Draco's Hufflepuff | Emerging

honeysucklebuttercup

"Please don't, for one second, ever doubt my love for you. That's the only thing I'm sure of." ** What happen... Еще

A/N
One: Aching
Two: Exceeds Expectations
Three: Knockturn Alley
Four: Hogwarts Express
Five: Tutor
Six: Illuminate
Seven: Flustered
Eight: Mesmerising
Nine: Solace
Ten: Caught
Eleven: Muffliato
Twelve: Revolting
Thirteen: Ashamed
Fourteen: The Boathouse
Fifteen: Shattered
Sixteen: Conceited
Seventeen: Dumbledore's Office
Eighteen: Amortentia
Nineteen: Obsessive
Twenty: Madam Puddifoots
Twenty-One: Revelation
Twenty-Two: Conflict
Twenty-Three: Surprises
Twenty-Four: Jealousy
Twenty-Five: Traitor
Twenty-Six: Anguish
Twenty-Seven: Nightmare
Twenty-Eight: Eavesdropping
Twenty-Nine: Neville Longbottom
Thirty: Betrayed
Thirty-One: Reputation
Thirty-Two: Veritaserum
Thirty-Three: Reconcile
Thirty-Four: Courtyard Duel
Thirty-Five: Hospital Wing
Thirty-Six: Winter Ball
Thirty-Seven: Official
Thirty-Eight: Malfoy Manor
Thirty-Nine: Incarcerous
Forty: Christmas Eve
Forty-One: Christmas Day
Forty-Two: Boxing Day
Forty-Three: Marked
Forty-Four: Hair Wash
Forty-Five: The Malfoys
Forty-Six: Muggle London
Forty-Seven: New Year's Eve
Forty-Eight: New Year's Day
Fifty: Birthday Wishes
Fifty-One: Devotion
Fifty-Two: Inhibitions
Fifty-Three: Emerging
Fifty-Four: Devastation
Fifty-Five: Decompress
Fifty-Six: Disaster
Fifty-Seven: Slytherin Party
Fifty-Eight: Humiliation
Fifty-Nine: Altercation
Sixty: Cursed
Sixty-One: Valentine's Day
Sixty-Two: Detention
Sixty-Three: Poisoned
Sixty-Four: Apathetic
Sixty-Five: Outburst
Sixty-Six: Catatonic
Sixty-Seven: Grief
Sixty-Eight: Emptiness
Sixty-Nine: Worthless
Seventy: Calming Draught
Seventy-One: Sectumsempra
Seventy-Two: Refusal
Seventy-Three: Blindsided
Seventy-Four: The Boggart
Seventy-Five: Rumours
Seventy-Six: Slug Club
Seventy-Seven: Animosity
Seventy-Eight: Insufferable Bitch
Seventy-Nine: Backstabber
Eighty: Dark Mark
Eighty-One: Haunting
Eighty-Two: Doubt
Eighty-Three: Gone
Thank You & Book Three
Bonus: Draco Malfoy

Forty-Nine: Portkey

119 0 0
honeysucklebuttercup

A/N: There are mentions/a very brief description of house elf abuse and implied child abuse in this chapter.

**

Friday, 3rd January, 1997

I had been laying in Draco's arms wide awake for the past hour. I barely slept the night before, because every time I closed my eyes, I was hit with nasty, unwanted memories. Usually what happened in Professor Lupin's classroom back in November or any argument I've had with Draco.

My spine was pressed against Draco's body, and I was just laid in silence, feeling the way his chest rose and fell. One of Draco's arms were draped over my waist and the other was underneath my head, almost like a pillow.

I was supposed to go home yesterday, but because the Ministry of Magic employees were still on their Christmas break, it couldn't get set up until today. Lucius had to pull in a favour from someone who worked there.

I was having to use a Portkey to get back to the castle, and it turned out that even a convicted Death Eater could get anything they wanted if they had enough Galleons and connections.

The only silver lining was I got to spend one more day with Draco. We did absolutely nothing yesterday, except simply enjoy one another's company. It was actually a really special day, all things considered. We ate at the kitchen island, and it was as close to being alone as we could be.

