KANIKA ( Complete)

By glimmering_nav21

Ranvijay Raghuvanshi eldest son of Raghuvanshi family has to spend 3 months working with Kanika Sharma hiding... More

Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Epilogue
Instagram

Chapter 3

3.6K 236 13
By glimmering_nav21

Ranvijay's POV

This work is more tiring and boring than what I do I mean standing here at one place is really frustrating and these customers they fight for every small thing !!

But the thing where I messed up is I made my first impression bad infront of Kanika she is the one I have to impress and here I am being cold with her !!

Ranvijay you have to keep your anger aside !!

Ok so will have to be sweet infront of her and talk nicely to her it's so simple you can do it !!

I turned at her and glanced at her. She was busy in her work she raised her head and snapped at her !!

Our eyes met and she passed me a smile
Really?? I mean I just talked to her rudely and she is smiling for what ??
For my money but she doesn't know about that !!

I was thinking about something when she gestured me about something !!

I didn't understand but than I heard someone's voice !?

" Bill pls ??"

I turned and looked at the lady standing at the counter

I gave her the bill and she passed me a smile

I didn't because that doesn't suit me !!

I got busy in my work and finally the day ended !!

" Well you can leave Mr Mishra !! " Kanika said organizing the stuff !!

" Finally " I sighed

"Kanika dii we have kept everything at their place " said Varun who work here
with her !!

" Good boy " she grinned

" Good night guys " Her grandmother said leaving

I also left from there as I was really bored to even stand there

I was waiting for an auto outside the cafe but didn't get one !!

" Aise koi auto rukega ?? " Kanika came to me

They won't stop like this

"It's an art to stop an auto " she said proudly

In his 2 minutes she stopped an auto

" Where you have to go ?? " She asked me !!

" A.....aa that place where we met " I didn't know the name of place

" Bhaiya Adarsh nagar chaliye " she asked the driver !!

" Wahan nahi chalenge hum " he refused

" Toh kahan police station chalenge " she threatened him

Bhaiya will you go to Aadarsh Nagar

No I won't go there

So where will you go police station??

" No pls sit ma'am " he got scared hearing police word

She looked at me like she has achieved something like bharat ratan !!

She sat inside the auto and asked me to sit too !

I bend down to sit in rickshaw but my head hit the auto !!

I rubbed my head but suddenly heard sound of someone laughing!!
I moved my gaze to her and found her laughing moving her hands in air and
clapping !!

" Stop laughing "

" Why would I ?? this is a funny incident afterall " she hold her stomach.

She is doing the same thing I hate about people laughing at me, but the thing is I have to tolerate her and be nice to her.

Laughing for about 5 continuous minutes she finally stopped !!

" Ok !! Ok pls sit !! " She tapped seat beside her !!

I nodded and sat beside her. She asked the driver to leave !!

For 10 minute, she was just talking, that too without stopping, if there was someone else, I might have removed her from the auto by now, but I felt like listening to her, don't know why.
Maybe I was liking her meaningless talks because to be honest, I am also tired of listening to sensable or in real sense those selfish things only for benefits all day long.

After some time we reached there and I asked the auto driver to stop.

You live here??" she asked while looking outside.

"No from here I go on the bus" I made an excuse and got off the auto!!

"How much money do the bus drivers charge??" she asked with a grin !!

"Rs 30" I told the her, handing over the money to driver!!

"Where do you live?" He asked another question and I rolled my eyes."Do you want to go to my house with me??' I asked

"No no, the auto fare is high that why I asked " he replied to me.

Before I could say anything, the auto driver intrupped "bahanjii ab aap hamare sath aise karengi ?? "

Now you will do this to us sister??

" Haan toh bhaiya kam kiraya lagaya kijiye na " they both started debating !!

You should charge less brother

I sighed watching them fighting over auto fare !!

" Will you guys leave pls !! " I tried to stop them and they looked at me !!

" This all happened because of you Sir " auto driver accused me !!

" What ??" I snapped at him shockingly and they both became one team .

" Yes !! Because you were the one who planted the seed of using bus instead of Ricksaw" Kanika pointed a finger on me !!

He also joined her " yes sir we know that fare of bus is less than auto but what about comfort sir ?? You like standing in bus ??

" Yes bhaiya is right because of him all this misunderstanding happened!!" I looked at her shockingly.

" What nonsense " I frowned

" This isn't nonsense say sorry " she crossed her arms !!

" What why ?? " I exclaimed and she narrowed her eyes !!

" Because of you I fought with bhaiya "

Is she crazy or what ??

Third person's POV

After finishing the debate on why we should use auto instead of bus.
Ranvijay finally reached Raghuvanshi Mension !!

