Futuristic Gourmet's Spoiled...

By Wannabesheesh15

Food blogger, Ling Yaoyao, transmigrated into a female supporting character in the interstellar novel "Legend... More

Chapter 1: Green Bean Porridge and Pumpkin Balls
Chapter 2: Brother Eats Her Leftovers
Chapter 3: Brother's Brutal Threat
Chapter 4: Stir-Fried Cucumber with Perilla
Chapter 5: Holding the Third Leg
Chapter 7: Mapo Tofu
Chapter 8: Chocolate Cake
Chapter 9: Brother Suddenly Become Sister-Con
Chapter 10: Momoda
Chapter 11: Ling Xuan Coaxes His Sister
Chapter 12: The Perfect Feast
Chapter 13: Big Brother is the Instructor
Chapter 14: When Brother and Sister Reunited
Chapter 15: Military Training
Chapter 16: Brother's Gift
Chapter 17: Tickles His Heart
Chapter 18(1): Angry and Jealous
Chapter 18(2): Rotten Peach Blossom
Chapter 18(3): Selecting a Team
Chapter 19: Little Fairy
Chapter 20: Field Survival Training
Chapter 21: Conquering Teammates
Chapter 22(1): Food Trade
Chapter 22(2): Death Canyon
Chapter 23: Great God Yaoyao
Chapter 24: The Sick Little Fairy
Chapter 25: Brother's Secret Kiss
Chapter 26: Yaoyao's Kiss
Chapter 27(1): Brother Xuan's Jealousy
Chapter 27(2): Ling & Yao
Chapter 28: Punishment
Chapter 29: Euphemistic Confession
Chapter 30: Go To Bed?
Chapter 31: First Kiss!
Chapter 32: Yaoyao's Anger
Chapter 33: Who Bullied You? Brother Will Help You Out
Marriage 34: Peking Duck
Chapter 35: Ling Xuan Loves Yaoyao
Chapter 36: Family Law
Chapter 37: The Two Brothers Face-Off
Chapter 38: Brother Xuan's Return
Chapter 39: You Have To Remember To Miss Me
Chapter 40: Ling Yaoyao Plagiarized "Eleven"?
Chapter 41: Meeting in Star Network
Chapter 42: Mecha Battle
Chapter 43: Classroom Cooking Show
Chapter 44: Sweet and Sour Pork with Pineapple
Chapter 45: Mecha Fight Versus "Nikko"
Chapter 46: Buddha Jumps Over the Wall
Chapter 47: Unparalleled Deliciousness
Chapter 48: Ling Xuan's Mania
Chapter 49: The Two Shops
Chapter 50: Teaches By Example
Chapter 51: Ready to Visit the Wei Family
Chapter 52: True Hardcore Fan
Chapter 53: Yaoyao's Help
Chapter 54: Ling Yaoyao's Biggest Secret
Chapter 55: Attracting the Male Protagonist's Attention
Chapter 56: Fraudulent Votes
Chapter 57: More Than Siblings, Less Than Lovers

Chapter 6: Blind Date

233 6 0
By Wannabesheesh15

Marshal Ling Zhenghai was already waiting in the main hall of the manor.

In a battle twenty-three years ago, he fell into a mental breakdown and could no longer be on the front line. Now, he could only retreat behind the scenes to coordinate and command the troops.

He is still one of the three marshals of the military. As a five-star marshal, he has the highest star rank. Nowadays, Ling Zhenghai is involved too much in the day-to-day operation in the military, but as long as he speaks, whether it is the four-star marshal, Xiao Qing, of the royal branch or the three-star marshal, Zhao Deming, of the civilian group, everyone will listen to his opinions.

This is all because he also has a good son, Ling Tianyue, who has a good aptitude to support the Grey Wolf Legion, and a good grandson, Ling Xuan, who has the once-in-500-years rare SSS qualification!

Ling Zhenghai loved and valued his grandson. Even though Ling Xuan hadn't returned to the Imperial Capital for three years, Marshall Ling had asked the kitchen to prepare a sumptuous dinner when he is coming over for dinner.

In addition, there is a relatively special character who is also in the old mansion of the Ling family at this moment.

three unmarried adult men who fit her mental strength, with compatibility of more than 80%, and Ling Xuan is one of them.

