𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞-ʜᴏɴᴋᴀɪ ꜱᴛ...

By scara44

ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ,ᴇʟʟɪᴇ ᴅʀᴏᴘꜱ ʜᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ɪᴅᴇᴀꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ᴏɴᴇꜱʜᴏᴛ ꜰʀ ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀɴʏᴏɴᴇ ᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛ ʏ/ɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ:25ᴛʜ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ:?? ᴡɪʟʟ... More

A/n
You-Blade x fem Reader part 1
You-blade x fem reader part 2
Icey-march 7th x g.n reader
TYY
𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞-𝐝𝐚𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐠 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
Laundry kiss-Danheng x FEM rea
Pov:they call you
A night with you- blade x fem reader special oneshot
Starnight date-Dan Heng x reader
A adventure story-Dan heng x fem reader
TY! Also choosee
Beach date Blade x fem reader
Tyy
A ghost..? Luocha x fem reader
Immortality dan heng x fem reader
Pranking love-sampo x fem reader
I'm sick
THE BOOK COVER!
Seek so you can kiss me!-Dan heng x female reader
For blade lovers...
Ask me anuthingQnA)
How they feel jealous only kafka dan heng march
TY POOKIE
Don't care-Dan heng x fem reader smut
I'm not using you-Sampo x fem reader
When someone is flirting with you. (Boys)
𝗙𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗮-𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿(𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗰𝘆)
Text.S:"Babe I'm pregnant "
Txt s:"Babe I saw someone kiss you"
Fermata(2)-Sub Blade x Dom Y/n (smut)
Rational ratiio-DR Ratio x fem reader smut
Devilish~Caelus x female reader
Jealousy-Aventurine x reader fluff
𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺?-𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘅 𝗳𝗲𝗺 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿(𝗔𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁)(part-1)
𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲-𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐱 𝐅𝐞𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫(𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝!)

Concert propose!-Gepard x fem reader

1.9K 29 9
By scara44

WORDS:4000

Due to the courageous acts of the trailblazers and the supreme guardian's sacrifice.

Belobog has returned to peace. You still refused to believe the supreme guardian sacrificed herself. You decided not to bother investigating, and whatever happened, all that mattered was that Belobog returned to its peace with the people of the underworld and overworld united.

As for you, though, life will always be the same.

Your life as a contingent and Part-time worker for Serval didn't change. You chasing that trashman didn't change. Your salary didn't change,your life didn't change, and yes, your relationship with Gepard didn't change, but you were fine with that.

Cuz why? He's your boyfriend. But currently, you don't speak with him a lot.

Yeah, things didn't change, but they did.

You know those sweet promises your partner makes in a relationship, but in the end, some will choose the job more.

He called you a 'betrayer' because you chose to help the serval because you had respect for her. although you were still suspicious of the trailblazers. You decided to help them anyway.

And what you got was a broken heart.

You were a little emotional at times. Although you have been meeting with Serval. You completely ignored the man you loved.

Did you blame Gepard? No... And the worst part is that he didn't come and ask you if you were okay.

Then why the hell are you not speaking to him? These questions made you kick a chair, and it broke. Serval, who was listening to music, was now disturbed.

"Y/N, what happened to you?"

"Oh nothing! I am super fine!"

No, you're not fine. What's with you?"

"Your brother didn't speak to me after that 'incident. It feels like I wasn't talking to him, so I messaged him two days ago and still no reply!"

"Wait..You did message? He said that you still didn't."

"Of course I DID!"

"Oh, I will definitely scold him for this."

"Don't.. I mean, it must be hard for Silvermane's guards, including him. I met with Bronya, and I have to say she was tired. I made her rest with the help of Seele, but About Gepard, I wasn't able to meet him. I did say to Dunn to make him rest a bit. Just make him rest."

Suddenly, your phone rang, and you jumped with joy. Your favourite band has posted another music video. You decided to show it to Serval Since she likes that kind of music.

But Serval looked at the name and immediately said 'no. You decided not to question it. Just then when you were listening to their music. suddenly heard an announcement that made you jump with joy.

"We will be holding a concert because Belobog has finally reached peace, and this concert is dedicated to the Silvermane guards, which is why it's free for them. They can come along with their loved ones and enjoy the concert!"

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to watch Hifumi face-to-face! I love his music."

"Just his music, right? I'm still here."

You felt someone hug you from behind. and you knew who it was. As much as you wanted to be angry, you couldn't.

