Marvel: Group Chat

By Soloextra7

*~Ding* [ Group Chat activated..., Administrator confirmed. Promoting the individual known as Rudra to Group... More

1. All Mighty Truck Kun
2. I am Rudra
3. Group Chat
4. First Dungeon Part1
5. First Dungeon Part 2
6. First Dungeon Part 3
7. First dungeon {Part 3}
8. First dungeon {Ture monster}
9. 9. Chat with Old man
10. Gojo vs Rudra (To become better)
11. New Companion
12. New members
13. Hydra Plans
14. New Quests
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter. 18.
Chapter 19
Chapter. 20
Chapter. 21
22. A Fated Encounter
23. Harlem fight part 1
24. Harlem fight part 2
25. Harlem fight part 3
26. After The fight
27. Unexpected entry.
28. Unexpected events
29. Bolt Vs Surtr
Chapter 30 (Hellish Training)
32. Gojo, Rimuru, Tom & Jerry (Side story)
33. Attack on Hydra Part 1
34. Attack on Hydra part 2
35. How to treat Young masters.
36. Task master
37. X-Men and Bald guy
38. Annoying Scott.
39. Magic at Kamar Taj
40. A Deal with Childlike Idiot
41. Angry Bird
42. Phoenix Arc part-1

Chapter 16.

761 33 4
By Soloextra7

Mc pov

I appeared in the front seat of Wilson Fisk. He was first surprised to see my speed but regained his look.

"I know you can kill me easily but you didn't which means you want something or you want to talk with me," He said

I crossed my arms and give a smile. Wilson Fisk knows how to handle the situation.

"I want to ask a few questions."

He nodded and started to drink the wine.

"Why don't you stop this evil organization? Because of you, many innocents are suffering,  and what is your motto? "

"Kid you don't know much about darkness in this society. There will be always evil in this world, no matter where you go. No one can stop that evil, even god can't do anything about it. That's why I decided why not that evil shouldn't be organized in this world. And from then I created my evil organization and maintained a balance in this society. In a way, I saved this society."

I became silent, wilson fisk is right. At first, I thought he is a common villain but now I have respect for him.

But this is not enough for me to let Wilson Fisk do whatever he wants.

He is a legitimate businessman. This is something the Yakuza frequently makes sure to do, having both legitimate business fronts like rental companies and property management to hide their more illicit businesses like drug and gun-running.

Kingpin follows this practice as well, commonly making sure that his business associates are none the wiser to his nefarious workings in the background.

He is a necessary evil. After all.

"You are right, kingpin"

"yes, then why don't you join me, I can feel Darkness in your eyes, and not only that A evil organization is trying to kill you, right? I can give you protection under me, so decided now kid. Not only that I can give you Money, shares, Beautiful Women" He said to me.

'What a funny idiot, In this world there are so many sexy women roaming around the world, any intelligent idiot will decline it' Regis said in mind.

I ignored him and said

"Sorry wilson fisk, I will decline your offer, "

"Wrong choice kid," then he took a Gun and shoot at Rudra.

Bang Bang

*Kaw.Kaw. Kaw. Kaw.Kaw.Kaw

Then suddenly Rudra turned into a flock of Crows and scattered around.

"You thought you have a chance to kill me with a gun"

"What, who are you?... What the hell is going on? " he tried to call his servants but he can not able to call them.

Suddenly he found himself on land and he saw a Red moon.

"You are under my Genjustu", Rudra said

In the real world.

Rudra took Slave Card. It has 10 stars on it.

[Do you want to use this card on the target? ]

[Yes]

Then one star disappeared and appeared on Kingpin's hand.

Now he is my Slave.

"From onwards you will follow my words. You will stop Human trafficking and all illegal activities which harm innocent people. You can still do your dirty work and control the evil organization.

But your main mission will be: To loot from the Rich and give it to the poor.

You will become a New Robin Hood." Rudra said.

"Yes, my lord," He said

"And also I want Some money"

Then I took enough money from him to live without problems. 

And my clones also disappeared. Then I left the place.

