love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 39

6.4K 238 290
By sweetlovemoment

Hello everyone i now you all are waiting for it today is my birthday so I want to give you all somthing good so take little time and I almost uploaded it mistakenly but that time it was not completed . Hope you all like that chapter there are something interesting.

                   Start reading

Ah.....a fake gun for sure. I'm not afraid," Ta said, because he didn't think anyone would dare to carry an M16 in their car like this.

"Would you like to change it?" Palan said in Thai and raised his M16 gun, but before he could make a lake. Ta's group ran away together. Only Keith, Astro and Palan were left, they were left standing.

" That's it, I thought I'd get some exercise before Irma went to bed," Keith said jokingly.

"Keith, what are you going to do with those people?" Astro asked. Palan kept the gun in the back of the car as before.

"Um, does Mr. Roman have a network in Thailand?" Keith asked.

"The main one is Mr. Ivan, if kieth needs something, we can let Mr. Ivan, he can help to solve it" answered Astro. Because whether it is a subordinate of Román, Iván, Ares or Akira, they can always help each other among friends.

"To tell you the truth, I don't want to bully the kid, but it would be nice to teach him a bit, otherwise he always uses his father's prestige to bully other people," Keith said jokingly.

"However, I'm kind of using Mr. Roman's authority, also to bully a kid," Keith said jokingly.

"It's because they attacked us first," Palan said. Keith chuckled softly in his throat, at Roman's bodyguards.

"Then try to contact Mr. Ivan's people to see if I want to report the abuse of the principal's son. He threatened to shoot me, find some evidence," Keith said, and Astro immediately agreed, before the trio headed to home. Astro immediately managed to contact Ivan's people. Keith goes back to take a shower and change his clothes, get ready for bed but the sound on his cell phone rang loud.

"(Who did what?)" Roman's deep voice was heard immediately, and Keith's face went still, before Keith still didn't say anything.

"Did Astro inform you?" Keith asked, smiling.

"(Mmm)" Roman cleared his throat.

"It's not a big deal, it's just......." Keith briefly recalled the incident. He knew that Astro must inform Roman. But Roman probably wanted to hear from him as well.

"(I already contacted Ivan. He'll let his men take care of that, what do you want to do? Let Astro contact ivan's men)", Roman said, seriously.

"Pamper me like this, you're not afraid of losing the habit. Anything?" Keith pretended to ask slightly.

"(No, I know you have plenty of ideas about what to do and what not to do)," Roman says, literally smiling slightly.

"(True, you might think that the use of being able to use it on someone may seem advantageous, but when we have power in our hands, how can we allow others to bully us? You never used my power to bully others for no reason, otherwise they make you first, right?)" Roman said.

"Right," Keith replied, because even though Roman's power has his  in hand, he didn't think to do bad things with innocent people.

"By the way, where are you right now, aren't you working?" Keith continued speaking.

"(I came to inspect the company, today could be a busy day. I'll be able to call you when you wake up)" Roman said back.

"So what if I wake up and text you? If you want to talk, I'll call you." Keith said kindly, knowing that Roman was always waiting for him. But he said that he did not want to call so as not to disturb work hours, hoping that Román would be free and he was the one who called him the most.

"(Yes, go to sleep. Good night)," Roman said, though his heart didn't want to hang out. But he wanted to rest. He also has to work.

"Yeah, take care of yourself too. Don't forget to eat," Keith replied before the 2 of them hung up and Keith went to bed as usual.

"He's just having a fling with a normal teenager, why would that boy make such a big deal out of it?" Nathan said, Roman called Ivan. Ivan let his men take care of everything for Keith.

"What he's doing is his business. What are you going to do with it?" Travis said.

"Since the boss met that guy. It's just trouble, it's just trouble," Nathan said again.

"The boss doesn't say a word, he doesn't complain, you're just a subordinate, why do you talk so much? How important are you to the boss?" Travis said, disgustedly. Nathan is usually diligent, determined to work hard, it's not someone who comes to complain or is picky.

"I'm honest. I don't like that boy. He's not suitable for the boss at all," Nathan yelled again.

