Tears (Taekook)

By anne1234leowjahagaka

The mafia leader fell in love with youngest And successful ceo in the South Korea for his revenge not for lov... More

Characters πŸ₯€
Entro πŸ₯€
Chapter one πŸ₯€
Chapter two πŸ₯€
Chapter three πŸ₯€
Chapter four πŸ₯€
Chapter five πŸ₯€
Chapter six πŸ₯€
Chapter seven πŸ₯€
Chapter eight πŸ₯€
Chapter nine πŸ₯€
Chapter ten πŸ₯€
Chapter eleven πŸ₯€
Chapter twelve πŸ₯€
Chapter thirteen πŸ₯€
Chapter fourteen πŸ₯€
Chapter fifteen πŸ₯€
Chapter sixteen πŸ₯€
Chapter seventeen πŸ₯€
Chapter eighteen πŸ₯€
Chapter nineteen πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty one πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty three πŸ₯€
Chapter Twenty four πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty five πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty six πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty seven πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty eight πŸ₯€
Chapter twenty nine πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty one πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty two πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty threeπŸ₯€
Chapter thirty four πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty five πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty sixπŸ₯€
Chapter thirty seven πŸ₯€
Chapter thirty eightπŸ₯€
Chapter thirty nine πŸ₯€
Chapter fourty πŸ₯€( End )
Epilogue

Chapter twenty two πŸ₯€

3.6K 139 27
By anne1234leowjahagaka

My life is mess without you ....

After Namjoon and Jin decided to go  for Jungkook's house they were both went there, but they were too late for it .

All even Jungkook closed his whole mansion and went away from there , but he didn't say anything for his butler where he was left or even was he coming back or not .

" what have we done Jin ...?"

Namjoon while riding back the car for Taehyung's house he started the conversation with other.

" Not us Namjoon, it's Taehyung...

I think we should give him chance to see his true side Joonie ,

I really felt bad about Them and even we have to look at Jungkook. "

Namjoon only answered to other silently shaking his head up and down .

————

Taehyung's side

When Taehyung went out from his house he don't know where should he go ?or what should he exactly do?

Because this Jungkook scenery has to celebrate by himself, but he can't do anything all even his mind fill up with other .

If he try to think about something else or even he just try to close up his eyes , it's every time fill with that young pretty boy face .

Jungkook cheeks are so much fluffy and even they are too much soft for Taehyung's lips.no matter how he try to forget about Jungkook at the end of the time he ended up with other lovable face .

Taehyung's hand unintentionally turned his car for Jungkook's mansion , because exactly he couldn't handle himself anymore,

He told to other person he really regretted about his feelings for  him and even now he depressed to see other .

Even it isn't pass week , month or year it just damn one day even 20 hours.

Taehyung also can't believe what's happening on to him. His hand clutch the steering wheel and he felt his hand palm cover with sweat due depressed and pain of other person disappear from his side .

Even though Taehyung's hands were wobbling when he more near to Jungkook's house his heart beat became faster than usual type .

When he stopped the car engine for look at the house , his whole body and heart stopped by the scenery .
Taehyung act as a monster or cold on to him but actually he isn't monster because he is truly having some kind of feelings towards Jungkook ,

That's not even a feeling, when if someone constantly depress to see most closely one or even every time remember about that person like torturing that's mean he fell in love with that person.

Into those moments Taehyung's eyes glistened with fresh tears when he saw locked gate and dark mansion .

" actually where should he go...?

Did he really left me .... ? "

Unintentionally taehyung's mind filled up with tons of emotions and thoughts, his head hardly touched the steering wheel while breaking silence within loud noises of by his car horn.

His hands frustratedly ran through his face and tears fell down through his cheeks while wetting them glittery.

Taehyung repeatedly tried to calm down himself but he couldn't help it anymore that's why he decided to drive away from Seoul city where was last time took Jungkook ,

To his penthouse ....

                            -🥀-

Taehyung's entering to the penthouse and lean on to the door while closing it .

His painful feelings made his body hurt and his heartbeat painful at the same time .His hand directly went to his right side pant pocket for searching his cigarettes.

This is the second box of cigarettes he was getting. When he inhale those toxic chemicals to inside his body he felt relax even that joy can't take it from by alcohol .

Taehyung has been starting this inhaling those toxic puff when he was going to university but until now he couldn't find away out from this bad habit.

Some little smoke went out from others wide open mouth and even his lazy legs dragged him away to the penthouse downstairs little room .

Little thin door made loud crack sound while opening and his nose crunched lightly when he smelled dusty air to his nose .

He removed his shoes and his socks while closing the door behind him.

This was his life , exact what he wants ...

No one's ever going to be giving damn look at other deeper because he is hiding it , he is hurt and even broken and no one knows he is alone from the beginning, exactly he is not smile he just a fragile tear, who try to stop falling from their eyes.

Taehyung's eyes travel every corner of the room and even his fingers touched the dusty surface of canvas.

Yeah.. he was painter ..

And even very famous person but after his mother's death he dropped his career even his future..

He just didn't have any more money for it and even though he love his family more than anything else , so that's why he found a way to make money quickly buy selling drugs.

That was the end of his angel life... while it turns into to dark hell .

———-

When Taehyung's fingers touch the canvas he reminds when he caressed Jungkook's naked body,

Even though Taehyung remains his milky skin , chubby cute face , his tiny nose , his galaxy eyes , tempting mole under his cherry lip
And tiny scar on his cheek.

Where thing what Jungkook belongs it is tempting and calming artwork,

For Taehyung Jungkook is an amazing art ,

Taehyung slowly took up his painting box and removed dusty on it ,

It has been year passed he was stopped painting, now why he so urge to paint a some thing .

After few minutes he found out what he wanted to do a paint and he dropped the cigarette to the floor and crushed it from his foot while grabbing his paint brush to his fingers .

He slowly inhale air to his lungs and memories Jungkook's face,

While he deep thought took him to his imagination world , he saw other last time within reddish chubby chunky cheeks,

And his mind again took him touring to their heated, dark room time .,

Jeon Jungkook is a cloud , heaven angel who came to earth , but for Taehyung he is a villain and another revenger who was stolen his everything and even his heart.

True emotions can never made bad art , because artists emotions can give real breath for non living art .

After one and half hour Taehyung finished his work, his true feelings and his love...

"Gorgeous....."
that is one thing he wrote down finished up his art .

———-

Taehyung sat down on the floor and took a another cigarette from his pocket and lighted it up while admiring his work ,

Little misty ugly cloud created inside the room by cigarette smoke but Taehyung minds went exactly where other went ,

Or how can he get any details about Jeon Jungkook .

Is taehyung stubborn now ?

No , he is regretting,

but if he got know the reality of Jungkook's situation definitely he will never forgive himself for what he did .

Taehyung's whole staring contest break down when his phone rings loudly showing his uncle' s name on there .

👀

Until next chapter stay safe 💚💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 6.3K 64
Taehyung : You're worthless..I frickin' hate you! Jungkook : B-but what did I do!? Dive into the journey of two guys..their lives got entangled toget...
43.6K 1.4K 29
Taekook both are lovers and they're break up with each other for misunderstanding after that tae fly to newyork to his parents did they are together...
7.6K 398 12
"You are just a slut and made to use. I don't have any regret to hit you or even kill you." He said while grabbing him by his neck. He cry out in his...
645K 29.2K 47
Jeon Jungkook, a young man, kicked out of his house for being gay...with shattered heart he continues to study medical as it was his late mother's wi...