Mia whimpered, feeling as Harry's fingers closed around her neck to keep her pushed into the mirror. "Tell me." He spoke, the hand that was on her tummy now quickly dropping lower to cup her pussy over her bikini bottoms. Mia's eyes widened in surprise as she gasped, shaking on her legs. But right when Harry gave her cunt a warning squeeze, his other hand squeezed around her throat.

Mia let out a moan she couldn't hold in, the erotic sound ringing through the quiet hotel room. Harry's neck was pink as he stared at her. He was almost drooling. Watching the way Mia's eyes closed softly as her lips parted in a moaning whimper and her chest arched from getting choked.

"Tell me." He repeated, pressing his fingertips against her covered hole as his palm pressed into her clit. Mia squeaked and jolted in sensitivity, but kept her hands nicely by her sides like a perfect girl. He hovered his lips over hers, "You can say it, you know?"

Mia panted, "I-I'm – oh..." Her words shifted into a moan when Harry coordinated his hands, squeezing her pussy the same time he added more pressure around her throat. Mia slumped into the mirror, "Oh my god."

"So fucking deprived..." Harry crooned, "You sure you've been taking care of yourself, little angel? Doesn't look like you did it all that well, practically dripping over my hand here." He teased. Mia turned redder in embarrassment but secretly loved it too when Harry spoke to her like that. A little degrading.

"You know..." Harry mused softly, continuing to press into her clit with the heel of his hand, "if I could get you to cum like this... with just my hand touching you over your clothes and my other hand choking you a little... You know what that would make you?"

It was a rhetorical question and even if it wasn't, Mia couldn't think of words. She panted, the cold mirror behind her now no longer cooling her down. Harry leaned in, his lips brushing over her earlobe, "A slut." He whispered in her ear.

Mia's ears were ringing as her eyes rolled back, whining softly as she bit her lip, "H-Harry..." She moaned, bucking her hips back into his hand. He tutted her again, "I know... I know, baby, you're so pathetic like this... Dry humping my hand... Look at that." He trailed his eyes down to where her pelvis rocked into his palm for more contact. Harry tilted his head to the side, studying the way her body moved itself for more.

Mia gasped and moaned at the same time as Harry choked her harder, "Tell me you missed my cock." He spoke through gritted teeth, shoving her into the mirror a little harder. He had a feeling Mia needed him like this tonight.

"I-I..." Her words sounded wheezy as he restricted her airway just enough to get her floaty. Mia's cheeks were a hot pink as she panted out, "I m-missed your cock." She whispered.

Harry moaned, smashing his lips on hers. His hand left her throat and Mia wanted to breathe in decently, only to find Harry's tongue in her mouth. She was dizzy, buzzing, and so horny. Harry's fingers continued to massage her over the fabric of her bikini bottoms as they made out for a moment. Her hands back in his neck, Mia kept him pulled into her.

"I brought something." Harry moaned against her lips. They continued kissing as Mia tried to focus on his words. Eventually Harry had to pull back for air and they both desperately gasped in a breath. His fingers stilled against her pussy and Mia whimpered in protest. Harry licked his swollen lips as he panted out, "I brought something." He repeated.

"W-What did you bring?" Mia struggled, her mind clouded with bliss and pleasure as he touched her where she needed him most, yet in a teasing and somehow unsatisfying way. Harry's hair was a little messy from the water and Mia's fingers, and he had a soft flush on his cheeks. He looked gorgeous, Mia thought. Like surrounded by light and a halo over his head.

"Well, I-I brought protection." Harry began in a little mumble. Mia nodded, "You brought a condom?"

"Condoms." Harry corrected her, shyly flicking his eyes down all of a sudden as he stopped the movements of his fingers against her centre, "I-I'm sorry if that was presumptuous of me."

"No, it's okay." Mia quickly breathed out, shaking her head, "I'm really, really glad you did." She tried to not sound too excited but could hardly mask it. Harry huffed out a chuckle before his smile died down a bit, "And I brought something for you."

Mia blinked at him in confusion and Harry continued after swallowing, "I know you missed my cock because you begged for me to be inside of you the last few times we've slept together." He recalled in a gentle voice, "So... I wanted to get you something for the nights we're not together. But mostly, I got it for you to explore. Explore your body, what you like, explore it all on your own terms." Harry's voice grew soft and he dipped his head to press a small kiss to Mia's lips, "Get comfortable with your body."

Mia's heart swelled twice its size at Harry's words. Even if he had his hand between her legs and was basically getting her to an orgasm without touching, he was still so caring and loving. He got her something to make her comfortable and get to know her own body, like he did.

"So I got you a toy." Harry murmured, nipping on her jaw, "Which is apparently... like insane. And I've got it here with me." He got a little more bold again, giving her pussy a squeeze and Mia jolted up with a gasp as Harry sucked beneath her ear, curled around her, "And I'm going to use it on you tonight, and you're going to take it."

Mia's head fell back against the mirror as Harry lifted his head, "Aren't you?" He pushed her, "You're going to be good for me, and you're going to let me, hm?"

"Yes." She slurred out in a moan, "God – yes." She hardly knew what she was saying yes to, but with him the answer was always yes.

Harry moaned, "Good fucking girl." He whispered, feeling Mia drenching her bikini bottoms, "I love you so much."

"Thank you," Mia squeaked, "I l-love you too."

"I swear I'm gonna make you feel good, lovie." Harry suddenly removed his hand and grabbed her hips. He took a step back and swiftly turned her around. The air left Mia's lungs as she was spun around and pulled back against Harry's chest, them now both facing the mirror.

His eyes were dark as he stared at her through the mirror. Heaving chest, pink cheeks and shaking legs. Harry wrapped both arms around her from behind, "'M gonna make you see yourself the way that I see you."

Mia could hardly keep up. She was slower, her movements needing a little more time due to the daze she found herself in whenever Harry touched her like that and used that tone of his voice. Mia blinked a few times, seeing herself in the mirror.

Her cheeks were flushed and Harry's arms were tight around her. He dipped his head, pressing a kiss to the side of her neck, "Hm?"

