love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 42

7.5K 225 293
By sweetlovemoment

Ah, he means the person who poisoned your grandfather and sent someone. He's coming to shoot us. It's the people from the Melano clan," Keith said, because Carlo Melano was the head of the clan at this time.

"Yeah, but I don't think Melano does it all. All by himself," Roman said again.

"If they had to guess, it would be a collaboration with the Dagino family. Accidentally, Manuel and Marco were also involved, but still, those 2 father and son Accardo sympathized. If they try to poison your grandfather?" Keith said while thinking.

"Then we will have to continue our investigation," Roman replied before ordering Obi to look. The movement of Melano, Dagino and the father and son duo Manuel and Marco. and Keith can now rest in the office with Roman, Chimera and Noris gone.

"Keith, tomorrow I want you to travel back to Thailand." Roman spoke seriously. even though he wanted his lover to be close, but after the events today he was worried about kieth's safety, so he wanted kieth to stay away from him for a while because he knew that the person in the one Melano was most focused on was him. Though he trusted Keith to take care of himself, Keith frowned slightly.

"You are protecting me, right?" Said Keith froze.

"You are strange. When I want to live in Thailand you want to drag me close. Now, I want to be by your side. You want me to go far away." Kieth continued.

"I'm worried. Besides, the two of us are separated. At least to distribute the risk, I know if Melano wants to take care of you. You can survive. Do you understand me?" Roman explained. Listening to his lover's reason, it's easy to tell that Roman doesn't want to be attacked at the same time. Keith understands his lover, but he still has a warm heart.

"It's up to you," Keith replied quietly. Because first he wanted to extinguish his own turbulent mood.

"Keith," Roman calls his lover in a serious voice, knowing that Keith is still unsatisfied. Well, the jade hand came to ban Roman.

"Let me calm down for a moment, I'll be fine," Keith said before getting up and walking away, from Roman's office Roman's face immediately tightened.

"Let Keith, handle his emotions first. The boss should know that he's not an unreasonable person, he just needs some time," Noris said when she saw that her own boss had started to get frustrated as well, Roman escaped with a big sigh.

"People look at kieth too. Don't let him go, I'll be waiting for him here", Roman replied before reaching the desk. To clean up some of his own work, as for kieth, he didn't go far. Camino and Sea sat at the poolside bar and had Roman's men serve drinks for him to sit and drink while drumming his fingers on the table. Thoughtfully even if offended but also understand.

"If you want to be with the mob, you have to accept this, Astro," Keith said in a calm voice.

"If I had to answer honestly, yes," Astro said, hearing this Keith raised a glass of drink and drank.

"They're all worth killing," he growled angrily at the thought of the group of people who were conspiring against Roman now.

"Did Mr. Roman's parents know about this?" Keith asked.

"Yeah, someone called me to tell me. So it's safe. Nobody's going to do anything," Astro answered, knowing that Keith was worried about Roman's parents as well, Kieth nodded in relief.

"I'm going back to Thailand tomorrow. You can stay and take care of Mr. Roman, because he's probably the main target," Keith said.

"I'll be going back to Mr. Keith, the boss probably won't let me stay," Astro replied confidently, since Roman was also worried about kieth. Keith said nothing, sat down and continued.

"Astro, can I ask you something?" Keith said.

"Yes," Astro replied.

"Who was the one that killed Anita and blamed me?" Keith asked, causing Astro to freeze.

"Why do you ask about that?" Astro asked, thinking that Keith had already forgotten.

"I want to gather information and I want to know who he is. Does he have anything to do with this incident?" Kieth asked again. when because Roman himself had not yet told Keith the truth.

"I think it's better if Mr. Keith asked the boss yourself," Astro replied to kieth, at least so he can hear it from Roman's mouth.

"I can only say that out of desire to possess the boss, that's all." Astro said again. Keith nodded in acceptance.

"I guess so," Keith replied, before letting out a frustrated sigh at the timing of his mood, getting up and walking back to Roman's office.

"The boss is waiting in the office," Noris said as soon as she saw kieth enter. Keith nodded in acceptance, before opening the door Roman immediately looked up and Keith sat on the sofa, across from Roman.

"Have you calmed down yet?" Roman asked.

"If I didn't calm down, I probably wouldn't go in," Keith replied.

"Are you busy?" Keith asked.