Although the compatibility is only 83%, it's already pretty good. Most combatants don't even have an auxiliary therapist with a mental fit of more than 80% lately. Even if there is, it depends on whether the auxiliary therapist could accept them.

grandson before leaving, Ling Xuan was born by a C-section in advance.

Then Ling Zhenghai had a mental breakdown and had headaches all year round. He is already 305 years old this year, and he consciously believes that his lifespan must be less than four hundred years old. He may go there any day in the next few decades.

He hoped that before he died, he could see Ling Xuan's child born and see the successors of Ling's family.

Lin Hui knows his roots and knows the bottom line. He is a responsible person. Paladins never stand in the imperial power seizure and only defend the imperial power of the ultimate superior. Lin Wanyue is a good choice for Ling Xuan.

Ling Zhenghai knew that his grandson is going back to the old house for dinner, so he decided to let Lin Hui and Lin Wanyue stay for dinner.

It would be great if this girl and his grandson could see each other.

So, when Ling Yaoyao took Ling Xuan's arm into the main hall of the old house, in addition to seeing his energetic grandfather, she also saw another elegant middle-aged handsome uncle and a gentle and beautiful young beauty.

Ling Zhenghai introduced them, "Ling Xuan, this Lin family girl is the granddaughter of Lieutenant General Lin Hui. She is a senior pharmacy assistant therapist who just graduated from Huanuo First Military Academy this year. Speaking of it, she is your junior sister. Her mental fit with you is 83%. You young people talk more, and you can talk in many places..."

'This is a standard pimping word!'

Ling Yaoyao suddenly became vigilant. As a bro-con, of course, she didn't want his brother to have a girlfriend early!

Ling Yaoyao suddenly became unhappy. "Grandpa, my brother is still young. Don't worry about him!"

Ling Tianyue only met Shen Yunjin at the age of seventy, and their mental compatibility was 95%! You can meet the best people when the time is right!

Ling Zhenghai blew his beard and stared at her. What kind of mess is this careless little granddaughter saying to him? He hurriedly winked at his granddaughter. "Yaoyao, you are a little girl. What are you doing? The kitchen has prepared your favorite bubble fruit. Go eat it!"

Ling Zhenghai felt something is a little strange. His little granddaughter is usually always afraid of Ling Xuan. Why did she suddenly become so close to him? Ling Xuan is also strange. Usually, unless during a battle, he doesn't like having close physical contact with anyone.

But this brother and sister actually came arm in arm!

Since entering the old residence of the Ling family, Ling Xuan's expression has been faint. Apart from saying hello to Ling Zhenghai and Lin Hui, he only nodded politely to Lin Wanyue.

He just started thinking that it was time to find a suitable woman to marry, but he didn't expect his grandfather to introduce someone to him so soon.

From a man's point of view, this Lin Wanyue is indeed a very good choice. What is rare is that she has more than 80% compatibility with him... But not sure why, when he looks at this woman, who meets his "suitable" conditions, he is not interested.

However, Ling Yaoyao's attitude will make the guests a bit embarrassed. He knocked on Ling Yaoyao's forehead and said, "Did you talk to guests like this?"

Ling Yaoyao was told off by the old man and scolded by Ling Xuan. She pursed her red mouth and changed her words, "Well, I'm wrong. Then you accompany Miss Lin to talk!"

Then she went to the kitchen.

As a sister who is not related by blood, she does not have the right to speak about Ling Xuan's marriage.

However, she thought that the novel never mentioned that Ling Xuan has a girlfriend or fiancée. Presumably, this Lin Wanyue should not become her sister-in-law.

Lin Wanyue was a little embarrassed. She didn't expect that she would be disliked by her male god's sister in the first meeting. But it didn't matter. She could bring out her virtuous sense better.

Ling Zhenghai apologized on behalf of Ling Yaoyao, "The little girl is spoiled and can't speak properly. Wanyue, don't take to your heart !"

Lin Wanyue smiled and said, "No, Yaoyao's temperament is very cute!"

She quietly looked at Ling Xuan. He is as cold and domineering as she had seen in the holographic image, with extraordinary heroism.