Raghuvanshi Mansion

He directly went to his room but looks like he has to deal with one more thing !! Abhimanyu and Kabir were waiting for him !!

Kabir came running to Ranvijay as he has came back from a World Tour !!

" How was your day bade bhaiya " Kabir asked making Ranvijay more annoyed !!

" Don't ask Kabir " Ranvijay moved hands in his hairs !!

" What happened wasn't it good enough??" Abhi said looking at him.

" Didn't you learn anything ??" Kabir made a pout !!

" Offcourse I did " Ranvijay settled himself on couch and started telling him what he learnt " I learnt how to stop an auto rickshaw how not to deal with customers and most importantly I learnt that we should travel from an auto instead of a bus "

He looked at his brother who were looking at him in surprise !!

" Yes guys this is what I learnt and one more thing I got a new title Aut......" But than he thought keeping quiet is good to avoid embarrassment !!

" What bhai pls tell us too " Kabir showed an interest !!

Ranvijay glared at Kabir to shut his mouth and Kabir fake cried " fine fine mere bhai "

" Now pls leave I wanna sleep the day was as long as a year " Ranvijay lean down on the couch .

" Ok bhai take care tomorrow I am also leaving for a business trip will meet you after a week " Abhimanyu got up from the bed and dragged Kabir with him !!

Ranvijay also got up and picked his shirt and sweatpants !! He took a shower
and after doing his work he kept everything aside and went to sleep shrugging all the thoughts of day !!

Next day

Kanika's POV

I was sitting on dinning table having my tea and was listening to all new titles my mother was giving to our neighbours !!

" Earlier they used to play music till midnight and now it is the sound of construction" said my mother fed up with our neighbors.

" It's okay na mumma " I side hugged to calm her down !!

She snapped at me and keep her hand on my cheek " Am ok you go to cafe already you are late " she kissed my cheek turning her face

On the other side

Ranvijay's POV

I got ready for my office as my family members doesn't know about Dadaji's conditions except Kabir and Abhi .

I sat down on my chair at dining table !!

" What happened with that Oberoi project Ranvijay " Chachu asked sitting on the chair infront of me.

I took a sip of juice" we are working on that chachu " I told him and as always got a reply I expected !!

" Still working Ranvijay I thought you have already completed that that's so disappointing of you " my father said giving me a disappointed look.

Why they always over expect from me !!

"Sorry dad " I replied looking at my plate !!

" Sorry I am tired hearing that always " dad again taunted me !!

This was too much I made a fist and got up !!

" Ranvijay breakfast to karle " mom said in a worried tone !

" I am full mom " I buttoned my court and left from there !!

I was in parking area closing my eyes I took a deep breath !!

I am really fed of all this why can't they understand I am not a robot I am a bloody human being !!
I kicked the tire of my car in anger !!

Than I got a message from Mishra jii reminding me about Kanika's cafe !
I controlled my anger and left from there !!

When I reached the place where I had parked my car yesterday!!

I did the same thing and luckily I found an auto and reached the cafe on time !!

I saw Kanika talking with kids sitting on table !! I walked toward counter !!

Kanika passed me a smile and came to me !!

" Good morning " she grinned more !!

" Good morning" i said casually putting my phone on counter !!

" You always stays like this in angry young man mode?? " she raised her eyebrows !!

" And you always stays like this smiling for no reason ??" I looked at her !!

" Yes I am like this and I think it's better to be angry all the time " she placed her elbow on the counter !!

" Don't you have any work ??" I asked her coldly !!

" Take a deep breath and take a glance at those kids your mood will become light in seconds " she snapped her fingers infront of me !!

" You don't have complications in your life that's the reason you are saying this other wise taking deep breaths and all that doesn't work " I gruffed

" Everyone has problems in their lives but what matter is how do you deal with them " she smiled softly and looked towards kitchen !!

" Varun don't put them in microwave " she walked inside the kitchen !!

...........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Someone is teaching Ranvijay to stay positive !!

Don't forget to vote !!

Bye bye !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

229K 11.2K 53
This story is the sequel of "My soulmate" and "My only love". It revolves around the lives of four people - Aarav, Kiara, Rahil and Ahana. Destiny ha...
28.6K 2.2K 26
Book 1 of 'Soul Series ' Raped woman Rude Ceo × Sunshine girl Revenge marriage Marriage of convenience Replaced groom Traumatic past She fell firs...
3.4M 143K 60
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
31.5K 2.4K 62
𝑰𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒇𝒂𝒖𝒍𝒕 𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒉𝒆𝒓 💔 😔 𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒓𝒆𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒕 ... ...