Still Into You ↠ Roman Reigns

بواسطة BriFlare

Can Lamia and Joe forgive each other, the people in their lives, and themselves for the mistakes made in the... المزيد

Still Into You
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Gallery
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter Twenty-Three

1.1K 66 2
بواسطة BriFlare

Chapter Twenty-Three

Today, Joe brought over his kids to hang out at Lamia's house. He wanted all of his kids in one place while he was off the road. He was outside in the pool with the boys while the girls were doing whatever in different parts of the house.

Lourdes walked into the living room.

"Joelle, did you take something out of my closet?" Lourdes asked as she watched Joelle take selfies, wearing her GCDS leather jacket.

"Lyrita said I could," Joelle answered.

"No, you can keep it, just tell me next time before you take something out of my closet, okay," Lourdes told Joelle.

"Sorry and okay," Joelle said.

Lamia walked in and looked at the girls.

"Lourdes, did you take something from my closet?" Lamia asked with her eyebrows raised.

Joelle chuckled.

"It's a vicious cycle in this household," Lourdes told Joelle before running out of the room.

Lamia shakes her head and looks at Joelle.

"Hey, Jojo, do you want to a room here?" Lamia asked Joelle.

Joelle's eyes widen in surprise.

"Really? Does that mean I can come here anytime I want?" Joelle asked with excitement.

"Well, as long as you have your parents' permission then yes, you can," Lamia answered.

Lyrita talked to Lamia about making rooms for her younger siblings in the house. She wanted them to be comfortable, so that way they would be open to coming over more often. Lamia agreed since she had a couple of empty rooms and she wanted Joe to see her being able to care for his kids like her own.

"Yes," Joelle said.

"Let's go pick out your room," Lamia told Joelle.

"Can I be near Lyrita?" Joelle asked Lamia.

Lamia smiled at Joelle.

"She's your favorite, isn't she?" Lamia replied.

Joelle nods.

"Yes, even though she's seven years older than me, I think we have a lot in common," Joelle told Lamia.

"I'm glad you two are getting along. You know, you remind me of Lyrita when she was your age," Lamia said as they walked up the stairs.

"Really?" Joelle asked.

"Yup, she ran track, did gymnastics, and had the same expressions in her eyes as you," Lamia answered.

"I also think we look like," Joelle said.

"It's the eyes, noses, and smiles, you guys have the same eyes, noses, and smile," Lamia told her.

Joelle smiled.

Lyrita walks out of her room just as Lamia and Joelle walk toward the empty bedroom next to hers.

"Hey," Lyrita said.

"Joelle wants this room," Lamia tells Lyrita.

Lyrita smiled.

"Yay!" Lyrita clapped as she rushed to open the door. "Do you want to know a secret about this room?" Lyrita asked Joelle.

"What is it?" Joelle replied.

"It has a secret door that leads to my room," Lyrita told her as she pushed a space on the wall that opened to reveal Lyrita's room.

Joelle squealed. Yup, Lyrita was her favorite sister. Nope, her favorite sibling at this point.

"I guess I'll leave you two to plan how you guys want Joelle's room to be," Lamia told the girls.

They were so busy talking that they didn't even hear her. Lamia walked out of the room and found Laramie, pouting.

"What's wrong?" Lamia asked her oldest daughter.

"Me and Bam broke up again," Laramie answered.

Lamia sighed.

"I'm sorry, Ramie, I know you were trying so hard to make it work between you two but I think it's time you let this relationship go and move on," Lamia told her daughter as she pulled her into a hug.

Laramie started crying.

Joe appeared behind Laramie with a concerned expression on his face.

"What's going on?" Joe asked.

"She broke up with Bam," Lamia told Joe.

Joe nods. He was secretly happy that his daughter had broken up with that rapper boy. He wasn't good enough for her. Joe may not have known Laramie for long but he knew enough by the way she carried herself that her relationship with Bam wasn't good for her. Now, he was going to step in and make sure she doesn't go back to that fool.

"Let me talk to you, Ramie," Joe said.

Laramie looked at her father and wipes away her tears.

"Okay," Laramie said.

Joe and Laramie walk away. Lamia goes back downstairs to the kitchen when Joshua and Takecia walk in with their kids.

"You guys skipped couples' night so we're turning your day with the kids into a BBQ," Joshua said as he placed platters of food on the kitchen island.

"So, you guys invited everyone to my house?" Lamia asked Joshua and Takecia.

"Yup, you know the in-laws want to know where you live, Lamia," Takecia told her.

Trinity and Jonathan with their kids walked in with Sefa and his family.

"Nice house," Trinity said.

"Thank you," Lamia said before looking at Joshua, knowing he was the mastermind behind this. "So how many people are coming?" She asked him, mentally needing to know how many Samoans were about to invade her personal space.

"Just about twenty of us," Joshua answered with a shrug.

"So, forty," Lamia corrected him.

"Yup," Joshua said.

