Psycho State

Srijani_Edition

This is a fanfic by Srijani_Edition. Nothing relates to real life. The whole city is alarmed! Innocent girls... Еще

Character Sketch And Trailer
SKM Murder (1)
Cheat, Murdered! (2)
Bell's palsy (3)
The Meet (4)
The Red Obsession (5)
The Stare (6)
Who was there? (7)
Real Love Or Fake Love? (8)
The Scream (9)
Scary (10)
The Unbelievable Thing (11)
Sinking (12)
Fees, Who Gives It? (13)
Brother like (14)
Love Is Trust (15)
Cursed Night (16)
The Favorite Color (17)
The Memory (18)
Abhishek Crying (19)
His Sins (20)
S and A (21)
The End (23)

Facing The Truth (22)

783 35 3
Srijani_Edition

Dr. Naina sobbed and started crying..

Naina: Abhishek...... My little boy...

She hugged Abhishek in her chest...

Naina: Where were you?? Where? I tried to find you everywhere.... but I couldn't... Where were you, my boy? See how the world is so small... I found you again....

Abhi [sobbed and hugged her]: Am I Siddharth's brother? Omg auntie... I thought I would never meet my real family again.. but when I did.. see... (he started crying covering his face)

Naina: Abhi.. my child... don't cry... (she hugged him tightly) but where were you?

Abhi: I don't know... how I escaped that car accident... But at the dawn a couple was jogging by the road.. they found me senseless in a bush.. May be ran somehow from there then passed out... They brought me to their home then they took all my responsibility.. I call them my mom and dad... Then I completed my studies and joined CID..

Naina: Thank God! You were safe all these days...

Abhi: But auntie how will I tell Avneet all these??? HOW!? How will I tell her that my brother is a psychopath! A sociopath! He doesn't love you! He loves Mushkan! He killed all the girls! HOW???? (he freaked out)

Naina: Abhi Abhi please calm down... you will fall sick... Abhi please! You have to tell her.. you have to....

Abhi: She is mad in his love aunite!! Her heart will break into pieces!

Naina: Abhi your heart is also breaking into pieces... don't hide the truth... let her face it... I hid his crime but this time Avneet has to know... She dreamt a future with him.. she has to know everything...

Abhishek got zoned out....

Abhi(sobbing): I wanna hug Siddharth rn.. I want to kiss his forehead.. I want to wrap him in my arms... take all his pain.. I wanna tell him that I'm his elder brother... I wanna caress him.. give him all the love...

Abhishek fell on the floor.. he started crying like anything...

Abhi: Why God why?????? Why you took my brother from me? WHY? JUST WHY?

Naina consoled him...

Naina: Abhi you have to be strong.. May be Avneet and your love will again brink that little bubbly Siddharth back... May be... I failed to protect his childhood, his innocence.. but Abhi I believe you can do it..... Get up! Be a strong brother!

Abhi: May be you are right...

[Now back to Abhishek's room where Avneet and Abhishek were talking]

Avu(struggling to speak): So... he killed all the girls?

Abhi: Yes...

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.8K 665 22
If you are unaware about the TV show, still you can read it and it will seem somewhat good, believe me! _____________________________________________...
ONLY YOURS (#1)✔️ the_beast's_beauty

Художественная проза

491K 30K 76
" Avneet.... Arghh... (squealing in pain). Hey.. Don't worry, I'm fine. Actually I wanted to tell you when I came here not telling you. But, when...
19.8K 2.2K 28
Completed Ft. Sidneet The story revolves around an online world . This is a Sidneet ff .How two people fell in love with each other without meeting...
34.3K 2.2K 30
A movie star hires a normal middle class girl to pretend her for a week but everything gets complicated when the movie star's boyfriend actually fell...