love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

Af sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... Mere

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 44

6.6K 210 183
Af sweetlovemoment

Hiii sorry for being late but you all know the reason but hopefully now I'm fine and may be i will be fine in future 😁😁 pray for me na injoy your reading

While they were talking, there was a knock at the door. Astro offered to open the door, as soon as he opened it, the person who knocked on the door stopped for a moment, Erick looked before knocking.

"You arrived on time", Erick called to the other party. Astro then let the skinny young man into the room.

"Am I bothering you?" Rattikarn asked, with a thoughtful look at Keith, Keith looked away. He admits that the other party looks good, he looks no less charming.

"No, sit down first. Come and check, right?" Erick asked. Rattikarn sat on the single sofa next to Erick. With a gesture of acceptance Erick got up and picked up the check, in the drawer to deliver.

"Thank you", Rattikarn accepted the check and said thank you.

"Hi Keith, would you like to talk to Kal for a bit?" Erick pretended to ask, smiling. Keith raised his eyebrows suspiciously.

By taking the job. But not in the store," Erick said, smiling. Keith thinks that kal is attractive to both men and women, not too provocative, Keith tried to pretend to sit aside, the other party just returned a soft smile, without any gesture of invitation.

"Kal, this is my friend Keith," Erick introduced. Kal inclined his head slightly to greet kieth.

"Hello," Kal said.

"Hello," Keith greeted shortly.

"It's true, khun Rapee contacted me, he wanted to use your service, I gave him my personal number. Can he get it? You'll go for a personal deal", Erick said while remembering.

"Yes", Kal's eyes immediately brightened when he heard the name of the new client. that he is the heir to a famous family, where Kal used to take the job to eat with the other side just once.

"Okay, I'll have him call," Erick said, smiling.

"Then I won't bother you, Erick excuse me first. Good night Mr. Keith", kal said goodbye to the two, to which kieth and Erick nodded before kal got up and left Erick's work room.

"Oh, it's a shame that kal won't take a job at my shop. Otherwise, I would definitely be number 1," Erick said ruefully.

"Not your minion?" Keith asked again.

"No, accept freelance work, I have a duty to offer the job when someone wants a child to lean on. If I think it is suitable for the time. I will contact him again, but in the past, there were only people who congratulated me because kal He did a very good job, and no one complained one bit." Eric said proudly. Furthermore, he is no less destined with Kal.

"Do you take the bed job too?" Keith asked directly, but Erick shook his head.

"As far as I know, he has never accepted a job like this, just eating, watching movies, listening to music, going to drink, traveling, talking about things like that. Kal accepts both women and men, but no one can ask kal to leave to bed. Oh, I forgot to tell you. Kal is older than us. They are already 28 years old" Erick said with a smile, even though kal was older but they talk like friends.

"Are you interested?" Erick joked. Keith chuckled slightly in his throat and shook his head.

"Too much like me," Keith says, which makes Erick raise an eyebrow.

"Do you like it?" Eric asked.

"Talking, would it be like cursing yourself? Well, that person is deep and very deceitful. It's not that he's a bad person. It's called using your own charm to make it pay off. He's really suitable for working as a child." ekith said with a smile, intimacy with the other until he meets his character, but he can call him a ghost who sees a ghost.

"And one more thing, kal is flirting. It's definitely client Rappe," Keith said with a smile.

"What makes you think that?" Eric asked suspiciously.

"When you mentioned the person called Rappe, his eyes light up. As well as a smile. But he quickly kept his composure," Keith said with a smile.

"Here, I knew him for a bit and I could see all the way to the kidneys," Erick said jokingly, but he believed kieth because he knew what kind of person keith is, partly because Keith had an observant stepfather. who also taught him to observe people.

"Well, are you interested in taking a walk with me on the first floor?" Erick invited Keith over, who nodded before leading them out of the office. Then, up the elevator to the first floor, with Astro and Palan following, Erick takes Keith out for a drink at the bar, and then excuses himself to greet familiar patrons. Keith sits down drinking while taking in the surrounding atmosphere. The customers in the shop are not only women but also men, privacy but it does not seem uncomfortable, but Erick's bar host is a luxury bar, but each person comes with a heavy bag.

