๐ˆ๐๐…๐‘๐”๐๐€๐Œ๐ˆ โธป nelson...

By -lovcroan

โ I WAS BLIND TO SEE, THAT YOU WERE RIGHT INFRUNAMI. โž It all started when Vienna Anderson just finished her... More

๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
โ”€โ”€ chapter one
โ”€โ”€ chapter two
โ”€โ”€ chapter three
โ”€โ”€ chapter four
โ”€โ”€ chapter five
โ”€โ”€ chapter six
โ”€โ”€ chapter seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter ten
โ”€โ”€ chapter eleven
โ”€โ”€ chapter twelve
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter fourteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter fifteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter sixteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter seventeen
โ”€โ”€ chapter eighteen
๐€๐‚๐“ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
โ”€โ”€ chapter nineteen
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty one
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty two
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty three
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty four
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty five
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty six
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty one
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty two
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty three
( instagram )
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty four
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty five
( instagram post )
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty six
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty seven
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty eight
โ”€โ”€ chapter thirty nine
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-one
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-two
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-three
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-four
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-five
โ”€โ”€ chapter forty-six
๐„๐๐ƒ ๐†๐€๐Œ๐„ ( the sequel )

โ”€โ”€ chapter twenty nine

3K 38 23
By -lovcroan

@vanderson2

liked by camwilderr, officialrwe and 67,026 others
vanderson2 LA, we here to win🏆
view all 30,621 comments

camwilderr yessirrr🔥🔥
liked by vanderson2

user19 i'm gonna be there to watch
vanderson2 thats what i like to hear!!

username2 r u and nelson back together

username10 did ya'll see natali's new vid on tiktok?!! i think vee and nelson are back together

nelsonneumann2028 omlll😍

nelsonneumann2028 #2 on the court but #1 in my heart❤️🔒
iso.lj Corny As Shit
nelsoneumann2028 u a hater

nelsonneumann2028 love you ❤️
vanderson2 love u too❤️💋

username6 OMG THEYRE BACK TOGETHER

username3 what happened to colton?
8user i heard he cheated on her
username3 aw poor baby

officialrwe 👀

THE PLANE LANDED in Vegas since Noah and Niles had some games. There arrived at their hotel, checking in. Vienna and Nelson shared a bedroom with Natali and Noah.

Vienna was eating lunch beside Nelson, she bought a chicken Cesar salad, enjoying. She heard her phone ding with a notification.

POWERWEST🔋🏀

maya 💐
VIENNA ARE YOU IN VEGAS??
I SEE UR SNAP LOCATION DONT
EVEN LIE.

ellie ⭐️
You should come watch our game!

maya 💐
no not WATCH, els.
PLAY.
Coach said he wants u here!!!!

parker 💥
yeah vienna come play its at 4:00
liked by everyone

v money🤑
i'll ask cam!

"Yo Cam, I have something to ask." She said, a sweet smile on her face. Her cheek rests in her palm, Cam turned around with a confused look on his face. "So, power west is here playing and my coach was wondering if I can play with them?"

"Yeah, sure." He shrugs his shoulders and puts his FIJI water in the fridge. "Let's go watch you play, what time is it at?"

"4:00." She replies back, turning off her phone. They decided that they were going to leave soon so she had to go get ready.

Vienna walks into the room, Nelson following behind her and flopping down on the bed. She opens her bag, grabbing her white t-shirt.

Nelson watches tiktoks on his phone while showing her one, catching her attention. "We should do this." He said and Vienna agrees.

She goes to the bathroom to change, he waits for her and she came out, wearing light blue lululemon shorts with her white compression shirt.

Vienna sat beside Nelson on the bed and he quickly puts his arm around her. She pulled out her phone to text her friends.

POWERWEST🔋🏀

v money🤑
i'm coming!

At the game, Cam and the Neumann's got front row seats. Vienna had her jersey and shorts on, warming up with the other girls.

Their coach calls them in, all of them ran to the bench and he starts naming the players that are going out to play first.

"First off, I wanna say thank you to Vienna for coming and playing with us again, we miss you on the team. Let's win this girls!" He yelled and they all yell as well. "Okay, sitting down is Vienna, Maya, Ellie, Scarlett and Katie."

All five of them sat down on the chairs while their coach talks. "We may not win the tip, but let's get the tip."

"Win on three, family on six!" Vienna led the cheer, all of them standing up with their arms in the middle. "One, two, three, WIN. Four, five; six, FAMILY!"

