Multiverse Watch Anime War (B...

By Cosmic66

Goku was training and enjoying life with his friends and family, when suddenly, he find himself in a familiar... More

Author Note
Goku And His Friends Are Back!
The Invasion Of Dark Goku
Break Time: Getting to know each other
Evil Goku: Vandalize
Rise Of The Evil Gods
Awakening
Cataclysm
Legendary
Dragon
Rebellion
Break Time 2: Forming Bonds
The Divine Hero
Deception
Rise Of The Evil Omni King
The Hands Of God
End War!
See You Next Time!

Chaos

1.6K 19 42
By Cosmic66

Konoha

Demigra smirk as he gaze upon the Heroes. "Now, the real battle will commence. I  hope you saved enough energy to give my Warriors some fun."

Many people around the Room tensed. They could easily tell that the Summoned Warriors were no jokes. Especially those who are familiar with them. Outside of Vegeta, they will have a hard time to take them down.

Boros smirk savagely. "They look like worthy opponents. I'm thirsting for some combat."

Madara scan the battlefield. "The age of War is upon us again. I'll return to battle one last time."

Aizen rose a eyebrow. "We outnumber them six to four. It hardly seem like a challenge."

Kaido growled. "What the hell i am doing in this place!?"

He spot someone a bit away from him. The figure gritted his teeth as Kaido's eyes widened in shock and fury. Even though his apparence was different, he quickly reconise him when he spot the Strawhat on his back. "Mugiwara No Luffy!"

Acnologia chuckles. "I can smell the fear in their Hearts. There's no way they can run from me."

Vegeta (Prime, Super, GT, Xeno) scoffed. Him? Running from someone? As if! They never back down from a Fight no matter who they are fighting with.

Naruto glance at Sasuke. "Sasuke. I have a feeling that we won't win with brute force. We need a Strategy."

"That's the smartest thing you have ever say, Naruto." Kiba mocked. "Especially since you don't alway use your brain."

"Hey, shut up!" Naruto glare at him annoyed. "I might be stupid, but that's down mean that i can't have good ideas!"

"Doubt it."

"The boy is right, though." Byakuya exclaimed seriously. "Each of them are strong in their own ways. Failure is not a option."*

Asta lift a finger. "Wait! Maybe that Vegeta guy can take them down! He's the strongest of all of them!"

Nappa shake his head. "Knowing Vegeta, i doubt it would be easy."

For once, The Prince agree with his former underling. He has no reason to help the others in their battles. The only one that interest him is the Evil God.

Sasuke scanned each Warriors. "Outside of Madara, we don't know what they are capable of. We should stand with our back together and synergize our defence with our abilities."

Demigra lift his hand. "Alright my children. Go and kill them."

Boros cross his arms. "I'll start this battle by releasing my energy."

Boros was wrapped up in a blue light while a creater was forming under his feets and a burst of wind appear. Naruto, Sasuke and Luffy were struggling to stay on their feets while Vegeta was not impressed.

Many were impressed.

"Damn." Jotaro said surprise. "If Vegeta wasn't already stronger then this Boros, then he would be a problem."

"How could someone like that exist!?" Evangeline asked shocked.

A huge pillar of light appear around Boros. When it fade away, he was seeing without his armors. His blue body was glowling with blue light. Boros smirk. "I'm ready."

He glance at Vegeta. "Now, give me a worthy battle."

Vegeta was silence before he started to chuckles, to everyone's confusion, and he clench his fist. "I can feel the overflowing energy boiling inside me. I can hardly contain myself from annhilating everyone."

He power up. "I AM VEGETA! THE PRINCE OF ALL THE SAIYANS! AND YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME!!"

Vegeta roared as he unleash his power, nearly blowing away everyone and everything. Demigra and Boros were sent fly, Naruto, Sasuke, Luffy and Madara stayed on their feets.

Vegeta stopped powering up and take a stance. "I dare any of you to come at me. I'll rip you to pieces!"

Vegeta (Prime, Super, GT, Xeno) watch in interest. This was their chance to see what the Omni Super Saiyan can do with one Limiter.