"Eh, I didn't see this person at all", a woman's voice sounded, as Keith passed by he goes to the bathroom with one of the young hostesses supporting her, she pretends to walk towards keith, but Astro and Palan intervene, making her frown .

"What, why are you blocking this? I want to talk to this young man. Do you want to sit with me?" A woman's voice chinned slightly up so she realized she should have had enough to drink.

"Oh Mr. Yard, I'm sorry, this person is my friend, not a guy from the store," Erick, who had just returned, hurried to talk to the regular customer.

"Is he a friend of Erick's? It's a shame, I really like this type of personality," Yard said regretfully to the young man who supported her. He's going to pretend I'm talking and complaining. To get the other party out of here who agrees to separate.

"I think if you go down there, someone must have misunderstood. You think you're the guy from my store," Erick teased, teasing. Keith chuckled lightly.

"Would you like to try being a kid host for a day?" Erick turned to ask Astro and Palan. The 2 immediately shook their heads.

"Eh so don't bother these 2, they're going to shoot you," ekith said sarcastically.

"I'm not surprised. Why doesn't the boss want you here Keith," Astro said, and Keith smiled.

"Is your boss really jealous of my friend?" Erick asked curiously, he already knew that his friend was dating a man and what state he was in.

"I saw that he transferred 10 million, just because Mr. Keith said that child host income should be good," Astro replied. Erick's eyes widened when he heard this.

"How to let Huang know without saying Huang?" Erick said enviously of his friend.

"Boat racing, rowing race, you can compete, but you can't compete with merit and fortune," Kieth finished speaking, taking a sip of alcohol and raising his eyebrows at his friend viciously.

"Oh, I didn't expect to hear a sentence like that from you, well, lucky man," Erick said, irritably as he laughed, watching the hostess work the bar. Erick had to help refuse until Eric couldn't take it, he invites kieth to his own office as usual.

"Here, if you take a job at my store. You'll be number 1. It sure is my store," Erick grumbled. Keith drank for a while, then excused himself and Erick went out to deliver the car. a little goodbye Keith got in the car to go home, during the old Keith called his lover. Roman immediately responded to the call.

"(What are you doing?)" Instead of Keith asking first. It turned out to be Roman who asked first.

"I'm in the car. Going home," Keith replied. He did not receive a video call, because he thinks that they take Are you busy or not?.

"(How was it?)", Roman asked when he was relieved that Keith was on his way home.

"Okay, there are misunderstood customers. Thinking I worked there, a lot of people called me to sit with them," Keith joked.

"(And you?....)" Roman asked briefly.

"I refuse. I don't work as a child host, besides, I already have 10 million in my account, why do I have to sit and work, it's so tiring?" Keith pretended to mock his lover.

"(Okay, if that's not enough.)" Roman replies again, and Keith laughs. Then they both fell silent together.

"(I want to sleep in your arms)" Roman's deep voice echoed, making Keith's heart tremble a little. But who knows that her heart was trembling, she blinked every time her lover spoke to tease or sweeten like at this moment.

"I want you to hug me too," Keith replied. And I hear a weak laugh from Roman. Before Keith's eyes he saw something outside the car.

"Stop ahead!" Keith's voice sounded, causing the 3 bodyguards to jump. Quickly taking his eyes off the car to see what had happened, the driver hit the car and parked it. Quickly, as Keith said, good thing it's pretty late so not many cars.

"(What's going on Keith!?)" Roman asked sternly and impatiently.

"I'm hungry and I want some noodles, I just found the shop," Keith said, which the 3 bodyguards heard as well, before falling silent.

"What is it?" Keith asked in surprise, still holding the call with Roman.

"Keith, are you going to eat noodles?" Palan turned to make sure, because he was sitting in front on the driver's side.

"Um, this store. I was afraid we'd drive up and I wouldn't see it. So I saw the store and said stop. Oh, I forced them and surprised them, I'm sorry," Keith said noticing the 3 of them bodyguards must have thought that something bad happened.

"(Keith)" Roman's fierce voice was heard when he knew what was happening.

"Huh, I'm sorry for you, I forgot, nothing happened. That's it," Keith tells his lover to calm down. Roman sighs so hard that Kieth hears him and smiles.

"(Is there still a store open to sell? Is it late?)" Roman asked suspiciously.