It was my birthday in two days' time, and I wasn't looking forward to it whatsoever, now that I knew I'd be away from Draco. There was a dull ache in my chest, and it was getting heavier by the minute.

Not even Draco stirring and bringing me closer into his arms made the feeling go away, if anything, it just made it all feel ten times worse.

"Good morning, darling. You okay?" Draco said in that delicious, gravelly morning voice, kissing my shoulder,

"Yeah, I'm fine, how are you?" I muttered, cursing myself for sounding colder than intended to,

"Don't lie to me, I know you're not, because I'm not okay either," Draco groaned, taking my hand in his and intertwining our fingers, "I'll never forgive them for making you go back to Hogwarts early and without me,"

I swallowed deeply, not knowing what to say back. So, instead, I just kissed Draco's hand that was attached to mine. He then in turn kissed my neck.

With our hands still clasped together, Draco slid our fists up underneath my pyjama top. My stomach rolled as his skin brushed against mine. Our hands released and he began tracing over the bumps of my hardened nipple with his thumb.

Draco kissed my shoulder, and he began kneading my breast with his palm. He was pushing his cock into the space between my thighs. I had to try really hard not to push back.

"Do you think we should, Draco?" I whispered, glad that he couldn't see my flushed cheeks,

"You're leaving this manor in a few hours, and I need you in any way I can have you. So, yes, darling, I think without a doubt we should," Draco said, his voice and low and deep.

His hand left my breasts and travelled down beneath my pyjama shorts. His finger slipped easily between my folds, and I moaned as he grazed my clit. I bit down on my bottom lip to stop myself being too loud.

"Get on your back and spread those pretty legs for me, baby," Draco demanded.

I did so without hesitation and Draco yanked down my silk shorts. He disposed of them down over the side of his bed. He smirked down at me, and my breathing was heavy with anticipation.

He plunged his middle and fore finger deep into my core as he was knelt in between my legs. I was already soaking wet, and he'd barely touched me.

"Mmm... look at you, Madeline. All of that, for me?" Draco asked, positioning my legs into the way he wanted.

I nodded in response.

"I want to make you feel so good, my love. I want to worship you and help you come undone. I want to show you exactly what it is you do to me – what I am always craving to do to you," Draco growled, running his hands along my thighs.

Draco then pecked soft kisses along my stomach and across the top of my pussy. He was looking at me as though he would die if he didn't have me – like he needed me there and then.

He looked up at me through his eyelashes as he dove his head down between my legs, using the tip of his tongue to flick slowly up and down over my clit. My back arched instantly.

I could almost feel his smirking as he quickened the pace, now using more of the flat edge of his tongue along my slick folds. I gripped his sheets, not knowing what else to do with my hands.

My hips were bucking against his mouth, and he had wrapped his arms around my thighs to help keep my body still. His tongue was darting in and out of my entrance, and every so often, he would suck on the outer side of my pussy.

My stomach was tightening with pleasure, the way he was making everything about me, as he always did. He licked slow and deliberate strips up my needy hole, kissing my folds as he did so.

Draco was lapping his tongue over my swollen and throbbing clit, moving his concentration there again. Even with Draco holding my legs down, it was almost impossible not to writhe underneath him.

He moved his arms off my thighs because I think he actually quite liked the way I was moving. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Draco was now stroking his cock as he was using his mouth to make me feel good. That turned me on more than anything else in the world, knowing he was feeling that way over me.

After seeing Draco touch himself, I was almost gushing because of how much I liked it. I glanced over again but he had stopped. I couldn't even find it in me to feel embarrassed about it either. The wet noises were louder than ever, and I think he liked that.

I pushed myself further onto his face to get even more of him. Draco's tongue was flicking slower and harder, really worshipping me, as he put it. My legs were beginning to tremble, and the familiar wave of climax was beginning to wash over me.

As though he knew I was close to the edge, he began fucking me with his middle finger at the same time as using his tongue on it. My legs had spread even wider, and I was more or less fucking Draco's face as he was pleasuring me.