Madara watched amazed at Vegeta's power. "This is Unreal. I should take a closer look."

He used his Rinnegan on Vegeta...only to be shocked. "What's going on... what is that?"

From Madara's perspective, Vegeta was seeing mostly in White, Blue and Red. "This isn't normal Chakra...it surpass everything i've seeing."

Sasuke narrow his eyes as he notice what's happening. "Madara is wide open!"

He leaped toward Madara to hit him with his Sword, only for it to be blocked by Madara's hand. The two Uchiha have a staredown...before Aizen, Acnologia and Boros leaped toward Sasuke from behind Madara.

A yellow Hand made of Chakra hit the three of them. Madara spot Naruto rushing toward him...before he was crushed by Kaido's fist, creating a crater. Madara escaped before he was touched as well.

Naruto winced at the hit. This must have hurt.

Luffy streached his arms and hit Kaido in the chest. He notice Naruto jumping on his shoulder before he throw a Rasenshuriken toward Madara. The elder Uchiha lift his hand to block the attack. "He should know that attack won't work on me."

"You're forgetting my left eye!"

Sasuke suddenly appear instead of the Rasenshuriken...before two Giant in Blue/Purple Armor appear and clash their Swords. Madara narrow his eyes. "You've improved your Skill with the Rinnegan.

Sasuke glare at him. "You're past your time, Madara."

"Right now, they have the advantage." Piccolo (Super) stated. "Their experience and skill are more then enough to make up for the power gasp. They may have a chance to win as long the Evil God don't interfere."

Bulma (Super) smile. "Vegeta will take care of him. There is nothing that can go wro-

"HEY!"

Everyone stopped fighting and see Vegeta glaring at Naruto, Sasuke and Luffy. "What the hell do you guys think you're doing!?"

He point at them. "This is my fight, so stay out of it!"

"...You know what? Never mind." Bulma (Super) sigh. Why does Vegeta's Saiyan Blood always activated when they're all in danger?

"Is he serious!?" Nami asked shocked and annoyed. "Why does he have to act prideful at a time like this!?"

"Woman." Vegeta (Super) look at her seriously, making Nami a bit nervous. "If you must know, Pride is everything for a Saiyan. Outside of my Family, there is nothing more important then that."

Denki point at Goku (Super) who watch the battle on the screen. "This guy don't seem to think the same."

"It's different!" Vegeta (Super) exclaimed annoyed. "Kakarot don't care about Pride as long he has fun!"

Marisa look at Vegeta then at Goku. "Personaly, i'll like Goku more then Vegeta-Ze."

"I'll think we all do." Reimu said calmly. Goku was more nicer then Vegeta. So he's okay in her book.

Naruto glare at Vegeta. "Are you crazy? You need our help!"

Vegeta glare back. "Do i look like i need help, you fool!?"

Luffy scowled. "Don't be stupid! You can't defeat them alone!"

Ussop cocked his head. "Funny that you of all the peoples say that, Luffy."

Vegeta smirk smugly before he glance at the summoned Warriors. "WATCH ME!"

He flew toward them and goes past Demigra, Aizen, Boros, until he arrive in front of Acnologia and put both of his hands on his chest. Vegeta give him a smug look while Acnologia was stunned. "This speed is unreal! If only i could transform, i could eat the energy. But i don't have enough time to use my Dragon Form!"

Energy gathered around Vegeta's palms. "Dissapear."

A Energy Blast came out Vegeta's hands, engulfing a screaming Acnologia and cause a explosion. Demigra flinch. Boros was in awe. Naruto's eyes bulged out of their pocket. Luffy's jaw dropped. Madara's eyes widened in shock. Aizen was stunned, with his left eye glowing for a few seconds. Vegeta chuckles. One down, five to go.

Yamamoto narrow his eyes. "Did you see that?"

"Yeah!" Luffy nodded. "Vegeta quickly destroyed this guy!"

Natsu smiled. "Way to go!"