"A t-toy?" She breathed out, finally catching up with what he had said. He brought a toy for her. A sex toy for her to use when masturbating to explore her own body and learn her limits, likes and dislikes. Mia swallowed thickly. She had never been the masturbating type overall. Lately, due to Harry being a little more distant, Mia had felt more urges for him.

So like she had done sporadically in the past few months, she recently also touched herself more. In bed, when her thoughts drifted to him on the rare nights he wasn't with her. Once it was even in the morning, when she woke up with such an unexplainable ache.

Mia would slip her hands down her body to touch herself, legs bending at the knee to allow her room as she used her fingers to play with herself. It never felt as good as it did when he did it, and Mia couldn't pretend he was in the room with her, but it still doused the fire between her legs.

But Mia had never used a toy. They seemed a little... intimidating to her. Somehow they seemed bigger than Harry and were shaped differently. They had little side attachments with bunny-like ears and Mia had no idea what to do with them. Furthermore, they somehow always were this screaming bright colour that made her eyes burn a little.

"I want you to feel beautiful." Harry murmured into her skin, "And sexy. Like I see you. I want you to feel so amazing and I want you to see yourself, look at yourself. How confident you look, how fucking hot you are."

Mia blushed but somehow did understand Harry's reasoning for wanting to explore. Harry kissed her skin again, "And you can trust me."

"I know." She immediately responded while nodding, "I know. I trust you."

He smiled gently, "Good. D'you want to give it a try? Are you going to listen to me?"

"Uh-huh." Mia quickly nodded, "Y-You know best."

Harry stared at her through the mirror with a bit of a puzzled look before he slowly nodded, "I know your body like the back of my hand, but you still have to tell me if something hurts or if you want me to stop. I want you to push your limits a little bit but you can always tell me when to stop, okay? And I will."

"Okay." Mia murmured, "Thank you."

"'S okay, sweetheart. I love you so much, I only want what's best for you." Harry whispered and Mia smiled a little at their reflection.

Harry patted her hip, "Sit down on the bed, face the mirror." He instructed softly before undoing his arms from around her. Mia's heart smashed into her chest violently as she moved on shaky legs. The robe hung loosely around her body as she sat down on the edge of the bed, right in front of the full-length mirror.

She saw the dip in her waist as she sat, the roll in her tummy, the slight cellulite in her thighs. Tilting her head to the side, Mia stared at her reflection critically and in thought before Harry reappeared.

In one hand, he held a large towel. In the other hand, he held a light baby pink silicone toy. He had a sheepish look on his face when Mia's eyes widened and she blushed red. Mia had no idea this was the course the night was going to take. But their environment did call for something a little different.

They were in a fancy hotel, both feeling in the mood after touching so much and having a little drink. Mia felt ready to try something and trusted Harry completely to take care of her.

He put the toy down on the bedside table for a bit and unfolded the towel in his hand, "'M gonna put this underneath you because your bikini's still a little wet." He explained, "For the sheets."

"Right." Mia croaked out. Harry stood at the edge of the bed, laying down the towel next to where Mia was sitting. He then stood in front of her to cup her chin, "Lose the robe." He softly spoke. The room was engulfed in a soft yellow hue from the lamp in the corner, and Mia felt like she was in a trance.

She stood up and shrugged off the robe to leave her in the black bikini before Harry did the same. He held up his own robe in his hand, not breaking eye contact before pulling out the white sash out of the little holes designed for it. He didn't say a word as he then dropped the robe and with the ribbon in hand, sat down on the bed behind Mia.

"Lean back into me, baby." He huskily spoke, and Mia did so. She scooted back until she found herself sitting between Harry's thighs. His skin felt warm against hers as she leaned back into his chest with a soft breath. Her hands were on his knees, supporting herself. Her eyes stayed firmly on the mirror in front of them, looking at their reflection.

"You feel okay?" Harry murmured and Mia nodded, "Mhm. You feel nice and warm."

"Angel." Harry whispered, pecking below her ear before he hummed, "I'm going to tie your hands together, okay?"

"What?" Mia raised her brows, "Why?"

Harry shrugged, "I think it might be fun, don't you? Just..." He stroked his palms down her sides softly, making Mia shudder, "giving me all control."

Mia bit her lip and exhaled shakily, "Okay. Yeah." She already brought her hands up, holding her wrists together. Harry chuckled at her eagerness, using the cotton sash from the robe to gently tie her wrists together. The sight aroused him so much, his hard-on pushing into the small of Mia's back as she sat between his parted thighs.

"Like this." He muttered, taking her bound wrists up and over their hands until her conjoined hands rested in the back of his neck, her arms up. Mia stared at her reflection, helplessly squirming around a little bit and Harry couldn't do anything besides enjoy the view tremendously.

She was restricted now, and at his full mercy. Harry used the disappearance of her hands to roam her body. Kissing down her neck, he cupped her tits over the bikini top, giving a teasing knead to her chest before skimming his thumb over where he knew her nipple was.

Mia's breathing shortened as Harry touched her, his hands running down her tummy and then her thighs. He used his hands on her thighs to split them, making Mia part her legs. He cooed in her ear, "Look at you. So pretty... 'S my favourite view, you know? You with your legs open for me." He moved his palms back up, making Mia quiver.

"You're just so good to me, Mia. Such a good, sweet girl. You know I'm gonna take care of you, right?" He crooned. Mia swallowed dryly and nodded, "Yes, I-I know. I love you."

"I love you too." Harry spoke without missing a beat, placing his palm on Mia's covered pussy to have her jolting and gasping. Her ass pushed back into his hard cock as she quivered on the bed, fighting the restraints already. Her head fell back into Harry's shoulder as he used the tips of his fingers to massage circles into Mia's clit.

"You're so wet, baby." Harry commented, feeling the wet patch of her bikini bottoms against his hand. Mia split her thighs wider as she closed her eyes, panting out. Arousal shot through her body as she mewled, hips bucking up into his touch. Harry groaned at the sight, staring into the mirror where he could see his hand covering up her centre, rubbing circles to pleasure and stimulate her nerves.