"No. Just reading newspapers to pass the time while I wait for you," Roman replied, before getting up and walking over to Keith on the couch again.

"Sir, I think we should have a serious talk," Keith said, and Roman raised his eyebrows slightly.

"What's up?" Roman asked back.

"Let's start with the story of the boat. That young model who died and they blamed it on me. I want to know who did it?" Keith asked. Roman thought a bit.

"The one who killed Anita was Karina." Roman gave him a direct answer.

"Um, not much different than I suspected. She was the one who framed me too, right?" he asked that, but Roman lets kieth know he was wrong.

"Who accused me?" Keith asked.

"My man, but I'm waiting for him to confess, frankly," Roman said. It took her a second to connect the dots, and her brain immediately processed who she was. But when he thought about it, there were people from Roman who didn't like him, only one person.

"I know who he is, but he's still there. That person near you?" Keith asked, confused.

"To tell the truth, what happens with that person does not build how much damage it does me, because the person dares to betray me. Even if it seems like a betrayal," Roman said indifferently.

"What that person did. It's because of me," Keith asked. Roman nodded. Keith thought before smiling.

"Tomorrow, let me help you stimulate that guy. I'll make sure he doesn't die, I'll make him confess his sins to you." Keith said, his eyes bright with excitement.

"As you wish," Roman replied, greatly pleasing kieth.

"Then let's take a shower and go to sleep. You can't do anything to me, I won't have the energy to beat the person tomorrow," Keith said.

"But not us, we will see each other again in almost a month," argued Román. Keith rolled his eyes slightly.

"Then one round is enough, no haggling." Keith responded, causing Roman to smirk. Keith limited the # of rounds, but did not limit the time.

"Let's go back to the room," Roman said with a hug. Keith left his office immediately.

The next day.

Keith woke up late and couldn't help but irritate Roman. because last night she made him sleep very late. Also, he feels tired again, but that doesn't make Keith give up his intentions from last night, but how?

"Did you have someone bring that guy in for me?" Keith asked as he prepared to head into the gym below him.

"Follow me," replied Roman. Keith was dressed in a tank top and sweatpants, clearly revealing the tattoos on his arms and neck. Having received his answer, Keith immediately went down to the gym, followed by Roman, inside the gym there were only Keith, Roman, Noris, Astro and the other two men.

"Have all of your men received combat training?" Kieth asked.

"Um, everyone, including those 3," Roman replies. Kieth nods before Travis and Nathan, Chimera enter.

"Boss, why did people have to bring us here?" Travis asked.

"Keith wants a sparring partner," Roman replied in a clear voice.

"A sparring partner? So what does it have to do with me?" Nathan asked again.

"Related, very related," Keith said with a smile. Then he turned to look at Roman.

"Nathan, you've come to be Keith's sparring partner," Roman said, making Nathan's eyes go wide.

"W-why me?" Nathan suddenly asked in shock.

"What are you afraid of? I heard Mr. Roman saying that all his men have received combat training, so are you, or are you afraid of me?" Keith said in a mocking voice.

"I'm not afraid of you!" Nathan argued immediately, before freezing up, seeing Roman's cold eyes looking up.

"I ordered you to be Keith's training partner. The others stay, let's see first", Roman said because Keith had told him? Then, when the time is right, he won't let Roman into this gym as well.

"I think you can do what the boss says, just be a sparring partner for Keith." Travis seemed to understand something, he spoke because he knew that this moment for Nathan was definitely inevitable.

"Yes", Nathan looked at Romina with grim eyes before answering and then moved away to prepare himself. Nathan soon changed into his clothes to meet Keith. while looking at kieth with dissatisfied eyes.

"Do you want to practice with me? I don't have a problem but I do predict damage so don't complain to the boss about me bullying you," Nathan said, because Nathan used to not see Keith acting very well, even though the others tell him it's well at that, almost every way Nathan wrapped his hands, himself as Keith and standing in front of him.

"Do you want to warm up?" Keith asked with a smile.

"No," Nathan replied, before taking the initiative. He threw his fist at Keith first. Keith uses his arms to defend himself, then strikes back. Nathan also went far enough and dodged kieth instantly smirking.

"So, it's little fun," Keith replied, before the 2 jumped, managing the other party crashed to shit and defend themselves.