" So who's the best fit for the boss, Karina? Is it me, or do you think you're the best fit for the boss?" Travis asked, causing Nathan to pause for a moment.

"Nathan, I know what you think of the boss, as a friend, I just wanted to remind you that you should cut it off and stop waiting, if the boss really cared about you. He must have been interested in you a long time ago," Travis said, going through both the Nathan's heart biting his lip because he can't argue Nathan leaned in a little.
Even I can see that you secretly like the boss. Do you think a person like the boss doesn't know? What do you do, what do you think? What about your feelings? If you still want to continue working with the boss like this, You have to handle your own feelings," said Travis, who finally didn't want to talk too much because he saw that he was already an adult. How long have you been through the heat and the cold?

"I warned you with good intentions. The boss is our benefactor, don't let him down," Travis said again, Nathan frowned slightly. and I look at Travis.

"You talk like you know something. Why should the boss be disappointed in me?" Nathan asked.

"The boss doesn't like being betrayed. You should know that by now," Travis warned, causing Nathan to fall silent.

"I never thought of betraying the boss, not one bit," Nathan muttered.

"What's going on?" Roman's deep voice echoed as he entered the meeting room. then he saw his own secretary with a serious face.

"We talked about work," Travis replied.

"Is there a problem with work, Nathan?" Roman asked Nathan. along with looking straight into the eyes.

"There's a little. But I'll let someone else handle it. Yeah," Nathan had to reply.

"Well, you know I don't like to be bothered by problems," Roman repeated in a calm voice before walking to sit at the head of the table, then Travis called the people involved with the work to the meeting.

Iván's men look for evidence on CCTV cameras. In front of the liquor store where Keith and Ta argued even as Ta led them to follow Keith. But there is no photo in the parking lot. In addition, he also found evidence that Ta used to chase other people. Therefore, Keith took rda evidence, he went to look for Ta's father, with the people of kamol, Ivan's former subordinate, he is also a front person in this story, so Ta's father guessed that who was that? person? because he knew kamol people well and what his son did was also not good so i call his son. To face the law and Ta's father will send his son to change his habits. At first Ta, I don't accept, but when he saw the evidence that Keith brought about weapons. But if there is no evidence that Keith has a gun, then he must be punished, which Keith is quite pleased with. Because he knows that the punishment for fighting and bullying is not as heavy as he thought. But Ta's father knew that How was his son? Fortunately, Ta's father did not side with the boy, so he punished him according to the law.

After that, Keith went out looking for the place to open a tattoo shop, even wandering around to eat as much as he wanted. and always see friends and acquaintances.
Roman's side was quite busy and he took a plane to talk. Check out a lot of places but always call Keith. If he's very busy on the days he thinks he's going, he tells kieth that he might not be able to call, and kieth doesn't care

"What's up?" Roman responded to Ares's flame. Roman is now in Italy. Because there was an argument with an important client, but now he's still sitting in his own penthouse talking about work with Travis, Nathan, and Chimera.

"(I sent you the link of the news. I want to discuss with the news agency what they said anyway.)" Ares said, Roman's eyebrows raised slightly. before turning on the iPad he sees the link Ares sent. and saw that it is news about him and Rina.

"Hmm. I didn't think you'd find a way to make the news." Roman said mockingly as he read it. Roman's date and Rina meet at a luxury hotel. Which is the photo of when Rina first walked to the hotel. And after that there was a photo of Román in the hotel and a photo where they ate in a private corner, but it only showed the man's back, which Román knew the woman probably had a tattoo. Person who looks like Román sitting making the paparazzi take the photo only saw the back of the man with a straight back and with the same clothes that Román wore that day the news also said that both had to meet because Rina is a famous model.

"(This is very funny news)" Ares said, but allowed it to be a trend. Because there was news earlier that Karina's Dagino family is related to the Accardo family. So people assumed that it was Karina and Román even though Román's mother had brought kieth to the debut albeit soft where the news partly because Rina is considered a celebrity on the entertainment circuit and high society celebrities. When a news comes out, ordinary people may not know Romina, but they do know Rina so they are paying attention.