You patted his head and immediately nodded your head.

"Just the music, don't worry."

"I called you, but you didn't answer. I was a bit worried."

"What?"

You took out your phone only to find 30 missed calls from Gepard.

Gosh, I'm an idiot. Why did I mute it?" You've become a little gullible. You had no idea.

"I deserve it; I accidentally stopped my network. after talking with Serval. I met a little girl who wanted to call her parents since she was lost. I gave her my phone and discovered this. Please don't be mad about that day. I.."

You didn't want to be angry, but you weren't going to leave just like that. You suddenly had an idea.

"Come with me to the concert! I will forgive you!"

"What concert...?" As he looked confused, you took out your phone and showed him. But Gepard's eyes flashed with caution, and he took a screenshot of it from your phone and told you to send it to him.

"I will come with you... Hey sis? How about you too?"

"Please go without me. Gepard, you should spend some time with her. Now go with her. It's late at night now."

"That's why I took three days of holiday. I need to focus on y/n." He kept you close to him and didn't let go.

Besides, those bastards have to pay for..." he said something and immediately shook his head. Perhaps he didn't want to make his girl sad.

"Don't.. I mean, it must be hard for Silvermane's guards, including him. I met with Bronya, and I have to say she was tired. I made her rest with the help of Seele, but About Gepard, I wasn't able to meet him. I did say to Dunn to make him rest a bit. Just make him rest."

Suddenly, your phone rang, and you jumped with joy. Your favourite band has posted another music video. You decided to show it to Serval Since she likes that kind of music.

But Serval looked at the name and immediately said 'no. You decided not to question it. Just then when you were listening to their music. suddenly heard an announcement that made you jump with joy.

"We will be holding a concert because Belobog has finally reached peace, and this concert is dedicated to the Silvermane guards, which is why it's free for them. They can come along with their loved ones and enjoy the concert!"

Ahhhhhhhhhh, I'm going to watch Hifumi face-to-face! I love his music."

"Just his music, right? I'm still here."

You felt someone hug you from behind. and you knew who it was. As much as you wanted to be angry, you couldn't.

You patted his head and immediately nodded your head.

"Just the music, don't worry."

"I called you, but you didn't answer. I was a bit worried."

"What?"

You took out your phone only to find 30 missed calls from Gepard.

Gosh, I'm an idiot. Why did I mute it?" You've become a little gullible. You had no idea.

"I deserve it; I accidentally stopped my network. after talking with Servial. I met a little girl who wanted to call her parents since she was lost. I gave her my phone and discovered this. Please don't be mad about that day. I.."

You didn't want to be angry, but you weren't going to leave just like that. You suddenly had an idea.

"Come with me to the concert! I will forgive you!"

"What concert...?" As he looked confused, you took out your phone and showed him. But Gepard's eyes flashed with caution, and he took a screenshot of it from your phone and told you to send it to him.

"I will come with you... Hey sis? How about you too?"

"Please go without me. Gepard, you should spend some time with her. Now go with her. It's late at night now. You should rest."

"That's why I took three days of vacation." I need to focus on y/n." He kept you close to him and didn't let go.

Besides, those bastards have to pay for..." He said something and immediately shook his head. Perhaps he didn't want to make his girl sad.

"Geppie has all grown up!  Ah, y/n, can you check the flowers? As usual, he's bad with flowers." Serval asked you with a sheepish smile. You sighed and went to check up on the flowers.

"Serval What was that for?" Gepard got a bit scared; his sister knows a lot more about him than himself at times.

"When are you going to give her the ring?" Serval teased her little brother, and Gepard got flustered. He had bought a ring for an 'occasion, perhaps... Surprises are surprises...

"But I know you also went out of your way to speak with Sampo without catching him. What's with you? Don't tell me you.."

"I know what I'm doing, sis." Gepard reassured his sister. A few seconds later, an angry 'you' came out.

Gosh, that awful smell! Gepard! This is the last time! I will fix the flowers for you next time. I will fix it on your face with my hand!"

"Goddamn it." He looked down and started to blush. You got a bit flustered.

"You--Stop it! It's not like that!"

"Not-like what? Am I missing something?"

"nothing!" You both shouted at the same time, and Gepard suddenly carried you. This was all so sudden for you, and you processed it. He said that he would be with you the whole night, and he slowly carried you. You started to get more flustered. But enjoyed his company. Gepard mostly stays with you all the time. That's why, whenever you go shopping, you buy some shirts too. There's no need to worry about clothes for him.