"No." Yamamoto shake his head, causing everyone to look at him. "That's not what i mean...i was talking about Aizen."

"Aizen?" Yoruchi blinked before she remembered. "Wait! Don't you mean?"

Yamamoto nodded. Izuku cocked his head. "Excuse me, but what are you talking about?"

"Well...let's just say that this Fight won't be easy as we though." Renji answered, confusing many.

Luffy watched the Prince with surprise. "Amazing. This Vegeta guy destroyed him in one blast."

Aizen rushed toward Vegeta and try to hit him with his Sword, only for the Omni Super Saiyan to catch it with two of his fingers. Vegeta smirk before he destroyed Aizen's head with a punch!

Many people winced at the hit with the Parent covering their Childrens at the last second.

Kaido growled. "You little shit! I'll crush you!"

Kaido punched Vegeta, creating a huge crater thanks to his size...before his hand explosed, making Kaido scream in pain. Vegeta appear a few meter of him. "You know what they say: the bigger they are, the harder they fall!"

Vegeta then kicked Kaido's foot, making him scream in pain once more. Vegeta flew to Kaido's face and punch him to the cheek. Vegeta put a hand above his head and charge a Ki Blast before the throw it toward the Giant, killing him instantly.

"I know that he's really strong, but it's still crazy." Grey commented.

"You know, i'm glad that someone like that don't exist in our World." Ussop said nervous. If there was a person with a power and personality similar to Vegeta, then they would all be doomed.

Boros watch in shock as the others Warriors were killed one by one. "He's wiping out those powerful Warriors like they're nothing."

Vegeta then lend a few meter from Boros who smirk. "I can see you have a unbelivable power. However, so do i!"

Vegeta chuckles. "While it's true that you seem stronger then those i just killed, you're still no match for me."

Boros clench his fist with excitation. "We'll see!"

Guts glance at Saitama. "How strong is this guy exatly? You said that he survived more then one punch. Which mean that he's very powerful."

Saitama shrug. "Dunno. I'll think that he say that he will destroy the Planet during our Fight."

"How is he so casual about this!?" Though the Normal people in the Rooms.

The two of them leaped at each other and their fist collied. Boros then throw a combo of punch that Vegeta dodged without trouble. He then appear behind Boros and kick him in the face, causing Boros slide to the ground. Vegeta then launch a Ki Blast that destroyed the Alien.

Marada cover his eyes from the explosion and look up to see Vegeta who look down at him with a smirk. "I hope you can show me something more. Out of all the Earthlings you seem the most confident."

Madara narrow his eyes. "Come down here and i will show you a battle you cannot win."

He make hands sign while Vegeta smirk widened. "Cocky Bastard. Hopefully you can survive more then a few second."

"No offence, but you don't get any room to talk about cockyness, Vegeta." Bred pointed out with a smirk.

"Shut up!" Vegeta (Prime, Super, GT, Xeno) growled.

Vegeta then land on the ground while Madara finished his Jutsu. "Sage Art: SHADOW STYLE THUNDER BLAST!!"

Purple lightning appear from his hand and he lift them in Vegeta's direction, directing the attack toward him. Vegeta's smug look was remplaced with shock right as the attack hit him. The Prince screamed in pain as the ligthning shock him. Madara watch as Vegeta levited in the air. "Behold the power of the mighties Ninja!!"

That take everyone by surprise. Even the most stoic one.

"What!?" Sasuke's eyes widened. "He's able to hurt Vegeta?"

"That's impossible!" Vegeta (Super) get up from his seat and clenched his fist. "He shouldn't be able to scratch me! Especially in this Form!"

Vegeta closed his eyes...before opening them with a smirk. "Just kidding."

He swafted away the lightning, much to Madara's shock. "He broke out of it with brute strengh."

"...Oh." Renegade Goku blinked. "So he was just playing around. That actually make more sense."

The others peoples in the Room nodded. Vegeta (Super) blushed in embarrasement for not noticing earlier. Before he glare at Bred who snicker to himself. "Quiet!"

