'his Shinigami (Zhan❣ bo FF)...

By ruba_rajan

⚡ ON-GOING ⚡ bo has been in love with his zhan ge for eternity. even though zhan knows how bo feels for him... More

1.
1A.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14
15.
16. (version 1)
16. (version 2)
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23. (version 1)- dazzling dreams...
24.
25.
26.
26a.
26b.
26c.
26d.
27.
27a.
27b.
27c.
27d.
27e.
27e1.
27f.
27g.
28.
29.
30.
{a/n}....😅
31.
32.
33.
34.
35. shini
36. shini
37. shini
38.
39.
40. shini
41. shini
42. shini
43 . shini
45 . shini
46. Shini
47. Shini
48. Shini
49a. Shini.
49b. Shini
49c. Shini
49d. Shini
49e . Shini
49f. Shini
49g. Shini
49h. Shini
49i. Shini
50 . Shini
51. shini
52. shini

44 a . shini

97 11 3
By ruba_rajan

{{{ i know guys last prt was a bit boring ...... i but this ch is also the continuation so....please stay with me....and if you guys have any suggestions or comment do tell me .....alright lets get back to our story...... A/N }}}

zhan was calmly explaining all the series of crime to his crime partner....

but zhan didn't miss the angst sparking out his bao's eyes every single second non stoppingly ....even few time zhan gulped in his own saliva in fear but what else can he do now - as what need to be done is already done ..... 

every single time zhan peeked up to look at his puupy he was bestowed with a  glare of flames of angst....

making zhan to shiver....and as if bo was not okay with any of these happening he twisted his face to other side.... 

breaking zhan more and more

the moment bo face was turned away from zhan he felt hurt that he pouted dejectedly

zhan felt helpless like how can his bo act like this to his zhan 

zhan completely lost it 

zhan was shocked stunned even missed few hard breaths ....

but still bo face was coherently splashing some anger and pouts  and the sad expression over his bao face made zhan lose more and more ---- that a series of guilt rocked his everything.....

which hurts zhan unknowingly that zhan involuntarily pouted and helplessly zhan was now mumbling

yes mumbling like a innocent cute soft baby in pouty and sad tone ----- HOW MUCH HARD IT WAS DO yOU KNOW BO . IT WAS LIKE I WAS ESCAPING FROM A CELLULAR JAIL . ESCAPING THOS GENERALS WERE NOT A EASY TASK I DIDNT EVEN EAT MY DINNER - sniffing cutely - MY DINNER LAST NIGHT , i EVEN MISSED MY LAST NIGHT DINEER  ADN I PLANNED ALL THIS BUT NOW YOU TREAT YOU POOR GG LIKE THIS.... I DID EVERYTHIGN I CAN BUT....its....I'M....WHYYYY..... i just wanted to help...I....YOU....BO...  zhan was busy mumbling zhan was pouting and self sympatisiing himself and zhan duked his face low like a lost puppy ..... 

zhan was helplessly HUMP'ing  AND HIS cheeks were puffing out cutely.....

bow both were pouting and humping on opposite side....but bo felt it his gg is hurt so slightly bo twisted towards his gg  who was facing exactly the opposite side of bo.....with sparkling eyes.....

who was still busy mumbling and sipping his Starbuck with a milky mustaque surmounting  his pouty lips cutely..

bo couldnt even hear out what zhan was grumbling but he was definitely mumbling ....with his pouty face and dejected look.....

zhan face was tuning into a  combo of emotions - sweet pouty angry sad dejected and many more at the same time that bo stumbled to comprehend any..... he was screening his gg all along....

the moment bo eyes captured those pouty rabbit bo's lips involuntarily spilled a smile and he pocked his twisted gg at his shoulder bones curely... still with his messy hair and soft naughty smile..... 

still zhan was busy humping....  and shrugged his baby bo's hands off ..... as if he is the victim here who was chloroformed and abducted.... as if he is the one who is mistreated and all.... zhan was just busy propaganding his pouts and huts visually..... but zhan looked adorably cute with all his nascence and actions.....    {{{ ARJHGASDKHASB MY CUTY ZHAN GEEEEEE KWAYIII.....A/N}}}

it was a series of silence decorated the gentle breeze...even zhzn stopped all his mumbling but suddenly zhan heard something that made zhan shocked and stunned...... as 

 bo hissed  " thankyou zhan ge.... " 

20pic count is done dear readers so i will split this ch into 2parts okay.....

happy reading dear all

like   🌟

comment  💬💬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 5.8K 19
IT'S BEEN 5 YEARS NOW.... 'I was a simple guy who was loved by everyone. I was an easy going and cheerful person. I never let anyone control me. I d...
37K 1.8K 10
_______________________________ Xiao Zhan and Wang Yibo was lover from the very small. They both love each other that much that the...
44.9K 3.4K 59
Yibo is a boy who loves affection. He's usually quite peppy and excitable, but everything in life has turned against him. In order to avoid further s...
408K 24K 63
".. Zhan Ge.., can you 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞 .." cried Yibo in misery.. His eyes were filled with pain.. He hopelessly want to be loved by his H...