The Sullivan Hogwarts Mystery...

By MisterMuffinut

«Even before entering the Wizarding World, Samuel felt magical. He had just crossed the border between the Mu... More

Character Bios
Chapter 01 - The Journey Begins
Chapter 02 - The Sorting Hat
Chapter 03 - Welcome to Hogwarts
Chapter 04 - Dealing With Trouble
Chapter 05 - The Duel
Chapter 06 - A Curious Corridor
Chapter 07 - Class Matters
Chapter 08 - Preparing
Chapter 09 - Inside the Room
Chapter 10 - Time Flies
Chapter 11 - Year's End
Gallery
The Story Continues

Recap

45 2 1
By MisterMuffinut

Three years ago, 1981, an infant Harry Potter had defeated the dark Lord Voldemort.

But that didn't mean all issues of the Wizarding World were rid of. At Hogwarts, a young boy known as Jacob Sullivan sought out exploring such evil. Unfortunately, he got so caught up, leading to his expulsion and disappearance.

Just a few months after, his siblings - quadruplets - leave to begin their very own Hogwarts adventure.

Will they learn new spells? Make new friends? Discover the mystery of their brother?

Find out here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.5K 29
What if James and Lily Potter were hiding something about Lily's pregnancy? What if Harry had a twin that no one knew about? What if Voldemort tried...
24K 336 24
COMPLETED STORY Y/n potter is going to hogwarts for the first time but she isn't a first year. She is 16 years old and harry potter's sister. She mad...
198K 7.1K 20
「𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘」❝ I dare say Potter, but are you flirting with me? ❞ ▪︎ Synopsis ▪︎ Nova Malfoy and Albus Potter both astonished everyone in Hogwarts...
1.4M 45.3K 123
please don't be in love with someone else, please don't have somebody waiting on you. 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 the second wizarding war begins, fear seizes...