The Daily Life Of The Command...

Galing kay EternalCt

The duty of a Commander has a lot of responsibilities which need to be taken with extreme care to ensure ever... Higit pa

|Petition Zone|
|Someone I Can Trust|
|Sleeping Together Be Like...|
|Artificial Feelings|
|The Lonely Battleship|
|An Extreme Love!|
|A Possessive Kitsune|
|A Maid's Dedication|
|A Jealous Pirate|
|That Shiny Smile|
|Take Care of Yourself|

|Being Jealous/Possessive Be Like...|

756 22 6
Galing kay EternalCt

------------------------

I'm always open to suggestions in these sorts of chapters, I'm all ears.

------------------------

|HMS Monarch|

Considering the fact that you're the only person whom Monarch really trusts, if she catches you talking with any of her sisters, especially KGV or Wales, she will make sure to only give you the silent and harsh treatment until you properly apologize for doing such a thing even if it sounds exaggerated to behave like that just because of a mere conversation that didn't have any hidden motives.

"-..."

Monarch is silent and with both arms crossed while giving you a death stare awaiting for you to give her a proper apology.

Such childish behavior is cute in some way or another as she rarely acts sort of possessive towards you and makes sure none of her sisters approach you more than necessary.

|USS New Jersey|

With the energetic and teasing behavior New Jersey has, it's not a surprise that she will get immediately jealous if she sees you with somebody else, especially if it's someone from the Sakura Empire.

However, she won't be so open about it and will throw at you indirect comments on random occasions to tease you in different ways, most of the time acting as the victim or pretending to be hurt by your actions of talking with someone else who isn't she.

"-It is truly a pity how easily can someone be replaced, don't you think Commander? How lonely I feel..."

This will only last until you either buy her favorite ice cream flavor or decide to take her on some sort of date, upon doing this she will not only become more close to you but will also watch closely who you talk to.

You might want to avoid saying that Musashi would win against New Jersey in a duel between both in front of her.

|KMS Prinz Eugen|

Similar to New Jersey, Prinz Eugen will rarely show directly her jealousy when seeing you too clingy with someone else, instead, she will prefer to tease you in all sorts of ways about it until you tell her that you prefer her over anybody else.

And honestly speaking, Prinz knows exactly how to make you fall for her, she has a lot of tricks under her sleeve that will be used against you if necessary.

"-Are you into that sort of stuff about cheating on someone, mmh? You're quite the special case, Commander"

You had to explain to Prinz that she mistook the situation, but she won't stop at all as her usual nature is to tease you as a way to also show her affection.

|IJN Kaga|

Unlike her sister, Kaga is much more reserved when it comes to her emotions or feelings towards the Commander. Even so, that doesn't mean she won't be jealous when seeing you with someone else who isn't her or her sister.

Kaga will be a little bit too straightforward when speaking her mind with you using that harsh voice of hers to make you understand how serious she is about this topic in particular.

"-Are you interested in someone else, Commander? Who is she?"

Even if she tries to hide it, Kaga seems to be slightly mad at you for this even after you explained that nothing was happening with anybody.

|HMS Dido|

Dido shows a whole different sort of jealousy whenever she sees you with somebody else, especially if it's another maid such as her sister Sirius or Belfast herself.

"-Please Master... Don't discard me like a broken doll, I promise I will be better..."

Dido tends to think that she's the problem and that you're ignoring her because she's not useful or good enough unlike the rest of the maids.

This, of course, is just a mere and exaggerated overthinking by the light cruiser as you have explained to her multiple times that you would never do such a thing to her and that she's as good as everyone else.

|SN Chapayev|

Chapayev knows exactly when you're talking to someone, it doesn't matter where you are she will always know exactly when or who you speak to as if she were observing you from the distance all day and night. She has a whole different definition of jealousy and will indirectly tell you how she feels about it.

Not only that, but the Soviet light cruiser has a curious habit of sometimes treating you like a pet, specifically speaking, a dog.