His eyes travelled to her gaping mouth and her arched chest. "Does it feel good?" He mused and Mia quickly nodded, "Uh-huh."

"I need you to look at yourself, Mia. Open your eyes or I'm stopping."

"N-No." She whimpered in protest, using all her energy to lift her head. Her teeth sunk into her bottom lip to keep her moans down as she opened her eyes, staring back at herself. Mia could physically see the blush of red splotching up her chest, her neck and up towards her cheeks as she laid with her legs open and Harry touching her like that.

She tore her eyes away from the reflection of her face, instead moving it to where they connected. One of Harry's palms kept her thigh hooked to the side, the other cupping her cunt. He gave her pussy a squeeze and Mia shivered, flicking her eyes to Harry's reflection who was smirking back at her.

He lazily leaned into the headboard, Mia's hands behind his neck as he had his way with her. "Look at you," He cooed, "so pretty, so fucked... 'm not even inside you, Mi. In fact, I've barely touched you."

"Please," Mia whined softly, and Harry's cock jumped at the sound of her little plea. She panted out, "touch me."

"Yeah?"

"Yes." She fervently nodded and Harry couldn't do anything but give in. He removed his hand, Mia immediately closing her legs to clench her thighs together as Harry moved both hands back up her torso. He gave her tits another squeeze before undoing the knot in her neck and behind her back, yanking at the bikini top to get it off.

Mia felt exposed, blushing pink again as she squirmed a little, but Harry's palms were salacious as he cupped her breasts and squeezed them together. He stared at her nakedness in the mirror, remembering vividly how he fucked her tits on his birthday when she was too sore to have sex. And how he got her off after that by licking her nipples.

She was sensitive there and he loved it. Leaning over her shoulder, he puckered his lips to let a line of spit fall down onto her right breast. Mia watched breathlessly as he scooped it up on his pointer finger to then run that same finger in circles around her nipple.

"Oh god..." Mia threw her head back again, arching her chest up as Harry touched and teased her. He tutted her, "Eyes open."

"Harry," Mia complained, jutting her ass back into his crotch and he hissed in sensitivity. Pinching her nipple firmly, Mia yelped in surprise, blinking her eyes open with wide eyes to stare at him in the mirror. Harry shot her a stern look, "I said, eyes open."

Mia swallowed thickly and then nodded. Harry hummed, "Good, good, good girl. Look at yourself and don't look away, hm? Y'look so gorgeous like this, sweetheart..." He cooed, "Look at your tits..." He traced his thumbs below her breasts, Mia's eyes dropping to her own chest.

"So pretty..." Harry mindlessly murmured, "and so sensitive. Y'like it when I play with your nipples, don't you?" He playfully brushed his thumb over one of her nipples and Mia inhaled sharply, "Mhm."

"And then that sweet little pussy of yours." He continued in a voice so gentle while his hands made their way back to her thighs. He cupped the inside of both thighs, spreading her open until her muscles strained. Harry took each of her legs, draping it over his own before he lifted his knees to keep her anchored completely open.

Mia's cheeks were pink as she stared at herself in such a compromised position, near forced to do the splits as Harry kept her immobilized. Her fingers tightly grasped the ribbon that tied her hands together as Harry kneaded her thighs and pulled at them a little bit. The way his hands massaged the flesh caused for her pussy lips to puff up, the bikini bottoms nothing more than a sliver of black she was spilling out of.

Harry used the gentlest, softest strokes to touch her. The tips of his pointer fingers ran over her groin and then the mound of her pussy lips, spreading the more to expose her, the bikini now uncomfortably bunched up against her slit.

"Look at that..." He murmured, completely mesmerized, "'s just... art." His fingers caressed her as Mia held her breath, seeing the pure care in Harry's touches as he was so gentle with her body. She was spread open and Harry teasingly ran the tip of his finger up her covered slit, "This where you need me, baby?"

Mia gasped as he tapped her clit ever so gently. She was so swollen and sensitive and ready for an orgasm, that had been building up for so long now. She quickly nodded, "Yes... Harry, please."

"Throbbing," He licked the lobe of her ear, "just how I like you. Begging for me. I fucking love your pussy, Mia."

She fought her moans as Harry kept the touches featherlight, driving her to insanity. He kissed below her ear, "Want me to open it up? Show us both how ruined you are?"

Mia didn't respond and Harry stared at her through the mirror. His other hand came up to gently wrap around her throat, "Promise me you'll look."

A whimper came out under her breath and Mia squirmed slightly against Harry's clammy chest, "I promise."

"Good girl, baby." He whispered in a praise and Mia swallowed, throat bobbing against his palm, "Thank you."

With one hand around her throat and Mia's eyes dazed, Harry slowly – slowly undid the knots on each of Mia's hips that held her bikini bottoms together. The flimsy fabric came undone and Mia held her breath, her eyes flicking between Harry's in the mirror and the way his hands undressed her.

Soon enough, the black fabric left her exposed. Harry's eyes dropped to her bare pussy and he groaned under his breath, "Jesus – holy fuck... you're so perfect." He sighed, sounding near in pain. Mia stared at herself, tilting her head to the side when she laid eyes on her own centre.

"Jus' look at that..." Harry whimpered, removing the hand from around her throat to bring both hands back down to her thighs. He spread her wider if possible, pulling Mia's pussy lips apart to show off every inch of her. Her little hole fluttered around nothing, arousal oozing out of her while her clit was swollen and enlarged.

He held her inhaling a stuttering breath when he used his fingers to pull her apart more, thumbs lifting the hood of her clit as he gently massaged her. Her slick wetness made her thighs glisten as it got spread around and Mia shuddered on the spot, "Oh m-my god, Harry, please." She mewled, choking out the words.

"Please, what?" He feigned confusion, but he saw the way her clit jumped even through the mirror. Mia gasped in a breath, "P-Please." She simply repeated, the words stuck in her throat. Make me cum. She couldn't say it. Mia bit down harshly on her lip and Harry kept squeezing her thighs softly, "I'm not done with you, Mi. Either I get you off now or I don't, but I'm going to keep going either way."