"Send a warning letter to the news agency that broadcast the news. As for Rina, let her fight to spread the news before she has nothing to do," Roman said while thinking.

"(Okay, I'll let someone figure it out, but will Keith watch the news?)", Ares asked, Roman was silent for a moment.

"I'll call Keith myself, thank you very much," Roman replied to his friend, before hanging up so Roman immediately called Keith, but Keith didn't answer the call. Making Roman frown at each other while thinking that keith saw the news and he was not satisfied so he doesn't want to answer the phone or not so he calls Astro.

"(Yes boss.)" Astro's voice rang out.

"I called kieth, but Keith didn't answer," Roman said quietly.

"(Oh, Keith must have left his phone at home. Now I'm running with Keith in the garden in the center of town)" Astro answered making Roman feel a little better.

"Let me talk to Keith," Roman replied. And then I wait a moment.

"(Yes.)" Keith's gasping sound was heard.

"Your voice is sexy," Roman said, before laughter broke out on Keith's side.

"(What? You called to tell me my voice is sexy)" Keith asked, Roman smirking slightly.

"I have something to tell you. I don't know if you know," Roman said, before telling Keith about the news that Rina had created.

"(Honestly Mr. Roman I just opened it, I don't watch foreign news. Every day I just open YouTube to watch, Food Review Channel)," Keith said jokingly. It is known that Keith did not know about the news until Roman called to tell him.

"Um, I'm just worried that if you see the news, you'll feel uncomfortable, so I wanted to call and explain," Roman said.

"(Mr. Román is really cute. You rushed to call and explain right away)", Keith joked with his lover, because Román had already told Keith that the photo was from a date with a client in that hotel. And he doesn't know how Rina knew. that he would go to that hotel, therefore, he hurried to the same place to create news.

"(But you don't have to worry, I'm not that absurd)", Keith said jokingly, not suspicious of Roman at all. Because you know and see, have you always known that Roman doesn't want to talk? A little closer to Rina later to secretly go out with her, and if someone says that Keith only believes in Roman, Keith doesn't care because he knows what his boyfriend is like.

"Good news, it's nonsense," replied Román. Now he was relieved that Keith didn't pay attention to the news at all.

"(By the way, I really want to know. How does it taste like that? What clothes would you wear to the hotel, in order to find clothes just like yours?)" Keith asked suspiciously. Roman was silent for a bit, before looking up at his secretary.

" Yes, I want to know how Rina knew what I'm wearing for the event", said Román.

"(Okay, you can relax. I don't care)." Keith assures his partner that he really doesn't care.

"Um, but it's almost Accardo's birthday. Have you made up your mind yet?" Roman asked about going to his grandfather's birthday party.

"(Seriously, I really don't want to go. I'm tired. I'm leaving)," Keith said, making Roman's face go sour.

"I want you to be my mother's friend too. At least having you by my mother's side, I'll be relieved that no one dares to say or do anything." Roman mentioned his own mother.

"(Hey, Mr. Roman regardless of what I say, you must find a possible excuse that is possible. Who dares to do something to your mother? You are more scary than me)", Keith said in a mocking tone.

"If I say, I want to take my lover to show off to those people," Roman said in a normal soft voice. But it made the end of the line smile with her trembling heart.

"(Um, I've already said this. Call the captain of the plane to get him ready to pick me up in Thailand.)" Kieth responded with a light laugh. Roman also raised a smile when he received a satisfactory answer.

"Why did you accept so quickly? I'm thinking of an excuse, the other one is perfect." Roman pretended to ask his boyfriend. Without noticing that now there are 3 secretaries waiting to continue talking.

"(I'm just kidding. I just wanted to hear some sweet words from you)", Keith continued to tease Roman.

"Is this sweet?" Roman asked back.

"(Don't be too sweet Mr. Roman, this is enough anyone who hears this will be jealous of me.)" Kieth jokingly replied.

"(Sigh, I have a boyfriend who is crazy in love. I'm envious of myself.)" Keith said casually but Roman had already heard him. Making Roman chuckle softly, he somewhat surprised the 3 secretaries when they heard their own boss's laugh.