Vegeta cracked his neck. "Such worthless attack won't do shit to me. I'm the strongest Saiyan in the Universe."

"Beside Goku." Bred pointed out.

"One more word and i will beat the crap out of you!" Vegeta (Super) growled.

Madara narrow his eyes. "I'll admit it, it would be a mistake to hold back against you. Which is why i'm going to end this now."

He make hand signs. "Katon: Majestic Destroyer!"

Madara launched a huge Fireball from his mouth. Vegeta scoffed and hold his hand. "Don't insult me with such trash. BIG BANG ATTACK!!"

A huge Ki Blast came out Vegeta's hand, which engulfed the Fireball. Madara's eyes widened. "His ability are from a World far above my own."

He watch as the attack engulf him. "I can't defend against it..."

Vegeta chuckle as the Big Bang Attack created a explosion. Demigra gritted his teeth. "This is bad, he has more power then i imagined. Why did he have to attain the Omni Super Saiyan Form!?"

He clench his fist as Vegeta turn toward him. "He's far too strong to be fough."

Vegeta smirk. "I deleted your Warrios like they were insects. Now there is nobody stopping me from killing you."

Demigra take a deep breath to calm down before he smirk as well. "You may have more power then me, but let see if you can match my speed with it!"

On those words, Demigra then flew as far as he can from Vegeta...only for the Prince in question to appear in front of him with the same smirk, much to his shock. "Where do you think you're going in such hurry?"

Goten (GT) shrug. "I don't know why he's so surprise about it. Vegeta is stronger then him. So oblviously he would be faster."

Demigra  gritted his teeth in fear and anger. He then teleport away with Vegeta appear in front of him. He then try again, again, and again, only to be meet with the same result: Vegeta blocking his path.

Demigra growled. "He's toying with me..."

Vegeta appear in front of him once more. "My battle power has skyrocketed, and my speed as gone up as well!"

Demigra snarled. "Stop bullshit me!"

Vegeta chuckles before he lift a finger. "There is something else you should know."

Demigra's feel a sweat dropping from his forehead. "Wha-What is it?"

Vegeta lose his smirk and clenched his fists. "I can't control my own strengh!"

He then kick Demigra in the gut, making him spat out saliva, before he choped him in the neck, breaking it. Demigra was now looking at Vegeta from the side. Vegeta whistled. "It appear my overwhelming strengh was too much for you brittle neck to handle."

Many winced at the sigh of Demigra's neck.

"Damn." Sanji muttered. "I wasn't ready for this."

"I don't think any of us were." Aerith said.

Vegetan then hit Demigra with a double axe before he charged a Ki Blast that killed the Evil God. Vegeta then land to the ground and let out a smirk before he lifted his right fist in triumph. "I did it! I've finaly achived strengh far beyond Kakarot!"

Vegeta smirked at this. Now, not only he fough a powerful opponent all by himself, but he also surpassed Kakarot. "Now, all that's left is the others Evil Gods and it's all over."

Shiranui shake his head. "No. Something is wrong."

Everyone turned toward him. Kaguya ask what was on everyone's mind. "What do you mean?"

"I mean...don't that seem to easy to you?" Shiranui asked. "The Evil Gods can become stronger thanks to the Dark Siphoning. And yet, Demigra was quickly killed in a few blows. Even if Vegeta is stronger then him, he should managed to absorb at least a bit of his power."

Everyone was stunned. Shiranui was right, something is wrong.

"Come to think of it, where Luffy, Naruto and Sasuke?" Chariot asked with a finger on her shin. "Ever since Vegeta fough the Summoned Warriors, we haven't see any of them."

Yamamoto frown as he realise what's going on. "It's seem i was right, after all."

"Excellent."

Everyone froze. "Boros?"

Vegeta lose his smirk and look around. "Who's that?"

He then turn around and was shocked. "W-What the!?"

In front of Vegeta was a giant smoke with fire inside of it. There was four Shadows inside of it, each of them with familiar shape.

"Wait...isn't that?" Izuku asked shocked.