"Sir, here in Thailand there is food 24 hours a day," Keith replied.

"(Will you eat at the restaurant? Or you can buy it and eat at home.)" Roman said because he was worried.

"I'll eat at the restaurant here. It has a good atmosphere," Keith said. The roadside noodle shop.

"( Then hurry up and go home)," Roman said, and Keith hung up. So that Keith could eat and return quickly, Kieth said yes before hanging up and also invited the 3 bodyguards to come down together. 4 tall young men walked in and sat down. A red iron folding table, plastic chairs of the same color as the table, attract the attention of people who come to eat noodles in that shop. In addition, the 3 people are also foreigners. Kieth volunteered to ask god for the bodyguards. Although at first the 3 bodyguards refused to eat, but Keith forcefully persuaded them, thus making the 3 agree.

"If you can't eat with chopsticks, use a fork" Keith said as the 3 bodyguards seemed to be a bit uncomfortable, but working as a bodyguard for a long time and being trained and being in many situations made the 3 of them quickly adapt to sitting and eat noodles together.

"How are you doing?" Keith asked when they were done eating.

"Relaxing," Palan replied, and Keith smirked. while joking in his heart that if he takes Roman to sit and eat noodles on the road like this, it would be fun.

"Keith, don't tell the boss that we're eating noodles with you," Astro said, remembering.

"Why not?" Keith asked suspiciously. Astro looked at Palan and the driver.

"I think the boss would be jealous of everything related to Keith, even eating noodles. Sitting at the table with us like this," Astro said, walking out again, Keith smiling slightly.

"Okay, I'll keep it a secret. Good thing I only told him I was going to eat noodles, but I didn't say you guys would too," Keith said slowly.

"I feel like the teen table at the end must be something going on." Palan, who was sitting in front of the table, spoke. Noticing some situation, Keith turned to see that there were two teenagers. The group actually looked at each other.

"I guess there's a movie to watch," Keith said weakly, and without saying a word, a group of teenagers began to fight. Customers who come to eat noodles, including shopkeepers, scream in shock, and plastic chairs are seized like weapons. The rumbling sound alternates with the cursing sound.

"Damn people are delicious," Keith cursed before Astro tossed him out of beating range, and at one point a bottle of fish floated up, causing Palan to quickly raise his arm to block the fish room and hit the floor. Palan's arm. causing people to immediately turn to look.

"Palan, how are you?" Keith asked out loud.

"It's nothing," Palan replied, rising to his feet to protect kieth. before listening to someone. A man yelled that there was a gun and Keith wanted to go inside. But Astro stopped him and quickly led kieth to the car. Gunshots rang out amid screams from nearby people, all running for their lives. The driver immediately drove back home. Kieth also looked a little irritated that he hadn't eaten enough.

"I went to the bar. There was no problem, but I ran into trouble while eating roadside noodles," Keith complained.

"It is dangerous, kieth, if any villager's life is lost," Astro said.

"Yeah, they're so good they should be trained as bodyguards. They're good at scaring when they have a gun. I want to go back and drag them out and teach them someday," Keith grumbled.

"You're not full yet, are you?" Palan asked again.

"Yeah," Keith answered honestly, as he was upset that he was eating delicious and not full yet.

"Really, don't forget to take the money to the noodle restaurant. After all, we already ate there," Keith said while reminiscing.

"I'll take care of that tomorrow," Palan replied. It's good that he's not hurt, but how? There are only bruises. When he returned home, Keith boiled instant noodles and ate. Before calling to tell Román what happened which is a series of complaints, then Román calls the bodyguard and finds out that Kieth was not interrupted when he was eating.

After the day Keith was so hungry that he had to call Roman to tell him, a month has passed and the two of them haven't seen each other. In addition to talking by video call partly because Román had a lot of work to do and he had to continue eliminating the mites. He likes to cause chaos from time to time, but he doesn't care much about what Roman does. he gave his responsive people part of the good side too. At that time, there were some to go and find. fly to see the location something of Chiang Mai with Astro and Palan always following him and having contact with Obi to help investigate the news from Melano's group.

The sound of a single gunshot echoed through the basement. Along with the body of a person who's been shot to death, Roman hands the gun back to Dante, and grabs a tissue to wipe his hands.

