Futuristic Gourmet's Spoiled...

By Wannabesheesh15

Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend... More

Chapter 1: Green Bean Porridge and Pumpkin Balls
Chapter 2: Brother Eats Her Leftovers
Chapter 3: Brother's Brutal Threat
Chapter 4: Stir-Fried Cucumber with Perilla
Chapter 5: Holding the Third Leg
Chapter 6: Blind Date
Chapter 7: Mapo Tofu
Chapter 8: Chocolate Cake
Chapter 9: Brother Suddenly Become Sister-Con
Chapter 10: Momoda
Chapter 11: Ling Xuan Coaxes His Sister
Chapter 12: The Perfect Feast
Chapter 13: Big Brother is the Instructor
Chapter 14: When Brother and Sister Reunited
Chapter 15: Military Training
Chapter 16: Brother's Gift
Chapter 17: Tickles His Heart
Chapter 18(1): Angry and Jealous
Chapter 18(2): Rotten Peach Blossom
Chapter 18(3): Selecting a Team
Chapter 19: Little Fairy
Chapter 20: Field Survival Training
Chapter 21: Conquering Teammates
Chapter 22(1): Food Trade
Chapter 22(2): Death Canyon
Chapter 23: Great God Yaoyao
Chapter 24: The Sick Little Fairy
Chapter 25: Brother's Secret Kiss
Chapter 26: Yaoyao's Kiss
Chapter 27(1): Brother Xuan's Jealousy
Chapter 27(2): Ling & Yao
Chapter 28: Punishment
Chapter 29: Euphemistic Confession
Chapter 30: Go To Bed?
Chapter 31: First Kiss!
Chapter 32: Yaoyao's Anger
Chapter 33: Who Bullied You? Brother Will Help You Out
Marriage 34: Peking Duck
Chapter 35: Ling Xuan Loves Yaoyao
Chapter 36: Family Law
Chapter 37: The Two Brothers Face-Off
Chapter 38: Brother Xuan's Return
Chapter 39: You Have To Remember To Miss Me
Chapter 40: Ling Yaoyao Plagiarized "Eleven"?
Chapter 41: Meeting in Star Network
Chapter 42: Mecha Battle
Chapter 43: Classroom Cooking Show
Chapter 44: Sweet and Sour Pork with Pineapple
Chapter 45: Mecha Fight Versus "Nikko"
Chapter 46: Buddha Jumps Over the Wall
Chapter 47: Unparalleled Deliciousness
Chapter 48: Ling Xuan's Mania
Chapter 49: The Two Shops
Chapter 50: Teaches By Example
Chapter 51: Ready to Visit the Wei Family
Chapter 53: Yaoyao's Help
Chapter 54: Ling Yaoyao's Biggest Secret
Chapter 55: Attracting the Male Protagonist's Attention
Chapter 56: Fraudulent Votes
Chapter 57: More Than Siblings, Less Than Lovers

Chapter 52: True Hardcore Fan

43 0 0
By Wannabesheesh15

The next morning, Wei Yuan arrived outside the Ling family's old house at ten o'clock.

Ling Yaoyao put the prepared gifts and supplementary food in a space button and boarded Wei Yuan's luxury speeding car.

Ling Yaoyao is wearing a retro-style cotton and linen skirt today. It is light yellow and embroidered with a few plain flowers. Her hair is braided into two loose braids that hang down to her chest. She looks fresh, delicate, and cute.

Wei Yuan was very relieved that there was a new girl in his family.

He touched the top of the little girl's head and said with a smile, "I am now more and more able to understand why Ling Xuan thought that I was the brat who abducted his sister."

When he learned that Ling Yaoyao had accepted the red moonflower dream star stud earrings from who knows who, Wei Yuan was not familiar enough with this younger sister. At that time, he only felt that if the little girl had someone she liked, it would be okay to fall in love.

But he has never seen the ear studs with Ling Yaoyao again. Wei Yuan only thought that perhaps Ling Yaoyao didn't understand the meaning of the red moonflower at first and received it by mistake.

These days, he hasn't seen the little girl have a close relationship with any boy. She focused solely on the study and research of food therapy. Wei Yuan became more and more concerned.

Wei Yuan was half-joking, and half-seriously said, "If any brat wants to kidnap you now, I, the brother, will be unwilling. He must go through my strict test!"

Ling Yaoyao was embarrassed. She doesn't know how to tell Wei Yuan... In fact, there really is someone...

The more Wei Yuan thinks about it, the more he feels that their Wei family's little girl is so delicate and precious that she must not be easily abducted. "Although I am not very good at mecha combat and melee combat, it's okay. You have two more cousins, big Qiao and little Qiao... We three will take turns!"