Now I am walking in an alleyway

Let's see what rewards I got.

[ Host received 'Shadow hero title']

Well good, I lost that cringe Vampire Prince title. But again what is the title never mind

[Host cleared the hidden quest, and saved any innocent people, rewards will be calculated to host achievements]

What,  I thought I will fail the quest for not killing him.

'Buddy, System said to stop Kingpin, it didn't say to kill him. And you did what the system wanted, I mean the system gave a test to you, to see what you will do, ' Regis said

If I killed him, then it would lead to a battle between the gangsters. I mean Japan and China are trying to take Kingpin shares after all.

[ Host rewards:
1. Uru sword - details+
2. Element x sword.- details+
3. Fusion card - Can fuse any metal or nonliving materials to create another.
4. Servant Artoria Pendragon (Saber) - host can summon... +]

'Dodge that attack' Regis said

Before I can read the rewards. I sensed a Killing intent and then I Dodged an Attack which is aimed at the back.

"Zuhahahah, Interesting... You Dodge that attack, it seems coming for is a good choice," Then I saw the attacker.

Then I saw a man with long grey hair and he had Pale skin with pointed ears, and he also had fangs.

"Well, I like to introduce myself before killing my prey. I am Zachariah Ravenscraft and my code name is Blood Scream, kid" he said to me.

"You are a low-level Vampire," I said

He was shocked but he also found out how I am.

"It's been a long time since I saw a young Vampire, Which faction you are from," he said

"I am from Mt.Tai Sect"

"What? "

"An old bitch like you can't understand about that sect"

"I changed my mind I will take all your life force."

Then I saw blood on his sword.

"Did you kill anyone the way here?" I  said

"huh, A vampire shouldn't ask such questions kid. Yes, I killed because I felt hungry, What is that look? Why do you even care About others"

Hearing his words I felt hate,  so much hate in myself because before I meet Gojo, I also acted like this villain. Why do I care about others, just remembering it makes me feel regret for what I had done.

No otaku would say such words. It will be a black mark in my life.

"Hahaha, I must thank  Gojo for stopping me from becoming trash like you, "

"You courting death," he said and took his sword.

"You will die in my hands pig,"

"A puny brat who doesn't know anything trying to challenge me, hah, brat I have more experience than you in this work," he said.

'Wait, why do I feel Sect elder vibes from him' Regis said to me.

"Yes, you are more experienced than me but the 'power gap' between us is too much like between pig and Lion," I said

" Hahaha, you are nothing but a dog, brat," he said

Then I give an evil smile.

"Hahaha, now it's time to educate you on how Vampires do battle."

Next, a Blood humanoid figure came out of my shadow. It is a Female creature. It has eyes and mouths all over her body.

It is Nolle.

"What the are you...., " he screamed at him and he tried to escape. He started to run. So many hands came from Nolle to catch him.

"come on show me your vampire powers"

"Monster " he screamed at me and Nolle caught him.

"I see, how does it feel to be dog food? Nolle eat that food."

" AHHHAAAA... AAHHHAA... "

Then she ripped his body parts and eat him alive.

"You are nothing but dog shit" With that I left.

My next plan is to meet Ancient One and I need to create a hideout. Hydra won't stop sending people after me.

***

A/N: So now everyone knows who is the Main female lead. Well, no expected that right? For those who missed it Check in the rewards.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 9.3K 50
โคท๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐๐๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ค๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐จ ๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐›๐ฅ๐ฒ, ๐œ๐ก๐š๐จ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐๐ฌ~ โžต โ...
165K 4.5K 32
EDIT: I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS 15 IM SORRY IDK WHAT I WAS THINKING ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€ 16+ you're added to the sejoh gc by your best friend Oikawa. And you have so...
101K 3.4K 41
Midoriya added all of the UA teaching staff members, his classmates, other classes students, the league of villains, plus Chiaki into a group chat. C...
426K 7.6K 93
My name is Satria Akbar. I'm just an ordinary man in college with a part-time job, but when I see a kid who almost got crashed into by a truck, I sav...