I wailed and cried as I let go and let the orgasm ripple through me, it felt too good, I thought I was going to pass out. Letting me ride the wave out, he gently kissed and kitten-licked my throbbing pussy, using my cum to massage my folds.

He smirked with a smug satisfaction as he got back up onto his knees, staring down at my heavy chest, rising, and falling rapidly, panting as I laid in the euphoria.

"Will you touch yourself for me again, Draco? I want to watch you," I whispered through shaky breath.

Not saying anything back, he obeyed my request without hesitation. He was deliberately stroking his shaft, our eyes locked as he did so. He ran his thumb over his pre-cum and used that on his rock-solid cock. Draco was moaning as he looked down at me.

"Touch yourself for me too, Madeline, show me how I make you feel," Draco said, his voice was deep, hoarse, and so sexy.

I gasped as my fingers travelled down to my aching and sensitive clit; my body jolted at the contact. There was something so raw and carnal about what we were doing – touching ourselves but in front of each other.

I could barely move because it felt overwhelmingly good. My skin was both sweaty and cold, my eyes were glassy, and nothing was running through my mind apart from Draco.

My eyebrows knitted as I rubbed small circles on my pulsing clit, my stomach was twisting, and my other hand was trembling. I squeezed my breast to channel some of that energy someplace else.

It looked as though Draco was having to really concentrate on not stroking himself too fast, but I could tell he wanted to. He was going from base to tip in slow motion, his eyes darting from my pussy to my flushed face.

He shifted his hips so that the tip of his cock was brushing my entrance. It was as though I just needed to pull him into me, but we were still mutually touching ourselves. It might have been one of the sexiest things we'd ever done together... and that's saying something.

Draco guided his cock into my aching core, and I moved my hand away once he was fully inside me. However, as he began thrusting slowly he grabbed my hand back and put it back on my pussy.

"I want you to cum again when I'm inside you," Draco grunted, using my own hand to rub my clit.

Draco was barely moving his hips, but I could tell he was close to finishing. Both of our hands were massaging my clit simultaneously. I couldn't even moan at this point; I could have cried it felt that good.

Everything inside me had gone all fuzzy and heavy. My walls were tightening around Draco and his movements had gotten harder and faster. I could almost feel him hit the lining of my stomach. Each time I went to drop my hand, he would put it right back.

He bent down and kissed me on the mouth as he pounded into me. My body was shaking underneath him, as a second orgasm hit me suddenly and out of nowhere. Our kisses were muffling my screams.

Draco slipped his tongue into my mouth and instantly, both of our tongues were dancing over each other's. Our skin was stuck together, and our chests were both heaving rapidly.

Our mouths separated and Draco pressed his forehead on mine, groaning as he exploded, his white, sticky liquid filling me up. He thrust every last drop, flooding my walls with it.

I could feel it dripping down my arse, but he was still slowly bucking his hips, like he was making it last as long as possible, not that I minded much, of course.

Draco collapsed on top of me, and I wrapped my arms around him. I kissed his shoulder and ran my fingertips up and down his back. My cheek was pressed up against his bicep and his face was nuzzled in my neck.

I was feeling a mixture of intense sadness, pure euphoria, and a desperate longing. I could have burst into tears there and then, but I didn't want to ruin the moment, so I blinked my eyes quickly and concentrated on the sensation of being in Draco's arms.

**

A house elf knocked on Draco's bedroom door and told us that I would be collected just before lunchtime. The Malfoys usually had their lunch between 1:00pm and 2:00pm. It was now 1:10pm, so I was just listening out for another knock.

We were sat on his bed together, fully dressed and just sitting in silence. I was wearing some black Muggle denims, a dark grey cable-knit jumper, and my black double-breasted coat. My hair was dead straight and hanging over my shoulders.

I wished I could have a few more days with Draco, I couldn't believe our time together was already over. It felt like I only arrived at Malfoy Manor yesterday.

My leg was bouncing up and down and the only thing that could be heard was Draco's heavy breathing. Draco helped me pack the majority of my trunk the night before. Although it took about two hours longer than necessary because he kept stopping to kiss me, hold me, and whisper sweet apologies.