"It can't be!" Zorro exclaimed confuse and shocked. "Vegeta just destroyed them! They shouldn't be alive!"

"Unless..." Kakashi frown in realisation. "They're not real."

This confuse the others. But some of them understand what he's talking about. Luffy blinked. "What are you guys talking about?"

Yamamoto glance at the Young Pirate. "We have reason to believe that Vegeta...is trapped in a Illusion."

"WHAT!!?" Nearly everyone shouted in shock.

Vegeta (Super) and Vegeta (GT) glance at each other in shock. Vegeta (Prime) was confuse. "Me? Trapped in a illusion? But how!?"

"Was it Madara?" Asuma wondered. "Genjutsu is one of the speciality of the Uchiha Clan."

"Genjutsu?" Goku (Super) wondered.

Omega Goku lean toward him. "I'll think that's how they call Illusion in their World."

"Oh!"

"I don't think it's Madara." Shikamaru said, making everyone look at him. "In order to cast a Genjutsu on someone, they need to make eyes contact with the target. And Madara didn't look at Vegeta's eyes at least once since the battle started."

"Then who was it!?" Vegeta (Super) growled. "Who is the bastard that tricked me!?"

Yoruchi narrow her eyes at the screen. "We don't know. But...i'll think that we know who is the one behind this."

Boros, Aizen, Madara and Demigra. All of them smirking at the shocked Prince. Vegeta was lost. "I-Impossible! I just destroyed them! I saw them die with my own eyes!"

Demigra cocked his head. "What's wrong, little prince? You look like you've see a ghost."

Vegeta growled. "DAMN IT!!"

He launched Ki Blast after Ki Blast to get rid of them. Vegeta panted after stopping, only to freeze. "What's going on here? They should be dead!"

Demigra, Madara, Aizen and Boros came out unscratched from the assault and watch amused as the Omni Super Saiyan no longer understand what's happening.

Konoha

There was only one word to describe what's happening: Chaos.

"Seem that we were right. This Battle was a Illusion." Tsunade commented.

"But we still don't know who it was." Lissana added.

Attack were throw left and right, there were explosion everywhere, and there was shockwave across the battlefield.

Sasuke was running in the Forest to escape his opponent.

Madara was flying with his Susanoo.

Boros send Naruto flying with a punch and chase after him only to be squached by the Susanoo's foot.

Sasuke's Susanoo launch three arrows made of Chakra.

Luffy grow his arms and hit Madara who recover and launch a Katon. Luffy managed to avoid the attack. "Vegeta should be helping us fight those guys!"

"Even if he wasn't in a Genjutsu, i doubt that he would." Sasuke commented.

He glance at the Prince who was just standing here. After killing Acnologia, he suddenly stopped moving. He was now staying still with his eyes shadowed. Luffy scowled. "SNAP OUT OF IT AND HELP EVERYONE!!"

Luffy's words didn't seem to reach Vegeta, because he was still not moving. Madara get up from ground after being hit by Sasuke and notice Vegeta's state. He narrow his eyes. "Wait a minute..."

"Even Madara have noticed." Levy put a hand on her shin.

"Which further prove that it wasn't him." Negi nodded.

"I don't care about who did it! I just want to be free of it!" Vegeta (Super) angrily said, with his Variants, agree with him. He still can't believe that he was trapped in a Illusion.

Naruto charge at Kaido with the Chakra Mode Cloak. The Giant growled. "You want some? Let's go!"

Right when Naruto jump toward Kaido, he receive a powerful punch that send him crash into Mountain. Luffy glance back at Vegeta, only for his eyes to widened. "V-VEGETA!!"

Behind Vegeta was Aizen with his Sword high. It was clear he was about to kill him with it. Sasuke glance at the scene with shock. "What the hell is happening!? Why is he not moving? Unless...Could it be possible that he's in a Genjutsu?"

Naruto hear Sasuke. "A Genjutsu?"

He think about it. It's clear make sense. Vegeta was more powerful then anyone here. So the only way to stop him from fighting anyone was to trap him in a Illusion. But the question is who did it? Naruto glance at Madara who watch the scene with crossed arms. "Was it Madara?"

