ᴋᴀʟᴀɴɪ (𝕿𝖜𝖎𝖓 ¹ x rᥱᥲძᥱr)

NIYA2TACT

IN WHICH... Dis book is completed.!!! Еще

CAST.!!
TRYOUTS.!!
HELEN'S HOUSE.!!
LIVE.!!
TICCYTACC.!!
FACETIME & CLOWNING.!!
KALANI'S BIRTHDAY BASH.!!
MEETING.!!
DATE.!!
ᴄᴀʟʟᴏᴜᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛs.!!
QUALITY TIME.!!
FAMILY DATE.!!
THE SPILL.!!
GROCERY SHOPPING VLOG.!!
SUPRISES.!!
BATTLES AFTER BATTLES.!!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS.!!
TSQUAD VS DOC.!!
SPOT EM GOT EM.!!
SPEND THE DAY W/ KALANI.!!
BATTLES AND SLEEPOVERS.!!
MESSY ANNIVERSARY.!!
LAST DAY.!!
SMH.!!
REBOUNDS.!!
SECRETS AND APOLOGIES.!!
SUNDAY FUNDAY.!!
ARMANI'S BIRTHDAY PARTY.!!
PAINT DATE.!!
CLOWNING WITH KALANI.!!
SKEEYEE.!!
2MAN.!!
DEALS AND PROMISES.!!
MOMMA BROWN DAY.!!
THE FACEOFF.!!
"WE FOR LIFE.!!"

GETTING TOGETHER.!!

951 16 2
NIYA2TACT

Kalani Marie Brown
2:14 AM
Mama Brown house📍
____________________________________

Kalani and Demauri were on the phone playing basketball on iMessage games. Demauri was currently winning, and Kalani was bored of the game.

"I'm finna play brawl and argue with some kids," Kalani said grabbing her iPad and clicking on the app. "I'm finna join you." Demauri said before he got up.

Kalani only shook her, waiting on her screen to finish loading. As soon as Kalani walked in the map, she got knocked off the map. "What the fuck..." She mumbled, looking for the guy who got a KO out of her.

Kalani grabbed her bat once she spotted the guy and started swinging. She got 4 KO's out of the guy before the timer ended.

"Ight I'm back Kay," Demauri said turning on his iPad. "I'm joining the game."

When Demauri walked in the map he got hit with a bat. He side-eyed his camera and then started helping the guy jump Kalani.

Now it was Kalani's turn to side eye the camera. "Demauri why you jumping in my fight and helping my opposition?"

"Because you hit me with the bat when I walked in the map," He answered, moving his eyes side to side. Kalani sighed.

"Anyways, you finna get jumped D," Kalani took a pause before continuing again while tapping on her iPad screen, "I'm recruiting my members, I'm finna call da groupchat." She finished, hanging up and calling the Tsquad group chat.

Skylar answered first, then Leelee, Mora, Jayah, Trin, and then the twins.

"What you calling fo-" Skylar asked before Kalani cut her off. "Y'all needa help me, Demauri and this unknown nigga jumping me on Brawl," She said, holding her iPad up in the camera.

"Here I come," Trin said grabbing her iPad and joining the game. The others joined the game and started arguing with people.

"Somebody said mic up," Jayah read from the chat. "I think she talking to Mora because, Mora kept hitting her." She finished.

"She dropped her discord," Skylar said. "Give it to me," Mora said, grabbing her phone so she can mic up with the girl.

"It's Sammy45699," Kalani read, adding the girl on discord so she can listen in. "Add me in it," Demaurion said, causing all the others to say 'me too'.

*✿❀ time skip: everybody in the call ❀✿*

"I just don't understand why you're mad, if youn want nobody to hit you then why would you play brawl" Kimora said with a mug on her face.

"BECAUSE YOU'RE JUMPING IN A FIGHT MAKING IT UNFAIR," The unknown girl yelled. "Why are you yelling, it's four in da morning," Kimora asked.

"BECAUSE YOUR NOT LISTENING TO THE SHI-" was all the others could hear before the unknown girl got disconnected.