He kept telling me over and over again how sorry he was and he badly he wanted to come back with me. It absolutely crushed me to know he was feeling just as rubbish I was – but it was also strangely comforting too.

Just as I was about to open my mouth to say something to Draco, there was a knock on his bedroom door. My heart dropped into my stomach because I knew exactly what that was going to be.

The same house elf as before walked through with an apologetic look on their face. It looked as though they were shaking slightly, I wondered whether Mr. or Mrs. Malfoy had just punished them for something.

"Young Master Malfoy, it is time for me to escort your Miss to the front parlour. Master Malfoy has now set up the Portkey for the Young Miss and she needs to return back to the castle," the house elf bowed their head.

They then took my trunk and both my belongings, and they vanished in a second. I looked to Draco and my lip quivered. No words were being shared because we were both clearly thinking the same thing.

I don't want to leave you.

None of this is fair.

I hate that we're being torn away from each other again.

**

As soon as we reached the top of the staircase, I could hear a screaming match between Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy. I couldn't hear exactly what they were arguing about, but I could understand the just through the tone of their raised voices that it was something bad.

Draco and I exchanged a look. I wanted to tell him to come back with me, as I didn't want to leave him there in that environment, but no words would escape from my mouth. So, instead, Draco knitted his eyebrows and shrugged his shoulders.

A house elf whimpered and rubbed the back of their head as they walked out of Mr. Malfoy's office. My heart jumped as I noticed a fresh, nasty cut on the side of their head, but I daren't say anything about it.

"Young Master Malfoy, you're needed with Master Malfoy in his office. Young Miss, you are to meet Mistress Malfoy in the front parlour as arranged," the sad-sounding house elf said shakily,

"I don't fucking think so-"

"I'm terribly sorry, Young Master Malfoy, I was just relaying what Master Malfoy told me to say to you," the house elf said, bowing their head,

"Draco! In here now!" Mr. Malfoy roared from his office, sounding genuinely terrifying, "Tell that fucking Half-blood to go to the parlour whilst you're at it!"

"Wait here for me, darling. I'm just going in to tell him that I'm going with you," Draco bent down and kissed me on the lips.

Draco walked through the door to his father's office after giving me a weak smile before twisting the brass knob.

The house elf was tugging on the arm of my coat and trying to drag me along. I was trying to keep my feet sank to the ground, but the house elf was surprisingly strong.

"If you don't come with me, Young Miss, I will get punished again. I do not wish to receive another beating, so please, cooperate and come with me. I will make sure to bring Young Master Malfoy to you straight away," the house elf whispered to me.

I finally let the elf move me, as I didn't want to be responsible for them getting hurt again. They spoke in a tone of voice I hadn't heard from any of the house elves who worked here.

**

I slowly turned the doorknob of the front parlour, wondering why the door was closed. Sitting on one of the sofas, with one leg crossed over the other, was Draco's mother. She was smiling, but not in a very friendly way.

"H-hello, Mrs. Malfoy," I said to her politely, feeling the weight of her presence, "I just wanted to say thank you for your hospitality and allowing me to stay in your home,"

The front parlour, which Draco and I shared so many happy times together, was now bare and the Christmas decorations were all taken down. It felt smaller somehow. It was as if all the air in the room had dissipated. I was picking at the skin of my finger, feeling very intimidated and uncomfortable.

"Well, it's been a pleasure, Miss. Parsons. Thank you for keeping my son company," Narcissa smiled back at me, but I could tell she still didn't particularly mean it.

She gestured to the silver drinking goblet in front of her on the coffee table. It was beautiful, really. It was encrusted with opals, diamonds, and sapphires, with a serpent wrapped around the stem. There were also some Runes all around the base of the goblet. Even their Portkeys were elegant and classy, for goodness sake.

"Well, touch it then," Mrs. Malfoy huffed, her tone a little impatient,

"But I haven't said goodbye to Draco properly yet-"

"He's not coming to see you, I'm sorry. You can give up the act now, young lady. I know exactly why you've got your claws into my son," Mrs. Malfoy said coolly, spitefully... her eyes staring down at me.