"Send his body to Marco. So take a look at that, how to react?" Roman said with a calm voice. Because he had just caught a worm in his group, that the other party had just received a job from Marco's Aldo. investigate Roman's story, because Nathan has been sent to the bullet turret and Marco has not been able to contact him. therefore he bought a bodyguard at the end of the line he keeps giving information about Román where he goes but instead, he was caught by Román, first Obi investigated and found out that the informant who takes Marco's money betrays Román for the money. Due to the addiction of the game, Román had no reason to keep it.

"Yes," Dante replied.

"Travis, have you contacted Noris yet?" Roman asked Travis, sounding quiet as Noris carried Nathan and he has also been in the bullet turret for 1 month, and Roman knows why he asked about Noris. He stayed there for a month like this.

"I've been in touch already. Seeing that he's flying back," Travis replies.

"Let's continue the conversation in the office," said Roman with tears in his eyes and a soft voice. Not in a good mood. how to shoot a little worm the truth may be the duty of a subordinate, but Roman just wants to vent, and the reason he is frustrated and sulky is because he hasn't seen his lover in months. Watching it by video call is not comparable to a face-to-face meeting, which the subordinates knew very well the reason for their frustration with their boss. No matter how frustrated he was, Roman returned to his home where he is now in America Roman entered the office and sat in a chair, followed by Travis and Chimera.

"Chimera, have you handed over your work to Valko?" Roman asked Chimera.

"Sent all forward," Chimera replied, Roman nodded.

"Are you okay? To help Akira, I'm not forcing you. If you don't want to go, I'll talk to Akira for you." Roman raised his voice.

"I'm fine," Chimera replied firmly.

"I can guess you won't be back at work for a long time Akira clings to you. I should probably ask him for your fee." Roman talks about his friend. That he requested for Chimera to help with an important job in Japan.

"If the boss wants me back anytime, I'll be right back," Chimera said, tilting her head a little at Roman.

"Um," Roman replied with his throat. before turning to Travis again.

“Have you fixed my schedule yet?” Roman asked Travis sternly.

"4 more days," Travis quickly replied. He and Chimera had to quickly clear the job for Roman. Because Roman is going to return to Keith in Thailand upon hearing this, Roman taps the table with his index finger before sighing.

"Um, 4 days, 4 days," Roman replied, though his heart had already flown to Thailand.

"Keith, are you serious? Call the boss first, will you?" Astro's voice asked because they were now in a large motorcycle showroom. After Keith bought a scoopy to ride, he would often ride to buy groceries, with bodyguards accompanying him only 1 person. It's a good thing I can't. Sometimes Keith gives the bodyguards to ride and he as a chaperone. After that, the people in the house use it. The scoopy bike is really worth it because Keith allows everyone to ride it, and today Keith thinks it's time to come out with the bike he's always wanted: the Ducati Panigale.

"I use the same method, buy first, count later," Keith said with a smile.

"Don't worry, I can talk to your boss," Keith said, Astro knew he couldn't forbid him, he would get mad at Keith, and it would all be for nothing. Let Keith go and clear things up with Roman. Astro believes that Roman must understand them.

"Yes," Astro reluctantly agreed. Keith was then contacted to buy a black Ducati Panigale for millions of bath. along with a helmet of the same color, which was bought with his savings.

“Would you let us guide you back?” Palan offered.

"No, I'm going to go find my friend. If you want to follow me, you can drive south. But this bike, I'll ride it myself," Keith said, smiling, a little friend to himself.

"A friend who runs a race track?" Astro asked, Keith nodded. Keith immediately headed to his friend's place, accompanied by Astro and Palan.

Arriving at Keith's friend's house. Keith discovered that he was alone. His friend Mac's lover is not there, he went out with his friends studying abroad in the south, Keith then spends time with Nan and takes the car and they go to see where to adjust.

sound, sound

Keith's cell phone rings while he is in that house so he presses to answer the call.

"(Where?)", Roman asked with a deep voice.

"You probably know, don't you?" Keith asked, knowing that Roman's men should have already informed him.

"(You bought a motorcycle first, tell me later)". Roman said, Keith chuckled slightly in his throat.

