๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, chris sturn...

By mattialvr

"๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - stella r... More

๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
(001) matilda
(002) the archer
(003) seven
(004) someone to stay
(005) marjorie
(006) vampire empire
(007) mess it up
(008) when the party's over
(009) my tears ricochet
(010) 1 step forward
(011) 3 steps back
(012) i know it won't work
(013) daylight
(015) golden

(014) style

815 12 32
By mattialvr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella.rom

liked by christophersturniolo and 973,267 others
stella.rom my very good friend gracie wrote a song and gave me the honor to write it's chorus. i know it won't work ft. me!!! out now :)) love u guys 💞💞💞

tagged: @itssgraciee

view all comments

user9 U GUYS SEEING THIS ???
user97 she said she was gonna announce a song like three days ago why r u making it a big deal
user9 chris liked this post??
user97 so?? he always has. aren't they like in love but too afraid to admit it?
nicolassturniolo girl you missed so much
user9 tell em ‼️
nicolassturniolo u missed some shit too
user9 WHAT.
user9 tell me ‼️

itssgraciee loved writing this with u ❤️❤️
stella.rom it was fr my pleasure

christophersturniolo Another hit I assume? (About me)
stella.rom shut the fuck up chris 💞💞
user9 I MISS THEM FIGHTING IN THE COMMEMTS
nicolassturniolo ME TOO
user9 no i'm not doing this w u nick u disappointed me
nicolassturniolo WHAT NOT USER9 PLS ANYONE BUT U
author frfr user9 carried

alex.romano 💙💙💙
user2 damn haven't seen you in a while. thought you died

enzo.romano good job sis 💖💖💖

el.romano love you ❤️‍🩹❤️‍🩹

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

kristoff 🥶🥶
i'm picking u up in 15 minutes
for a date
get ready

stella ⭐️
WHAT
where
what should i wear
why r ur autocaps off??

kristoff 🥶🥶
we're going somewhere
not anything fancy, wear something comfy
sweats or shit idk
autocaps off cause my crush doesn't like them

stella ⭐️
oh
who's ur crush lol?

kristoff 🥶🥶
u
was that not obvious?
sorry
10 minutes i'm omw

stella ⭐️
OH MY GOD

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

she wore sweats and a ransom jacket she definitely stole from matt. just as she put on her shoes, chris walked in.

"shit, did i not lock the door?" she mumbled.

chris shook his head, pointing at the key in this hand.

"you didn't lose it!" she smiled, "good job, bud."

"thanks." he smiled like a child getting complimented by his teacher. "you ready?"

"yup." she nodded, "i just have to do one more thing."

"take your time." he hopped onto the couch.

she walked up the stairs and stood outside of elena's room. she knocked the door and entered when she heard the most gloomiest come in ever.

elena was laying down, tissues all around her. stella noticed elena was wearing one of her jackets. she must've raided her closet when she was asleep or something.

"you okay?" she asked, sitting on her bed.

el opened her mouth to speak, but all that came out were sobs.

"i'm so sorry, ella." she cried, "i'm sorry i'm such a pain in the ass. i want to change, but i don't think i can. i'm sorry i'm not more like enzo."

"hey- don't you ever compare yourself to anyone." stella held her hand. "i don't blame you for anything that you said last night. it was obvious something bad happened, and instead of talking it out, you let your emotions get the best of you. and that's okay. it happens to everyone."

"really?" she sniffled.

"yeah." stella nodded.

"i think i just got mad at you because i was mad at mom." she admits. "all my friends have these cool ass moms that they talk to and shit and i got mad that i didn't have that. now i know i have something way better than that. i have you."

this must've been ella's week. everyone was acting so appreciative towards her.

"i love you, ella." elena said sincerely, hugging her.

"i love you more, lena." she kissed the top of her head.

"i think you have a date waiting for you downstairs." elena said, laughing slightly at her sisters red face.

"oh, yeah. bye, el."

"bye." el said. "be careful. don't do anything stupid. no smoking, no drinking, no fighting, and no fucking."

"that's my thing!" stella gasped.

"not when you're the one going out on a date." el shrugged.

"yeah, yeah. whatever. bye." stella closed the door and ran downstairs.

"you ready?" she asked him.

"mhm." not pulling his eyes away from the tv.

"steven universe!" she gasped, "my childhood."