"Um, I'm very envious of you," replied Roman.

"(Who are you with?)" Keith asked when he remembered.

"With Travis, Nathan and Chimera," Roman replied.

"(Oh, you're talking about work, right?)" Keith asked. Roman responded again with his throat.

"(Then you better not bother, I'm going to make a secretary of yours jealous.)" Keith said with a smile.

"Where are you going out tonight?" Roman asked earlier.

"(I'm not going out, I'll invite your subordinates to cook pork and skewers)," Keith said jokingly, causing Roman to secretly get jealous of his subordinates living and eating with his lover.

"Um, if there's something, you can call me anytime. Even though I'm talking about important matters, I can take your calls," Roman said, letting Keith know that Keith is a priority for him.

"(If I call to talk nonsense you will accept it, right?)" Keith pretended to ask.

"Even if you call and say you're hungry, I'll be fine," Roman said helpfully, making the person on the other end of the line smirk.

"(Ok, I'm going to run, I'll talk to you soon)" Keith said. In order for Roman to continue working, Roman received a word before hanging up the phone, and then the relaxed atmosphere from before faded from his eyes. When Roman gets serious about work.

"Nathan, the homework I asked you to send yesterday. Did you check it?" Roman asked quietly.

"It's been verified," Nathan replied, not daring to look Roman in the eye.

"Chimera," Roman called Chimera who came to help with the field work.

"VLO23 shipping papers are missing," Chimera said flatly causing Nathan's eyes to widen in surprise.

"Didn't I attach it?" Nathan turned around and asked.

"No, not attached. But you didn't outline the list at all," Chimera said, as for Nathan already pale it's true that it's malfunctioning. Has anyone ever been wrong? But going wrong with big jobs can cost you tales of millions in revenue and in time. Nathan almost never did a bad job.

"Without Chimera to help you with this task, how much damage do you think would have happened?" Roman asked, his voice shaking.

"Sorry boss," Nathan said quietly. as he stands up and bows his head to apologize to his boss.

"What bothers you that prevents you from concentrating on your work? Even though you've never been wrong before?" Roman asked, Nathan pursed his lips slightly.

"Nothing," Nathan replied quietly.

'Do you want to take a break?' Roman kept asking him again. Nathan raised his head to look at Roman.

"No, I can continue working, how is the boss going to punish me? It's ok, I admit my mistake of doing the job wrong", Nathan with a slightly restless voice.

"Confess that you were wrong at work?" Roman repeated with a calm voice. But it makes Nathan feel the cold sensation in his spinal cord.

"If you think you can still do it, do it. Take responsibility for your own work. Don't bother yourself too much with other matters. If the day I feel like you can't do it, I'll give you a break." Roman said with a normal voice, if it's another boss talking to a subordinate like that he wouldn't give it much importance. Maybe you were glad that the boss paid attention to the problem. Getting tired of work and taking a break, but Roman's words are a warning. Not guaranteeing what kind of break it was, Nathan, who heard this, turned his face down.

"Yes," Nathan replied. before Roman will start discussing other jobs with Travis.

The days passed until the day that Keith had to fly to Italy to attend Roman's grandfather's birthday, which Roman called to tell him that another private plane should fly to pick up Keith, today's plane will be the one that Roman gave him. gifted to Keith. He calls and tells the pilot, because Roman gave orders to the pilot who is in Thailand, it is considered a vacation in itself, because he doesn't fly all the time anyway.

"Where do you often go?" Keith complained, not taking it seriously. Upon learning that Román gave him one of his private planes.

"Your boss is dumb, he thinks I'm going to fly somewhere often," Keith complained lightly. When she found out that Román gave her one of his private planes.

"It's for emergencies", answered Astro, kieth rolled his eyes tiredly, now he's on his feet and ready to go to the car and go to the airport Roman rot in Italy as for Roman's parents, they were traveling from the United States too to Italy. Keith estimated the time he would arrive in Italy around 8:00 pm Italian time.

