Lovers 4ever

By Love4rodwave

More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
35
36
37 (Last Page!!)

34

3.7K 91 26
By Love4rodwave

                 4 years later

Ja'nina Ball

"wake up mommy". i felt little hands on my face. i opened my eyes and it was my daughter Aubrei. "good morning". i kissed her cheek before she pushed my face away.

"mommy your breath stinks". she put her hand over her nose. "girl go to yo daddy". i said while laughing. i finally got out of bed and went to go brush my teeth and wash my face.

"what's this". i looked over and saw her holding a unopened condom that she got from under the sink. "girl give me this". i took it out her hand putting it back under the sink.

"where's Aiden and daddy?". i picked her up putting her on my hip walking out the bathroom. "they downstairs". Aubrei put her arm around my neck as i walked downstairs.

"mommyyyy". Aiden ran towards me once he saw me coming downstairs. i put Aubrei down n bent over to give him a kiss on his cheek. "good morning"

"look what i can do mommy". Aiden ran to the couch and stood on the arm rest. "no get down". Ka'mari walked into the living before Aiden can show me his trick.

"fuck you". Aiden mumbled to his self once he got off the couch making Ka'mari laugh. "no you don't say that go get in the corner" . I told him before he started crying as he walked to the corner.

Me and Ka'mari went into the kitchen and Aubrei stayed in the living room to watch tv. "he need to stop cussing n next time you laugh you going in the corner too". i told him while putting my hand in his face.

"girl". he side eyed me making me laugh. "gimme a kiss". he leaned back on the counter pulling me between his legs before giving me a kiss. he moved his hands down my body and tried to put his hand in my pants.

"mommy". Aubrei ran in the kitchen making me push Ka'mari hand. "yes". i walked towards her get at her eye level. "can Aiden get out the corner now" she looked in the living and looked back at me.

"yes he can". I told her before she ran back into the living room. "she said yes come on stop crying". we could hear her talking to him once she made it back to the living room.
——————————————————
"stop playing and take this picture boy i'm not playing with you". it was now 2pm and we was taking this kids to this jumping place with Makayla and Niyha and Seven kids.

Seven is Mon girlfriend they have a son tg. and after Makayla had Malaysia she got pregnant one year later with a boy and Niyha has a son who is a year younger than Aiden and Aubrei.

Aubrei and Aiden are twins and they are four. Malaysia is 5 and Carson is 4. Niyha son Ahmir is 4, and Seven son Ka'ion is 4.

"mommy is Malaysia coming". Aubrei asked me while i bucked her in. "yes Malaysia is coming and so is everyone else". i closed the door after answering her question and walked to the driver side.

"say bye to daddy" i raised the window down in the back seat so they both could say bye. "peace out lil nigga". Aiden waved to Ka'mari. "Aiden do you want me to whoop your butt"

i turned to look at him as he shook his head no. "then stop cursing" i said before turning back towards the window. "bye daddy". Aubrei waved. "byeee" he waved back before i raised up the window.

"gimme a kiss". he put his head in the car giving me a kiss. "bye i love you". he told me once he pulled away from the kiss. "i love you too". i told him before he walked into the house.

"mommy can i have my headphones Aiden ipad is too loud". Arubei said making Aiden gasp. "no it's not she lying mommy". he picked his head from behind my seat so i could see him.

"ok baby how about y'all both get headphones". i reached in the glove compartment getting out the matching pink and blue headphones. "thank you mommy". They both said before getting back on their ipad.
——————————————————
"Malaysiaaa". Aubrei ran towards Her with her arms out. "Aubreiii". Malaysia said with the same energy when they was hugging.

Aiden and the boys went to go play with each other. and Aubrei and Malaysia went to go jump as well.

"hello everyone the queen has finally arrived". i walked towards the table with my arms out. "girl bye". Makayla waved her hand around before we laughed. "4 years ago today i was kid free now look at me". Niyha shook her head. making us agree with her.

"frl Ka'mari done took me out the game". i wiped my fake tears away. "frl and Mon keep talking about baby number two boy look you only getting one n that's it". Seven shook her head while we laughed.

We sat around and talked for a little bit until the kids ran back over and Aubrei and Malaysia was crying. "awn what happened". i picked up Aubrei so she could stop crying and Malaysia went to Makayla.

"some boys was messing with them mama". Carson told Malaysia. "and guess what". Aiden jumped around. "what" i looked at him. "we beat them up mommy".

Him, Carson, Ahmir, and Ka'ion jumped around smiling. we laughed at them and once Aubrei and Malaysia stopped crying they went back to go play. "excuse me". two ladies walked up to us with their two sons.

"yes". we all looked at her. "are those your kids the 4 boys and the two girls". She pointed towards them. "yes" we all said again now at the same time. "is there a problem". i asked her now standing up cause i didn't like the fact that she standing over me.

"well yes actually your sons had best out our sons and we want them to apologize". i talked and her friend shook her head in agreement. "i'm sorry but that's not going to happen". Makayla said now standing up as well.

"and why is that?". the lady that stood behind her asked. "because your kids hit our daughters and our sons know that it's not right for someone to put they hands on a girl." I told them.

"especially if they girls are they cousins". Niyha added abd her she seven stood up. "well i would still like for an apology so i'll wait". the lady crossed her arms.

"girl you can wait all damn day cause they not apologizing". Seven said shrugging her shoulders. we sat back down and continued with our conversation they ladies stood there for a while until they realized that we wasn't giving them any attention.

we sat and talked while the kids played until it was time to go.
——————————————————
_lifeasnina

Send message

ms.kayla

Send message

LovelySeven

Send message

niyha.aaa

Send message
——————————————————

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 109 10
𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚠𝚝𝚢 𝚖𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎.
476K 22.5K 38
𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘮𝘺 "𝘴𝘢𝘧𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
126K 2.9K 24
Just another Black Love Story