𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙏 𝙑𝘼𝙈𝙋𝙄𝙍𝙀 |...

By ArixuKim

❝ ᴀʜᴊᴜssɪ,ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ sᴇᴅᴜᴄᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ? ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's ᴅᴇғɪɴɪᴛᴇʟʏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ... More

𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗥
𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘
𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘
𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗢𝗔𝗥𝗗𝗦
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟱
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟲
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟴
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟵
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟬
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟱
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟲
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟳
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟴
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟵
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟭
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟮
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟯
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟰
𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱
𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮

328 21 34
By ArixuKim

It had been a week since the file incident. The presentation had gone well and I receieved regards from Hyunjin for the detailed piece of work. I'm just glad nothing suspicious nor bad happened midst of it all. As for the file-which at first I thought will photograph of but ended up taking it along with me forgetting what I planned earlier,was also returned back safely.

Oh well,it was all fine and that's what mattered. Besides,I'm in my two week vacation and is spending my days sleeping in or binge watching a show of interest. It's nothing much different from what I did when I was working,I mean I always spent my days like this but had the thought in mind of having to complete paperwork too. Right now I didn't have to worry about it at all and was savouring my hot ramen noodles while I watched a newly released movie.

It was quite gruesome yet peaked my interests for 'What happens next?'.

I watched it as it kept going forward and a scene of them having a conversation was going on.

One of the male characters' names reminded me of someone with the same name but I couldn't remember who it was.

"Heeseung?Where did I hear that name from?..." I mumbled to myself thinking before I was pulled back to the movie and the whole night flashed by as I fell asleep on the couch.

↢ ❦ ↣

"A gang had seeked for 3 million on 2017 November 21st and agreed to repay from a year yet has not and had fled to getaway from their debt. Arrived back in Korea yesterday at 3.21 P.M and their current location was sent to you in the form of a photograph" The person spoke in Latin as he informed Heeseung of his next 'mission'. Since it's not a full moon it means it's just a simple job to shake them up a little to settle their debt. He ended the call with a small hum and opened his phone to see the place.

"Didn't I pass by this place while on my way to get that file for Yoojin?" He thought out loud as he was the only one there on the rooftop of where he always rests on days he felt blue or just didn't want to return to the manour.

"Oh well..." He shrugged the thought and observed the picture to get a proper image of it in his mind.

He brough his hands together and started distorting the burner phone and left it in pieces lying next to him. With huff of breath he stared at the deep blue hues of the sky in adoration of feeling relieved to set sight of such marvolous scenery every now and then.

His eyes closed on their own to feel the moment more deeply as he breathed in and out. The atmosphere it self felt relaxing to him and he didn't want it to end. But he was given a task and he has no other choice but to get it done.

↢❦↣

He was now at the place where the gang was told to be at. But there was something that the intel he has got missed on.

The gang has thirty men in total. They were in a closed bar,drinking and enjoying their night as thry were the only ones there. They had probably bought it for the night to celebrate their return an this was a good chance since Heeseung wouldn't be noticed.

It had been a long time since he had faught against this many and he was hesitant knowing it would be hard to beat them all. But does he have a say in it though? No,he has to get the job done one way or the other and thats what he was going to do.

"Hello Gentlemen...Not to ruin your moment but uh do you still prehaps remeber the debth your in since 2017?" He straight away got to the point the second he stepped out from the dark. His light British accent peeking through the Hangul language he spoke with his polite words of choice.

"Who the fvck is this?"

"How did you get in?"

"And how did you fvcking get in?"

Many remarks where made in the air as they stood up from their seats with each of their weapons in hand. Some held bats while some held combact knifes with few guns as well.

'Guns...' Heeseung was caught off guard seeing firearm in hand. It did make him panic a little as he wasn't prepared to put up with this many weapons all at once.

A heavy sigh left his lips before he pulled out his needle point knife to hand and held it parallely to his shoulders. His eyes moved from every corner he felt was mving towards him.

Moreover,his hesitant thoughts were proven right when he lost the fight. Being left there with bruises and cuts all over him. He was beat to the brick of death.

He was lying on the floor helplessly. Blood oozing from his wounds as he tried to breath properly. His body was slowing down and that wasn't a good sign. Even if he is immortal-he is half human which by that should be cured as soon as possible if they want to see another light of day.

The gang was no where near him and had left the moment seeing him giving up. Cheering along the way after winning and dissapeared in the streets.

Heeseung slowly tried to reach out to his pocket to grab another burner phone to call for help but it wasn't there. He tried to make out any silloute of the device on the floor but it couldn't be found.

Heeseung was trying hard to think of another aid but couldn't make out with a fizzy mind. His muscles were starting to ache more and more with every passing minute and he was desperate to be treated with any consequenses to face later as long as he was to get treated.

'I should ask someone for h-help' He decided and dragged his feet to the side,groaning at the feeling and limped on a nearby stool and got to his feet. Shaking at the pain he felt he took steps towards the his knife on the floor and put it back to its place before striding to the door. With steady steps he continued to walk to a specific direction he remembered.

↢❦↣

It was half past midnight and Yoojin was getting ready to go to bed. She had finished doing her dreadful chores and was lazily floaped on her couch scrolling through social media looking up at the new updates when he heard a rushed knock on her door.

