๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“ || ๐–ค!๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿค...

By V4MP4LYFE

โœฉ - ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฆ... More

000
001
002
003
004
005
006
007
008
010

009

2.5K 85 131
By V4MP4LYFE

♰♰♰

Mya..

Of course it was fucking Mya.

"Hey you're Y/N right?" She smirked as she walked towards Y/N who was standing infront of the mirror looking back at her, "Yeah and you are..?"

"Oh i'm Mya! I'm surprised you don't know me." Mya sat on the counter, opening her purse and taking out a pink lipgloss.

"Yeah well you're not as known as you think." Y/N continued washing her hands, not even looking at Mya as she applied her lipgloss.

"I mean from other people yeah but from you? I thought you'd known me since melanie and I are best friends and i'm dating your friend Miles." She popped her lips and put her lipgloss away, looking at Y/N and every single one of her moves.

Y/N was finished washing her hands. After she turned on the faucet she looked at Mya and looked at her up and down with a stank face, "Girl what do you want?"

"Nothing.."

An awkward silence..

"I just came to support Melanie."

"You guys aren't even friends?" Y/N sternly spoke, not even breaking eye contact with her, "Girl Melanie and I go way back." Mya chuckled as she jumped off the counter.

"Yeah sure." Y/N also chuckled.

"Whatever.. But enough about Melanie. I need you to stay away from Miles."

What the hell?

"Why?"

"You guys seemed too close when you guys were streaming and enjoying eachothers company.. A little too much.."

"So what we're friends.."

"Yeah right, you probably have feelings for him."

"How are you gonna tell me if i have feelings or not"

"I just know but other than that we should be friends!" Mya smiled at Y/N.

The moment she smiled at Y/N, she had the urge to just punch her but she held it in. God did that smile piss her off.

"I'm good."

"Why not? It never hurts to make a new friend right? Come onn!" She kept begging and begging so Y/N had no other choice but to agree.

"Fine."

"PERFECT!" Mya FINALLY started walking away, "See you around!" She smiled widely at Y/N as she walked out of the bathroom. About time..

Y/N stayed in the bathroom for a couple of minutes before she headed back out to the concert. She was looking down at her phone after someone texted the groupchat that she didn't realize she was about to bump into someone.

"Shit I'm so sorry." She looked up at the person and their eyes instantly locked.

"Y/N?"

"Miles?"

"Get off that phone and you wouldn't be bumping into people." He chuckled as he placed his hands in his pockets, "Oh shut up." Y/N rolled her eyes and tried walking past him but he stopped her.

"Where you going?"

"Obviously to go watch the concert?"

"Well duh.. My bad." He smirked a bit but Y/N still noticed it making her roll her eyes one more time.

"Why you keep rolling your eyes at me, I ain't do nothing."

"It's not that." She did it again but this time playfully. "Do it one more time and we gone see what happens." He inched closer and his smirk grew bigger and just like he said. She did it again.

He bent down to her ear sending shivers down her spine and whispered, "Ight since you wanna keep playing with m- MILES!" Miles instantly stood back up straight and looked at the direction he heard his name get yelled from.

Mya once again.

"Come on Miles, the shows about to start." She walked up to the two of them and interewined her arm with his, "Ight bruh i'm going." He snatched his arm off hers.

Mya started dragging Miles away but before they could get out of her sight Mya looked back at Y/N and did a 'I'm watching you' hand motion which made Y/N laugh.

"Tch."

♰♰♰

When the show was over and everyone started leaving Y/N walked towards the backstage when she saw Mya and Melanie talking.

"You played good." Melanie who was packing her guitar up turned around to see Mya standing over her, "I know." She scoffed.

"God why do you have to be so cold." Mya placed her hand on her hip as she looked at Melanie who had just finished packing her instrument, "Because I don't want to talk to you." She started walking away but Mya stopped her.

"Girl we're literally friends the hell is your problem Mel."

"Don't ever call me that and plus we're nowhere near friends."

"Ugh just get over the past, it was in elementary and middle school, we're litteraly in high school.. Get over it."

"Get over it? You made my life miserable Mya, Get out my face bruh." Melanie started walking away, "Listen I'm sorry okay? I miss being friends with you."

"No Mya, you just want more clout from me. Don't ever come near me ever again." And with that she walked away leaving Mya standing there dumbfounded until she returned back with Miles after a couple of seconds.

Y/N ran after Melanie after she stormed off and found everyone packing their stuff up into the van.

"I genuinely don't know who she think she is." Melanie ranted to her friends as she threw her guitar into the van out of anger, "Chill out ma, you gon' break your guitar." Amir hugged her trying to comfort her.

"Yeah you right." She hugged him back.

They let go of eachother and that's when Melanie noticed Y/N standing behind Amir, "Y/N!" She ran towards Y/N and hugged her too.

"Melanie!" She hugged back. After the hug Melanie started ranting to her about Mya's interaction and Y/N told her about hers with Mya in the bathroom.

♰♰♰

"Ooh i'm just so sick and tired of that girl." Melanie slumped on her bed after taking a shower and changing into more comfortable clothes, "Girl me too." Y/N yelled from the bathroom as she was also changing into more comfortable clothes.

When she walked out of the bathroom and climbed up to her bed she decided to scroll through tiktok for a while since she wasn't tired just yet.

"I'ma head to sleep girl." Melanie spoke from the bottom bunk, "Okaay! I'ma stay up for a little more but goodnight!"

"Goodnight Y/N." Y/N heard her phone turn off and place it on the nightstand.

Y/N continued scrolling through tiktok for a couple more minutes until she began getting tired. She was plugging her phone up to the charged when it vibrated with a new message.

She looked at the notification in confusion when she realized it was a number she didn't have in her contacts.

"Hey girlll!" 

@V4MP4LYFE 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 366 53
Included: Miles Gwen Miguel Spider-noir/Peter Hobie Pavitr Peter B Web-Slinger Spider-Byte/Margo Will add other characters soon I don't own any of t...
12.1K 120 12
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐š ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐›๐จ๐ซ๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ก ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ, ๐ฐ๐ž'๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
9.5K 281 34
Our world change drastically and even I change. But then something feels off. It just, it always feels like I forgot something. Or even loved somethi...
2.5K 186 38
(COMPLETE))"๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐™ธ'๐š– ๐š๐š˜๐š˜ ๐šœ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐š๐š˜ ๐š•๐š˜๐šœ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž..." ๐™ผ๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š๐š˜ ๐š–๐šข ๐šŽ๐šข๐šŽ๐šœ, ๐š ๐š‘๐š’๐š•๐šŽ...