Madara glance at Naruto. "I can see why you would think that, but it wasn't me."

Luffy dodge a punch from Boros and hit him back. "Then who was it?"

Sasuke though about the battle from earlier. "Could it have been...

Flashback

Vegeta toward the Enemy and goes past Demigra, Aizen and Boros until he arrive in front of Acnologia and put both of his hands on his chest.

"Back when the battle first started, he charged it first and caugh them off guard by destroying one of them."

Vegeta blasted Acnologia and killed him.

"After that, he stopped moving. That must be when the Genjutsu was cast on him. Which mean that the responsable is..."

Aizen's left eye glowed for a few second.

"IT'S HIM!" Vegeta (Super) snarled.

Naruto cocked his head. "This guy can put people under Illusion as well?"

"It's Kanzen Saimin."

Everyone turned toward Yamamoto who has a serious look on his face. "This Technique can misinterpret another person's form, shape, mass, feel, and smell to the point they can't tell the difference between the Real and Fake."

"In order for it to work, the target need to see Kyoka Suigetsu at the exact moment it's releashed." Toshiro added before he look at the others. "And before someone ask, i'm talking about his Sword."

"Long time ago, Aizen used this on us and we didn't notice it until it's too late." Renji frown and look at the ground with clenched fist. At that time, they were so focused on Rukia's execution and Ichigo's invading Soul Socity that none of them noticed anything.

"I see." Shiranui put a finger on his shin. "Aizen must have cast the Illusion the second Vegeta charged toward Acnologia. He know that none of them were strong enough to take him down, so he trapped him to make sure he don't get in the way."

"But wait!" Bulma (Super) called out worried. "Isn't there a way to free Vegeta from this?"

Sui-Feng shook her head. "The only way to free Vegeta from Kanzen Saimin is for Aizen to turn it off. As long that he don't, he will be trapped as long Aizen want."

"Damn it." Vegeta (Super) growled.

Present

Aizen smirk before he brough down his Sword to kill Vegeta...only to be stopped by Sasuke's Sword. Aizen was taken back. "He was able to see though my complet Hypnosis? How?"

Sasuke narrow his eyes. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha. My Sharingan can see though you're Genjutsu!"

Ichigo blinked then turned toward Sasuke. "You can see through Illusion?"

"It's one of the Sharigan's capacity." Sasuke explained. "Beside casting Illusion on others Peoples, we can tell if one is active."

The Soul Socity look at each others. They have to admit, those Sharingan sound very useful.

Aizen narrow his eyes in interest. The word 'Genjutsu' must be how he call illusion. Which mean that he can see though them with his Special eyes. "Interesting. I'll never though i would meet someone that can counter my Illusion...very well, i'll guess that i'll have to use my full power to defeat you."

He make a hand sign, and Vegeta was free from the Illusion. He look around in shock. "W-What the hell?!"

"...Well, that's take care of that." Chisame commented.

"Now that Vegeta is free, he will be able to stop Demigra." Xeno Pan smiled.

"He's still very pissed though." Evil Goku (Super) point at Vegeta (Super) who was a vein on his forehead and clenched his fist very hard.

Vegeta notice Sasuke and Aizen clashing Sword near him. He glare at the Uchiha. "You! What's happened to me!?"

Sasuke glance at Vegeta. "You were under a poweful spell that keep you in a dream state. My Sharingan saw though it."

Vegeta's jaw dropped. He...was tricked!? By a weakling, notheless!? He glare furiously at Aizen. "You...You're going to pay for this!"

Aizen smirked amused. "What's wrong, Prince? Upset to be tricked by someone you consider as nothing?"

Vegeta (Super) was about to blow up. It was already bad enough that he was tricked in the Battle, but taunted? If he saw that guy one day, he will kill him.

Vegeta growled further at the taunt and was about to blast him away, before being called by Naruto. "Hey!"

Vegeta glance at Naruto who smile at him. "Why don't you let us take down those guys? We're experienced fighting ennemies with those type of skills."

Luffy nodded. "That's right! We can defeat those guys for sure!"

"Who say that i need your help!?" Vegeta (Super) glare at him, only to be slapped by the back of his head by Bulma (Super). "OW!"

"Don't be so stubborn, Vegeta!" Bulma (Super) scowled him. "After what's happened earlier, you're going to need their help, whetever you like it or not. Beside, you're the only one to be able to fight the Evil God, and you won't be able to do so if you're busy fighting the Warriors he summoned."

Vegeta (Super) grunted annoyed, but he won't deny that his wife is right.

Vegeta close his eyes and think about it. Earlier, he though that he would be able to kill them without any trouble, only to be caugh in a Illusion. He wasn't sure what the rest of them can do. However, he won't take any chance. Beside, the Evil God is the real threat here. "As much i don't like to admit, i won't be able to fight properly if i have hidrence bothering me. Despite being weak, you guys have good Technique."

He open his eyes and glance at Naruto. "Also, i'm the only one strong enough to defeat the Evil God. I will leave the Earhtlings to you."

Naruto nod and give him a thumb up. "Right! We'll take them down for sure!"

Vegeta nod back before he flew toward Demigra and land in front of him. The Evil God narrow his eyes. "Like this, he's strong enough to kill me even with Dark Siphoning. If i want to win, i have to absorb as much damage as possible...through my transformation!"

Everyone was confuse. "What?"

Demigra power up and scream as he change his form. He became a blue toad-like monster and grow taller then anyone, except Kaido, on the battlefield. Vegeta narrow his eyes.

"Woah." Takao was shocked. "He's so...ugly!"

Gon laugh a bit. "He's sure is!"

Killua, Goten (Super), Trunks, (Super), and Negi let out chuckle as well. Everyone else shake their head. "Childrens."

Luffy and Boros have a staredown in the Forest. Boros has a savage smirk on his face while Luffy has a serious look.

Naruto and Kaido have a staredown on the mountain. Naruto has a serious expression on his face while Kaido has a angry look.

Sasuke and Aizen have a staredown in the middle of the battlefield. Sasuke has a serious expression with his Sharigan spinning while Aizen has a smirk on his face.

Madara scanned the battlefield and watch as different battle were about to take place. "It seem that everyone has chosen their opponent. I'll provide assitance to all areas of the battlefield."

Demigra has a crazed look on his face. "Tremble in fear. In this form, my power is unrivaled. Enter terror as i break your bones. Hurry and show me your power! FIGHT ME TO DEATH!!!"

Demigra let out a huge roar as he power, giving everyone the signal to start the battle Royal. The War reached his highest points.

The Screen has gone black.

"Well, that happen." Bred commented.

"The next battles are going to be very intense." Vegito exclaimed. "Different fighter from different Worlds fighting against the strongest being from their respective Universes."

Cosmic appear in front of them. "In the meantime, it's time to take another break for you...unless you want to continue, of course."

Everyone look at each others before turning back to their Host. "We'll take a break."

Cosmic nodded. "Good...oh! I almost forgot, Gohan and Piccolo, can you join me when you have the time?"

Gohan (Prime), Gohan (Super), Gohan (GT), Future Gohan, Piccolo (Prime) and Piccolo (Super) look at each other then back at Cosmic. "Which one?"

"All of you." Cosmic answered before taking a glass of water and drink it. "And before you ask what this is, it's a little surprise." He then point at Goku (Absalon). "Also, you can join us if you want."

Goku (Absalon) looked confuse but he nodded. "Okay."

The others were curious about what Cosmic has in store for them, but they decided to do their own things in the meantime.

To Be Continued

Hey guys. Sorry for the delay. A lot of things happened between today and last week. Also, i was writting the next Episode in advance, so that you won't have to wait longer. Not to mention playing Sonic Frontier Final Horizon.

Also, i have bad news...it don't really concerne my Story, but it's not something that should be ignored.

