MR COLD JERK KIM TAEHYUNG 💘...

By sohabtsff

Get bored of same story of secretary and ceo . So read this . A girl who first become his secretary but now... More

INFORMATION
INTRODUCTION
INTRODUCTION 2
1 : Night
2 :🙄jerk guy / Annoying girl😠 / isuel 💝
3 : THE DAY
4 : INTERVIEW
5 : 1st day
7 : AFRAID
8 : Sensation/Feeling
9 : Meeting
10 : Jerk Aka Mr Kim
11 : Call
book
12 : Dinner
13 : Already knew
kook
14 : Proud
15 : Engagement
16 : Star Mall
17 : Hyunjun
Joon
18 : Love
19 : The Wedding
hi
20 : A Bet
21 : Reports
22 : Hurt
23 : Something Fishy
24 : Sort Out
25 : Treat
26 : Amusement park
27 : Red Club
28 : Accident
29 : Unlucky girl with unlucky fate
30 : Hallucinating

6 : Punture girl

558 25 3
By sohabtsff

A/n pov

Tae/yn : youuuuuu

Y/n : jerk guy

Tae : annoying girl

Y/n : what the hell are you doing here . Huhh

Tae : same question miss yn .

Y/n : I am here because I am ceo's secretary . Happy now you tell me why are you standing in ceo's cabin . Don't you have work jerk .

Tae : ohh so you are miss yn . Who punture my tyre that day .

Tae ( in mind ) : annoying girl I am not gonna keep her my secretary .

Suddenly someone knock at the door .

Knock

Knock

Tae : come in

Yn ( In mind ) : why he is behaving like this as it is his office huhh .

Mrs Han come inside the cabin and said .

Mrs Han : good morning sir . ( Bow )

Yn widened her eyes .

Tae : morning Mrs Han .

Mrs Han : so sir she min yn is assigned as your SECREATRY for 6 months .

Y/n ( in mind ) : fuckkkkklkkkkk yn what the
Hell he is the ceo . God why why why always me . Now he can't me his secretary . But we should always keep our personal and professional life different .

Tae : whatt Mrs Han I can't keep her as my secretary .

Mrs Han : why Mr kim I mean the all the girls come for your secretary position all are wearing reveling clothes . But miss yn is different . And the top of that she has good background so that why I appoint her . And sir we already signed the contract .

Tae : ohhh okay you can goo . Thanks Mrs Han

Mrs : my pleasure Mr kim .

Mrs Han walk out of the cabin . And taehyung walk towards his chair and sat down on chair .

Taehyung : miss yn .

Y/n : I am sorry Mr kim . I know I argued with you that day but beleive me I am getting late for something that's why . And we should keep our personal and professional life different right . And on the top of that I already had signed the contract paper.

( Said in one breath)

While taehyung is just looking at her .

Taehyung : hmm so miss ynn . Uhh the tyre punture girl .

I widened my eyes .

Taehyung : is now my secretary . Wow !
The world is so small right miss yn .

He said with a smirk .

Y/n : Mr kim is said sorry . And I didn't punture you tyre . What are you talking about .

Taehyung : hmm playing okay . Miss yn you are fired .

Yn widened her eyes .

Y/n : Mr kim you can't do that .

Taehyung : why miss yn this is my office . I can do whatever I want . this is my company.

Y/n : I already signed the contract paper.

Taehyung : .............................................

Y/n : I am saying the truth Mr kim . Check the paper you have on your desk .

Taehyung check the paper to confirm . And yessssss it's true . He looked at yn and stood up .

Taehyung : hmm you already signed . Huhh okay playing hard . But let's see that you will handle me 6 months or not .

Y/n : are you challenging me Mr kim . So don't forget I am also min yn . Challenge accepted .

Taehyung with a smirk : ohh soo now it's a challenge . Okay then challenge accepted .

They both are staring at each other eyes . More like glaring .

Y/n ( In mind ) : huhh he don't know me . Who I am challenging min yn and that top of that with attitude . Huhh it's just 6 months ynn you can yahh you can .

Taehyung ( in mind ) : she so challenging kim taehyung. the kim taehyung huhh miss yn don't worry I will take my revenge on you . The tyre punture girl .

Y/n : but if I won then what will you doo .

Taehyung : I will doo whatever you want . But if I won then same goes to you miss yn .

Y/n : challenge accepted Mr kim .

Taehyung : hmm good . Now I think beomgyu already told you what work you have right miss ynn .

Y/n : yeah Mr kim .

Taehyung take his seat on his chair and asked .

Taehyung : what is my schedule secretary yn .

Y/n take iPad on her hands and said .

Y/n : today you have some mailes to check which is send by different companys for collaboration and then you have some files to check that is for today Mr kim .

Taehyung : hmm okay . Bring a green tea for me .

Y/n : okay mr kim anything else .