Ling Yaoyao, who suddenly had three extra elder brothers, asked in a weak voice, "...cough! If... you can't beat him... what will you do?"

Wei Yuan's face was determined. "Impossible. Your cousin, big Qiao, is very powerful among the younger generation. Only your brother Ling Xuan can win against him. Besides, even if your cousins and I can't beat him, don't you still have your brother, Ling Xuan?"

He thought Ling Xuan's sister-con degree was more serious than them, three brothers who are related to Ling Yaoyao by blood. If he thought about it, in the entire Imperial Capital, almost no one will have the strength to take away the little princess from their two families. Wei Yuan immediately feels relieved!

Ling Yaoyao was strangely silent. "Uh..."

Wei Yuan only thought that Ling Yaoyao might be worried that the brothers were too fierce. What if she couldn't find a boyfriend?

don't agree that they are together."

After Wei Yuan realized that Ling Yaoyao's reaction was a bit strange, he hesitantly asked, "Yaoyao, do you really like someone?"

Ling Yaoyao subconsciously denied, "No! Hahaha. I study hard every day. Where can I find someone I like..."

Wei Yuan's heart that was about to surge finally settled down again. But before he was completely relieved, Ling Yaoyao said in a low voice, "Well, there is probably one... whether I like... I will confirm later. I will tell Brother Wei Yuan who he is afterward."

Ling Yaoyao's words were like a bolt from the blue!

Wei Yuan was stunned! He could barely maintain his apparent calmness. He gritted his teeth and asked, "Is it the stinky boy who gave you the red moonflower earrings?"

Ling Yaoyao: "...um."

Wei Yuan, who had always been good-tempered, suddenly drove the car so fast!

While racing the car, Wei Yuan slowly smiled and said, "It seems that my sister will get taken away by a kid from another family soon. I have to start to practice mecha skills! Even if it is the person you like very much, your brothers and I will not be merciful."

Ling Yaoyao: "...Okay."

Maybe she would have to make the other party be more merciful.

Seaview Villa. At this moment, she was so excited that she wanted to go on laps on the beach.

The Wei family's all kinds of good things were actually to compensate her, but Ling Yaoyao was shamelessly subdued by this sugar-coated cannonball. If they have no sincerity, the Wei family does not need to do this.

Wei Yuan sighed when he saw how happy the little girl was, "Yaoyao, don't feel burdened. These are just things you should have as a child of the Wei family."

Ling Yaoyao: "I don't feel burdened, huh! This is already my home!"

When Ling Yaoyao and Wei Yuan got out of the speeding car, Grandpa Wei and Grandma Wei were already waiting for Ling Yaoyao at the castle gate.

Wei Heng and Yu Lan are like Ling Tianyue and his wife. They usually reside in the territory of the Thorn Legion's Military Star.

Grandpa Wei is still looking like the handsome middle-aged man with dignity as he did last time.

Grandma Wei looked like a lady in her early forties in the earth era. She is well maintained, with a gentle temperament, but she looked pale and thin. Her health was not very good.

As soon as she saw Ling Yaoyao, she greeted her.

It was obviously the first time that Ling Yaoyao saw this old lady, but she subconsciously felt very familiar. She took the initiative to hold the old lady Wei's hand and cried out sincerely, "Grandma!"

the symptom, not a permanent cure. It can only make her a little bit more energetic.

Grandma Wei cannot fully recover unless she can find top-grade ingredients of grades 6 and 7 and cook them in a therapeutic way that will not cause side effects. Grade 6 ingredients need to be consumed for a long time, and Grade 7 ingredients also need to be taken several times to make her get better.

However, in the current situation, the sixth-level ingredients are very scarce, not to mention the seventh-level ingredients. She could only occasionally eat a little bit which slightly improved the physical condition of Grandma Wei.

Ling Yaoyao couldn't laugh or cry. "What's the difference?"

Although the Fu family sisters regard the Wei family as their home, they are very measured. They will not disturb the relationship between Ling Yaoyao and the second elders of the Wei family.

To Ling Yaoyao's surprise, Grandma Wei actually watched her instructional videos. She also learned to do some recipes. Because she is a pharmacist, she learns foods that are biased toward a "medicated diet."

Ling Yaoyao was interested in seeing Grandma Wei in action. After eating, Ling Yaoyao followed Grandma Wei into the kitchen and taught her a few simple and delicious medicinal meals. Among them was the entry "Caterpillar Fungus and Ginseng Chicken Soup" that she had just submitted for the competition.

Grandpa Wei and Wei Yuan, who was completely excluded, looked at each other.