If that wasn't enough, she enjoys using chains for different purposes, in this case, it's already obvious how she would use it with you.

"-Say Commander... Do you like chains? I feel like they are the best method to remind someone their place and keep them by someone's side as long as it's necessary"

You might want to start praying.

|RN Littorio|

Littorio is a complicated matter when it comes to her feelings or true intentions, rumors say that she has some sort of harem with multiple ships around the base, but at the same time, she only has eyes for the Commander.

If anyone gets too clingy to you, she will most likely express her jealousy by flirting with whoever ship you're talking to in order to get rid of any competition so they fall for her instead of falling for you as weird as it sounds.

"-A harem you say? I have no idea what you might be talking about Commander, as my interest only relies upon somebody else in particular, haha~!"

Upon saying that, she will give you a bright and good-smelling crimson flower along with some cliche words about how nicely you look today.

|MFN Gascogne|

Due to her robotic behavior and personality, Gascogne doesn't really know what jealousy is, instead, she tends to be a bit more possessive when it comes to being around you as she considers you as her "Master" and as such, will do anything at her hand to keep you safe and satisfied.

"-Master, I do highly recommend that you avoid engaging in unnecessary conversations or interactions while on duty as it only delays you and doesn't contribute to your objective at all, please make sure to only talk to me if you require anything"

At least it's not that bad, Gascogne is quite fast when it comes to doing the paperwork and it is sweet to see someone like her who doesn't have many human emotions to slightly express them in one way or another.

|IJN Taihou|

The moment Taihou saw you talking with someone else, she would enter into her usual crazy and possessive behavior to express her intense jealousy caused just by seeing you with another Kansen who isn't herself.

This craziness of Taihou is simply manifested by her sneaking either into your bedroom or office while you're in or away, it can be quite a mystery what she does alone when you're not around.

If you're around however, she will do a n y t h i n g to catch your attention by either complimenting you in an exaggerated way or trying to tease you using her body that is barely covered by those clothes she usually wears.

"-Taihou loves you a lot Commander and doesn't wish to see you with anyone else who isn't she, otherwise... Some unwished things might happen, hehe...~"

It's impossible to guess what she might do.

|PRAN Harbin|

Harbin is a very direct and sincere girl when it comes to saying what she thinks even if it hurts you in the process.

When jealous, Harbin won't hesitate to tell you about it and will force you to go out together to have you for herself at least for a couple of hours.

Unlike others, she doesn't have a possessive personality but is rather someone who is perhaps a bit too attached to you.

What she likes the most is to drink wine along with you, as long as you keep her company while doing so, she will be happy and will leave all the jealousy aside.

"-What matters if we drink one or two glasses of wine? Let's enjoy the moment and get drunk together, Commander!"

You took a while to recover from that night...

|USS Hornet|

Hornet is not the type to be jealous when seeing you with someone else, instead, she will most likely ask you who the kansen you're interested in to give you some advice even if you explained to her multiple times that it was just a mere conversation and that there was no romance involved.

This might sound normal, but the truth is that behind all this supportive and kind facade, Hornet meticulously takes notes of what you talk about or your particular interests. She in particular is someone who seems to be one step ahead of any situation and knows almost everything about what you like, with the purpose of eliminating any competition she might have.

"-Say, Commander? Have ya' fallen in love with me all over again? Look, I'm gonna make this simple for you. You got two choices, Yes or Yes?"

She won't take a no as an answer that's for sure.

|SMS Emden|

Emden is... A whole new case when it comes to jealousy or being possessive with you as she won't accept in the slightest to see you getting clingy with anyone that isn't herself, even Taihou or Akagi have their limits, but this German light cruiser, in particular, doesn't know about that.

Often referring to you as her "Darling/Dear Human" she tends to act as if she owns you despite the fact that you are the one in charge. This only gets worse when her alter ego appears and treats you not only as some sort of toy but also makes sure to remind you that she's much superior to you.

