Siren ( On Hold )

By butterflyDolly

haikyuu X male oc ◜⁠✧ Raiden Fujiwara a beloved manager to Karasuno dispite people thinking he was a player... More

2
♡love interest♡⁠
☆。character intro 。⁠☆
3
4
yippeee
5
dw I'm not dead
sorry

1

3.1K 71 0
By butterflyDolly

Raiden Fujiwara slowly made his way to the gym but as he hears the loud commotion he hurried his footsteps , before he could call out to them he was beaten by the vice principal seeing the old man he instantly shuts his mouth and waited outside not wanting to be apart of whatever problem they were having. He waited it out for a couple of minutes on he heard the silence  looming over them he thought it was over , but the sight of the vice principal's toupee on Daichi's head and the others were speechless Tanaka was trying not to burst out laughing. Fujiwara deadpanned at the sight but he snapped out of it as he sees the vice principal walking over to the gym's entrance with Daichi.

He bowed as the vice principal walked past him and Daichi placed his hand on Fujiwara's shoulder " Fujiwara...If you don't mind lecturing them for a bit before I come back " Fujiwara nodded slightly and mumbled a ' good luck ' to Daichi which he nodded and smiled slightly. 

As he entered the gym he sees two familiar 1st years arguing as if they hadn't done enough damage , " ara~ Daichi will definitely punish you two when he gets back " Fujiwara spoke up. The other four perked up at his voice and Sugawara smiled at his presence " Fujiwara-kun just in time I assume you've heard of these two " he pointed to the two boys who was gawking at Fujiwara. While Sugawara was talking to Fujiwara Hinata turned to Tanaka with his face lightened up " Tanaka-san who's that..? " Tanaka smirked to himself " That..is our beloved manager Raiden Fujiwara..he and Shimizu are truly beauty..both of them have a beauty mark makes them even more speacial.." a dramatic tear roll down Tanaka's face making the two 1st years deadpanned at their senpai.

Kageyama spoke up " I thought he would be a player someone like him would be more suitable on the court " he stared at Fujiwara intensely " oy..you're gonna burn holes into his head.." Hinata sweated. " Fujiwara-san does play sometimes but he always said he'd rather be a manager..but I'm tellin' ya he's a great player better than shrimpy over here of course and he can definitely keep up with your tosses Kageyama.." the three of them jumped when they heard his voice " Tanaka-kun I can hear you talking about me from over there hope you didn' say bad things about me " Fujiwara smiled softly.

" o-of course not I'll never do something like that to you! " Tanaka stuttered making Fujiwara chuckle to himself before turning to Hinata and Kageyama , " you two must be Hinata and Kageyama...I've heard a lot about you especially what have happened just now " Hinata instantly bowed and Kageyama joined in " HAI! MY NAME IS HINATA AND I WANT TO BE KARASUNO'S ACE " Tanaka was about to charge at Hinata but stopped when he heard Fujiwara lauhed ' s-so angelic..!' he clutched his heart.

" quite the ambition you have there..but I saw you're game before and let me tell you having high jumps doesn't mean you know it all there are still so many for you to learn.." Hinata looked up to Fujiwara as if he was blessed with knowledge and Kageyama was about to say something the Fujiwara cuts him off " and the infamous Kageyama it's a pleasure for you to be here...hopefully you'll get along well with the rest because I don't want for the team to be in shambles " Kageama nodded and looked at Fujiwara with awe.

' C-COOL! '

Tanaka did his Buddha pose as if he was blessed with something " they should be happy that Fujiwara-san is blessing them with his everything " Sugawara sweat dropped ' what does he mean his everything ' . Fujiwara looked away from the two who was busy gawking at him " mm...Daichi told me to lecture these two but I don't really feel like lecturing anyone right now...I'll just leave it to Daichi to lecture them I guess " he mumbled to himself and shrugged.

He then sees Daichi at walking into the gym he smiled " Daichi " Fujiwara waved , Daichi just smiled at him and walk over. Fujiwara turned around to see the other four aligned making him stifle a laugh , he then pats Daichi's shoulder " I'll go and look over some applicants good luck with them " Daichi muttered a thank you and Fujiwara walked away. While he was walking away he felt his phone vibrated.

-

*Waka-kun <3*

...

* Waka-kun <3 is now online *

Waka-kun <3 : Raiden hi how are you

* Rai-chan :3 is now online *

Rai-chan :3 : Wakaa I'm doin ight hru i miss you :( 

Waka-kun <3 : I miss you too Raiden I'm doing alright just want to check if you were doing alright Tendou was mainly the one that wanted me to text you

Rai-chan :3 : kyaaa Waka-kun cares about me also tell Tendou I said hi also I'm busy with new applicants :p

Waka-kun <3 : should've been a player Raiden you have the raw talent..