I understood what she meant; she didn't need to say the words out loud. I was both horrified and offended that Mrs. Malfoy would think that of me. I wasn't sure how I could prove to everyone that I could not care less about Draco's wealth.

Regardless of what I overheard the other night, speaking about me behind my back to Lucius Malfoy, she's always been alright to my face. Draco's mother had always been as nice as she could to me, and I appreciated that.

"I love him, Mrs. Malfoy," I said. My lip was quivering, and my voice cracked at the end,

"You really think I'm meant to believe that? You could have chosen to be with anyone... yet, you go after my son," Narcissa said, her tone incredibly accusatory,

"I honestly-"

"I'm sure you mean well, and it might not even be intentionally. But a girl of your background and your class does not belong with someone like my son," Mrs. Malfoy said a little coldly, trying to sound maternal, but failing to do so.

I just looked at her incredulously, not knowing what to say. It felt as though all the air in my lungs had vanished now as well.

Before anything else could be said, however, there was a huge commotion happening outside. My head whipped backwards at the noise.

"Let me through, father!" Draco screamed from outside, "Madeline, are you still in there?!"

"Yes, Draco, I am!" I shouted back, managing to find some courage from somewhere deep within,

"You never shut this door. Open it now, I'm fucking warning you!" Draco screamed again, and his voice full of fury.

There was a muffled response, which I couldn't make out.

"Just use the Portkey and everything will be restored to how it was before. You don't want to be responsible for him getting hurt, do you?" Narcissa whispered, her tone now bordering vicious,

"You'd never hurt him-" I cut my sentence short, I was so scared I could throw up.

"I swear- fuck- if you don't let me see her, I'm going to fucking kill you!" Draco spat, his voice getting louder and more aggressive.

Draco was pounding on the door; I could hear him trying all sorts of spells and hexes to open it up. Mrs. Malfoy took hold of the sleeve of my coat and tried to force my hand onto to the Portkey goblet.

"Let me say goodbye to her! I won't tell you again!" Draco yelled.

I kept trying to hear his father's replies, but I couldn't. I refused to look back at Draco's mother, even though I was struggling to get her hand off me. I very rarely felt rage, and like I could be violent. I'm a firm believer that violence should be the absolute last resort, but I could easily hurt his parents right now.

"She belongs with me; I don't fucking care what you or anyone fucking says," Draco spat. I could literally feel his temper in my veins, "Say something to me, Madeline, let me know you're still there!"

"I am, Draco, I'm still here, I promise-"

He then managed to find a way to break through the magically-locked door, because it suddenly and loudly blasted wide open. If it weren't for the fact he was standing in the doorframe, I would have been frightened.

"I fucking hate you for this. I'll never forgive you; I hope you know that!" Draco shouted, his breath heavy and he was visibly shaking, "Let go of her, mother! Now!"

We ran into each other's arms, and my hands were shaking as well. I managed to grip tightly onto his shirt, and I never wanted to let go.

"Mother, get out and shut that fucking door back up," Draco sneered, his tone dangerously quiet now,

"Draco, I just wanted-"

"I don't want to fucking hear it; I'll deal with you later. You ever lay your hands on her again, you will regret it, do you understand me?" Draco interrupted his mother. Even though I couldn't see his face, I could tell he was angry.

He walked his mother out and I just watched on, frozen in place. Draco slammed the door so ferociously it reverberated throughout the entire room. I could feel it in the pit of my stomach.

My eyes were shut tightly, nestled in his chest as he wrapped his arms around me again. Draco kissed the top of my head and held me as close to his body as he could. There was a stillness in the air, and now that I knew we were alone again, I could breathe a little better.