Mia's brain felt too clouded to properly listen to him, "Harry... Please!" She begged in a whimper and he groaned under his breath, "Do you want me to finger you? Do you want to cum?"

"Yes! Oh my god..." Mia deliriously bucked her hips up into nothing, yelping out when Harry slapped her bare pussy. He stared intently at the way her thighs quivered, and no matter how badly he wanted to tease her, he just couldn't take it anymore.

"Fuck." He moaned, giving in. But he'd stay true to his word, only hoping Mia could take it. Harry slipped his fingers down, immediately pushing one in. Mia moaned softly, head dropping back in relief of being filled by one of his digits.

Harry made quick work of it though. The fingertips of his other hand started rubbing circles on her wet clit while his one finger was quickly accompanied by another. Using both hands, he fingered her in a pace so mindblowing Mia wasn't sure how to breathe.

"Look at yourself." Harry gritted through his teeth, "Needing me to fingerfuck you to an orgasm, hm?"

Mia sobbed in sensitivity, her body so tightly wound it'd only take her a minute to reach her peak. If she ever thought masturbating felt nice, she was so, so wrong. Nothing felt like this. Nothing felt like him. Her vision was blurry but she could see Harry's hands both moving, rocking in and out of her wet pussy. His digits shone in her arousal, slick and creamy as he tapped into her g-spot every time while his other hand worked magic on her nerves.

"Said you could take it, hm?" He taunted in a raspy voice, "I swear I'm gonna fucking destroy you tonight, Mi."

Mia's breaths got shorter as she gasped, her face scrunching up in pleasure. "H-Harry," She sobbed, "I-I'm – oh my god."

"I know," He hissed, "I fucking know. Look at yourself when you cum on my fingers, hm? C'mon, get me wet, Mi. I want it all."

A cry erupted out of Mia's throat when she toppled over the edge. Her legs tensed completely for a second before she spasmed violently. Harry had trouble keeping her still, his fingers still fucking her through her orgasm. Mia wheezed in desperate breaths and after a moment, Harry pulled his fingers out in time to see a wave of squirt coming out of Mia.

"Oh – fuck me." He whimpered, rubbing tight circles on her clit to keep her going. Mia choked out sobs as he elongated her orgasm, eventually moving on to tapping his fingers onto her clit in the form of slaps, her orgasm spraying out and covering up her thighs in droplets as she wetted Harry's hand.

"Fuuuuck." Harry moaned, dropping his forehead to her shoulder as he tried to recompose himself. His hand slipped away from her clit as he granted Mia a break, who was mewling and whining out still. Her entire body quivered, pussy convulsing and clenching around nothing as her wetness dripped out of her in the aftermath of her orgasm.

Harry had known her to have wet orgasms before, but he had never seen it like this and it turned him on like nothing else. He breathed harshly, "Fuck, you're so fucking sexy." He grunted, moving his wet hands up her torso to squeeze her tits as Mia panted out, her legs still open and her hands still behind Harry's neck.

"Oh my god." She whispered, "Oh my god, oh my god...". Harry hummed as he moaned into her neck, kneading her breasts, "Feel good?"

Mia swallowed thickly, forcing her eyes open, "Yes." Her voice was hoarse.

"Good. Feel safe?" Harry continued, stroking his hands over Mia's wet thighs. Her cheeks turned a flaming red as she saw the wetness coating her, most of it wetting the towel strategically placed below her. "Mia?" Harry urged, "Feel safe?"

"Yes." Mia quickly responded, "Yeah, I feel safe." She trailed her eyes over her naked body before turning her head, tipping her chin up to catch Harry in a kiss. He pressed a soft peck to her lips and Mia exhaled, "Sorry about the... mess." She murmured.

"Fuck, sweetheart, don't apologize for that. I wanted that to happen, trust me. It's so, so sexy." Harry tried to reassure her. Mia exhaled shakily, "Really?"

"Mhm. 'M not lying, I swear." Harry cupped her chin and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Mia melted into him, feeling him hard into the small of her back. Her thighs strained a bit from the position and she shifted slightly, "Do – uh... do you want me to?" She carefully suggested, referring to the obvious problem in Harry's pants.

He huffed out a chuckle, "Nice try, but no. Tonight is about you, and I'm not nearly done. You begged for an orgasm, begged for me... I'm not ready to stop showing you how sexy you are." He then muttered in her ear, "'M not done."

Mia breathed in puffs, her thighs still trembling, "But y-you –"

"I can wait. This is about you." Harry reassured her, stretching his arm to the side to take the baby pink toy. He held it in his hand, "I bought this for you." He murmured. Mia laid with legs open still, her hands bound behind Harry's neck even if her fingers started going numb.

Mia bit her lip as she studied the toy. It was veined and ridged, slightly curved even. Harry stroked his hand up her bare waist, "It vibrates too."

"Really?"

"Mhm." Harry softly smiled, pressing down on a button and the toy started vibrating and even moving around a little at the top." Mia's eyes widened as she stared at it, the soft buzzing sounding between them. Harry stared at her reaction in the mirror, "Have you ever used something like this?"

"No." Mia swallowed, shaking her head. Harry squeezed her waist, "Only your fingers?"

Mia flicked her eyes to his, staring back into the mirror before nodding, "Mhm."

"And that's so fucking hot." Harry murmured, nuzzling his nose below her ear, "But when I'm not around, I want you to feel so amazing you don't know what to do with yourself."

"What do you mean, when I'm not around?" Mia frowned and Harry smiled into her skin, "Like just when I'm not near you. When I'm in class or having a drink with my friends."

"Oh." Mia understood and Harry chuckled, "Not to worry, lovie. I'll always be with you. I just meant for those moments when I'm not nearby and you're... burning up." He dragged the buzzing vibrator over the inside of her knee and Mia's eyes immediately shot to where he touched her. Her arms tensed around him and Harry felt it, "when you're walking around, all frustrated." He pulled the toy higher over her thigh.