Liked by cassie, romanreigns, solosikoa, and 706,926 others
lamia Roses while you can smell 'em, you should get bouquets - @romanreigns 🤍
Inhale love. Exhale gratitude.
View all 6,452 comments
laramie Oh, so we are the #maybachgirls huh? Lol! You are so spoiled ♥️
lamia @laramie 🙃

"We missed our reservations," Lamia told Joe as she adjusted her clothes in the car.

Joe had taken Lamia out for dinner but on the way to the restaurant, Joe and Lamia ended up parked in a random alley, having sex.

"We can get some McDonald's," Joe said as he drops his head on her shoulder, nipping at her neck.

"Yes, come on before we get caught," Lamia said.

Joe pulled away with a chuckle and starts the car.

"Alright," Joe said.

On their way to McDonald's, they began to talk about random stuff. When Lamia brings up living arrangements.

"You know the kids have rooms at my house so why don't you make yourself at home too," Lamia suggested to Joe.

Joe looks at her and smirks.

"Dick so good it has you asking me to move in," Joe said with a chuckle.

Lamia playfully rolls her eyes.

"I'm being serious right now," Lamia said.

"Are you serious you want me to move in? 'Cause once I'm in that house, I ain't leaving," Joe said.

Lamia giggles at his words.

"Oh, Lord, sounds like the pussy got you possessed," Lamia said.

Joe chuckles.

"It does," Joe said before he pulls her in for a passionate kiss. "And yes, I would love to move in," He told her.

They get to McDonald's and order their meals before they park in the parking lot to eat.

"Doesn't this feel like we are back in High School?" Lamia asked him.

Joe nods.

"We had a lot of fun in McDonald's parking lot," Joe replied.

"So much fun," She said.

Liked by lamia, romanreigns, lyrita, lisardo and 572,804 others
lourdes 🖤💕 Gym vibes with @romanreigns & @lyrita ☝️🏽🩸
View all 4,948 comments
lamia 💕
romanreigns ☝️🏽
trinity_fatu ✨✨✨
solosikoa ‼️
username1 Are you guys training
lourdes @username1 We just like working out with our dad
username2 We don't need anymore of the bloodline in wwe
lourdes @username2 lol there is more of the bloodline to come boo
username3 We need more female wrestlers of the bloodline
lourdes @username3 😊
username4 You guys are gonna be stars 💫
lyrita @username4 🩸☝️🏽🩸☝️🏽🩸
username5 Please tell me you guys are going to be wrestlers
lourdes @username5 🙃
username6 Imagine you two as a TAG TEAM!
lyrita @username6 We tag team all the time 😂
lourdes @lyrita @username6 Baby we knock heads off all the together #heavyhandssisters
username7 Seems like more members of the Bloodline will be coming soon!
username8 Will you guys join the WWE?
username9 I can't wait for the day you guys debuts in WWE.
username10 🩸
username11 Looks like he worked out and y'all just watched him 😂
lourdes @username11 we put in that work too, we just naturally look well put together 😊

Roman Reigns's daughters Lourdes and Lyrita join WWE to continue the family legacy

Wrestling star Roman Reigns can now add the father of budding "WWE superstars" to his stellar resume.

Rumors are being reported that Roman Reigns's daughters Lourdes and Lyrita have begun training with WWE to follow in the footsteps of not only their father but their grandfather.

Lourdes and Lyrita will be the third-generation wrestlers in a long line of wrestlers from their famous family.

Lourdes Anoa'i
@LourdesA

Lol, we just like working out with our dad. No one is training to be wrestlers 😂 @LyritaA they trying to put us in harm's way.

8:29 PM • 137K Views

Lyrita Anoa'i
@LyritaA

Whew, chile these articles are crazy. Baby, y'all don't want us in the ring 😭😭

8:30 PM • 112.7K Views

LISARDO ANOA'I
@LisardoA

Trust me, yall don't want them @LourdesA and @LyritaA in the ring 😩 See what all that trolling gets y'all 😭

8:32 PM • 133K Views

Laredo Anoa'i
@LaredoA

🙃😭 @LourdesA and @LyritaA🩸☝️🏽

8:35 PM • 210.6K Views

Laramie Anoa'i
@LaramieA

Plzzz 🤣 @LourdesA and @LyritaA 😭 What's y'all tag team name?

8:37PM • 98.7K Views

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

17.6K 1K 35
~A Roman Reigns Story~ I watched the ambulance as it slowly began to sink in what had just happened. Started November 1, 2023 Finished January 5, 2024
166K 6.2K 32
Joe and Charlotte were college sweethearts but an unexpected surprise causes them to break up. 6 years later, they meet again and Joe wants a chance...
130K 5.4K 29
Jasmine finally meets her favorite WWE superstar Roman Reigns on a blind date, all goes well until her friend, Rachel messes everything up. Book Com...
56.1K 2.4K 35
They are coworkers. Their sex is fun. Their conversations are short. Something's got to give. It does, when she discovers he's still married. Love is...