The Creature (Eyeless Jack X...

By MusicIsGreat678

You have everything you've ever wanted. A perfect boyfriend, a dream career, and a stable future. But why do... More

Author's Intro Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
*Lemon Chapter*
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
(Not Story Content!!) Life Update: Why I haven't updated in a while
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 31

323 13 3
By MusicIsGreat678

I opened the door to Jack's large room and found him lying on his bed. I still couldn't get over how large each of the rooms were. They reminded me of palace rooms belonging to royalty in older centuries.

Jack sat up when I came in, and he seemed upset. I walked up to him and furrowed my eyebrows, trying to read him. I wanted to see his eyes, so I thought of them and they appeared. They were red and a bit swollen, and I could tell he had been crying.

"Hey, are you okay?" I asked as I sat on the bed next to him.

He nodded somberly and pulled me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around him tightly in response. I wasn't sure what was causing his emotions, but I was nervous that it had something to do with me.

"What's wrong?" I asked nervously as I pulled away from the hug to look into his beautiful blue eyes.

"Nothing's wrong with me and you, Love. Don't worry," he reassured me, seemingly sensing my worries.

I let out a small sigh of relief and then grabbed his hands.

"Thank fuck. Then what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well, Slender wanted to... warn me, I guess, since Chernobog is gonna be, like, active... and he just told me what I was like after the sacrifice and it... it scared me, Y/N," he said seriously.

I put a hand on the side of his face and gave him an empathetic look. He put his hand over mine.

"Do you wanna tell me about it? If you don't, that's completely okay," I told him.

"No, I do... He said that when I was possessed, I was absolutely mental. I apparently killed everyone involved in the ritual and ate all of their kidneys. And I guess I killed everyone I came into contact with before Slender found me..."

"Oh, wow," I paused to think for a moment, "Well, that wasn't you, Jack. It was Chernobog," I offered as I turned my body to face him entirely.

"Yeah, I guess that's what scares me. I know it wasn't me, but he did it through me, and I had no control over it. And I have no memory of it at all. I just don't like the idea that someone else did that stuff through me if that makes sense," he looked very visibly upset as he spoke.

"Yeah, I completely get what you're saying. I'm really sorry that happened to you," I said.

I didn't feel like there was really much I could say to make him feel better, so I just tried to be there for him.

"It's okay," he paused to let out a big sigh, "It also terrifies me that you'll see me like that when you try to get him out. I'm afraid of losing control of myself and hurting you," he seemed even more visibly pained by this part.

"Jack, it won't be you hurting me. I know that," I told him as I looked into his eyes and put my hands on either side of his face.

He put his hands on my hips and shook his head.

"I know that too, but it'll still be my body that does it, and I hate the thought of that. I would never lay a hand on you like that and it makes me sick to think that I might," he explained as he seemed to be choking back tears.

"Hey," I said as I ran my hands through his hair in an attempt to soothe him, "I'm not going to do anything until I know what we're dealing with and am prepared for it, okay? And I totally understand your feelings, but I'm an angel. This is why I was sent down here, and I know it's probably going to be difficult, but I can handle it. I'd deal with anything to get him out of you and set you free, alright?"

He stared at me for a moment before nodding, accepting what I told him.

"Okay," he breathed quietly, seeming okay with my answer.

I nodded and pulled him into a hug. He hugged me back tightly, and I could tell he really needed it. I played with his hair and he buried his face in my neck, leaving a small kiss on it before pulling away from me.

"I know I didn't handle that the best downstairs. I was kind of being a tosser, and I'm sorry," he said.

"It's okay. I understand why you wanted to be alone now," I said.

He nodded and seemed ready to move on to a different topic.

"So, what'd I miss?" he asked.

"Well, I went out to the patio and had a drink with Jeff, as weird as that sounds," I told him.

The thought of that brought a small smile to his lips.

"How'd that go?" he asked.

"Ya know, kinda weird. Oh! I gave him his eyelids back, so that's fun I suppose," I told him.

"What, really? That surprises me. Did he ask you or how did that happen?" he asked curiously.

"No, I kind of offered and he agreed. It surprised me too, but he was very excited."

"Jeff? Was excited? The psycho bloke?" he asked with disbelief.

I chuckled a bit and nodded.

"Huh... I've got to see this for myself," he said as he stood up, grabbing my hand and pulling me up with him.

I followed him out into the hallway, and we heard metal music coming from Jeff's room, so Jack walked toward it and opened his door. We both walked in and saw Jeff lying on his bed with his eyes closed, listening to music. He opened his eyes when we came in and sat up.