When everything was ready Keith went to the airport with all the bodyguards. Upon arrival at the airport, the documents were successfully handled. Keith wants to drink a cup of coffee, all the time walking in the airport some turned and look always interested because there is a bodyguard walking behind Keith that he was secretly frustrated and tired.

"Let's all sit down and drink coffee together. You don't have to stand there and hold on or something" Keith said, so all the bodyguards had to sit down and drink coffee, Keith opened his cell phone to read news or some foreign gossip because he wants to know What news should Rina make up? that when he entered looking for news, he saw that there was news about Rina and Roman. go out periodically especially on the birthday party of the leader of the Accardo clan that the news came out that sesame on this birthday, it will be the debut of the grandchildren, daughter-in-law although without mentioning the name of who that person is. But during this period, there was news that Rina went anywhere with Roman and often went to Accardo's house, it made people guess that it was Rina.

"Huh," Keith chuckled lightly. Making Astro look at kieth in surprise.

"The granddaughter-in-law's grand opening will be a lot of fun," Keith said again. So let Astro know that keith is probably referring to the news that came out recently.

"Our people said there will be reporters to do the news this time too," Astro said, because after all, Astro had to let Keith know as well.

"Boy, that's why Mr. Roman wanted me to come so badly, he wanted to see Rina's face," Keith said jokingly, before closing the news site then continuing to drink coffee until it was time. They took each other to the plane, immediately fly to Italy on the way Roman called 2 times on satellite phone, Keith finally slept on the plane watching a movie. Arrived in Italy around 8:00.pm as expected.

"Wow, living like this is comfortable, but I'm not used to it," Keith said jokingly, if I were anyone else, I would have enjoyed living like this (if it wasn't for Keith). He felt that sometimes it wasn't worth it, that being excited but he understood who his lover was.

"The car is waiting," Astro said before walking towards the VIP exit. That he had the car parked and waiting. One side of the car door opened for keith, he got in the car and couldn't help but smile.

"I didn't think you'd pick it up yourself," Keith said when he saw Roman sitting in the car. Because the last time I called, when the plane was about to land, Roman didn't say he'd come to pick him up because there was a work discussion.

"It was resolved quickly," replied Roman, prompting Noris at the front of the car to let out a sigh of relief. where the job was completed quickly because Roman pushed until it came out that the client had to quickly close the deal, allowing Roman to pick up kieth, Roman looked longingly at Keith's face. Although some video calls he saw him but Roman feels that he is not enough to handle his own feelings and he always did well, but when he met Keith, some feelings were not there able to handle.

"You want to hug me?" Keith pretended to open his arms, thinking that if he were a small man, Roman would have picked him up onto his strong lap. Roman smiled slightly, before hugging kieth. Keith hugged Roman back.

"I missed you," Keith said honestly, without shame. Which pleased Roman a lot.

"I miss you too", when Keith dared to answer himself, Roman also agreed. Kieth let out a light, good-natured laugh before pulling away from the other's embrace, but Keith leaned into Roman's strong shoulders, Roman's arms wrapped around Keith's waist.

“Have your father and mother arrived yet?” Kieth asked his lover.

"They arrived, now they're in the penthouse waiting for you," Roman said, making kieth smile before Keith sat down to speak. He sits down and tells a story when he was in Thailand for Roman to listen including taking photos when he invited the bodyguard to sit down and eat some grilled pork, eat some Issan food, let Roman watch, making Roman even more jealous of his own bodyguards until they had to frown at each other, but he didn't say anything, because he understands Keith's identity, Keith is not an arrogant person. But I don't let anyone get too far out of line. After a while, he arrived at the penthouse, Roman went up to kieth immediately.

"Here we go," came the voice of Roman's mother when she saw Roman walk in holding Keith's hand. Roman's mother immediately got up from the couch to greet kieth.

"Hello mom, hello father." Kieth waved before embracing his lover's mother.

"Hello, how are you? You've taken many planes. Is the time tiring?" Román's mother asked. Before releasing kieth to annex and greet Roman's father.

"A little. But I'm really hungry right now," Keith said.

