Iᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇᴅ Tᴀʟᴇs ᴏғ RIANSH

By _MysticLove_

Started on: 31st August 2021 Status: Completed Ended on: 3rd June 2022 ♡'मिल जाने दे दिल जो बने, ... More

Welcome everyone.
Knowing you
💓Our Tested Love💻 (1)
💓Our Tested Love💻(2)
💓Our Tested Love💻(3)
💓Our Tested Love💻(4)
💓Our Tested Love💻(5)
THANK YOU(17.12.21)
Raatan Lambiyaan~Song fiction
The Unbreakable Trust -A TS
Fighting together (TUT part2)
A Breach of Pact!
A Breach of Pact! (Part2)
Jaan Hai Meri (You're My Life)
Thank You Note:)

A new story

75 1 0
By _MysticLove_

I have begun a new journey of writing with Krishav amd Kanchi who have met after 5 years of misunderstandings, longings and unrequited love. I invite you to join them as they find out what life has in store for them after hardships that they have endured. Will they confess? Will they find a companion in each other to share the ups and downs of life that are upcoming? Do check out 'Bid Thee Farewell' for that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 2.2K 8
Riddhima- I love you Vansh please don't leave me like this . Vansh- love!!! u betrayed me Riddhima I hate you.... Riddhima- please Vansh try and unde...
12.5K 1.2K 5
Riddhima and Vansh meets each other after 6 years. Riddhima was trapped in the world of darkness where she was all broken and shattered. Vansh being...
Dark Love By Anika

Mystery / Thriller

20.6K 1.4K 13
Riddhima had a perfect life, simple and beautiful. A loving and caring husband, a big and complete family, wealth, happiness, everything. What else a...
56.9K 5.2K 19
Don't judge a book by it's cover or name just start read the story and u will love it❤..Cover pic from Google Riddhima and Vansh were in relationshi...