"Holy fuckin' shite," Jack said, shocked.

Jeff smirked and got off the bed.

"Pretty weird, right?" Jeff asked.

"Extremely," Jack replied.

Jeff came up to me and hugged me without warning. I widened my eyes and looked at Jack as I awkwardly hugged Jeff back, patting his shoulder a couple of times. Jeff released me and I relaxed a bit. I looked to Jack, curious how he'd respond.

"Oh, so you hate hugging me, but it's fine with her?" Jack asked, jokingly offended.

"Well, next time you give me my eyelids back, I'll gladly hug you. Hell, I'd even blow you if you wanted," Jeff joked with a wink at Jack.

Jack knew he was joking, but the comment stunned him for a moment.

"Aww, I didn't know you felt that way about me. Unfortunately, it's not reciprocated," Jack teased.

"That's a shame. I'm sure I could give Y/N a run for her money," Jeff smirked.

I shifted uncomfortably, which Jeff seemed to enjoy. Jack wasn't sure what to say, so he stayed silent, observing Jeff.

"What? I'm sure she's amazing in bed," Jeff taunted.

I pursed my lips together uncomfortably and watched to see how this was gonna play out.

"Alright, enough, bruv," Jack warned, starting to lose his patience.

Jeff smirked and kept going, enjoying pushing Jack.

"Why aren't you answering? You have fucked her, right? 'Cuz if not, I'd be happy to do it for you," Jeff continued, winking at me.

I pressed my lips together and looked at Jack anxiously. Jack had Jeff against the wall before my eyes even made it to them, pushing his forearm against Jeff's neck firmly. Jeff didn't seem to care much and he just smirked.

"You really know how to turn me on," Jeff was joking with Jack, but he looked at me while he said it.

"Watch your fucking mouth, Jeff. You're really testing me lately," Jack said sternly to his friend, ignoring the comment.

Jeff looked at Jack for a moment, then looked back at me, directly in my eyes. He had a cocky smirk on his face, showing that he found this situation amusing. Jack tightened the pressure on Jeff's neck, which made Jeff's gaze snap toward Jack. Jeff tapped his arm, tapping out, and Jack released him after a moment.

"Alright, alright. You win," Jeff said, rubbing his neck and coughing a bit.

Jack shook his head, annoyed with Jeff, and left the room to go back to his own. I started to follow him but paused and turned around to look at Jeff.

"Why do you do that?" I asked.

"Dunno. It's fun to piss Jack off. He gets mad quickly if you say the right thing," he replied, still smirking at me.

"Doesn't seem very fun to me, but you do you, I guess," I said, turning around to leave.

"Well, I'd rather do you," he replied.

I turned back around, knitting my eyebrows together in anger, and looked at him to find him looking at me with an odd expression and a small smile. He was staring at me intently, scanning me up and down slowly a couple of times. He didn't seem like he was joking at all.

I felt a bit taken aback and turned around again, heading for the door.

"I'm serious, you know. I'd fuck you," he said as I was walking to the door.

His voice made me pause for a moment, but I shook my head after he said that and didn't turn around.

"In your dreams, Jeff," I replied before leaving, shutting his door behind me.

When I got back into Jack's room, I debated if it was even worth it to tell him what Jeff had said to me. He was clearly still angry, and I didn't want him to actually murder his best friend. But if the situation were reversed, I would want him to tell me, so I decided that's what I was going to do.

I filled him in on everything that happened after he left Jeff's room, and I could see him visibly getting angrier and angrier as I told the story. He stood up from his bed and seemed to be seething with anger.

"I'll fucking kill him," Jack mumbled, heading toward the door.

I put a hand on his chest to stop him and his head snapped down to look at me.

"Jack, seriously, it's not worth it. He's just trying to piss you off," I told him, trying to calm him down enough to stay in his room.

"No, what he did while I was in the room, that was to piss me off. This was him being honest. It's disrespectful ," Jack said angrily.

I could tell he was trying to contain his anger enough to not lash out at me.

"Okay, well so what if he was? Nothing's going to happen, so it's not worth your energy," I coaxed.

He shook his head. "I'm sorry, Love, but he's not going to stop if I don't."

He started to leave but I had one more idea to make him stay.

"Fine, I'll just be here, taking some of my clothes off and getting in your bed to watch a movie. Guess I'll have to cuddle with your pillows until you get back."

His shoulders dropped and he turned around to look at me, apparently intrigued by my words.

"But, by all means, go see Jeff," I added.