//Who do you think is going to win//. Travis questions Chimera.

//The boss never chooses useless things for himself//. Chimera said quietly. Which caused Travis to roll his eyes a little from side to side.

//Just say Keith and that's it// Travis replied dejectedly. It was a good time to kick Nathan. Until falling backwards but kieth did not think twice.

"Get up," Keith said coldly. She forced herself to her feet and run. Contacting Keith this time, Kieth hit Nathan with punches. Nathan didn't even ask to run away, his face starting to bruise and crack. Nathan panted as kieth seemed relaxed.

"You're just a dog barking at the bird," Nathan said. insulting Keith.

"Who told you? I'm an airport plane landed by myself," Keith replied before today! Nathan's stomach weighed again, causing Nathan to bow.

"While I am the airport, what are you?" Keith asked as Nathan was surprised by the pain in his stomach. But he was trying to force it.

"You can't be a dog at all, because dogs are loyal to their owners and they would die." Keith said, before throwing a punch at Nathan's face. Because Nathan was stunned by Keith's words, who spoke as if he knew something, makes Nathan's face hit with the force of the blow until his mouth was covered in blood. The others standing outside could only look on sympathetically, but they didn't want to help in any way.

"Again....what did you say?" Nathan asked aloud, again from the pain.

"You should have known, Nathan, but if you were a dog, you'd think a domestic dog would stare at its owner. How would that be dealt with?" Keith said again and kicked Nathan's side, causing him to fall. Nathan also looked at kieth with trembling eyes because he understood very well the meaning of what Keith said.

"I'm not the owner of the dog, but the person who was allowed to train his dog by his owner, you coward," Keith said with a smile.

"A dog trainer like me wants to know if this dog can be tamed", Keith said again, and he saw Nathan's confused look, but he didn't care, walking towards the mat, keith invites the other party to get up. and sends a cold potato bomb, put it in the stomach again Nathan shakes, pain throughout his body. Now there is hardly any counterattack. Keith even went back to hit him in his mouth there was only blood.

"Do you want to be an owned dog or do you want to be a homeless man waiting to die? Take your pick," Kieth said into Nathan's ear before tossing him to the ground. In which Nathan Yaiza was unconscious, with a swollen and bulging face, broken at some points, bleeding. Kieth twisted his shoulder a little. Astro walks to get a towel to dry off the pain.

"I really want to put this dog down, but I happen to be an animal lover. Still the same, I'll let him go, but if there's a dog that's beyond healing, I'll ask his owner to look after him." Keith said, looking up. Nathan with cold eyes Keith doesn't know. What did Nathan do? but from the fact that Román still does not speak. What happens to the other party? Just assume he was giving Nathan a chance. Roman is not a soft-hearted person. Outside it will be decisive again but Nathan is the one. Adopted by Roman's family, many others are like a family member who grew up together and only get one chance. It's up to Nathan. How will you decide after that?

After taking a towel to soak up the sweat for a while, Kieth squatted down next to Nathan, who was still unconscious because Keith hadn't said a word.

"You don't like me, you don't like me, I don't care, but please think about it for a bit. That you are bringing personal feelings to upset your boss? Betraying your boss, check carefully whether I said it right or not. From now on Go ahead, you'll still hate me, it's your business, but please think about it some more," Keith finished, before standing up.

"Guys come see your friend, I'm going to shower," Kieth said before whistling out of the gym with Astro following, Travis walking to support Nathan as he sat down. Nathan's face twisted in pain.

"I'll take you to the doctor," Travis said, because they already had a regular doctor.

"Not yet, take me to the boss," Nathan said quietly.

"What are you going to do?" Chimera asked, who was standing watching.

"I just want to talk to the boss," Nathan said again. Travis gave Chimera a slight look. asking for feedback Chimera nodded. Before walking to support Nathan on one side and Travis on the other. Then they both gasped. Nathan's bruised shoulder immediately snapped up at his friends.

Roman's side was sitting in his office chatting with Noris while Keith showered and changed his clothes.

"Downstairs, I'm sending a message that Chimera and Travis are bringing Nathan to see the boss" Noris said when she saw the message below.

"Um," Roman replied with his throat. He knew Keith was done, but he didn't know what the situation was like.

Knock Knock

Not long after, the door opened with the 3 young men.

