BETTER THAN REVENGE: A RANSOM...

By lilbitchygirly

Ever since Emerson broke up with Ransom, he's given her the worst time. She's trying to put the past away, bu... More

Background
1
2
3
4
5
6*
7
8
9
11*
12
13
14
15
16*
17*
18*
19
20
21*
22
23
24*
25
26
27
28
29
30*
31*

10*

598 34 1
By lilbitchygirly

Eight months ago

"Good morning Miss Emerson." Ransom said in a sexy voice as I walked into his kitchen. I was in his pajama pants and sweatshirt, and my hair was up in the messiest bun.

I gave him a dark stare. He smiled and handed me a cup of coffee.

"Thanks." I said. I took a small sip of it.

I hated his house, but I loved when he had everything laid out exactly how I liked here. He knew when I would wake up, and he had his own routine. He was a very clean person. I just didn't like his house.

He pulled me into a gentle hug. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Morning." I whispered.

"Morning sweetheart. You want breakfast?"

"Uhh yeah."

"Yeah I thought you might've worked up an appetite after last night."

"Shut the fuck up." I said as I moved to sip on my coffee. I sat at the island.

"So I think we should go shopping."

"Yeah? I try to save my money Drysdale."

"I'll buy you stuff."

"Awe. What's this occasion?"

"I love you."

"I hope you're not proposing."

"Not yet. But would it really be that bad if we did get married?"

"That's stressful."

"Then we go do a destination wedding and don't worry about who our fake friends are."

"That sounds nice. But then marriage means a house and kids and all that."

"You want kids?" He asked as he made me pancakes.

"I mean eventually. Not now for sure."

"Really? I thought you hated kids."

"I hate disobedient kids. I would know how to have obedient children and I would enjoy them."

"So you just don't like screaming children?"

"Exactly. Other than that they're really nice with the right person."

"Like me?" He asked, smiling.

"Exactly."

"Aweee. Emerson Autumn." He said sweetly as he came over and kissed me. I giggled.