Taehyung : no and please bring fast . I don't like lazy people .

Y/n : yeahh sure Mr kim ( sarasrtic smile + gritted teeths ) .

She left the cabin to bring the coffee . After a while she bring a green tea for taehyung and gave him hai tea .

Taehyung : complete this files secretary yn .

Y/n : okay mr kim .

But when she looked at the files she widened her eyes .

The files

There are total 5 files .

Taehyung smirked

Taehyung : I want them complete by 6 secretary yn . I don't want to hear any excuse .

Y/n doesn't want to leave this job so she agreed . After all she want to become an ceo of her company . So she want to experience everything before she become ceo .

She said okay and leave from her office .

Btw she made two friends in company. One is Hwang in yeop and second Is Hana .

Hana : yn are you okay .

Hwang : I think boss give a lot of work . Right yn .

Y/n : yeah yrr .

On the other side

At kim corporation ( second branch )

A/n pov

A man is sitting on his chair working on his laptop . He is so into his work that he didn't even notice that his pa enter his cabin and asked .

P.A : Mr kim someone is here to meet you .

Mr kim : who ?

P.A : a girl .

Mr kim : a girl huh say her I am busy . Huh everyone want to meet world wide handsome .

P.A said okay and left the cabin . And again our world wide handsome start working in his laptop . But this time his cabin's door burst open and a woman panting heavily standing there . While catching her breaths .

Jin said without looking the person .

Jin : who the fuck open the door like this . You mannerless brat . Come here let me give you some lessons .

The woman said nothing but enter inside his cabin and locked the door behind her and stood in of jin .

But when jin looked up to see the person he got shocked and asked .

Jin : jagiya what are you doing here . At this time .

The woman said nothing but keep staring at him more like glaring at him .

Before jin asked more of it the cabin door knocked and someone said from outside .

FROM OUTSIDE

P.A : sir I am sorry this lady enter your cabin without asking .

Inside

Jin : it's okay . She is isuel she can come whenever she want . She doesn't need permission for this okay .

The pa left from there after saying okay .

Jin : now tell me honey . Why you came here . You are looking anger . Everything is okay .

Iseul outfit

Iseul : fuck you jin . Do you even know what the fuck has happened .

Jin : baby how could I know when you didn't tell me anything .

Isuel : you kim fucking seokjin you . Ahhhhhhh . What did you said mannerless brat and come here let me teach you some lesson . Huhh.

Jin : are you okay .

Isuel : fuck your okay jin I am not mannerless brat and I don't need any lesson but you need .

Jin : baby I can't understand .

Isuel : ahhh . First tell me did you use protection that night when we did it .

Jin think for sometime and widened hai eyes before speaking .

Jin : hahaha I think I forgot .

Isuel : because of your stupidity now I am pregnant .

Jin widened his .

Jin : wha what what did you sa said .

Isuel : that I am pregnant .

Jin jumped In happiness and excitement hug isuel tightly and kiss all over her face . But then jin notice that she is not looking happy and asked .

Jin : are you not happy jagiya . That we are going to parents . Did you not want this baby .

He asked while teary and crack voice .

Isuel widened her eyes before saying.

Isuel : there is no one happy that much I am  . I am very Happy I am going to be a mother . A mother . Jin . But it's just .

Jin : tell me jagiya ( softly patting her hairs while her head on  his chest )

Iseul : it's just we didn't tell our parents about us yet . And now my pregnancy . What what if they didn't accept us .

Jin : there so nothing about to worry okay m don't worry . I will handle everything .

Isuel : first you and I have to tell everyone about us .

Jin : yeah and about your pregnancy we will tell them when they fixed our marriage . Okay .

Isuel nodded before shouting .

Isuel : I am going to a mother yeahhh hurrraaayyyyy . ( While dancing )

Jin : baby calm down . ( While laughing )

=========================================

How was this part ?

I literally write this part at 11 : 44 .

Btw thanks to them who is voting .

Please help me by commenting . Of this story is going good .

Because I have doubts .

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well what do you think about isuel pregnancy ?

And how was the conversation between
( ◜‿◝ ) tae♡yn ( ◜‿◝ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 14.1K 56
-2021iiLovelyDoveii© ❝I'm yours, all of mine and you're mine, only mine❞ "I hate getting married to you but still we have time Taehyung. Let's try to...
100K 4.3K 44
Arrange marriage!! is not always about full filing duties of partner..it's something much more ... Meeting stranger -> knowing the stranger -> livi...
1.2M 63.5K 37
an arranged marriage... A cold girl who loved her husband more than anything... Y/n= your name. Jan-feb2021 Hello friends! This is the first fanf...
724K 41.6K 79
Story by cutegir2002 ** A story about The CEO of Jeon Passion ent. Jeon Jungkook and his secretary Kim Taehyung. Two exactly opposite people, with tw...