Put him down. Roman spoke quietly, thinking his lover was rather clumsy. When Chimera and Travis heard orders, they left Nathan kneeling on the office floor. Nathan bowed his head slightly, the inside of his body still it hurt now, but he tried to force it.

"What?" Roman asked, clenching his fist and trembling slightly.

"I.....I.....have something to confess to you," Nathan said.

"Say it," replied Roman, and sat back in the chair, in a relaxed manner, but the atmosphere feels quite scary.

"I.....", And Nathan told Roman about everything that he was trying to find trouble, make kieth suffer based on the fact that he knew that Anita was trying to offer herself and be with Roman, Nathan went to listen to Karina, for Rina dissatisfied with Anita until they made an appointment in a room on the ship. As well as giving Rina a gun in her hand, and that night Rina got into a fight with Anita and accidentally killed her, so Nathan walked in and said he'd take care of it, before taking off Keith's shirt he secretly had and putting it on. in the scene without thinking that Román will approach kieth. And that Rina and Marco knew the location of the ship and could follow it because Roman's grandfather called Nathan, Nathan reported the coordinates thinking of using Rina to get rid of him. Kieth lets Roman out of his sight.

Even before Román met kieth, Román had had many sexual partners, but Nathan knew they were just a burden. Roman doesn't take anyone seriously until he met kieth. Knowing that Roman takes kieth seriously, Nathan tries to find a way to get rid of him, to get out of Roman's life.

(Nathan , we shouldn't lay our eyes on those who don't intrested in you)

Nathan continues to do little to break Roman up by borrowing Rina's hand. Well, Nathan also deliberately made Rina look bad in Roman's eyes, like creating the trend he spawned with Roman, Nathan was behind it all, keeping records on where Roman was going. Like wearing clothes that Rina has prepared for people to dress up as Roman to take the photos and create tenure, Nathan can only laugh at stupid people like Rina. Who didn't know that Nathan did that, Roman didn't like it. Nathan hoped that Keith, we met the not, would find a fight with Roman until they had to break up, but Keith felt nothing at all and was still in love with Roman like before. In short, I was dead wrong.

"You dare betray your boss to the point of agreeing to be late. Act like that?" Travis asked. I hear Nathan confess everything.

"It was not my intention to betray the boss. Although I report the story of the boss like that, but I also will not report on the matter that you think the boss is not in trouble. If some random problem causes damage to the boss, the job, the business or life I won't put it that way," Nathan said with a shaky voice.

"How did I take you as my secretary?" Roman said, in a low voice. Nathan pursed his lips, his eyes hot.

"I used to think you were a smart and honest person, but after hearing what you said. It makes me think I'm really wrong. I'm overestimating you," Roman continued, coldly, until Nathan chilled his heart and body.

"You think I don't know what you're doing, don't you wonder why I hired Chimera to work as your assistant?" Roman asked.

"Boss.....you will have Chimera replace me." Nathan said.

"Yeah, I'm waiting to see if you can figure it out. When do you sell out and confess to me? But from what I can see, you still wouldn't feel guilty if it wasn't for Keith provoking you. You today?" Roman asked. Nathan was speechless because it was true.

Do you love me, Nathan?" Roman asked. Nathan trembled again. He didn't even dare to look Roman in the eye, and he didn't even dare to answer.

"Huh, you love me more than a boss and subordinate. How long has it been?" Roman asked.

"Almost 20 years," Nathan admitted quietly. His eyes burned.

"It's been almost 20 years. So I'm interested in you. More than a boss and subordinate?" Roman asked, saying it again causing Nathan to immediately hiccup.

"You already have the answer in your heart. That I didn't think of you, even from now until my death, I will see you only as a subordinate, just a family member," Roman said more, making Nathan feel even more guilty and sad. . Tears welled up in his eyes, he only feels jealous for Keith personally today, when he heard that kieth said it made him think to agree and come imagine everything with Roman at this moment Nathan bowed his head to the ground.

"Sorry, boss. I'm sorry for what I did. I have nothing else to do, boss, punish me," Nathan said, his voice shaking. He prepared himself to receive the punishment. In this world, he had given up. Nathan thought it was over for him. Seen as the man who betrayed Román, he admitted that he had underestimated him. He landed on the ground in front of him with a calm look before turning to face Noris.