"Are you okay? She didn't hurt you at all, did she?" Draco asked, smoothing my hair down with his palm,

"No, nothing like that. She just tried to make me go back to Hogwarts without seeing you first," I told him honestly,

"Did I scare you? You're fucking shaking," Draco cleared his throat, holding me tight in his arms still,

"Not you, just the whole situation. Why would your parents try to do that? Trick us into not saying goodbye to one another?" I asked through shaky breath,

"Because they're fucking cunts, that's why," Draco huffed, his voice quiet and dejected,

"Come with me," I whispered, pulling back to look him in the eyes, "I'm scared for you. Your mother insinuated they were going to h-hurt you,"

"I'll be alright, baby, don't worry about me. I'll come back to you as soon as I can, I need to sort a few things out here first," Draco said, his eyes boring into mine,

"Please, come back with me, I can't stand the thought of you being here alone," I pleaded, not hiding the desperation in my voice very well,

"I can't," Draco said, sounding pained, he then shut his eyes tightly, "I wish I could, Madeline, I really do. I don't trust they won't find a way to hurt you if I don't stay, but I promise you, I'll be fine,"

Draco reached behind his back and grabbed my hand. He placed it over the space I etched my initials in his chest.

"You're always with me," Draco said so quietly, I wasn't sure I was meant to hear it,

"I'm really going to miss you," I whispered, trying to fight the urge to burst into tears,

"I know, sweetheart, I'm going to miss you too. I'll hopefully be back to you in a few days. I'm going to try my hardest to see you on your birthday, okay?" Draco tucked my hair behind my ear.

I nodded weakly in response.

"Will you hurry up in there? It doesn't take that long to say goodbye for fuck sake!" Lucius roared from the other side of the door, making me flinch,

"Why don't you fuck off then, if you think we're taking too long!" Draco shouted back.

Draco bent his head down and pressed his lips gently onto mine, his hand cupping my face. I knew it was stupid, feeling this sad about leaving him, because I knew it wouldn't be for very long, but it's because I've seen first-hand the sort of environment he lived in.

"Your trunk will be at Hogwarts already, I think it's been left in Dumbledore's office, and an owl has been sent to let them know you're coming back today," Draco said, his hand still on my skin,

"Okay," I whispered, biting on the inside of my cheek to fight away the tears,

"Thank you coming home with me, and for giving me the best Christmas I've ever had. I'm sorry it's been cut short like this, I honestly didn't know they were coming back so early," Draco said, in a way where it sounded as though he was trying to defend himself,

"I know you didn't," I reassured him, "Thank you for inviting me. It's been my favourite Christmas too," I told him honestly,

"I love you, Madeline," Draco said, his thumb stroking my cheek,

"I love you too, Draco," I got up on my tip-toes to close the gap between our mouths again,

"Send me a letter tonight, so I know you got back safely, okay?" Draco almost demanded, but his tone was soft and calm now,

"I will, I promise," I nodded my head,

"I'll see you really soon, yeah? Try not to worry about me too much, I'll be fine, knowing I'm coming back to you," Draco said, his eyes boring into mine,

"Will you stand in here with me whilst I touch the Portkey?" I asked, realising how pathetic I probably sounded,

"I'm not going anywhere, Madeline," Draco said with a definite finality.

He kissed me for a final time, and my hand was shaking as I reached down towards the silver goblet. I was absolutely terrified for Draco's safety, and I was really afraid of what was going to happen to him without me being there.

**

I landed in Professor Dumbledore's office. Draco's screaming from before was still running through my mind in a constant, vicious loop. It wasn't just what he said, it was the tone of his voice as well. It broke my heart, but in no way like it had before.

Let me through, father.

I swear- fuck- if you don't let me see her, I'm going to fucking kill you.

Let me say goodbye to her! I won't tell you again.

She belongs with me; I don't fucking care what you or anyone fucking says.

I fucking hate you for this. I'll never forgive you; I hope you know that.

It wasn't just that I had to leave, it truly felt as though we were being ripped apart. I felt completely lost without him beside me. I looked around the silent room, spotting my trunk off to the side, and all I could think of was Draco. Was he okay? Was he safe? What were they doing to him?

I knew it was selfish of me, wanting Draco all to myself like that. I knew I wasn't welcome in Malfoy Manor as soon as Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy took one look at me. I knew they needed to talk to Draco without me there, and I honestly did respect that, but Merlin, that didn't stop it hurting so much.