Rai-chan :3 : ikk Waka-kun but I'd rather not play now it's to much work 

Waka-kun <3 : whatever suits you Raiden but one day you better be playing if my team ever goes against yours

Rai-chan :3 : yeah yeah whatever also I'll ttyl I think my captain is going to kill the new guys buh bye love you Waka-kun

* Rai-chan :3 went offline *

Waka-kun <3 : I love you too Raiden

* Waka-kun <3 went offline *

-

In Shiratorizawa 

Ujishima turned his phone off and smiled softly , Tendou saw this and dramatically gasped " Semisemi a-are you seeing this Wakatoshi is smiling...scary " Semi rolled his eyes and pushed the red hair male away. Ujishima turned to them his smile already wiped away from his face " what are you two doing " Semi shrugged " Tendou was surprised that you looked happy that's all " Tendou immediately elbowed Semi's side making him glare at the guy. " so who's the lucky person who got the captain smiling~" 

" that's none of your business Tendou...now let's get back to training " Ujishima then proceeds to walk away with Semi following behind him , Tendou let out a whine " captain you're being so unfair was it Rai-chan that was texting you tell me tell me was it him?! "

Back to Karasuno 

Daichi slowly placed his hands on both Hinata's and Kageyama's shoulder making them tremble while looking at him, Fujiwara wanted to intervene but when he saw the look on Daichi he decided not to. He just saw how the two first years shoot looks at him that scream ' HELP US! ' but he looked away , Fujiwara watched as Daichi shoved their applications in their face " Until you realize that you're both teammates...you won't be participating in this club! " Daichi then slams the gym door shut locking them out.

Fujiwara sighed as he heard them panicking outside and turned to where Daichi faced , " are you sure about this Daichi? they're still members...teams usually come together gradually anyway " Daichi sighed " I know that but..." hearing the sudden thud outside made Fujiwara flinch. " this is the first time I've seen some first years act like this " he sweat dropped , Daichi opened the door to give them another lecture and laugh before slamming it shut again. Soon later training starts and Fujiwara was looking through the applicants again but his attention was stolen when Sugawara came running to him , Fujiwara offered him a dry towel which Sugawara gladly accepted it. " not gonna join us?" Fujiwara shrugged " maybe after I'm done looking through these " Sugawara smiled and nodded before excusing himself.
Thank lord Fujiwara was wearing a suitable attire for practice right now he then proceeds to stretch his body and joined the others on the court , Daichi smiled and patted his back " glad to see that you're joining us Fujiwara-kun " " don't get to used to it this shit is tiring.."

Hinata was outside the gym hanging to the bars of the windo trying to get a peek inside while Kageyama was busy mumbling things.

Hinata then looks back inside and he saw how Sugawara tossed the ball at Fujiwara and he spiked it down like nothing ' he jumps as high as me...' Hinata was at awe. While Kageyama was thinking to himself he was interrupted  when a pretty lady was in front of him " can you let me through..?" her voice snapped Kageyama out of his trance and moved to the side when she walked in Tanaka appeared and offered to lend her a hand but she turned hm down and walked away.

While Tanaka was fangirling over her Sugawara came into view and slowly close the door , Fujiwara was just finishing up and walked over to the girl " Shimizu " he said softly as the girl placed her things down , " I see that you were training with them " Shimizu chimed as Fujiwara nodded. Time passed by and they were wrapping things up.

Fujiwara let out a yawn as he was helping them clean up , he then walks over to Sugawara and Tanaka who were talking about Hinata and Kageyama. " They'll probably say ' Let us in if we can beat you in a match ' " he cackled Sugawara turned down the idea , as soon as they said that " Captain! " " let us challenge you to a match..." they said in sync making Tanaka burst out in a fit of laughter , Fujiwara just sighed and looked at Daichi's direction waiting on what he has to say. " one...two...We'll prove that we can cooperate as a team! " " I can hear them say one..two..." Sugawara chuckled while Tanaka laughed " I can't say I dislike these guys " Fujiwara stayed silent not wanting to say anything and just stood there listening to them say how they'll endure whatever penalty they get if they lose.

' idiots '

Fujiwara decided to insert himself in the conversation " there are two other 1st year applicants so they can go against them...a three-on-three perhaps..?" Daichi nodded at Fujiwara , but Hinata was skeptical " But how does it become a three-on-three who's our other team member " Daichi spared a glance at Fujiwara thinking he was interested in playing with them " I suggest Tanaka could be on their side since he doesn't dislike them right" Tanaka instantly turn him down but Daichi decided to stroke his ego to make him agree into joining. Fujiwara decided that he didn't want to stay any longer so he excused himslf to go and pick up some things of his.

" Daichi I'll get going see you tomorrow.." Daichi nodded and Fujiwara waved the others goodbye , as he walked out he was met with Hinata sitting on the staircase and a frustrated Kageyama. " don't sweat it.." they both looked at Fujiwara with a puzzled looks , Fujiwara sighed " if you're that desperate to play..just win...work hard so Daichi wouldn't need to give you the penalty put up with each others bullshit and win Tanaka is playing with you so don't worry much and good luck with whatever you two are planning..." 

Fujwara then walks away before any of them could say anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

392K 13.8K 94
"Each of you is going to be emotional support for our competitive clubs, (y/n), you'll be the first to see which club you'll be supporting" "The voll...
18.1K 705 7
( 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒌𝒚𝒖𝒖 𝒙 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ) .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・。 "...𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐔𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐒𝐒." ➙ As the manager of the Inariz...
17.8K 318 34
"𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞𝐲~" In which Mikaru Y/n is forced to be the Nekoma team manager. Something that feels horrible... Sudde...
10.2K 355 24
╰► ["𝐖𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞?"] "𝐘𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐀'𝐀𝐌!!!!" ≻─── ⋆✩⋆ ───≺ ≻──𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, you find yourself b...