I crossed my arms and stared at him, waiting to see what he was going to do. He slowly walked up to me then quickly put his hands around my waist and yanked me toward him, pressing my body against his. My breath hitched momentarily as I looked up at him. He had a weirdly serious expression on his face as he grabbed my face with one hand, holding onto my jaw. He forced me to look up at him and did nothing for a moment. I saw his eyes bouncing all around my face before he finally leaned down and kissed me hard. He moved his hand to the side of my face and used his other one to hold me against him by my waist. I put one of my hands on the back of his neck and grabbed onto his sweatshirt with the other one.

He moved both of his hands to the back of my thighs and pulled me up sharply. I wrapped my legs around his waist and wrapped both of my arms around his neck. He carried me toward his bed and then threw me down on it. I smiled a bit as I hit the soft mattress. He hovered over me on the bed and helped me get some of my clothes off. I pulled at his sweatshirt, and he stood up for a moment to pull it off. He started leaving kisses along my neck as I let my hands explore his newly exposed chest. He took the rest of my clothes off, along with his, and moved between my legs.

* * * * *

After we had sex, I snuggled up next to him, laying my head on his chest and wrapping one of my arms around his side. He put his arm around me, holding onto my side, and played with my hair with his other hand. He grabbed my face gently and kissed my forehead before returning to our position.

"You wanna watch something, Love?" he asked me softly.

"Yeah," I smiled as I looked up at him.

He leaned away from me for a moment to grab the remote, then put his arms back around me.

"Anything in particular you wanna watch?" Jack asked as he illuminated the large TV on the wall.

"Mmm, no, you pick. I'm probably gonna fall asleep pretty quickly honestly. You tired me out," I laughed.

He let out a soft chuckle and gave me a little squeeze.

"Alright, that's fine," he responded as he put something.

Once our show started, he played with my hair; and I shut my eyes contently. The TV was on a low volume, and I found the voices soothing. Before I knew it, I had fallen asleep.

* * * * *

At some point in the night, I woke up. I looked at the TV and noticed it was off, so I figured Jack must've turned it off before going to sleep. I realized my body wasn't touching his, and felt around the bed, only to find that he wasn't in it. I sat up a bit and furrowed my brows together, unsure where he'd gone.

Once my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I noticed him standing in the corner of the room, fully clothed and staring at me. I jumped and sat up all the way, my heart now pounding.

"Fuck, Jack, what the hell?" I exclaimed, mostly out of fear.

He didn't respond, but he started walking toward me. I subconsciously grabbed the blanket, using it to cover myself, and scooted backward on the bed. When he was at the edge of the bed, he smiled creepily.

"Go back to sleep," he whispered, still smiling at me.

"Um..." I started, unsure of what to say, "Aren't you coming to bed?"

I decided that trying to act normal was my best bet.

His smile suddenly dropped and he got in bed without a single word. I swallowed hard and slowly laid back down. He put an arm around me, which made me flinch, and I could feel how tense his muscles were. I stared at the wall, tense and breathing hard. After a few seconds, his muscles relaxed completely and I felt his arm move off of me. I rolled over slowly and looked at him. He was now lying on his back in a deep sleep. I wasn't sure if he'd been sleepwalking or what, but it was apparently over now.

I waited a few moments to be sure he was really asleep, then slowly made my way to the edge of his bed. I quietly slid off and started looking around for clothes. His sweatshirt was nearby, and I slid that on, flipping my hair out from underneath it. It was big on me, and I didn't feel the need to put on pants since it was about halfway to my knees, but I did put my underwear on. I walked over to his door, holding my breath without realizing it. I slowly turned the handle and pulled on the door. I paused to turn around, but I saw him still sleeping peacefully. I faced the door again and pulled it all the way open, slipping out and closing it quietly behind me. I let out a large breath once I was in the hallway and placed my hand over my heart in a vain attempt to slow its beating.

I made my way downstairs, hoping someone was still awake. I entered the living room, happy to see that Masky and Hoodie were down there watching a movie. Hoodie was asleep against the arm of the couch, but Masky turned to look at me when I entered.

"Hey, Y/N, what are you doing up?" he asked in a low voice.

"I... um... I don't know... Something happened," I responded quietly.

"Okay. Sit down," he said, sounding concerned.

He moved toward Hoodie a little bit to make room for me on the couch. I took a seat and quietly filled him in on what happened in Jack's room.

"Huh.... yeah, that's really weird. He's never done anything like that before," Masky replied.

"Well, like, I dunno, do you think he was sleepwalking or something?" I asked.

"Yeah, he must've been. I feel like that's not something he'd do to you, but it has been a while since I've lived with him.