"Noris, give me a gun," said Román. Noris paused for a moment, but handed the gun over to Romina.

"Soundproof also I don't want gunshots for Keith to hear," Roman said again, reminding Nathan that kieth is very important to Roman. Noris agrees to send it. Roman took the silencer. Attached to Noris's gun.

"There's no question about it. Why don't I use my gun? It's in the drawer because I thought you weren't right for me, Mistress," Roman reiterated, which made Nathan feel even more upset and compassionate for his misfortune.

"Get up," Roman said quietly. Although beaten himself by Kieth's beating, Nathan was forced to stand up in front of Roman.

"Look at me," Roman ordered again, and Nathan looked at Roman with bloodshot eyes. Crying, face swollen and broken from being hit by Keith.

"Look at me, because you won't see my face and you won't talk to anyone for the next 2 years", Roman sentenced him before firing the gun at Nathan's legs.

"Oh!" Nathan cried out in pain. As ngo went to the ground, everyone in the room looked at him with mixed emotions, although some people wanted to help, but I forbid until Roman gives the order. Now snagrano by both Nathan's legs, everyone knew that Roman had not hit the nail on the head. for the other to die because the punishment was for a period of time, Nathan didn't get mad at anyone because he knew he was wrong.

"Noris, take him and heal his wounds and take him to the bullet turret, let him work there, don't go anywhere. I'll have a request for a Mason. Take care of giving him Ariel for 2 years", said Román with a calm voice, with the weapon returned to Noris, everyone knows that the Ariel pill that Roman talks about was a pill that made the person who ingested it unable to speak until they were given the antidote. In short, Nathan was right. Giving a position to work in the bullet turret, not landing and not being able to talk to anyone for 2 years is considered to be Roman being too nice to Nathan, otherwise he wouldn't be standing in this world anymore.

"Thank you, sir," Nathan said, lying exhausted on the ground, in a low voice.

"Take him away," Roman finished, and Noris immediately ushered Nathan out of the room. As well as having him follow the doctor to the operating room temporarily under this penthouse.

"Chimera, call Dante to fill in for Noris for a while," Roman said to Chimera. Chimera will call Dante to fill in for Noris during the time that Noris will have to take Nathan to the bullet turret.

"Yes", Chimera bowed her head, obeyed the order and left the room to contact Dante.

"Travis, have someone clean the bedroom floor too," Roman said as Nathan's blood pooled in his office. He considers Nathan a person. The first one he faced in the study room, instead of a dark room, ended up opening the door to Roman's study room. Keith raised his eyebrows slightly when he saw the bloody guy on the floor.

"What's going on?" Kieth asked curiously, looking down at Roman's body when he realized this amount of blood wasn't Roman's.

"Let's go outside and talk. The smell of empty blood stinks in here," Roman said, walking over to hug Keith's waist and they walked away from the office.

"You act like I've never seen human blood before. That's all," Kieth said quietly. Roman led him into the living room.

"By the way, whose blood is that?" Keith asked, but secretly guessing in his mind.

"Nathan," Roman replied, before he could realize it. Roman tells him about everything. Including the punishment he gave Nathan, Kieth sat and listened quietly.

"I didn't think he would have noticed and confessed to you. That's a change in time," Keith said, saying that it wasn't too late for Nathan to correct himself and he didn't expect him to confess so quickly.

"Partly thanks to you," Roman said, his voice low. If the faith who tortured Nathan to make Nathan confess, he could do it, but Nathan wouldn't reconsider, he won't understand his own fault Nathan might even die first. Roman isn't very good at teaching anyone, most use force to make decisions, but Keith makes Nathan feel guilty for what he did. just being hitting him and I speak cautiously.

"Don't thank me, it's in that person, who can quickly remember I think deep down, that guy wasn't that bad, just a little faint. For your charm," Keith sneered at his lover.

"She has to make up her mind. For this," Roman said, his voice flat. Making ekith look at Roman with big eyes. He didn't think that Roman would dare to say that.

"You've changed a lot," Keith teased, and Roman raised a slight smile as well.

"Do you think his punishment is too light? Do you want to increase the penalty?" Roman asked kindly.

"No, that's enough. The fact that he used to talk to someone but not talk for 2 years would be torture. Not least I don't know how much he can take," Keith said, but he didn't feel much pity for him, since Nathan himself I look for it.