However, he didn't even look at her a second time. He even answered her question with concise and indifferent words.

Although the dinner was very delicious, it was a bit unpleasant.

Regarding Lin Wanyue's desire to join the Nighthawks as an auxiliary pharmacy therapist, Ling Xuan only faintly asked her to submit her resume to the public recruitment office of the troops.

Ling Xuan had a cold and indifferent attitude towards everyone. He is never close to anyone, which added to his majesty in the army.

But using the same attitude towards a girl who is obviously interested in him... that is to decline.

He meant that he is not interested.

Lin Wanyue really wanted to rely on their 83% mental match to get close to Ling Xuan. Even if Ling Xuan didn't like her now, it could give her a chance to get along, but she didn't expect Ling Xuan is not even willing to get closer.

The original owner is a bit arrogant outside, but she is very close to her grandfather, Ling Zhenghai. She always thinks that Grandpa Ling lives alone and lonely, so she will come back to see him at least once a month. She is very good at acting like a baby.

Ling Tianyue and his wife were convinced that when Ling Yaoyao took out Ling Zhenghai as a reason for choosing the food assistant therapist degree, it was just as an excuse.

Although not she is not his biological granddaughter, Ling Zhenghai has always loved his little granddaughter.

Ling Xuan took a sip of tea and suddenly said, "Yaoyao chose the food supplementary therapy department. She said that even if the supplementary food she makes is awful, she believes that grandfather would prefer to eat your granddaughter's cooking."

Ling Zhenghai was stunned. He froze for a while, and his eyes are a little wet.

He touched his granddaughter's head again, but he said, "You stinky girl! What kind of food assistant department did you choose? What if you can't get married in the future?"

When people choose a wife, which one does not give priority to a pharmacy auxiliary therapist? Music assistant is also good too!

But food assistant therapist... is said to be the profession with the largest number of leftover women. Many people would rather eat food made by robots than marry a food assistant therapist not to encounter dark cuisine every day.

Ling Yaoyao is very self-confident. "Hmph, I am so cute and beautiful. Even if I don't rely on my own skill, many men want to marry me! My dad said it's not a big deal to get me a son-in-law to marry to our surname!"

Ling Xuan: "... ...Well, even if she doesn't want to marry, our family can afford her."

Ling Xuan paused and continued: "Also, Grandpa, I prefer to choose by myself."

That is to let Ling Zhenghai know that he does not want him to be a matchmaker.

Ling Zhenghai sadly said, "You both have a strong mind and do not want to listen to an old man."

......

After a while, the siblings sit in the military car and going back to their house. Ling Xuan saw that the little girl no longer hold his arm and looked like she is in a melancholy mood. He asked, "What do you have in mind?"

Ling Yaoyao asked, "Brother, what kind of girl do you like?"

'What kind of girl?'

Ling Xuan never thinks about this issue.

He has never paid special attention to any type of woman. He will not say a word to a woman if it is not necessary for official business.

The only woman he had contact with, except his mother, was Ling Yaoyao.

He glanced at Ling Yaoyao. "Why do you ask this? It has nothing to do with you."

Ling Yaoyao widened her eyes. "Of course it does! If you find me a very domineering sister-in-law who has a bad relationship with me. What to do if there is no harmony in the family?!"

Ling Xuan said strangely, "If I find someone, do I have to ask if you like her or not?"

Ling Yaoyao clapped her hands, "Oh, this is okay! I have to go through your review when looking for a boyfriend. Why could you find a girlfriend without asking my opinion?"

With that, Ling Yaoyao started to move in again. She sat next to Ling Xuan, shook his arms, and said coquettishly, "Brother, that's it! Come on, promise me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 1.4K 194
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
66.1K 4.2K 20
Till yesterday she was marring her brother's friend but suddenly ended up marring his college owner and a cold hearted person
1M 43.1K 90
Kenta Bernard, a seventeen-year-old, died of leukemia in the hospital and was reincarnated in a novel that he has yet to finish. He is the ill second...
75.1K 1.9K 69
"mom, dad, Im married!" lahat ng relatives namin ay nagulat sa announcment ko. Sino ba naman kasi ang mag aakala na ang unica ija ng pamilyang Letpr...