I wondered what he meant by 'do to me.' Was this something he'd do to others?

"I wouldn't worry about it too much tonight. Are you okay though?" Masky interrupted my thoughts.

"I don't know..." I replied.

"Okay, well, why don't I make you some tea? Then Brian and I are probably gonna head up to bed," he offered.

"Brian?" I questioned

"Ah, yeah, sorry. His real name is Brian, and mine is Tim."

"Oh, well thanks for sharing. And thanks, but you don't have to do that," I told him.

"Sucks because I'm going to anyway. It'll only take a couple of minutes," he said as he made his way to the kitchen.

I chuckled a bit and watched the movie that was playing while I was waiting. I had no idea what it was, but it appeared to be some sort of action horror. After a few minutes, Masky returned and handed me a large mug. I took it carefully and blew on it before taking a sip.

"Chamomile. Thought it'd help calm you down and get back to sleep eventually," he told me.

"Thank you," I smiled.

He nodded and leaned over, gently shaking Hoodie to wake him. Hoodie woke up and took a deep breath. He sat up and looked at me with a confused expression on his face.

"Oh, hey, Y/N," he said, apparently too tired to wonder why I was down there so late.

I waved to him and he stood up, wordlessly making his way upstairs.

"The remote's right there if you want to watch something else," Masky said as he pointed at it.

"Okay. Thanks for everything," I replied as I reached for the remote.

"Of course. Goodnight," he said before heading toward the stairs.

"Night," I responded.

I exited out of their movie and put on The Vampire Diaries. I'd seen it ten times, but it was my comfort show, and I felt a bit calmer as it started (IDC what anyone says, I love this show D:). I blew on my tea some more and started drinking it. The warmth and the scent did make me feel better, and I knew by the end of an episode, I'd be ready to go back to bed.

I heard a door open upstairs and was a little worried that it'd be Jack. I knew he was probably sleepwalking earlier, but I still felt a little uncomfortable at the thought of being near him right now. After a few moments, I turned to see that it was Jeff who had come down.

"Ooh, what a pleasant surprise," he said as he made his way to the living room.

He was wearing grey sweatpants and no shirt, and I did everything in my power not to look at his chest. I didn't say anything, just took another sip of my tea and looked back at my show.

"Whatcha drinking?" he asked as he took a seat next to me and took the mug out of my hand before I had a chance to answer.

He took a sip and smiled a bit, handing it back to me.

"Oh, sure, Jeff. You can have some of my tea," I said sarcastically.

He smiled but didn't say anything for a few moments. I felt his gaze on me and shifted a little.

"You're not wearing pants," he noted.

I pulled the sweatshirt down, wanting it to cover more of me. I could see him smile out of the corner of my eye.

"Why are you up?" he asked eventually.

"Jack was being weird, and it freaked me out," I said briefly.

"Aww, do you want to tell me about it?" he asked teasingly as he put an arm around me.

I slinked out from under his arm, and he took it off of me. I set the mug down on a side table and very briefly explained the situation to him, not making eye contact with him.

"Mmm," was all he said.

"Mmm? Really, that's all you can say?" I asked, slightly annoyed.

"No, I can say more, I just chose not to," he replied.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

"Whatever, Jeff," I said.

He stood up too, facing me.

"Don't leave," he said.

I didn't say anything, I just turned my head to watch the show for a moment. When I turned back to look at him, he was walking toward me. I backed away from him but he kept going. Eventually, my back hit the wall and that was when he stopped, leaving a couple of feet between us. I swallowed hard and waited to see what he was going to do.

He put both of his hands on the wall on either side of me, blocking me in. I looked down slowly, not wanting to make eye contact, and he must've thought I was looking at his abs.

"You can touch them too if you want," Jeff teased without missing a beat.

I snapped my head up and angrily locked eyes with him.

"I wasn't looking at them, jackass," I said angrily.

"Then why are you so defensive about it?" he asked playfully with a smirk.

"I'm not defensive, I'm irritated," I said.

"Why?" he asked, still smiling.

"Because you're an asshole," I replied angrily.

"Ooh, you're such a little spitfire," he said, amused.

He kept looking down at my lips and I took a deep breath.

"Stop doing that!" I exclaimed.

"Doing what?" he asked with a smirk, looking down at my lips longer now.

"Ugh! I'm going back upstairs," I said but Jeff didn't move his arms.

"Stop it. Let me leave," I said, rolling my eyes.

"Why would I when I have you right where I want you?" he asked.