"mine too!" he said excitedly, closing the tv. "c'mon, let's go."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"we're here." they were at the park. their park.

the park they went to as children.

the park they went to when ella wanted to escape from her family.

the park they kissed at.

"i know someplace nice." he held her hand and they took random lefts and rights until they reached some hill. it wasn't that high, but high enough where it was isolated.

he laid down on the grass, tapping the place next to him, gesturing her to come lay next to him.

"you can really see the stars from here." she realized. "where'd you find this place?"

"dad used to take mom here." he admitted. "he saw me asking nick where to take you and told me about this place."

"that's nice of him to do." she hummed.

as she was stargazing, all he could do was stare at her.

god she was so beautiful, he doesn't know how he could've ever fumbled her.

"you're staring." she said.

"i know." he nodded.

they were both doing their own thing. she was looking at the stars, and he was looking at her.

it was all so peaceful.

until her phone started ringing.

"who is it?" chris groaned.

"my manager." she frowned.

"what manager?" he asked.

"exactly. she never talks to me." she answered the phone and put it on speaker so she doesn't have to explain to chris what happened.

"hello?"

"this is estella romano right?" she heard her manager say.

"yeah." she nodded, even though she couldn't see her.

"taylor swift's team just called me. she wants you preforming i miss you, i'm sorry at her concerts."

"WHAT." she stood up, chris standing up with her. "did you just say concerts? like... plural?"

"yeah." her manager said calmly, "they said as many as you could do. they told me that taylor understands that you're still a student, so all the concerts you can preform at start after school ends."

"that's insane! thank you so much, angelina."

"you're welcome." she said dully, "first concert starts july 7th. she'll fly you and whoever you want out. i'll give you their email so you can contact them."

she's literally telling stella to do her own job, but she doesn't care about that. she's going to open for taylor fucking swift oh my fuck.

they exchanged their goodbyes and hung up.

her and chris started jumping and screaming.

"i can't believe this is happening!" she squealed.

"i can't either!" chris gasped, "you're gonna say the words i told you in front of like... 70,000 people."

"holy shit." her hands were over her mouth. "thank you for breaking my heart, chris."

"not my proudest moment." he winced, hugging her.

she looked up at him and chris was so sure his heart was about to explode. he had so much love for her, it could literally create world peace.

"can i be your boyfriend." he asked. it really sounded like he was begging, and truth be told, he was. he loved her so much he wanted to be hers as soon as possible. even if that meant him getting on his knees and begging.

"can i be your girlfriend?" she asked back.

"definitely." he nodded.

"that's your answer."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

stella.rom

liked by christophersturniolo and 897,927 others
stella.rom literally a changed woman !!

view all comments

user9 girl what happened
stella.rom july 7th
user9 that's a date, i asked what happened

nicolassturniolo what happened ??
stella.rom nothing
nicolassturniolo bitch @user9 knows more than me??
user9 HAHAHA SUCK IT

matthew.sturniolo Did hdkajz grow dhsjsjsj and ur fbskdj
stella.rom MHMMMM
matthew.sturniolo FINALLY

christophersturniolo since when were u ever a woman??
stella.rom bitch ??

audreyhobert WHAT HAPPENEDDDDD
stella.rom NOTHINGGG :))

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

love making fanfiction as fictional as possible 💞💞
one day i will include a flying horse in one of these watch

ONE MORE CHAP ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️ i'm so sad
i wanna thank m8ttgirl for commenting on all the chaps fr motivated me <333

ANYWAYS LAST CHAP TOMORROW YAYAYAYAYAY

💞
J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 4.4K 44
imagines ab matt for all u lover girls (:
97.8K 1.8K 26
๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ ๐—›๐—˜๐—”๐—ฅ ๐—”๐—•๐—ข๐—จ๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—š๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—Ÿ ๐—ช๐—›๐—ข ๐—š๐—ข๐—ง ๐—™๐—ฅ๐—ข๐—ญ๐—˜๐—ก? ๐—ง๐—œ๐— ๐—˜ ๐—ช๐—˜๐—ก๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก ๐—™๐—ข๐—ฅ ๐—˜๐—ฉ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฌ๐—•๐—ข๐——๐—ฌ ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—ฆ๐—˜, ๏ฟฝ...
242K 3.8K 58
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...
198K 3.7K 36
โi might kill my ex, i still love him thoughโž [ a chris sturniolo fanfic ] ooo. chris sturniolo x fem oc