SPINO RANGER II {POWER RANGER...

By Hawks1986

Long ago, an alien named Keeper entrusted the greatest power in the universe to dinosaurs. Millions of years... More

Meet Kanan Matthews
Meet Keigo Takami
Meet Hizashi Yamada
CHAPTER 1: When Evil Stirs
CHAPTER 2: Forgive and Forget {Which Leads to a Forgotten Anniversary}
CHAPTER 3: Nightmare in Amber Beach
CHAPTER 4: A Date with Danger
CHAPTER 6: Forged Under Fire
CHAPTER 7: Run Home Koda
CHAPTER 8: Riches and Rags
CHAPTER 9: Besties 4Eva!
CHAPTER 10: Gone Fishin'
Meet Touya Todoroki
SPECIAL CHAPTER 1: A Nice White Surprise
CHAPTER 11: Love at First Fight
HALLOWEEN SPECIAL: Trick or Trial
CHAPTER 12: Ellie and Touya's Anniversary of Her Mother and His Wife's Death
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2: The Hero Gala has Arrived
CHAPTER 13: Recipe for Disaster
CHAPTER 14: Silver Secret
CHAPTER 15: Wings of Danger
CHAPTER 16: Freaky Frightday
CHAPTER 17: Worgworld
CHAPTER 18: The Rangers Rock!
CHAPTER 19: Edge of Extinction
CHAPTER 20: End of Extinction
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL: Here Comes Heximas

CHAPTER 5: Roar of the Red Ranger

146 1 0
By Hawks1986

{Kanan Matthews}

All of us were outside in the forest. Tyler showed us a map that he drew. "Is that supposed to be a map? It looks like a little kid drew it" Shelby said. Some of us laughed a little. "I was five, ok? And besides, it's waterproof. My dad used to say, it's great for the outdoors" Tyler said. "And to eat" Koda said. "No, Koda..." I started to say. "It's not for eating" Keigo said. 

"Let's see..." Tyler said. "I really don't trust that map" Shelby said. "Agreed" Hizashi said. Tyler started to look at the map, while tilting it a little. The rest of us were tilting our heads a little to follow it. "Here it is!" Tyler said as he went up to a pile of rocks. "That thing?" me, Keigo and Hizashi said. "Is it a pile of buried treasure?" Ivan asked. "Sort of" Tyler said as he was digging through it. "Guys, guys, here it is!" Tyler said as he took out the box.

"Me and my dad use to come camping here all the time. And each time we come, we would put something into this box. Letters and uh, photos and I continued the tradition ever since" Tyler said as he took out some items.

"Aw, no way...I caught this baseball when I was eight. I was really excited, dad told me he would be leaving on an expedition just before the day of my birthday party. He never made it to the party. I haven't seen him since" Tyler said.

"That's a sad tale indeed, my friend" Ivan said. "But hey, um...we know that you are going to find your dad" Chase said. "Yeah" I said. "Yeah man" Riley said. "This year's totem is my hat from the Dino Bite Café. It's not the hat that's important, it's all the friends that I made at the café" Tyler said.

Shelby went up to him. "Thanks for sharing this with us, Tyler. It's very special to you" Shelby said. The rest of us are walking away from the duo.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were now in the base. Chase and Ivan were doing some training. Koda and Shelby were watching the two of them doing some training. Me, Keigo and Hizashi were doing some final stuff on the paperwork since we're planning to go back to Japan tomorrow. Riley and Kendall were working on something on the computer. "So, this Dino Charger will only respond to the Red Energy Signature?" Riley asked. "It can rely on the Tyrannosaurus Rex Energy. Only Tyler will access T-Rex Super Charge Mode" Kendall said.

"Hey guys!" Tyler called out as he entered the base through the slide. "What happened to you, mate?" Chase asked. We were helping Tyler back up. "A monster attacked me in the woods and I didn't have my Energem. Out of nowhere, a Ranger saved me. I think it was the Aqua Ranger" Tyler said. Shelby just gasped.