I shook my head and pushed him away from me enough to get away from him. I walked a few feet and then heard his voice behind me.

"If you ever do that again, I will kill you," he said, his playful tone entirely gone now.

He sounded serious, and it stopped me in my tracks. Even though I was an angel, he could still easily kill me if I wasn't expecting him to. Despite how much I wanted to go upstairs, I felt frozen. I heard him approaching behind me and my breathing picked up nervously.

"Now that I have your attention..." he spoke quietly only a few inches behind me.

He gently moved my hair to one side of my neck and it made me flinch.

"I heard you and Jack earlier..." he started, whispering in my now exposed ear.

My heart dropped, and I had an idea of where this was going. He kept his head very close to my neck, and I could feel him looking at me from the corner of my eye. He very lightly brushed his fingertips along the sleeves of Jack's sweatshirt, moving from my wrists up to my shoulders. I shivered and he took his hands off of me.

He whispered again, his lips barely brushing against my neck as he spoke, "Your moans made me really hard."

Rage overcame me instead of fear, and I was finally able to move. I whipped around and raised my hand to slap him without even thinking about it. He grabbed my wrist firmly before it made contact with him and stared at me darkly. I swallowed nervously, unsure if he was going to kill me now. He let my arm go forcefully, and I rubbed my wrist.

He took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment. When he opened them, he seemed softer, gazing at me with sleepy eyes and a slight smile.

"Are you going to kill me?" I asked simply.

He huffed a short laugh through his nose and shook his head ever so slightly.

"No, I'm not going to kill you," he answered.

"Isn't Jack your best friend?" I asked after a moment.

"Yep."

"So, why do you keep hitting on me?"

"Dunno. You just do something to me," he said with a wink.

"What, never been around a girl before?" I insulted.

"Been around plenty. Never been around an angel before though," he said.

"So, you're doing all this because I'm an angel?" I asked, unamused.

"No, I'm doing all this because you're hot."

"Do you actually want Jack to murder you or something?" I asked.

"Mmm, I could think of worse ways to go, I guess. It'd be more worth it if I got to kiss you first, though," he answered.

I shook my head and huffed.

"You're infuriating," I said angrily as I turned away from him.

"Then why are you still talking to me?" he asked.

"I'm not! I'm leaving," I said as I started walking across the living room.

Jeff appeared in front of me, holding my tea, and I rolled my eyes.

"No need. I'll go upstairs," he said.

I scowled at him and crossed my arms.

"Take your goddamn tea, Y/N," he said.

I took it from him cautiously but didn't drink it.

"For fuck's sake, I didn't drug your tea. See," he said as he took it back from me and took a big drink from it.

He shoved it into my hands and I took it back, no longer suspicious. He stood there for a moment and I raised my eyebrows expectantly.

"'Kay, go. I don't want to talk to you anymore," I said, annoyed.

He chuckled a little and nodded.

"I am. But I took your mind off of what happened, didn't I?" he asked, replacing his flirtatious tone with a serious one.

I didn't say anything. He rolled his eyes a little with a smile.

"There are guest rooms upstairs if you don't wanna be by Jack again tonight. Third or fourth room on your right. Night, Y/N," he said, heading up the stairs before I had a chance to respond.

I sat back down on the couch and continued watching The Vampire Diaries. I took large drinks of my tea, wanting to get their calming effect flowing through me. Jeff was right; I was no longer thinking about how Jack had creeped me out because my blood was boiling from our conversation. I couldn't tell if he'd been serious or just did it to distract me by pissing me off. Or perhaps a nice little mixture of both.

I calmed down after about fifteen minutes and finished my tea. Now that I was calm, I was getting tired. I shut the TV off and decided to head back into Jack's room. Despite the fact that he could stare at me ominously again, I wanted to be next to him and I was too tired to care.

HELLOOOOOOO EVERYONE. Sorry it's been fiveever since I've updated but I made an extremely long chapter to (hopefully) make up for it. Hope you enjoyed and happy early thanksgiving 😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126 1 18
A shy and insecure girl finally takes the first step back from the abusive relationship with her boyfriend and moves all the way to London. There she...
148K 1.7K 16
*Dark Short Story with triggers including abuse/torture and violence, sexual assault, stalking and home invasion* Someone has been been following me...
679 81 26
You didn't want hand outs. You wanted to earn your degree, work your own job and pay your own bills like the functioning member of society that you k...
Obscure By Gypsophilia

General Fiction

358K 11.1K 37
• Completed • "You don't know how hard it's been for me. There wasn't a day I didn't think about you." I shivered from his warm breath breezing again...