Being back at the castle without Draco just felt wrong, like an entire part of me was missing or something. I'd gotten so used to being attached to his hip, it felt like that's where I was supposed to be forever.

I wished he had come back with me, however. What if his parents try and convince him to leave me? Which sadly, wouldn't surprise me at all. They clearly disapproved of his choice of girlfriend. Of me.

I couldn't help but let a small thought trickle in my mind... what if Draco deliberately went after me because he knew it would piss his parents off?

No, there was lots of Half-blood girls he could have chosen from if that were the case, far better choices than me. He would have left me alone and not cared so much about making things right between us. He would have used me back in our fifth year to lose his virginity and get some practice in, then really left me alone once they were all back.

Something else that was bothering me was the lack of letters from my parents. I knew I had no right to feel that way, because I've sometimes left it quite a while to get back to their owls. Maybe I shouldn't have said I was staying in Malfoy Manor.

"Ahh, hello there, Miss. Parsons," Professor Dumbledore said out of nowhere.

I had no idea how long he had been there, so his sudden presence startled me slightly.

"Hello, Professor Dumbledore," I bowed politely, "I wasn't snooping in your office, I promise,"

"Oh, I know, don't worry. I was alerted that the Portkey had been used, I was simply making sure you arrived back at the castle safely," Professor Dumbledore chuckled,

"I would have used Floo Powder, I didn't want to inconvenience anyone," I told him honestly,

"I know, I know, Miss. Parsons, please do not worry. The Floo Network is temporarily unavailable for the time being, so I would rather set up and have you travel by an emergency Portkey, and you travel safely back," Professor Dumbledore said earnestly,

"Thank you, Professor Dumbledore. I'll take my trunk back to my dorm now," I smiled at him, "I hope you had a nice Christmas, sir,"

"Oh, I most certainly did, thank you, Madeline. Professor McGonagall and I played quite an exciting game of Wizard's Chess. I trust you did as well with the young Mr. Malfoy?" Professor Dumbledore asked with a genuineness in his voice,

"It was-" Perfect. Amazing. Exciting. Breath-taking. Magical. Scary. Anxiety-inducing. Confusing. Heart-breaking. "It was lovely, thank you, Professor," I said simply,

"I'm glad to hear it, Miss. Parsons. We'll be having dinner in the Great Hall later, I look forward to seeing you then," Professor Dumbledore bowed and walked away, silently telling me the conversation was over.

**

There was just six other students here with me, as well as Professor Dumbledore, Professor McGonagall, and Professor Snape. So, we were all sat together on the Gryffindor table.

There was a seventh year Slytherin, and the one person I did know, Riley Yates, a seventh year Gryffindor, a fourth year Ravenclaw, a third year Slytherin, a second year Gryffindor, and a second year Hufflepuff.

I was sat in between the third year Slytherin and the fourth year Ravenclaw and opposite Professor Snape. Because there was so few of us, we weren't sitting in our usual year order.

I was just scraping my fork around my plate, having no appetite whatsoever. Everyone was talking around me, and I was trying to seem interested, because I didn't want to look like a snotty or nasty bitch, but all I wanted was Draco.

I'd do anything to be at the manor with him still, having dinner up to the kitchen island, his hand grazing my thigh every so often. I had a feeling it was going to be a long time away from him, and I was hating the distance already.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

13.2K 502 29
Y/N is a muggle born. All her life she had been taught normal things. But when her Hogwarts letter arrives, she can't help but be giddy with exciteme...
73.5K 2.1K 23
Tears fell out of her bright baby blue eyes. She didn't even care her makeup was smearing. "I thought you'd changed" she choked through her latest so...
221K 5K 52
"You're a goddamn catalyst, you know that?" He said slowly, the wind picking up and blowing his hair into his eyes. "Every single emotion I feel, the...
Never Again Icy Crem

Любовные романы

8.4K 318 12
The students at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry go to restart their years, due to the disastrous year before. The school is repaired, and...