After you both reached your house, Gaeprd decided to take a bath. while you prepare dinner for him. The activities you both do are almost like how a loving husband and wife are, but you weren't married, and you didn't want to ask Gepard about them. You were a pretty average person, and you fell in love with him because of how close you were with him. He made you comfortable on your first day at work, and he always protects you. This wasn't love at first sight. This was love at first sight.

Gepard had finished bathing and was by your side. His drenched hair only made him look more handsome. And then there were the beads of water dripping down the lines of his body. It seemed even more beautiful than ever.

"What are you looking at?"

"Huh??"

You suddenly realised you had been staring slack-jawed at Gepard! You hastily averted your gaze to your chest, wishing for a place to hide. Gepard seemed in good spirits, and even his voice had a laughing lift to it.

"Go now!"

"Sure Sure"

As you both spent time doing something, the next day's evening arrived.

"Come on, lazy bones!" You dragged your man, who got ready for you but slept within a few minutes.

"I am tired. Let's just skip it, huh? Tomorrow I will take you on a nice date!"

"That's tomorrow. This is today, you promised me!"

"Whatever happens, just don't be sad, k?"

"As long as you are there, I am ok!"

This is the concert event you've been most looking forward to these last few days. They've brought the hottest boy band!

As expected, the concert was packed; everyone was sitting around the stage, cheering rowdily. Gepard led you to a relatively quiet corner where you could watch without getting crushed by the crowd.

"There are so many people today, and you could still find a spot like this!"

"I came by earlier and scoped it out. That's why I was tired."

".....Geppie!" You put your hand around him and shook him excitedly, but you knew something was wrong.

After various performances, the concert finally announced this evening's closing act.

"And now, let's welcome to the stage—Hifumi's group!" Instantly, the roar from the crowd drowned out the speakers. You couldn't help getting excited as well.

"Hifumi!!! AAh!! Is finally here?!?"

"You really love the band."

"Yeah! I love them! Their songs are great, and the whole band is so talented."

"But it's just a band with similar songs."

"Yeah, a super awesome band! What do you mean by similar?"

"Nothing..."

"The Hifumi! is here! You will love them!"

"Will not"

The band took their places on stage, followed by a hypnotising bass solo. Along with the rest of the crowd, you were on your feet and cheering on the band.

"Everyone enjoying the show tonight?"

"Yeah!!"

"Come on, louder! Do you love us?!!"

"We love you!"

Hearing this, Gepard stood up big and tall, almost taking up my entire field of vision.

"Err..Are you?"

Before you could finish,Gepard quickly cut you off.

"They're almost done. Want something to eat?"

"What's up with you? Anyways Sure! How can I say no?"

"Seems like you're back to yourself! I will get you something special."

Seeing you lick your lips like a greedy cat, Gepard finally let out his first smile of the evening.

"They're out of food, it seems, but they have some fruit drinks and some hot chocolate, I think. I will get you some."

Gepard sat you back down and said it in a chiding tone.

"Now stay in your seat. No one is getting up. I'm going to get you something. Wait for me."

Before long, the show ended, and the crowd slowly started fanning out to the outer seats. Everyone was drinking and chatting. The energy of the band was gone,but it was still festive.

As You were thinking of taking Gepard to the 'food fest', You suddenly heard an unexpected sound.

"Hi there, honey lady. Are you alone?"

"?!?"

You didn't know when, but the band's singer, Hifumi, was suddenly besides you, smiling as he spoke to you.

You are sure your face was just as star-struck as the rest of the crowd, too excited to speak.

"Uh, hi, and No? I am with my

"Is this seat taken? Mind if I sit down?"

Before you could answer, he had already sat down in Gepard's spot. As shocked as You were, your first thought was still that someone had taken Gepard's seat.

"Sir... May I kindly ask you, sweet ass, to unass from the seat?"

"You also know how to joke. Actually, I saw you from the stage. You're more beautiful than I could ever imagine. I was wondering if I could have the honour to ask this beautiful woman if she wanted a drink."

As he was speaking, he handed you a can of soft drink.

"If you don't want to lose that hand, take your stupid drink and scram."

A familiar voice sounded beside you, sounding cold yet fiery.

"Gepard You're back! Give me the hot cocoa right now!"

Gepard nodded, pulled you over to him, and held out a cup of hot cocoa to you.