"It's my money, sir, in my money," Keith pretended to say, responding to Roman.

"(I know your money. But I'm worried)", repeats Roman, and comes back again.

Why do I feel like I'm 5 years old?" Keith teased, and I hear the sound of Roman's sigh.

"(Okay, I won't bother with motorcycles again. But if there's any danger for you, I'll burn the motorcycle because of that motorcycle.)" Roman said in a serious tone.

"Yeah, I'll let you burn it," Keith said confidently.

"(In 4 days I will fly to you. Get ready)", Roman said, Keith widened his eyes with a bit of joy.

"Don't you have a job?" Keith asked immediately.

"(I've had Travis clear work, I should stay with you for about 8-9 days)", Roman spoke, people understand well the feeling of that, his friend, being away from loved ones.

"Let's go to the beach together," Kieth suggested.

"(Come on. Do you want to go sailing? I'll have someone contact you about the ship, but you have to say the place to go first.)" Roman said kindly.

"Let me ask for information first. I'll tell you soon," Keith replied happily, and Roman nodded before the two spoke. After a while they hung up. Keith sits down to look for information, a place to go then chose to go to Phuket. So he sent the information to Roman. Roman replied to the message.

Until the afternoon Keith invited him to compete in Nan, to a motorcycle race together. How Astro couldn't stop kieth, he could only wait, the truth is that Keith invited them back, but Astro and Palan refused. They said that coming to see Keith was like taking a break.

Keith competing with Nan. In that first round he lost to Nan, so he competed again in the second round and this time Keith beats Nan, Astro and Palan know that Keith is How good is he on a motorcycle? And when Keith and Nan are about to compete in the third round to find the real winner, but there's an interruption Mac's friend calls, who are traveling together now calls to say that Mac was taken to the hospital for a garlic allergy and made causing Nan to get very angry and excited because he was worried about his lover, then he ordered his subordinates to find the fastest plane ticket for him.

"Hey, look, the earliest the plane leaves is 7:30," Wai said, it's subordinates that after checking the flight for Nan. Then I look at the clock.

"Shit!" Nan cursed and kicked the work chair by accident.

"Press to book for me," Nan said quickly because he has to fly.

"Calm down, don't make reservations, just give me some time," Keith interrupted before grabbing his phone and walking away and calling out of the office.

"What's going on, Keith?" Palan immediately walked over and asked. Because he didn't even go to the office.

"The private plane that Mr. Roman left me to use?" Keith asked for this insurance.

"Yeah," Astro replied, and Keith immediately called Roman. It makes Roman, who is on the other end of the line, no less surprised that his lover is the one who calls that.

"(Is something wrong?)", asked Roman worried.

"Mr. Roman, I'd like to use the private jet," Keith said, asking Roman first. Even if they are lovers, ask first. Then Roman had given Kieth permission to use the plane, but he wanted to tell him anyway.

"(Where are you going? What's going on?" Roman asked, sounding serious, since Keith's tone was just as serious.

"Nan's boyfriend suddenly went to the hospital in Phuket, he's nervous, so I want to take him to see his boyfriend. The earliest plane ticket is at 7:00 am," Keith said.

"(Is Astro nearby? Can I talk to Astro?)" Roman asked quickly and Keith handed Astro his cell phone. Astro took it and talked for a while, and returned to Keith handing back the cell phone. Then Astro split up and calls the captain of the plane.

"(I had Astro contact the pilot of the plane and you can take him)," says Roman, and Keith is immediately relieved.

"Thank you," Keith said.

"(But you're not helping yourself for free. What should I get in return?)", Roman said back. Making keith freeze a bit.

"Will you charge my friend?" Kieth teased, turning around, but he knew Roman didn't really mean it, he knows what he means.

"(Why am I going to charge your friend? Because what I want in exchange is only you. That's what you can give me)" Roman said.

"Okay, if you come to Thailand whenever you want, tell me, I'll pay you until you're satisfied." Keith responded angrily, and Roman let out a slight laugh of satisfaction.

“Keith, the plane is ready to leave at 3:00am. Can I get you there at 2:00am?” Astro asked first, just in case Keith wants to go faster or slower than that.

"Yeah, you can handle it. Let me tell my friend first," Keith replied. He knew how his friend was, he agreed to go at 3:00 am already.