The starting five went out on the court, Vienna calls out her check which is #6. The other team won the tip, Powerwest having to go on defence.

"D up! D up!" The bench chants, stomping their feet and clapping their hands. There was a really tall girl on the other team, (#16) Scarlett was the tallest so she had to guard her.

She tries blocking her shot but it ended up being a foul so number 16 went to the free throw line. "Vienna! Come here!" Her coach called for her.

Vienna jogs over, putting one hand on her hips and glances over to Nelson. He gave her a smile and she gives one back before listening to her coach.

"Don't let Scarlett get into foul trouble. Can you get over it?" He asks her and she thought about it for a second.

"They're not screening me though, they screening another girl." She explained, pointing at Katie.

"Then we'll just have to do something else."

16 was done her free throw so Vienna had to run back into the game. While they were on defence, Scarlett was doing a good job of denying 16 the ball.

She tipped it out of her hands, the ball going over to Vienna but she noticed her check looking at the ball too so she quickly dove for it. She grabbed the ball, passing it to Maya as she dribbling it to the hoop.

Vienna got up, quickly getting on offence and going to the corner. Maya passes it to Ellie who drives to the basketball but got stuck, bounce passing it over to Vienna.

She shoots a three and it goes in. Everyone cheers as she ran back on defence, fist bumping Ellie.

While Scarlett was guarding 16, she pushes her arms out of hers since 16 wrapped it around. The ref blew his whistle, calling a foul.

"Scar! You gotta be smart, you have two." Her coach warns her and Scarlett sighs, running back on Defence.

The first quarter ended and they were down 4 points. Vienna sat down on the bench, drinking some water.

"We're playing really fast." Their coach started, kneeling down. "I want you guys to slow it down, be patient. Move the ball more, we got 1 and 2 and then somebody is taking a crazy shot. Let's go!"

The second quarter started and the team already was making making their comeback but it wasn't enough. The first half they were down 10 points.

Vienna sighed, the buzzer going off and they walk to the locker room. She makes eye contact with Nelson, he had that look in his eyes, telling her that she and the team got this.

In the locker room, their coach was furious. "That was probably the worst first half I've seen you guys play except for the last few minutes. I get it, we have a transition then we have an open three let's pull it, zero, we make zero! We act like, oh we got two passes so I gotta shoot a 7 feet floater over number 16 and see if it goes in that's not a good shot!"

Everyone stayed quiet, drinking some water while their coach scolded them. "She's 6'4 we're not going to get anything when we attack the paint. We're not really thinking the game! What are we down, ten? It's not over. We didn't come all this way to lose our first game so let's do this. Let's win this girls!"

They did their little cheer, and then went back out to play. While passing the bench, Vienna daps up Nelson before she went onto the court.

The third quarter, they were really coming back. Katie was hitting her three's and so was Maya, until Vienna rolled her ankle.

She stood back up, limping while she scrunches her face up in pain. Her coach calls a time out, Vienna limping to the bench.

Nelson looks over in worry but she waves her hand, telling him that she was fine. She sat down on the ground, moving her ankle.

"What's wrong, Vee? Is it your ankle? Do you need a trainer?" Her coach asks her but Vienna was just trying to reduce the pain.

"No, no, no." She shook her head, coming back up. They did their chant and her coach made sure that she could still play. "Yes, I can go out." She replied.

The 4th quarter, they were catching up, taking the lead back. There was twenty seconds left on the clock and it was time to close the game, Vienna passes Scarlett the ball, she gets a layup in as well as a 'and 1'.

Scarlett high fives Vienna before she got passed the ball. She makes both of them in and they won the game.

They high five the other team. Vienna runs to Nelson, hugging him.

roan speaks!
i honestly dont know how to write
a chapter tomorrow without
the video so you guys might have to
wait till the vid comes out😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.3K 410 28
"๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐˜„๐—ฒ'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ต, ๐—ถ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—น๐—น ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ถ'๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ณ๐—ฟ๏ฟฝ...
40.2K 347 44
๐™‰๐™š๐™ก๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐˜ผ๐™ซ๐™š๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ข๐™š๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง. ๐™๐™๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™ฌ๐™ค ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™ค๐™ข๐™š ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ, ๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฃ...
75.4K 1.1K 44
there she goes again, the girl im inlove with... its cool we're just friends IN WHICH, NICO CANT HELP FALLING INLOVE WITH HER NEW FRIEND...
54.5K 1.4K 22
"Can I tell you something?" Conrad asked. I only nodded. "You're the strongest person I know." To this day, I still think he lied to me. I should be...