You see, there is one Story called "Dragon Ball Z: Dynasty". It's a Story where Goku meet his Family after falling of the Snake Way and meet his Family. After reconnecting with his Brother Raditz and getting to know his parent, Bardock and Gine, he decided to return to Earth with them and together, they live amazing Adventures with the rest of the Z-Fighters. It's a amazing Fanfiction. If you read this Story, you're going to wish it was Canon...however, Feraligreater328 deleted this Story and his Side Storys. He has a lot of problem social and has a low opinion of himself. As a result, he decided to stop it all. This suck a lot, this Dbz was my favorite Story of all the Time. In fact, this was one of the reason that i've decided to make Story. And the fact that it's gone...Damn.

However, not all hope is lost.

Ultracrazymatt, another Fan of Dbz Dynasty, contacted me. He say that Stevenbodner, the Editor and Co-writter of Dynasty, has contacted Tyler, Feraligreater328, and was able to start over his Friendship with him. He will do everything he can to help him in his problem. And maybe, just maybe, Tyler will be able to recover.

Also, i have good new as well. Ultracrazymatt also told me that Stevenbodner will revive Dragon Ball Z: Dynasty. Hourray! However, we have to be patient. He try to look up and see how the post the Story himself. But when it happen, i'll suggest you all to read it. Trust me, you're going to love it. Also, Ultracrazymatth has posted Poster and Art of Dragon Ball Z: Dynasty on Deviantart. He goes by the name of UltraForce100. His Poster are really good.

Also, there is a Comic on Deviantart called, "The Goku Room". It's a story where Turles land in a place filled with Goku from different Timelines and must find a way to go back Home. I've read the first Chapter and it was funny and interesting. It was made by a different Author.

Now then, i'm going to try the New Update of Dbz Xenoverse 2 and making the Break Chapters.

23/10/2023: So, i've got a idea for a Omake. Here is it.

(Omake: Shonen Force)

"TRAINER!" Ash screamed as make a pose, with a blue and black Trainer costume.

"HUNTER!" Gon screamed as he make a pose, with a green and orange Hunter costume.

"WIZARD!" Natsu screamed as he make a pose with a black and white Wizard costume.

"PIRATE!" Luffy screamed as he make a pose with a red and black Pirate costume.

"NINJA!" Naruto screamed as he make a pose with a orange and black Ninja costume.

"SORCERS!" Asta screamed as he make a pose with a black and grey Sorcers costume.

"MAGE!" Negi screamed as he make a pose with a grey and white Mage costume.

"AND TOGETHER WE ARE..." Ash, Gon, Natsu, Luffy, Naruto, Asta, and Negi came together to make a fighting pose on the center of the stage. "THE MULTI FORCE!!"

BOOM!

A multi colored explosion took place behind them. In front of them, the Pride Troopers (Without Jiren) and the Ginyu Force clapped with pride in their eyes. Guldo smiled proudly. "Those pose are so amazing!"

Vegito arrive and look at them confuse. "You guy are going to pose all the day?"

The Multi Force glare at him. "You've got a problem with that?/Mind you're own business!/Those Pose are so cool!/And what if we want to!?/We are!/Don't ruin it!/Try to do better!"

"Okay, fine, whatever!" Vegito walk away while waving his hands, not wanting to waste his time with a argument.

This Omake is inspired from the Second Opening of Danger Force. I though that it would be funny, so i've decided to make one.

Later, folks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 2K 70
Our Hero Jackson ( Full Name: Son Jackson Golden D. Dragon) is A Bonified Idiot! Purely the stupidest imaginable! But He also has the Powers of God...
31.5K 401 100
Hey!So,This book is about some epic fights that people love to see(there are some unfair matches._.).Leave Comments and requests and I will do them!P...
119K 856 15
On the day of his birthday Goku received a mysterious dvd that's shows his and Vegeta's battle against Broly 4 months ago, Goku decided to watch the...
188K 2.8K 53
Its Goku Black - sickest bad guy ever - in RWBY - where everything is also a gun.....or a weapon- I do not own Dragon Ball super or RWBY those go to...