"Mr. Roman, let me hang up, I'll call you later," Keith told Roman on the other end of the line. And when the call ended, Keith went back to Nan's office.

"I'll help you go as fast as 3:00 am, okay?" Keith said, making Nan look back immediately.

"How are we doing?" Nan asked back.

"Private plane, don't ask how I got it. Although you know very well, if you agree, someone will pick you up and go with you to the airport at 2:00 am," Keith said in a normal tone.

"Are you in trouble?" Nan asked back, because if his friend is in trouble he'll probably refuse, Keith shifted his shoulders a bit.

"A little, but that person doesn't give up. What's so easy to lose?" Keith replied a little stiffly when you know that you will surely face a tough battle.

"Therefore, I owe that person one time. Because he would be at a disadvantage to be able to get there." Nan said with a smile, which is really thinking and he doesn't have much of a disadvantage of losing himself.

"Um, thanks right with me right?" Nan asked back, Keith nodded before placing an order and when it's 2:00 am, Astro drove kieth and Nan to the airport.

"Is it my merit that I sit in a private mafia plane" Nan said when they arrived at Phuket airport around 5:00 am and were now about to get into the car Keith's people made arrangements for Go to the hospital where Mac is hospitalized.

"Mind your fidgeting," Keith said with a smile before getting into the driver's seat. Because Keith will be driving the car, of course the bodyguards will be driving another car behind as they got into the car, they immediately drove to where Mac is.

"Have you calmed down yet?" I ask his best friend while he's driving.

"A little, but if I see his face, I won't be in a good mood again," Nan replied.

"Don't yell at him. He didn't want to end up in the hospital for this," Keith reminded him. Nan let out a big sigh.

"I understand Hi Day's mood, why she doesn't want to let Brick get too far out of her eyes," Nan complained before turning to her friend.

"What about you? Are your eyes often far away, are you upset or worried?" Nan asked his friend, and Keith smiled slightly but didn't answer anything.

"Then forget it. The person who has to worry and demand is him, no. Otherwise he wouldn't have sent a bodyguard to take care of me, isn't he." Said Keith that causes his friend to adjust his mood as well, although in his heart right now it's almost hot.

"Take your case first. Don't worry about me," Keith replied. Nan just smiled and didn't ask anything else. Until they arrived at the hospital at 5:00am. and then they went to Mac's recovery room. Nan spoke and asked until she agreed to investigate the cause. How could Mac eat garlic and take Amac back to Bangkok tonight? The plane is waiting.

Later that night, he went to investigate the restaurant until he found out that Mac's friend's brother Jerry had secretly spiked the garlic, salt with garlic mixture on Mac's plate because he wanted to make a joke because the other party was interested in him and was very upset with Mac. After knowing that, he was very angry until he met Jerry in the hospital and slapped the other party until he fell on his feet. They all had to rush in and stop him. When they cleared up, they waited for Mac to get out of the hospital and return to Bangkok.

At night, Keith, Nan and Mac went with the bodyguards and returned by private plane back to Bangkok, that is, Keith sent a message informing Roman from the time they arrived at the hospital until they returned to Bangkok.

"You, thank you very much for taking me to pick up my wife," Nan said.

"Okay, your wife is like my wife, no, I'm kidding, hahaha," Keith pretended to say slowly, when he saw his friend staring back at him.

"But your husband can't be me", Nan said, joking with her friend Keith smiled.

"Sud" Keith cursed, not taking it seriously, Nan was chuckling lightly.

"He probably won't be here for a while, he's about to come back," Keith said beforehand.

"Oh, get your body ready," Nan continued to tease her friend. Keith faked kicking, then jumped at his friend and dodged and waved goodbye again then scattering and returning Keith returns with the bodyguards home.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

125K 3.1K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...
70.2K 2K 46
(Silently Drowning Series - Book Two) Maybe that's it. We eventually go numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken. Maxwell Augustu...
536K 8.5K 82
You really think you know the full story? You may think you do, but you don't. There's a fine line between love and hate, of course there is... there...
41.3K 1.1K 14
While on an unknown planet for a mission, Keith is bitten by a mysterious bug that brings his life to a complete halt. Now completely glued to Lance'...