After a few minutes he handed me a plate.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"You're welcome." He said.

~~~

"Ransom..I have.. to leave." I said as he kissed me.

"Can I come with?" He asked on my lips.

"Ranny."

"Please?"

I sighed. "Yeah. Go pack a bag quickly." I said.

"I have everything at your house."

"Fine. Come on."

"Yes. Let's go sweetheart." He said as he shut and locked his door.

We walked out to my car. I put my bag in the back before getting into the drivers seat. Ransom got in the passenger seat and plugged his phone in to play music.

I loved him for many reasons. But I loved seeing the tiny things. The way that we had this quiet communication. He knew when to do things and when not to do things.

"Thanks." I whispered. He smirked at me as I backed out.

"You're so sweet and gentle you know that?"

"Not always." I whispered.

"Pretty much always Em. Except for when you're riding my dick."

"Hugh!"

"Don't do that." He said.

I smirked while I drove home.

"Hey Hugh?"

"Emerson. Quit." He said. He shifted in his seat a bit.

"Can I ride you?"

"Like tonight at home?"

"Like right when we get home. It seems you need some relief." I said as I glanced down. He loved when I called him Hugh. Maybe a little too much.

"I'd never say no to that." He said. I smiled.

"You're so sweet Hugh."

"Emerson."

I smiled as I pulled into my driveway. I got out of the car. Ransom got up to the door and used his key to unlock it.

"Let's go sweetheart." He said. I smiled and got inside with him, taking off my jacket and shoes before going getting pulled right into a kiss.

I smirked as he rubbed his hands over my body. My hands rested on his toned abdomen. After a bit I carefully pulled him away and stared at him.

"You know at this point Hugh, I wouldn't be surprised if you had already finished in your pants."

"Good thing I haven't." He said. I unhooked his belt and unzipped his pants before palming him through his boxers.

"Should I keep calling you Hugh?"

He moved closer to me, kissing my cheek before getting to my ear.

"If you do not want to be one with the couch from the amount of times I pound into you, I suggest that you probably don't." He whispered, kissing my earlobe softly as he said that.

"Okay Hugh." I said.

He threw me onto the couch, making me smile. I had a big L shaped couch with a foot rest in the middle that was basically a bed from every angle, so we definitely had room.

He removed his long sleeve quickly. I got out of mine as well.

I felt him almost rip my leggings off, as well as my panties. He got out of his jeans and boxers quicker than I could blink.

"Take the bra off." He said sternly. I did as he asked. He moved my legs apart before getting lined up rather quickly and pushing in.

I groaned as he started moving right away. I wrapped my legs around him. His hands settled on a firm grip on my waist.

"Fuck Hugh. Not even a second?"

"You have had enough sex with me to be used to me."

"Never gonna get used to that girth Hugh."

He pounded even harder. I moaned and closed my eyes.

"Open your eyes Emmie. I wanna see you end up begging me to quit. Cause guess what, you think your little sassy ass can play games? Well so can I. Now what's the safe word?" He asked as he stroked his finger down my cheek.

"Orange."

"Good." He said as he moved back to continue pounding. I knew now he wouldn't do things like kiss me.

"Rans." I said softly. He looked up at me. I gave him soft eyes, trying to get him to be more affectionate. He gave me a short, friendly peck on the lips before sitting back up.

"That's mean."

He rolled his eyes as he slammed into me. I set my head back, feeling waves of pleasure. Ransom caught on, moving to rub my clit.

"No-"

"You are gonna cum harder and faster than you have in a very long time."

I nodded, letting him do what he wanted at that point, because everything felt great.

I knew I was getting close as I looked at the ceiling. I kept my hands in little fists, not being able to touch him at all. Ransom realized, and set his free hand on my waist again, but a little more gentle this time.

"I'm-"

"Got that."

He knew exactly what was gonna happen.

"Okay." I whispered. My legs shook around him as he went harder and faster. I came all around him. He quickly followed, groaning softly.

He shifted to rub my clit as he helped me ride out my climax. I moaned as he tried to continue to work on me.

"Ransom no." I whined.

"Turn around." He said as he pulled out.

I did as he said. He got my ass up and pushed in. I held onto the pillow in front of me as he pounded into me. I couldn't hold myself up from the overstimulation. But I knew he would try for at least three rounds.

I came faster than I did the first time, with my whole body shaking. I was in a frenzy.

"Again." Ransom said. I set my head fully down and didn't say a word. I felt my eyes close and my body relax as he slammed with such force I think my back was gonna break. But at the same time, the rhythm that he possessed could put me right to sleep.

Just as I felt fully relaxed, he flipped me over again and pushed into me. I didn't say a word.

The pounding slowed down. "Jesus Emerson say orange." He said as he stopped. I opened my eyes.

"What?" I asked. I had been falling asleep.

"Are you okay?"

"Mhm."

"You're passed out."

"No I'm awake. You can keep going. I'm up."

He had worried eyes. He pulled out quickly.

"If you were uncomfortable you should've told me." He said as he put the blanket that draped over my couch on me. I glanced at him.

"I wasn't uncomfortable. I'm fine ransom."

He looked at me and kissed me softly. It was warm now. He was being gentle and affectionate.

Shit. He felt guilty.

"You should've said something."

"I don't get why you're saying that. I'm okay."

"You just about fell asleep and said nothing. I almost raped you."

"That's not rape."

"Uhh."

"Jesus ransom calm down." I said. I pulled him down on top of me, putting some blankets on him as well.

"No. I'm not letting you do that." He said as he switched places. I rested my head on him and smiled.

"I'm okay babe." I said as I touched his chest. I carefully sat up to look at him.

"I almost went too far with you."

"Quit. I'm sorry. I should've told you."

"It's not your fault."

I smiled and kissed his soft lips. "I love you. It's okay."

"Yeah. Sorry."

"Please. I don't care. I like when you sorta role play with me."

"Yeah?"

I pecked his lips again. He smirked and pulled me close.

"I'm never doing anything like that again." He said.

"Quit. Yes you will, because it was hot. I just like when you touch me at the same time."

He moved to hold me. I smiled and stayed close with him as he put his leg up on me.

"God you're still not close enough." He whispered. He kissed my cheek, and down my neck. I held the back of his head, smirking.

"I love you. No matter what." I said as I pulled him away.

He nodded. I smirked and pecked his lips.

"I've gotta admit though. The way you made me finish that fast.."

He smirked. "You like that?"

I nodded and rested my head down on his chest. "But I like the moments after like this more."

"Yeah I know you do."

"Wake me up when you're going to bed."

"Will do sweetheart."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14K 1.8K 34
Sutton Giles has always been around the Formula One scene ever since she could remember. With her father owning one of the most well known racing tea...
23.8K 589 13
Ransom Drysdale x Wife!OC (Charlotte Moore/Drysdale) When Harlan Thrombey is found dead, the last person you would think is responsible is. The only...
12.9K 784 20
*~ COMPLETE~* Ransom and Faith had what seemed like the picture-perfect relationship, but it didn't start off that way. He could stand her when he f...
128K 4.5K 31
"I'm sorry...can you just repeat that? You're marrying me off to WHO?" "Ransom Drysdale..." A playboy and bratty socialite forced to marry in order...