"I hoped that this day would come, do you know his identity?" Keeper asked. "No, he was there and then he was gone. He didn't stick around and chat. I wonder..." Tyler said as he started to recall something. "Rusty, when I went to see Rusty in a cave, he asked me about my Energem, he seemed he seen an Energem before" Tyler said.

"Whoever it is, we must convince him to join us, the added strength could give us the edge that we need to destroy Heckyl" Keeper said. Suddenly, an alarm beeped and all of us went over to the computer. "Let's go test out your T-Rex Super Charge Mode" Kendall said as she handed Tyler the new Dino Charger. "Aw, cool! A new mode!" Chase said. "Yeah!" Riley said. All of us left the base.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were outside in an open field, Morphed. "Ok, moment of truth. Are you ready to go?" Kendall asked. "Yeah! I can't wait to see on what this thing can do" Tyler said. "You guys are going to love this" Kendall said.

"Stego Shield!" Koda said as he prepared his shield.

"Dino Charger! Ready!" Tyler shouted as he pressed the button on the Dino Charger and placed it into his Morpher.

"T-Rex Super Charger! Engage!" Tyler's Morpher said.

Tyler was about to energize the Dino Charger but he got himself electrocuted.

"Is he supposed to be acting like that?" I questioned.

"Tyler!" Shelby called out.

"This isn't right!" Kendall said.

"No, something wrong with Charger" Koda said.

Koda went over to Tyler.

"Tyler, you ok?" Koda asked.

Tyler's helmet scared Koda and fell onto the ground.

"Tyler, it's ok. We'll help you" Kendall said as she got pushed by him.

"He is acting like a T-Rex!" Shelby said.

Tyler started to attack Kendall.

"Tyler, you're hurting me! Please don't attack, it's me...Miss Morgan!" Kendall said.

"Tyler!" I said.

"Calm down, Tyler!" Hizashi said.

The two of us went over to try and stop him.

"What's going on?" Kendall said.

Me and Hizashi fell onto the ground as the two of us demorphed.

Tyler went away while the others went over to us.

"Are you guys ok?" Keigo asked as he went over to me while checking for any injures I might've got on my body.

"I'm fine...I think" I said.

"This not good!" Koda said.

"He's getting away!" Shelby said.

Tyler climbed up a hill with ease.

"Look at him, it's like he's thinking that he is a real Tyrannosaurus Rex!" Chase said.

"I don't know why it's malfunctioned! You guys need to find Tyler, I will meet you back at the base. Kanan, I need your help so you need to come back to the base too" Kendall said. 

"Ok" I said as Keigo took his helmet off, kissed my forehead and put his helmet back on as he was leaving with the others as I am going back to the base with Kendall.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

It's night time and the others were back at the base. Kendall was checking the computer while I was sorting out the new Dino Charger before I start to work on the clean version of the T-Rex Super Charger. "So, that's how they did it. Somehow, Heckyl managed to put a virus on my laptop and it caused T-Rex spirit to take over Tyler's mind" Kendall said. "So logically, we need to search again at sunrise" Riley said. "Yes, we really need to cover every inch of that forest" Ivan said. "Me and Kanan have been working on a new Dino Charger that may help us on capturing Tyler" Kendall said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

The next morning, the others were in Tyler's Jeep as me, Keigo and Hizashi were about to go into his car. "Remember, Tyler doesn't know that he's your friend, in his mind he's a ferocious T-Rex. I gave Kanan the new Hypnotize Charger and the clean version of the T-Rex Super Charger" Kendall said as I showed the others the two Dino Chargers.

Me, Keigo and Hizashi got into the car. "Miss Morgan, is there any chance that even a part of the real Tyler is still in there" Shelby asked. "It's possible" Kendall said. "If there's even a glimmer of the real Tyler left in that animal, I know where he will be" Shelby said as she was showing us the map. "Of course, the treasure" Ivan said. "You are a genius" Chase said. "You're just figuring that out?" I said. All of us were heading towards the location.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us arrived at the location and we saw a monster going past.