She perked her head up and forowed at who it could be at a time like this. Her eyes travelled to the wall and checked the time to be it a little odd to have guests at a time like now.

Another row of knocks were heard but a voice spoke with it.

"Yoo-Yoojin...Pl-please...I need hel-p" She bearly heard his voice and recognized it as it reach through the thick walls of her house. He sounded hurt with the way he was saying it from behind the door.

Yoojin quickly walked to her door before checking from the door cam to confirm he was indeed in a state he sounded like and opened the door.

The moment she opened it he fell towards her figure in defeat of the pain and she was lucky enough to hold him up. Getting him inside she locked the door and took him to one of the spare bedrooms on this floor and laid him down finally getting a glimce of how awful he looks. A gasp left her as she inspected the number of cuts and contucions covering him.

Without wasting anymore time,she removed his shoes along with his blood soaked jacket and shirt. Seeing the way the fabric was sticked to the cuts and threw it away to the side.

She ran to the bathroom and rumaged through the bathroom cabinets to find the first aid kit and went back to his side.

Opening it hastly she started to think of what she should do with all these medications and which one she should use. After a minute or two of quickly reading the 'direction of use' of few ointmants she began to clean around the areas of the wound first and got to treat them.

She noticed him being fast asleep or maybe passed out with heavy breathing coming from him. Either way she was tad bit glad he was because she didn't want him to see the way she was feeling nervous at his bare torso. Even when he's covered in blood,he still looked charming like the way she saw him at first. He didn't only have good looks but an attractive figure too to match along.

After some time of patching them up,she brought a bowl of warm water with a towel and soaked it before starting to gently clean the other bloodstains covering his glowing plae skin. She moved the towel to wipe his face and the moment she took it off from his face she felt him stir up and woke up with a groan. He slowly peeled open his eyes only to land on the girl next to him.

"Good morning Mr. I don't remember your name" Shed chuckled akwardly at the fact she had forgotten him name within a week of time.

"It's Heeseung..." He weakly smiled "And thank you...so much..."

"Well I can't really say 'No problem' or 'sure thing' since we only met like two times? and I don't actually KNOW why your like this but um yeah you're welcome" She pursed her lips in a tight smile.

"Don't worry,I will tell you everything as promised..." He murmerd softly and kept him hand ontop of hers making Yoojins heart feel beating faster. She brought her hand away unoticably and spoke.

"Um d-do you need anything to eat? I think you need to have something to get your energy back" She said point at the door with her thumb.

"Uh do you prehaps have Ramen?" He questioned.

"Yeah I do. In fact I have many from different types of brands so which one do yuo pref-wait let me get them for you" She got up from the side of the bed and went to get one of each brand she has to show him before making it.

"Oh no you don't..." She had already left when he tried to stop her "Have to do that..." He blinked at the door and couldn't resist but laugh lightly at her behaviour.

The whole night went by with them talking about random things from themselves to what side dish they prefered with Ramen. Small jokes where made along with her feeding him and her taking a bite of her Ramen afterwards. Without even knowing Yoojin was sitting on the bed next to him. Her back against the head board as he sat next to him in the exact way. Their shoulders brushed against each others in closeness but none of them minded it and ignored it. Yoojin did find herself in accidentally looking at him to which she quickly looked away to avoid getting caught of catching a glimpse,but it was obvious at the sight of the way she bit on her lips and stared at the other direction. Heeseung smiled at it and he himself didn't really mind it.

Before knowing the night had gone by and they had falled asleep in the same position. Yoojins head resting on Heeseungs and his head ontop of hers.

It was a cute sight as they had gotten closer with each other except her being aware of his secret and Yoojin didn't force him to speaking about it as he himself said he will talk of it some day.

Heeseung was the first to wake up and felt Yoojins head on his shoulder. He smiled at how peaceful she looks and slowly lowered her down to sleep properly in bed.

He got out of bed and streched the stiffness out. Observing the nicely done clean up of his wounds by her and made a mental note to thank her later. Getting his jacket and shirt,he felt a little disgusted by seeing it and thought of not wearing it. Instead he went through the wardrobe of the room to find a pile of white tee-shirts. He took one out and put it on himself.

Heeseung left the room quietly and was about to leave with him other belongings when he saw sunlight peeking through the windows.

"Oh dear..." He sighed in frustration about it and started to wonder what he should do now. He has to get back to the manor but it's broad day light and if he steps out now,he'll be nothing more than a burning corpse walking on the streets.

"Oh hey you're still here..." Yoojin walked out the door rubbing her eyes sleepyly.

To be continued🌃

Written: 30/07/23
Published: 31/07/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 185 17
This is a vampire story with 18+ contant .so if you are under 18 don't watch it. And sensitive, vindictive,smût,k!ss etc........ so read if you only...
108K 5.4K 31
"You're just a filthy bloodsucker." Wooyoung sneered without thinking, whole body burning with anger. "And you're my other half." San is a vastly pow...
6K 164 9
vampire!heeseung x oc -- "No, vampires aren't invisible in mirrors. No, they don't all wear a cape. No, they don't all have a transylvanian accent. A...