Mia held her breath as Harry teased her, "When you're rolling around in bed, aching for me, squeezing your legs together and ruining your little panties... There's nights like those, hm?"

"Yes." Mia panted, clenching around nothing. Her pussy was wet again, somehow still so sensitive after the orgasm she just experienced from his fingers yet aroused once more by the man taking such good care of her. He truly loved her and Mia felt it, the safety and care radiating from him. She was in the most compromised and exposed position of her life, with her hands tied and her legs forced open, staring at her split legs in the mirror, yet she felt powerful somehow.

"Hm, I know," Harry cooed, "so then you'll just have to reach into your bedside table and pull this out, turn it on and..." His voice died down as he gently flicked the tip of the buzzing toy over Mia's clit. A yelp escaped her lips on instinct, thighs tensing up at the unexplainable sensation running through her. Harry smirked at her, Mia staring between her legs with wide eyes.

"... do this." He whispered, shortly dipping the tip between her folds to gather up some wetness before placing it on her clit to rub in circles.

"Oh!" Mia moaned, attempting to shut her legs as she felt it. It was something so different than feeling his hands or his tongue, it was almost... ticklish but in a way Mia couldn't tell if she wanted more or if she wanted him to stop, "Oh my god, Harry..." She whispered, clenching her jaw and throwing her head back against his shoulder to deal with the feeling.

He hummed again, eyes glued to the way his hand moved the toy to pleasure Mia. He hardly realized his free hand came up to grab her throat and hold her stead against his chest. Mia breathed in ragged puffs of air as he played with her swollen clit, mewling out.

"Feel good?"

"It's s-so much." Mia choked out, her pelvis rocking up back into the vibrator and Harry stifled a moan at the sight. His little angel fucking herself back on a sex toy glistening in her arousal. He gave her throat a little squeeze, "I want you to squirt again." He breathed into her ear, "Make it wet... I wanna see."

"Harry..." Mia moaned, closing her eyes tightly. He squeezed harder around her throat, "Try again."

Mia arched, bucking back into the vibrator, toes curling into the sheets and Harry dug his fingers into her throat, squeezing her airway a little tighter until she wheezed in a breath, "Call me daddy." He softly bit into the shell of her ear, "Do it, Mia. Be good for me."

Tears welled up in Mia's eyes as she felt the rush in her head, the vibrator torturing her clit. Mia squeaked out, biting her lip before gasping for air due to her restricted airway, "Daddy..." She croaked, "Oh my god...".

"That's it," He coaxed, "that's good. Being such a good girl for daddy, m'angel." Harry finally granted her some relief, slipping the buzzing toy lower towards her entrance. Mia moaned at the feeling of the toy sinking inside of her, walls pulsing desperately around the intrusion. "Oh god, yes." She whimpered, fucking back against it for more.

"Y'like it when daddy chokes you like this? Such a little dirty girl for me." He breathed into her ear, "You look so fucking hot, baby. 'M fucking obsessed with you."

He stared at her reflection, the vibrator thrusting into her wet pussy as Mia desperately arched and writhed for more. She looked so fucking erotic, like a wet dream. The sight was embedded in his brain and there was not an ounce of her shyness in sight. She was letting it all go, naked on this bed with him and trusting him completely.

He removed his hand from her throat and grabbed the back of her neck instead, forcing Mia's head up, "Look at yourself." He ordered. Mia's eyes were watery, her throat raw. She could hardly focus on herself, all her muscles tense as her thighs shook and her pussy leaked around the toy.

"Feels so good." She whispered, "Oh my god, daddy..."

"Holy shit." Harry grunted, eyes zeroed in on Mia's cunt as she squirted again. She trembled violently, crying out as her orgasm took over out of nowhere. Harry pulled the vibrator out, fucking against her clit again to get her further gone. Tears streamed down Mia's face, no longer able to focus on herself or her reflection. All she could really do was feel.

Feel as her body turned floaty, feel as she got lax for a moment before spasming harshly, feel as her throat was raw from screaming and moaning, feel as Harry grabbed her hair to keep her upright.

"Fuuuuck," Harry moaned, "you're such a good girl. Look at that... look at you, that's it, that's it." He cooed her, "Just like that. Little more, baby." He kept the buzzing toy against Mia's clit until she near screamed, writhing away from the touch. Harry obliged, turning the vibrator off and tossing it to the side before gently massaging the inside of Mia's thighs. She was shaking uncontrollably, and Harry soothed her by pressing one hand to her pussy and massage her a little bit.

"Mia." Harry whimpered, keeping one hand on her cunt as he moved the other up to brush some strands away from her face, pressing a chaste kiss to her temple, "Please, I-I need..."

"Uh-huh." She panted with closed eyes, feeling his hard dick pressing against her, "I know." Her voice sounded raspy and Harry swallowed thickly, "Can I come inside you?"

Mia only nodded and Harry groaned, "Fuck – okay, yeah. I'm really gonna fuckin' burst any moment, I'm so ready for you... I've never been this hard." He hugged her closer and Mia just whimpered softly, her eyes still closed.

She couldn't really explain it. She felt... far. Her breathing was really loud, ringing in her ears and her body felt so floaty she almost couldn't feel it. Harry's voice sounded distant as he coaxed her, whispering in her ear how good she was. Good for him. How she was his best girl, his favourite girl. How much he loved her.

She let out a sigh of relief when Harry assisted her in bringing her hands down from around his neck. Her shoulders ached but even that was something Mia couldn't really feel. "Mia," Harry repeated, keeping the tie around her wrists as he brought each of her legs down too. They felt like spaghetti and Mia was still buzzing.

"Mia." His voice sounded urgent and desperate now, "Baby, fuck... Please, I need to be inside you." Harry repeated in a desperate moan, urging her to move a little bit.

Mia was slow, and Harry noticed. He touched her with care but was seriously so ready to just explode that he grew impatient. "Mia." He whined, "Please...". Mia slowly nodded, moving around her limbs very trembly and slowly as she left the warmth of Harry's embrace.