"He must be after Tyler" Shelby said.

"We not alone" Koda said.

Koda went to attack the monster.

"We will destroy your dino friend, right after we destroy you!"  Hunter said.

"Don't walk home about it just yet!" Hizashi said.

"It's Morphin' Time!" Shelby shouted.

"You mean losing time!" Ninja said.

"Dino Charger!" Shelby shouted. All of us held out our Dino Chargers.

"Ready!" we shouted as all of us Morphed.

"Dinosaur Might! Ready to Fight!" we shouted.

"Power Rangers!" Shelby shouted.

"Dino Super Charge!" all of us shouted.

"Head to the campsite and find Tyler! We can deal with these guys!" Shelby said. She handed Keigo the map.

"Ok Shelby!" Keigo said.

"We're on it!" I said.

Me and Keigo just arrived at the campsite.

"Tyler, are you there?" Keigo asked.

"Hey, what's that?" I questioned as the two of us went to the box.

"His box of memories has been dug up!" Keigo said.

"Hey! That's Tyler and his dad when he was little!" I said as I picked up the picture that I saw on the ground.

The two of us heard some growling behind us.

"Uh, that isn't my stomach growling!" Keigo said.

The two of us saw Tyler coming up to us.

"Hey, mate! How's it going?" Keigo said.

"Stay calm, ok, we were just dropping by to say..." I started to say.

"Dino Hypnotize Charger! Engage!" my Blaster said as I placed the Hypnotize Charger into it.

"Sleep well! Hypno Blast!" I said as I fired at Tyler.

Tyler fell asleep.

"That's great, I've hypnotized him!" I said.

Suddenly, Tyler woke up.

"Or anger-tized him!" Keigo said.

"This doesn't look good!" me and Keigo said as Tyler started to attack us.

Tyler continued to attack us while we were dodging his attacks.

"No! Tyler, please stop!" Keigo said.

"This isn't you, Tyler!" I said.

"We're your friends!" Keigo said.

"You're not a T-Rex!" I said.

"And we're not your lunch!" Keigo said.

The two of us got pushed back a little.

"Tyler, we're begging you, please stop!" me and Keigo said.

The Aqua Ranger appeared to push Tyler back a little.

"It's him!" Keigo said.

"The Aqua Ranger!" I said.

"Stay back! I got this! I'm not going to hurt you" the Aqua Ranger said.

"Be careful!" Keigo said.

"He's our friend!" I said.

Tyler and the Aqua Ranger started to fight.

"I'm not your enemy! It's me!" the Aqua Ranger said as he demorphed in front of us.

 "I'm your dad!" James said.

"What?" me and Keigo said.

"He looks just like his picture!" Keigo said.

"The Aqua Energem must've stopped him aging!" I said.

James broke Tyler out of the mind control.

"Tyler!" me and Keigo called out.

Tyler fell onto the ground as he demorphed.

James went over to his son.

"Dad? Dad, you are alive!" Tyler said as the two of them hugged.

"Your - Your a Ranger?" Tyler said.

"I guess we both are!" James said.

My Dino Com beeped.

"Kanan! Keigo! Did you find Tyler? We really need a hand back here" Hizashi said.

"We found more then just Tyler! We're on the way!" I said.

"Sorry to break up the reunion but they need us!" Keigo said.

"Thanks you two, for finding me" Tyler said.

"Don't thank us..." I started to say.

"Shelby was the one who knew you would be here" Keigo said.

"It's time for you to meet the rest of my friends! Come on!" Tyler said as the four of us started to head back to the others.

All of us arrived to where the others are.

"There they are!" Keigo said.

"We really need to help them! Come on!" I said.

All of us regrouped.

"Ten Rangers! Soon to be none!" Ninja said.

"Me and Kendall made a new T-Rex Super Charger, you shouldn't have any problems with this one!" I said as I handed it to Tyler.