"Don't take drinks from other people, even if they're famous. It's dangerous..."

"Hey there buddy..Gepard? I don't like what you're implying. Am I a stranger? Did you not see her cheering for me just then?"

"The third note in the second measure should be the 5th fret, 3rd string...plus your voice should have been low-pitched instead of kf shouting. That's how the original was."

"What? Original??? How-i mean, what the hell?"

A look of panic flushed across Hifumi's face, which he quickly tried to stiffen.

Is he saying that Hifumi messed up the chord? And what was the original?

"You are talking nonsense."

Geard glanced at Hifumi, who seemed to get even more flustered under Gepard's gauze. Gepard took my hand in his.

"let's go"

You nodded, but just as we were about to leve, Hifumi called out behind you, trying to provoke Gepard.

"You just wanna sound like you know what you're talking about in front of your girl, I know your type.anyone can talk big game."

Hifumi was getting more and more animated and his voice was starting to crack.

"Heh, I can play stuff that makes her go wild. Can you Basic Blondie boy?"

Gepard halted his step, gave you a serious look, and cracked a smile.

"......Is that even a question? I can do better..My girl also likes other stuff...I meant..."

"Gepard...stop!"

He looked around and spotted a woman standing to the side. You knew her..It's seele....How...

"Can I trouble you to keep an eye on her? Lady bronya and Miss Seele?"

"No problem! We are all in this together! For Serval!"Seele shouted happily while bronya gently smilied at you..

"What????"

not knowing what he was going to do, You clutched tightly to his shirt.

"Don't worry....Just stay here and wait for minutes. I'll be back real soon."

He let go of you, turned, and walked off towards the stage.

"haha.....Gepard huh? How's he at work? Always serious like this?"

"Well....I do think so he does work very well.."

"What is he gonna do?....."You started to feel flustered when you remembered when he said my girl likes other things too...

The atmosphere around you felt tense as you waited for Gepard to return. You couldn't shake off the feeling that something big was about to happen. Minutes felt like hours, and you found yourself glancing nervously towards the stage, where Gepard had disappeared.

"Hey, don't worry too much. Knowing Gepard, he's probably just going to scare that guy a bit and teach him a lesson," Seele reassured you with a smile.

Bronya nodded in agreement. "Gepard is fiercely protective of the people he cares about. He won't let anyone mess with you."

You tried to ease your anxiety, but you still couldn't shake off the nervousness that Gepard's confrontation with Hifumi might escalate into something worse. As much as you appreciated Gepard's protectiveness, you didn't want to see anyone get hurt.

While you were still dazed, Gepard went through the Crowd and onto the stage, pausing for a moment.

Then he grabbed a mic and took the now completely dark stage...

Shortly after, out of the speaker came the deep vibrating hum of a guitarist. Serval?

"...?!?!?"

You stared in disbelief at the person up on the stage, your mouth agape in shock.

In that instant, seemingly everyone turned their attention to that figure in the darkness.

Everyone, listen up! Let me tell a story.."Serval took the mic from him.

"Once upon a time there was this group who came and wanted to play music, so the kind Serval taught them how to play, but this group turned into cunning wolves and stole the music book from this Serval right here... There's evidence for these...

You looked at them, shocked. No wonder this song sounded so similar.

As Serval spoke, the crowd started to murmur, and you noticed some people exchanging puzzled glances. It was evident that Serval's words were having an impact, but you couldn't quite grasp the full context of what was going on.

Serval continued with a mix of anger and determination in her voice. "They took my teachings and twisted them for their own gain, thinking they could deceive everyone with their copied tunes. But you know what they say about lies catching up with you, right?"

As the spotlight moved across the stage, illuminating the faces of the band members, you recognised the members of the band you were originally excited to see. They looked uncomfortable and nervous under the scrutiny of the audience.

Then Serval did something unexpected. She pointed directly at Hifumi and said, "You, the one who claims to be the leader and genius behind this band, do you have anything to say?"

Hifumi looked flustered and tried to put on a confident front. "I don't know what you're talking about. We create our music, and it's all original."

Serval grinned wickedly. "Original? That's funny. Do you think I'd forget my own music? Or maybe you think you're smart enough to hide it. But you know, the truth always finds its way out."

She then turned to the audience, her voice gaining strength. "People of Belobog, you deserve to know the truth. This band has been stealing melodies and harmonies from me, Serval, and passing them off as their own. They manipulated you all with their stolen music and tried to win your hearts with someone else's talent."