She shuddered shortly, toes still curling into the bed as the aftermath of her orgasm completely wrecked her. Harry quickly stood up and pulled his boxers down, wrapping a hand around himself while exhaling a desperate hiss, "Holy fuck." He cursed, quickly rummaging his bag for a condom. He had never been that quick in rolling it down his shaft, not even wanting any more foreplay because he was gonna cum in a minute either way.

"Mia, sweetheart." He noticed her still in the same position, staring up at him with large, wet eyes. She blinked slowly and Harry bit his lip, stepping up to her and cupping her cheeks, "Can I do it?" He softly asked, stroking his thumb below her eyes. Mia didn't say anything and Harry flicked his eyes between hers, "Can I have you the way I want?"

Mia opened her mouth shortly but then closed it again and Harry all but near cried, "Mia," He whimpered, "please, I-I've been so good to you." He sounded desperate, "I really need to cum... Baby, don't torture me."

"Y-Yes." Mia croaked out, and Harry quickly leaned down to kiss her before exhaling. He got on the bed again and basically threw Mia around. She let him, not fighting it at all as he rolled her on her tummy. Her back was granted relief in the position before he grabbed her hips and pulled her up.

Mia gasped, trembling on her knees with her ass up. Her bound hands were on the bedding and Mia tried to clamber up to her elbows or her hands but Harry held a firm hand against the back of her neck, "No, stay like that." His eyes trailed down the length of her spine towards the full of her ass. He stroked his palms over the soft skin and gave the supple flesh a knead before licking his lip, "I want you to look at yourself, Mia."

Mia lifted her head softly, staring at Harry's reflection through the mirror. They were at the end of the bed, Mia on her knees and her shoulders down as Harry sat behind her. They locked eyes and Harry shot her a stern look, "Look at yourself when I push inside you, hm?"

She breathed out a small moan before slowly nodding, "Yes, daddy."

"Good fucking girl." Harry whispered, guiding himself into Mia from behind. He had wanted her like this for a long time but always worried she wouldn't like it due to the lack of eye contact. Harry kept his hands on her ass, staring intently at Mia's face who focussed on herself in the mirror. Her teeth bit down on her lip a tad harder and she tensed up as he inched forward.

Mia fought to keep her eyes open, and Harry choked out a breath when he watched as hers rolled back and she fucking shuddered in delight until he sat snug inside her all the way. Her fingers gripped the sheets in front of her as she laid stretched out like a cat.

"Fuck – baby." Harry whispered, fighting his orgasm with everything he had. He knew that if he started moving, he'd cum before hitting the ten-stroke mark. Harry kneaded Mia's ass cheeks, "Tell daddy you love him."

Mia's voice was muffled in the bedding, "I love you, daddy."

He clenched his jaw and quickly grabbed her hair, pulling her head back sharply, "Speak up." He snapped and Mia whimpered, her pussy clenching around him as he gave her hair another tug. She was folded back a little, her mouth open in desperate gasps, "I l-love you, daddy." She rasped.

"I love you too, angel baby." Harry cooed back before he started fucking into her.

Mia had lost the ability to utter even a single word, her mouth opening wider and tears leaking down her eyes when Harry fucked her like this. He felt perfect, but they both knew he couldn't get her there again tonight. So Harry thrusted sharply and shortly, slapping into Mia with each thrust as he kept the hold on her hair.

"Holy fucking..." Harry gasped, throwing his head back as Mia's head was dropped forward into the bed, muffling her cries. Harry whimpered, leaning down over Mia. He let go of her hair and grabbed her chin instead before sliding down to her throat.

More tears streamed down Mia's face as she gasped with each deep thrust. Harry moaned into her ear, "Fuck, I'm s-so close... Mia," He whined, "can I cum? Fuck – please, can I cum?" He begged her, "Such a sweet, wet, tight pussy." He groaned, "I need to cum inside you, baby." His voice cracked and he closed his eyes.

Mia watched in the mirror as his face scrunched up, brows furrowing, jaw dropping and eyes tightly closing as he tensed fully. His fingers around her throat tightened and she felt lightheaded again, Harry's free hand grabbing the sheets next to her hands as he slammed deeply inside of her to finish inside the condom.

The sight was mesmerizing and something embedded in Mia's brain. Harry taking her from behind as she stared at him through a mirror with his hand on her throat and tears forming in his eyes from how intense his orgasm was.

Mia could feel herself crying without knowing why. There was a lump in her throat and with Harry's hand restricting her airway, she could barely breathe. But somehow she just couldn't care. She couldn't even panic. Mia trusted Harry so much and she knew he'd never harm her on purpose.

So after a few orgasmic second in which Harry's body liquified and melted completely on top of Mia, he blinked his eyes open. He blinked once, then twice more before frowning and quickly removing his hand, "Mia?" He slurred in post-orgasmic bliss.

And Mia stared back at him with red-rimmed eyes and a dazed expression. Her mouth was open, panting out breaths and her pussy sporadically clenched around his cock, still inside of her. Harry licked his dry lip as he took in her expression. She seemed so... vacant.

"Mia, baby? Are you okay?"

Mia could only stare back at him and Harry quickly pulled out, alarmed by her current state of non-response. He quickly took off the condom and tied it into a knot before chucking it into the little garbage bin. He crouched down in front of the bed where Mia was still, facing the mirror as she laid on her tummy.

"Hey, sweetheart." Harry breathed, cupping her cheeks as she stared at him. He tucked away some of her damp hair as he scanned his eyes over her face, "Can you hear me, Mia?"

Mia swallowed, needing a few seconds for her brain to send the signal to her muscles before she managed a tired nod. Harry's features softened in relief as he exhaled, nodding to himself, "Okay, 's a good girl. Are you in pain?"

Mia's nose scrunched up a little, as if disgusted with his question before she shook her head. Harry hummed, "Did I hurt you?"

Another shake of her head. Harry tapped his thumb on her bottom lip, "Can I give you a kiss?"