"How are you, Keith Román?", came the voice of Román's mother when he entered with Román's father because he had just returned from the Accardo mansion before sitting down to talk and update various stories. Including the story of Nathan, Roman's mother, hearing this, sighed slightly, because she herself looked at Nathan as one of her children.

"My mom has known for a while, but I don't want to interfere. I know that Román can handle everything," said Román's mother.

"And kieth and are you going to return to Thailand? Aren't you going to travel with your mother first?" asked Román's mother.

"Save it for next time," Keith said with a smile before saying goodbye to his lover's parents in advance, because they'll both be flying back to the United States tomorrow when they've said goodbye. It is time to have to go to the airport with Román taking a walk with him. The story of someone who shot in the street that night was talked about among the people who knew about the shooting. But I don't know who it is, that they don't have a lot of news in the media, because Román's power in this sense was closed. All the way to the airport, Roman held Keith's hand the entire time.

"If I have time, I'll fly to you in Thailand, so you don't have to be tired to fly to me," Roman said seriously.

"Fine," Keith replied with a smile. He himself admitted that he is also frustrated to be away from his loved ones again.

"Take good care of yourself. Don't make me worry too much," Roman said.

"You too." Kieth responded a bit. Roman smiled and rubbed the back of Keith's hand lightly until he reached the airport, sorting out the paperwork.

"I'll have to send you here," Roman said, acting Chimera reminded him of the meeting.

"Yes," Keith replied, before Roman grabbed him by the neck. Kieth came to, and pressed a light kiss. The subordinates bow their heads. Or they resort to finding another path to their own boss's privacy.

"If you get to Thailand, don't forget to call me," Roman said, and Keith nodded, before going through the door to get to a private plane, Roman left and continued his work.

Keith got back to Thailand in the early afternoon, called Roman and they talked for a bit before Roman could give kieth some rest Keith made some adjustments to his sleep schedule, which caused him to wake up again during the night. night, new day at noon Astro didn't want to go, like waking up kieth because he wanted Keith to rest until Keith will come down from the upper floor after showering and change clothes, Astro immediately asks the housekeeper to bring food to eat.

"Did you eat yet?" Keith asked Astro.

"If I already ate, kieth where are you going today?", asked Astro.

"No, let's rest for a day. You guys are probably travel tired too," Keith said, walking over to sit down to eat.

"What are you doing right now, Roman?" Keith asked about his lover. Keith knows that although they will be in different hemispheres, but Roman's subordinates were in constant contact.

"You should be resting. Because the last time I talked to Travis, I saw that the boss had just gone back to sleep in the penthouse at 4:00.am." informed Astro as he knew.

"What's happening?" Keith asked, having a hunch.

"There's a disturbance at the docks, so the boss went down to check out the area himself," Astro informed, Keith immediately scowling. He didn't come back on time. Then something happened with Román's work.

"The Melanos?" Keith guessed.

"I think it could be. Now they're trying to disrupt the chief's territorial affairs." Astro replied. Kieth ate joining in Roman.

"Normally, the information that Mr. Roman sent me for my selection, where did it come from?" Keith asked bluntly.

"Obi sent the information," Astro replied.

"If I want to talk to Obi sometime, will I have him?" Keith asked again. Astro was silent for a moment.

"You'll have to ask the boss first." Astro did not dare to decide on this matter. Keith nodded, thinking he would try asking Roman about it.

"Astro, we're going to a motorcycle showroom tomorrow. I'd like to have one to ride," Keith said, after thinking about it for a long time.

"The boss will let Keith ride a motorcycle? It's a bit dangerous in this situation," Astro said with concern. Because if it's a car, at least it's bulletproof.

"I'll talk to him later, but I'll buy it first and then we'll talk," Keith said with a slight smile.

I still haven't finished with a fever, take care be happy love each other a lot and remember to love me also byy everyone

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 95 24
Maison Experiment. Will turn around life for Nathan and Norise. Hello my lovely friends This is a Fan Fiction of Nathan and Noris after they decided...
166K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
74.2K 4K 18
No description Please read the story This is my first time, so please forgive my mistakes. I do not own the characters and the pictures used in the s...
7.1K 315 10
Current Hiatus! The Final Book! At first, I thought that I married a man who didn't love me. I thought he only loved the idea of having a piece of ey...