¹ two people, kate martin

Galing kay katemartinsgf

❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc Higit pa

two people
graphics
prologue
1. pretty sure i could grow up
2. i got the chills when i said that
3. i hid from everybody
4. and i held on to every word
5. i know that i've lied
6. and we broke it when silent
7. i just go mess it up
8. but i was barely sleeping
9. you're a little bit bored
10. we would talk into the night
11. i'm minorly stuck
13. we can make it better, breaking every habit
14. in the things we had planned
15. i'm so scared of losing all control
16. gonna regret being too honest
17. i would run for miles to get to you
18. and i need you sometimes
19. it's kind of funny when it goes from all to nothing
20. met you at the right time
21. bet you wish you never even met me
22. all the shine of half a decade fading
23. don't call me up i'm already under
24. every corner of this house is haunted
25. kept bending every rule till all of me was yours
26. gave me the best of that
27. i think about you constantly
28. if i were slightly nicer
29. look, now i'm alone again
30. don't think we're above
31. meet you down at the bottom
32. chasing after me
33. all i could do then was stare at the floor
34. why do i feel this quiet?
35. you make me really nervous
36. call it conditioning
37. old clothes fit larger
38. burying your things inside my bedroom
39. where do we go now?
40. she appears in dreams
41. i knew it, i know you, i called it
42. all of my self control kind of got difficult
43. i feel like myself right now
44. not like i'm looking for that silence
45. i wish that you'd never leave
46. keep my hand in yours
47. i'll always choose you
48. when i want to forget how i'm feelin'
49. i don't care if you've changed
50. anticipating every bad dream
51. hopelessly boring without you
52. and i'm biting my tongue
53. i'm just trying to get to you
54. i'd let her ruin all my days

12. buy things and later regret it

5K 129 28
Galing kay katemartinsgf

CHAPTER TWELVE.
narrative

kate's pov

july 7, 2022: iowa city, iowa

Caitlin, Mon, Jada, and I go out to lunch before going to an outside basketball court to shoot around. It's a court we often play at during the summer, getting a few 1v1s in or just like a game of PIG.

"I need to hear about your night at Freya's. I'm the only one in the dark," Caitlin says, fake pouting as she takes a shot which she makes, the ball going to Mon.

Jada looks at me, resting her arm on Caitlin's shoulder, "I haven't heard about it either," she adds and the two of them stare at me. Monika's really the only person I told about it. Freya and I have hung out quite a bit since then and have ended up cuddling a few times.

I shake my head as Monika passes me the ball and I take a shot. It hits the rim and bounces to the ground, "There's not much to tell."

"You liar," Monika says.

"Come on, Kate," Caitlin urges, pushing my shoulder.

I let out a sigh, shrugging my shoulders, "We just talked a lot. We talks about who we've dated, our families, her music, basketball, she invited me to a festival she's playing in a couple of weeks," I explain to them.

"You're going to see her perform? And she invited you?" Caitlin asks, almost in shock and I nod, "What else happened?"

"Nothing. She asked if I wanted to watch a movie, so we went to her room, turned on High School Musical, and fell asleep," I say.

Monika chuckles, "Yeah and woke up cuddling with her!" the blonde adds. I smile a little, surely my cheeks turning red.

There's a small grin on Jada's face, "Kate, you like her! Why don't you tell her?" Jada asks.

"'Cause I don't like her like that, Jada."

"Says the blush on your cheeks right now," Caitlin spits out. I give her a look and she raises her hands, "I'm just saying."

We're silent for the next few moments, the only thing that could be heard was the dribbling of the basketball. Did I like Freya? Well, obviously, but it wasn't more than a friend. Was it? I liked waking up next to her the other morning, her laying in my arms. I liked listening to her talk about things she was super passionate about. Her laugh and smile were infectious.
I couldn't like her.

I point at Caitlin and Monika, "Do you guys remember when Connor got slapped at that party?" I ask.

They both nod and Caitlin smiles, trying to keep in a laugh, "Yeah, when he came into practice the next day all pissed off."

"Freya is the one who slapped him," I say with a smile.

The two of them and Jada stop in their tracks, "You're serious?" Monika asks.

I nod, "She told me the other night," I tell them.

"Oh, I like her already," Jada says, not having met Freya yet. She has met Connor and absolutely hates him.

I go on and explain what happened to lead to her slapping him. Caitlin loves every second of it. We all haven't had the best experiences with him. He's really just a bitch, really rude too. No one likes him, except for his dad and a few boys on the men's team.

We shoot around for a little while longer, going back to our cars to get ready to leave. I slip into Monika's car, Jada and Caitlin get into their own.

Monika starts driving away, looking at me every few seconds, "Do you like her?" she asks. They've all been asking me that recently. I never know how to answer.

I lean my head back against the seat, "I don't know, Mon," I say and Monika just nods.

"You look like you're in love with her every time you talk about her. That's why I ask."

authors note
this isn't proofread but
i love them sm

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

51.8K 1.1K 10
cover art by @Cowokie1 on twitter! this story is about if sleepy bois family had a little sister:) *lowercase intended* i may get around to doing an...
2.4K 106 17
Mortality has always haunted everything since the dawn of existence, it was the only promised thing in a web of possibilities and for humans, it was...
269K 6.9K 36
You met ur elementary bst friend,will u fall for him? completed 27 Apr- 22 dec 2020
54.1K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...