The crowd grew restless, and some people started booing the band. Others looked shocked and betrayed, realising they had been deceived.

Hifumi tried to defend himself, but the evidence Serval presented was compelling. The tension in the air was palpable, and you felt conflicted. On one hand, you were disappointed that a band you admired had been dishonest, but on the other hand, you couldn't help but admire Serval's courage in standing up for her art.

"You said that these songs belong to you and your brother. Then Let him sing! As you play, then I will accept that I did it!"

Slowly, the subdued vibe of the place started to heat up. again.

Someone even turned a spotlight back on and shone it on Gepard.

"Well, I do have one... for her."

The cheers from the crowd grew louder and more fired up than for all the previous acts put together.

His Hifumi watched this unfold, and his smile slowly slid off his face.

"He sure knows how to have fun! You picked the right guy. When's the marriage?"

"Stop it, Seele! Well, I didn't imagine it either. He's doing this... He's always so shy to sing in public."

This was a goat that you've never seen before, shining in the spotlight all on his own. As he stood there, it seemed like he could take on anything this world could throw at him.

Serval and Him Sang together, and he kept pointing in my direction.

'Only you, babe. Only you, my girl.

You felt so flustered.

As you looked at Gepard, this feeling suddenly welled up in your chest, filling it up entirely.

You thought you knew everything about Gepard—his past, his wildness, his unique justice, his cuteness.

But it turns out that's not even a tenth of all that he is.

You want to get to know him better.

They do say Marriage helps people understand more.

Maybe...

This was the feeling that struck you.

Suddenly, you both seemed only metres apart, like you were the only two people there.

The look he gave you was one you knew so well.

You also don't know where you got the courage, but suddenly you cupped your hands and yelled out!

"Gepard! I'm crazy for you!"

"Check you out! My girl finally had the courage!" Stelle patted your back while Bronya patted Seele, and Seele blushed.

"And they say I'm the tsundere." You winked at Seele, and she growled but smiled.

You knew he couldn't feel it, but you believed that he could feel it no matter how far apart you were.

Soon it ended.

And the band was arrested.

Admist cheers; he puts down the mic, jumps off the stage, walks straight to you, and takes your hand.

And then suddenly he got down on his knees...

"Y/n l/n... Will you marry me?"

As Gepard kneeled before you, the world around you seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of you in your own little bubble of love and excitement. The crowd's cheers and applause became a distant murmur as you locked eyes with him.

Your heart was pounding in your chest, and you felt a rush of emotions. You knew in that moment that you wanted to spend the rest of your life with him; he was the one you loved and wanted to be with forever.

A tear escaped your eye as you nodded vigorously, barely able to find your voice. "Yes, Gepard, yes! I'll marry you!"

Gepard's face broke into a brilliant smile as he slipped a ring onto your finger. It was a simple yet beautiful ring that seemed to reflect the love between the two of you. The crowd erupted into cheers once again, and you felt an overwhelming wave of happiness wash over you.

"I love you so much," Gepard whispered, pulling you into a tight embrace. "I promise to protect and cherish you for the rest of my life."

"I love you too," you replied, feeling tears of joy streaming down your cheeks. "I can't believe this is happening!"

Unable to contain your feelings any longer, you leaned in and kissed Gepard, sealing your love and commitment to each other. It was a tender and passionate kiss, filled with all the emotions you had been holding back. In that moment, it felt like time stood still, and it was just the two of you, lost in each other's embrace.

As you pulled away, Gepard looked deeply into your eyes, his own filled with love and adoration. "I love you, Y/N," he whispered, his voice tender and filled with sincerity.

"I love you too, Gepard," you replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 26 1
Still struggling with the result of his latest break up, Blade devotes himself to housework. His roommates, Kafka and Silver Wolf , try to cheer him...
135K 4.6K 25
- "𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬?" - "𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐈 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭." ∘₊✧──────────────✧₊° ✓ 𝐓𝐎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐈𝐒 𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑�...
20.2K 1.3K 25
𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑌/𝑛 ℎ𝑎𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑐𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑑𝑒𝑒𝑝 𝑝𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑑𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐽𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑖𝑢 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡...
1.6K 98 5
"if you think it's bad, then it is bad!" -??? to Traiblazers "how did you managed to survived from the unfinished draft?" -??? to Welt "even in a pla...