Grandpa Wei said with a serious face, "With little Yaoyao... I feel that your grandma's attention to me has plummeted. Did you see, A Yuan? At lunch, she didn't even pick up food for me once! She almost forgot my existence! When A Ling and Qian Yao were here before, she was like this!"

went to the student who was bullied by your dad and said that you would be beaten if you fall behind as a mecha department! Deserve it!"

Ling Yaoyao was embarrassed. She thought the Ling family had already protected her shortcomings and indulged her, but she didn't expect that the Wei family's style to be even worse...

Ling Yaoyao smiled and said, "Grandma, I'm a good student and never bully classmates. If I bullied someone, then that person must do something wrong to me! They deserve it! You don't need to help me all the time. I can clean it up by myself!"

Wei Yuan said quite rightly, "Well, I can testify about this. Little Yaoyao is amazing at school! She is the recognized boss of the Food Auxiliary Therapy Department! Who dares to use small tricks to instigate her, she will use her strength to slap their face upright!"

deadline.

The platform does not encourage contestants to canvass votes for themselves on any public or private occasions, but it is okay for relatives and friends to vote as long as it is no more than 100 people. If more than 100 votes are from friends and families, they will be cleaned up as inappropriate.

Many contestants are very concerned about their works and have been guarding them since midnight.

But Ling Yaoyao fell asleep early.

Anyway, the voting time is a full ten days. Besides, she has confidence in her work!

On planet X-312, the hard-pressed technical brother, Lu Lin, was already asleep. However, he was dug up from his quilt by the evil boss at about twelve o'clock in the middle of the night. The boss asked him to use his mind-blowing Star Network invasion technology... to enter the auxiliary therapy official website of the "New Students Cup" auxiliary therapy competition and find out Miss Ling's entries...

Just because Ling Xuan wanted to be the first one to vote for his dear sister!

Lu Lin was full of irritability from sleepiness, but the military order was hard to violate. In fear of the daily physical training retaliation by the psychotic boss, he still got up...

He couldn't help but complain, "Boss, can't you try to eat one by one and recognize her work from the familiar taste?"

Ling Xuan gave him a blank look, "I don't want to eat something other people make by mistake."

Lu Lin: ...

Obviously, the big lady was not present, but the little technical man still ate dog food.

Fortunately, Lu Lin's skills are still superb. He quickly found out Ling Yaoyao's entry number.

However, Lu Lin soon encountered a new problem.

It was only two minutes past midnight, but Ling Xuan saw that his little girl's five dishes actually already received dozens of votes. Some dishes even got hundreds of votes...

Didn't it say that the testers are very cautious in voting and even wait later to cast their votes?

Ling Xuan made a very unreasonable request. "Clear all their votes. I want to be the first to vote for her. You can make up the number of votes that are cleared after I vote..."

Lu Lin was almost crazy. "...I can't do it. New votes may be generated every second!"

Ling Xuan had an unhappy expression on his face. "You can cause the entire platform system to malfunction. In eleven seconds, except me, no one can vote..."

Lu Lin: "...Why does it need to take exactly eleven seconds?"

Ling Xuan: "This is her name."

Brother Lu Lin feels very tired. The boss was obviously as rough as the rest of them. But since he returned from the Harvest Festival, his whole body is exuding the sour smell of love!

Fortunately, most of his friends are still the same as him, exuding the fragrance of single dogs!

As a result, when many tasters found that when they wanted to vote for a dish that was super delicious and effective, they found that they couldn't vote at all... The original number of votes for that dish was also strangely cleared!

They refreshed the page, and the number of votes turned to one. It is only after a while, the missing votes came back, with an extra one more vote! Now when they want to vote, they can finally press it!

The strange period lasted "eleven seconds"!

first to vote for you. So they don't hesitate to hack the official website of the contest. What do you think..."

Ling Yaoyao remembered Ling Xuan's message. What else does she not understand?

She is afraid that after everyone knows that she made the five dishes, everyone will know that she has a true hardcore fan... =口=!

Ling Yaoyao could only vaguely say, "Uh, I don't know..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 9K 51
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...
145K 5.7K 27
""SIT THERE AND TAKE IT LIKE A GOOD GIRL"" YOU,DIRTY,DIRTY GIRL ,I WAS TALKING ABOUT THE BOOK🌝🌚
34K 1.1K 44
ညီဖြစ်သူသေဆုံးသွားရတာက သူ့ညီကောင်မလေးရဲ့အစ်မကြောင့်ဆိုပြီးလက်စားချေခဲ့ရာမှ...
1.4M 96.6K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...