"Y'all I'm finna go to bed" Kalani said, while yawning. 'Okay's' and 'Goodnight' were passed around before she hung up and called Demauri.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

It was now 7:50 AM and Kalani was running around her room putting an outfit together, for her hair appointment.

"Cmon Kalani," Momma Brown slightly yelled, opening the garage with the remote. Kalani ran down the stairs, and put on her shoes.

"Can we stop by the store before you take me to the studio?" Kalani asked getting in the front seat. "Yeah, you better have yo money, cus momma Brown ain't payin for shit!" Momma Brown said, pulling the car out of the garage. The rest of the car ride was silent.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

It was now 9:45 and Momma Brown had just picked Kalani up from the hair salon, now they were going home to pick the others up.

Kalani was texting Sassy, asking if she can put her outfit in one of her backpacks, because she didn't wanna get cussed out by her mom.

Momma Brown had just pulled up to the house and was honking the horn, so she wouldn't run late to work. Sassy walked out with Kalani's bag while Tristen and Trin had already got in. Once Sassy got in she gave Kalani her bag and buckled up.

"We're going to the store before I drop y'all off." Momma Brown said speeding down the street. A bunch of replies were heard through the car.

When they reached the store Kalani bought a bag of blue sour punch straws, a bag of all blue sour patch, and got a Mountain Dew voltage and she got a Sprite for Demauri.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

The Browns had just reached the studio by 11:35, Kalani had gone to the locker room to change into her clowning fit.

When she walked out, she went to get her candy off the table, only to find it missing. She turned around to see Demauri digging in her bag. Snatching it from him, she took his sprite out and gave it to him.

"That's the only thing you got in my bag," Kalani said putting her outfit from earlier in her bag. "You got your hair done," That was the first thing Demauri noticed from her appearance.

"Yeah, you like it?" Kalani asked, swaying her head side to side. He nodded his head and started touching the little buns at the top.

"Kalani can I ask you a question?" Demauri asked. "You just asked me a question," Kalani said, turning around to set her bag on the table. Demauri gave her a straight face.

"I'm just playin," Kalani said giving Demauri her full attention. "Will you be my girlfriend?" Demauri asked while making eye contact. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend!" Kalani answered his question.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕡 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

(ᴋᴀʟᴀɴɪ ᴀs sᴀssʏ)

It was now 3:10 and the crew had two parties to attend before the end of the day, for lunch the crew ordered their own food from McDonald's and made it to the last party by 5:30.

(ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴏ 2:33, sʜᴇ ɢᴏᴛ ʙʟᴏssᴏᴍ ʜᴏᴘᴏᴜᴛ)

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

Tsquad had made it back to the studio 30 minutes ago, the kids were waiting on their parents to pick them up. Kalani was sitting on Demauri's lap before Jayah and Trin ran up and asked if she wanted to do a Tiktok.

Kalani nodded her head and got up, setting her phone on the mirror for support.

(ᴋᴀʟᴀɴɪ ᴀs ᴛʀɪsᴛᴇɴ)

Momma Brown had picked up her kids and they had a family fun night.
____________________________________

ᴋᴀʟᴀɴɪʙᴇᴀᴛᴀᴛʜᴏᴛ: ᴛᴜɴᴇ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏs ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅʀᴏᴘ.

*ᴄʀᴇᴀᴛᴏʀ ʜᴀs ᴛᴜʀɴᴇᴅ ᴏғғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs*

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.4K 12 13
THIS STORY IS DISCOTINNUED AND DOES NOT HAVE AN ENDING SO NO POINT IN READING IT!!!!
285 8 3
Another delulu book for me and you and dont worry i will still update the wolflo version If you want to communicate with me follow me on fb Avxry ly
401K 11.4K 105
FINISHED!! Just a random TommyInnit one shot book. Don't sexualize any minors please With that enjoy the sad Tommy book :) *DRAFTS AT THE END* TW Cus...
9.4K 347 20
tom blyth x fem! oc social media x real life slow/sporadic updates © voidvaleska