Mia closed her eyes and lazily puckered her lips, making Harry chuckle at the soft invite. He leaned in, kissing her gently, two kisses in a row before pulling back. He nibbled his lip as he continued staring at her, "Why are you crying, lovie?" He murmured.

Mia didn't respond, just stared at him and Harry tilted his head to the side, "Do you feel happy?"

She didn't hesitate this time, nodding her head and Harry let out a short breath, "Okay. That's good, that's all I want." He then used both hands to lovingly cup her cheeks again, "I think you're in subspace, sweet Mia." He kissed the tip of her nose, "But I'm going to take really good care of you, okay? 'M not leaving, I'll be right here the entire time."

Mia blinked but didn't respond.

"Are you scared?" Harry asked softly, worried for his Mia in such a state. It was unfamiliar territory for them, whether that be together or individually with previous partners. Harry had never been in subspace and had only read about it or heard about it. It was strange, because it could feel and look different for anyone. Mia eventually shook her head and he shot her a loving smile, "Okay, angel. Okay."

"I'm going to untie your hands now, okay? And let you lay down on your back. I'll clean up a little bit in here and take care of you." He used a soft voice as he zeroed in on the knot holding Mia's wrists together. Harry undid it quickly and removed the ribbon from around Mia's arms, letting her have free range again. He then stood up, holding her as he gently nudged her on her back and stretched out her legs after being in their previous position for quite a while. She had to be sore.

Harry wasn't sure if Mia was really listening to her, but he pressed a kiss to her forehead before running into the bathroom. He snatched a towel and let the tap run for some hot water. He looked in Mia's toiletry bag for a brush and a hair-tie before sprinting back to the bed.

The towel he had put down got tossed into a ball on the floor and he straightened out the sheets a little bit before leaning over her. Mia stared up at him again, tears leaking down her temples which Harry quickly kissed away. He traced over her body with the towel, humming things to her, praising her the entire time.

He cleaned up between her legs and then urged her to sit up again. He took the elastic out of her hair, her dishevelled bun mostly knots before he used the brush to smooth out her chocolate locks. He then attempted to make a braid but failed a little bit. He didn't think Mia cared.

After that, Harry pulled the sheets open and both of them got in the bed. He immediately wrapped an arm around Mia's bare waist to yank her into his side and cuddle her. Mia didn't protest. Her eyes were droopy and she locked her arms around him too, resting her cheek below his collarbone before letting out a gentle sigh.

Harry continued stroking her head and Mia felt safe, cocooned by his arms and the whispers he murmured into her ear about how much he loved her and how she was the only one for him. How there'd never be anyone else and how she was all he could think about.

"Go to sleep, Mi." He whispered to her and Mia did, closing her eyes and dozing off with a hazy mind and love on her brain.

***

Harry woke up on top of Mia.

He was exhaling into her neck as he blinked his eyes open, feeling one of her hands on the back of his neck and her leg locked around him while he hugged her close.

It was a moment of pure serenity for Harry. He loved waking up like this so much, his heart soared and his stomach erupted with wild butterflies. He always tried to go to sleep after Mia, so he could watch her fall asleep. In the same way, he loved waking up before her so he could see her sleepy face as she opened her eyes and saw him as the first thing that day.

Harry blindly puckered his lips into her neck before finding himself unable to stop. He woke up with a hard-on – as always – but the memory of the night before truly did get him in the mood.

Mia and him were both naked and Harry stroked one of his hands down her waist, over her thigh and back up. Mia was a heavy sleeper and didn't budge, not when Harry kissed further down over her breasts, then her tummy until his hands started opening up her legs.

Mia inhaled a sharp breath as her eyes opened. Her nipples were hard in the cool air of the room and she blinked a few times before noticing how the sheet was below her waist, "Wh –" She sleepily mumbled before seeing Harry's face.

He had a cheeky grin on his lips, settled between her split thighs as he held her hips, "Morning, sweetheart."

Mia exhaled and dropped back down into the pillow, "What time is it?"

"Early." Harry didn't really respond to her question, sponging kisses over her hip, "Can I? Baby?"

Mia swallowed, her brain flooding with memories of the night before. She couldn't remember going to bed, if she was honest. She stared up at the ceiling of the bedroom as Harry softly bit her thigh, his teeth grazing her skin to have her shudder slightly, "Sweetheart, missed the way you taste. Please?" He continued.

"Yeah." Mia breathed, "Mhm." She melted down into the bed after giving Harry the permission. She was going to ask him to be gentle, but knew he was very aware of what her body had gone through. Mia ached in pretty much all her muscles. Her shoulders were in pain from the position of her arms up, her thighs strained from keeping them open so long.

And so Harry was gentle. He grunted and dove in, locking his hot mouth over her pussy and closing his eyes. He secretly loved it like this. It was so fucking primal and a tad filthy. Mia had multiple orgasms the night before and they had been too out of it to shower or have a bath. She tasted like her, and he loved it. He preferred her like this instead of her tasting like the soap she used in the shower.

He moaned, gently sliding his tongue over her slit. He knew he had to be sweet to her today, but he wanted to. No matter how much he loved getting rough and dirty with Mia, this was his favourite way to have her. Slow, lazy and loving.

And loving her was so easy. Easy like Sunday morning.

He opened his eyes to steal a glance at her, seeing her blissed-out on the bed with her eyes closed. Fully relaxed. He licked into her, his fingers spreading her folds until he got to flicking his tongue against her clit. She was swollen and puffed-up from what he had put her through the night before, and sensitive enough to be moaning after just a few minutes.

Harry ached, his cock so hard and his movements getting a little more urgent. He eventually groaned and let go, his mouth and chin saturated in her arousal. Mia opened her eyes to look down, wondering why he stopped. The needy look in his eyes said it all, a sudden urge running through Mia's body when he gave her those puppy eyes.

She fought her moan as Harry kissed her thigh, "Can I be inside you? 'M so hard, Mia. Are you too sore?"

Mia reached for his hand to pull him up, shaking her head in the process, "No, I'm okay. Just be slow."