"Awesome! Let me handle this guy! He is going to get T-Wrecked!" Tyler said.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Summon T-Rex Super Charge Zord!" Tyler shouted as he summoned the T-Rex Super Charge Morpher.

"T-Rex Super Charge Morpher! Activate!" Tyler shouted as he got into his T-Rex Super Charge Mode.

"Nice one!" Riley said.

"Awesome!" Shelby said.

"It's epic!" I said.

Tyler ended up defeating Ninja. 

🐤MEGAZORD BATTLE🐤

Ninja grew really big.

"Super Charge worked really great! Now it is your turn, Rexy!" Tyler said as his Super Charge Morpher changed back into his T-Rex Zord.

"Are you ready, guys? Let form our Megazord! T-Rex Zord! Ha!" Tyler shouted as he threw his T-Rex Charger.

"Dino Chargers! Ready! Summon Zords!" me and Keigo shouted as the two of us summoned the Pachy Zord and the Plesio Zord.

"Dino Chargers! Engage! Zords Combine! Plesio Charge Megazord: Pachy-Rex Formation! Ready!"

All of us formed the Plesio Charge Megazord: Pachy-Rex Formation.

"Dino Drive! Activate!" we shouted as all of us got into Dino Drive.

"Dino Charger! Ready! Dino Super Drive Saber!" Tyler shouted as he summoned the Dino Super Drive Saber and placed the Dino Charger into it.

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Tyler shouted as all of us got into Dino Super Drive.

All of us got into the cockpit.

"Woah! This is awesome Tyler!" James said.

"You have said it, dad! Now, follow my lead!" Tyler said.

"Let's do this!" Tyler and James said.

"Have some Ninja Throwing Stars!" Ninja said as he attacked us.

"This guy means business!" Tyler said.

"Let's use the T-Rex Zord!" Ivan said.

"That is a great idea!" Tyler said.

"T-Rex Zord! Power Blast!" we shouted as all of us attacked Ninja.

"Dino Super Drive! Activate!" Tyler shouted.

The T-Rex Charger. Para Charger, Stego Charger, Raptor Charger, Tricera Charger, Spino Charger and the Carno Charger got placed into the Dino Super Drive Saber.

"Dino Charger! Engage!" the Dino Charger said.

"Dino Super Charge Saber! Galactic Blast!" we shouted as all of us destroyed Ninja.

"Monster Extinct!" Tyler said.

🐤SPINO RANGER II🐤

All of us were back at the area where Tyler and James buried the box. "So...you've found the Energem ten years ago?" Riley asked. "Yeah, when the cave collapsed. Now, that's a story itself" James said.

"I know Tyler's dad was a Ranger for like ten years but neither of us knew that there were other Energems" Rusty said. "Until you saw mine" Tyler said. "Yeah, when I saw your Energem, I was like blown away" Rusty said.

"Suddenly, I had hoped that I could quit running and telling you that I was alive. So I hid and I saw you testing out your Super Charge Mode, I was really relieved when I saw you Morph into the Red Ranger. But when you went wild and took off. I had a feeling on where to look" James said.

"Never giving up seems to run in your family" Shelby said. Tyler and James laughed. "Guys, it's getting late, we should probably head back" Riley said. "Me and Tyler will catch up to you later" James said. "No worries, mate" Chase said.

All of us left Tyler and James to have some father and son bonding time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 6 27
Long ago, Earth's greatest ninjas sacrificed themselves to keep the universe safe from the monster Galvanax. Ten years later, the Rangers fought many...
382 2 8
What happens when the Dark Energem corrupts an innocent girl and her brother into the worst beings the galaxies ever heard of? The Dino Charge ranger...
5.7K 72 22
*We DO NOT own anything from Power Rangers Dino Charge or Super Charge!* Sometime after the Dino Super Charge series ended, a new threat will reign...
87.2K 2.2K 43
Kylie wants to be a journalist and is starting her career by writing a blog. She tried blogging about fashion and beauty, but with the amount of blog...