Her jealousy can be quite extreme as she will probably treat you in a harsh way or just degrade you as if you were nothing but a simple and useless human to her.

"-Dear human, you shouldn't even have the right to stare at me, not when you're being so disobedient to my will of making you mine. Is this your way to rebel against me? How disappointing"

Perhaps the only way to calm her down is to "submit" to her as she always wanted from the beginning.

|IJN Zuikaku|

The thing about Zuikaku is that she's indeed quite jealous, but only when seeing you around Enterprise either if you're talking with her or watching while she is training.

It doesn't matter for Zuikakuif you're with anyone, but if that person is Enterprise then prepare for a wave of jealousy coming by the Japanese aircraft carrier which will do anything to avoid you getting close to the Grey Ghost so you can only pay attention to her.

"-I'm much stronger than the Grey Ghost, Commander, just watch me!"

The honest truth is that she doesn't want to lose your interest and wants you to do the same you do with Enterprise but with her instead, either talking or giving her some company while she's training.

|SN Kiev|

Kiev is someone reserved with her own thoughts and just speaks the necessary, so it's not an easy task to guess if she's acting jealous or not.

One thing is true however, she will get sort of jealous if you're giving headpats to someone else.

That's correct, Kiev enjoys getting headpats from you as according to her it makes her feel "safe" and "accepted", she has grown attached to that little show of affection from you when it comes to praising her.

"-If it's okay with you, I would prefer to be the only one you can give headpats to from now on..."

She seems to be quite serious about this request in particular and won't accept a "no" as an answer. Rumors around the base say that the Commander's headpats are magic.

|HMS Nelson|

The epitome of the tsundere type of personality, Nelson can be really difficult to deal with as she will never admit being jealous when seeing you with somebody else and would rather make excuses to justify herself often saying that you are not capable enough of being the Commander of the whole fleet.

She doesn't really hate you but has certain troubles expressing her feelings when it comes to this sort of stuff. She won't doubt treating you harshly to express in an indirect way that she's mad at you.

"-What!? Of course, I'm not jealous, it is not as if I like you anyways, you don't even have the capability to be my Commander, mmhp!"

She's been ignoring you for a while now after saying that. At least she's honest with her words.

|RN Giulio Cesare|

Similar to Zuikaku, Giulio Cesare is not someone jealous, except if she sees you spending time with Warspite. This is all because of her backstory with the Royal Navy battleship during the war period.

She's been training hard just to duel Warspite so they can finally settle things down about who's the strongest. This also requires, for some reason, for you to pick up a side between both.

"-You should be cheering up for me, Commander. Or what, do you prefer her over me? Is that it?"

You explained to her multiple times that you don't have any favorites, but Giulio keeps insisting that you not only be by her side but also help her train.

The thing is that Warspite is usually busy being the right hand and assistant of Queen Elizabeth so she doesn't have much time to have a duel with the Italian battleship anyway.

|USS Bataan|

Bataan is not someone who is jealous of seeing you with someone else, as a matter of fact, she doesn't really care about that as long as you're happy with whoever person you're spending time with.

Due to the fact of being a bit reserved and humble with herself, she will still be as nice to you as she's been since the day you first met each other, showing you her kind and gentle behavior that hides the great respect and admiration she has for you even when seeing you with someone else.

"-I'll always be here for you, Commander... Hehe, as long as you're happy, I'm happy too!"

She's such a pure soul that it is hard not to praise her.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

453 7 8
Ever since the day he was born, Azur lane held a special place in Cade's heart. Now, as a grown man, he has been called upon to lead the kansens, to...
7.5K 224 18
-Book two- The latest attack on Azur Lane had left all stationed there in a state of sorrow. With the fall of someone dear to them, the ships would b...
51.1K 430 6
You are the newest Commander at the Royal Navy. However their are not that many men commanders, and the last commander at the Royal Navy was a man wh...
59.7K 994 28
I am USS Long Beach, after being dismantled I was transported to another world and threatened with death by a goddess, so now I will cooperate with t...