"I will." Harry panted, pressing a messy kiss to her lips. Mia tasted herself as Harry settled between her thighs, his cock heavy on her tummy. Harry clumsily leaned to the side to retrieve another condom, wasting no time in putting it on as he stared at her face, "Sorry, I'm really not gonna last long." He sighed.

Mia shook her head, "I don't care about that."

"I just – God, I just love you so much. I can't help it, I want you all the time." Harry admitted, "It's almost embarrassing how fast I always cum with you."

Mia softly giggled to herself. She was still... a little out of it. She wasn't sure how to explain it, but the ending of last night was a complete blur and she woke up with like a big, fat error in her brain. Like a haze, a trance-like state of just... bliss and warmth.

And staring at Harry only intensified it. She parted her legs for him as he hovered over her in missionary. His lips brushed her cheekbone, "Are you gonna slip me in?" He whispered. Mia softly moaned and nodded, her hand disappearing between their bodies below the sheets.

Harry bit his lip as Mia touched him, her hand curiously closing around his shaft as she gave a stroke or two and then guided him to her pussy.

"Fuck." Harry's voice broke as he let himself lean on Mia. His fingers found her, hands squeezing together as he rolled himself inside of her. She was wet and tight, welcoming him as he gently filled her up.

Mia panted out, her pussy burning a little bit after the previous night. But she was wet and Harry was slow, and she felt so loved here. He held onto her hands as he dropped his face into the crook of her neck, rocking in and out of her. It was slow, gentle and sweet as they made love on Sunday morning, Mia's eyes closed as Harry panted out into her neck.

"Mia," He breathed, "I-I can't hold out."

"'S okay." She whispered, letting go of one of his hands to slide her fingers through his hair gently. Mia kept her eyes closed as she bit her lip, gathering her courage before she opened her mouth, "Y-You can cum."

Harry didn't need anything more than that. Mia's permission always did him in. He gasped sharply, curling himself around her as he buried his cock deep inside her pussy. Her walls pulsed around him as he spurted into the condom.

Both were tired and hazy after that slow morning, waking up tangled in one another was the best way, Mia decided. She wanted this every day for the rest of her life. She felt like every moment not spent with Harry was just... a waste of time. Like she hadn't really lived before meeting him. He was her perfect match and her best friend and she couldn't imagine ever doing life without him.

With a few hours to spare before they had to check-out, Mia and Harry decided on a bath. Not even thirty minutes after he finished, they sat in the tub with Harry leaning against the porcelain edge while Mia sat with her back against his chest.

Unlike last night, her hands weren't tied and she could move her legs freely. Both their eyes were closed and they were in silence, lazing around in the tub as the warm water relaxed them both.

"I think this is one of my favourite moments with you." Harry whispered out. Mia kept her eyes closed and she smiled, "I think every moment is my favourite moment with you."

Harry breathed out a chuckle before wrapping his arms around Mia, "I love you so much, Mi. You have no idea, I could never explain it."

"I feel the same way." Mia murmured, nuzzling back into him as she turned her head. They met in a gentle kiss and more silence took over.

Little by little, reality came back to them. Harry and Mia realized they couldn't stay in their cocoon and they'd have to face the outside world again. He eventually took a breath, "We should do this more often."

"Hm." Mia hummed, "I'm afraid it's pretty expensive."

He chuckled, "Yeah, true. Oh, hey, I – uh... I might have an idea for the summer."

"The summer?"

"Mhm." He lingered his fingers on her forehead, "Remember how we spoke about maybe taking a little trip? Just the two of us?"

Mia smiled, "Yes."

"Well, I was thinking... I don't know if you're going to want this and you can tell me if you don't, okay? But my parents always go to Spain for like... ten days. And – uh, usually they ask me to come home then and watch the dog and the house and the plants and everything. So I was thinking maybe we could spend some time at the house while they're gone. I know it's not like an exotic location but... we'd have the place to ourselves and we can take hikes and swim in the likes. If the weather's okay, it's really nice there during summer."

Mia thought of his words for a moment before letting out a breath, "Harry, are you kidding me? I adore your parent's house. Ten days alone with you in the woods and the calm, away from the city, sounds like exactly the type of holiday I'd want."

Harry smiled, "We could... just like do our groceries together and cook and have nice dinners out on the patio. And walk with the dog and just... sleep in and... I don't know. It's stupid because these are all such normal things but..."

"It doesn't need to be special for it to feel special, with you." Mia sort of finished his sentence and Harry held her tighter, "Exactly." He whispered, brushing his lips over the shell of her ear, "And it would be free, which is also nice."

The topic of money made Mia's heart clench a little. Harry could feel her tensing, "I think we should just... think about a plan for next year. To pay for your education and perhaps... live together, somewhere smaller which would also be cheaper. I'm sure my parents will loan you money, and maybe Hazel?"

Mia had to admit these were things she had also considered already. She took a breath, "Yeah. Or I could maybe get a job for the weekends."

Harry closed his eyes, exhaling a breath, "Yeah. I-I mean, I'd miss you. But if you think that's what you want to do, then I'll support you."

"You're everything." Mia whispered, closing her eyes again as the warmth of the water and Harry engulfed her. Harry smiled, "And you're my everything. Honestly, everything you say, goes. I'll always say yes. I'll always follow you."

Mia smiled, "Even if I... start a cult?"

Harry chuckled into her neck and pressed a playful kiss to her skin, "Baby, even if you'd start a cult."

//

i love them.

(no i didn't proofread but who's surprised)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 5.2K 63
'A shameful tragedy it is that our stars failed to align, even though the record will show that we tried so many times.' We're taught to fear the mon...
5.9K 257 32
A dual POV from year one to seven of Mattheo x reader The hardened heart of the unlovable Slytherin who is feared by his peers and revered amongst ot...
288K 8.9K 139
I've started writing Supernatural one-shots!! As always, feel free to request (through private messaging). Still smut free! I do not own any Supernat...
3.5M 227K 66
He needs a heir for him to acquire his grandfather's property and he wants it without getting into any relationship or marriage. After trying everyth...