"Mom let someone prepare the food. Go to the dining room," said Roman's mother. Holding hands with Keith. Keith walked into the dining room immediately, leaving her husband and son to follow behind her. The 4 of them sat down to eat together and talked wistfully. Most of it will be Keith with Roman's mom. Roman is more I talk and Roman's father sat down and listened in a good mood. When they were full, they sat down in the living room.

"Mom has already bought Keith a suit. You don't have to buy anything," Roman's mother said.

"Thank you," Keith replied.

"Where do you want to go tomorrow mom and dad?" Roman asked. Because the day after tomorrow, even if it's a birthday party, she's been on a diet before, so she won't be too tired.

"Dad is going to see an old friend for a while," replied Roman's mom.

"I'll have someone take you," Roman said, his father nodding.

"So, are you going with us?" Roman's mother asked Kieth.

"No better. I don't want to go out, I wait until it's time to go to the show," Keith said with a smile, and Roman's mother chuckled slightly. because no one knows that kieth also flew to Italy.

"Fine," Roman's mother said with a smile, before letting Roman take Keith to rest, Roman brought his lover into the bedroom Keith stretches down, lying on the bed Roman straddled him, no Throw Keith looked at the sharp face of Roman, who was less than two hairs away from him with a smile.

“Do you want to do it with me?” Keith asked with a smile. Because he knows what his lover wants but he tries to be patient.

"Are you getting too tired?" Roman asked, seeing his lover had been on a long plane ride, he grabbed one arm to wrap around Roman's neck, and the other hand moved to touch Roman's member, causing him to squirm. Roman clenched his teeth.

"Don't insult me. Do what you want," Keith said because he understood his lover well and also missed his lover's hug.

[[🥰Hay every writer directly jump to next morning but i know you all want to read their love chapter so i write it my on hope you like it

Keith said let me take a shower first . Keith went to bathroom . Roman also follow him Keith took of his clothes. Roman looked Keith up and down  him, before closing and locking the door. Keith then returned to the wet zone.

Keith  now had his back to Roman and heard a sound like Roman  was taking off his pants,

Keith turned on the warm water to run over his body. Until Roman strong figure got behind him.

Kiss.

kiss Keith strong shoulder.

Keith felt heat rise from Roman  body, which was now snuggled against his buttocks. Roman strong hand wrapped around keithwaist, before gently stroking both hands all over Keith body.

"Roman kiss Keith and Keith is also not ashamed he accept Roman Keith also opened his mouth for Roman to insert his hot tongue.

"Ummm... uhm. Keith. made a sound in his throat Plus the excitement of Roman hot tongue touching the tip of Keith  tongue. One of Roman
hands gently caressed Keith core, along with stroking up and down. Pressing from light to hard
to switch back and forth. Until Keith trembled all over,

Keith hand wrapped around Roman neck Roman hand caressed Keith buttocks, along with squeezing hard back and forth. "Hmm.-The grunt that Roman sounded, indicates the mood that surrounds him very well. Both bodies were rubbing against each other, until they started to increase in size. Roman grabbed one of keith hands and laid it on his hot cock and keith's  together -Move on. - Roman said briefly, then kissed Keith passionately and fiercely. But that didn't make keith feel hurt, keith felt a tingling sensation in his lower abdomen.

He agreed to use his hand to move Roman cock and his core at the same time.

The sound of kissing and panting sounds from the two alternated "Umm...ummm... Keith let out a groan every now and then. Until Roman broke his lips and snuggled into keith  curved neck, along with nibbling all over the place as his lips trailed. -Ohl- keith shouted in shock, when Roman caught Keith  lifting him by the buttocks. Keith  back was gripping the cold wall of the shower, causing Keith  to drop the hot stick to wrap it around Roman neck, out of fear of falling. Roman continued to hug Keith frantically and passionately, Until keith felt like his own chest was
about to explode.

"Ah....hmmm..." Keith groaned, when Roman lifted The tip of the hot tongue sucked, until Keith  body was slightly bent with a tingling sensation.

"Oh... ah...ah... ah ...Roman..."-keith moaned, when Roman teasingly bit the top of his chest.
Hmm .. good boy you are too amazing
Both legs were wrapped around Roman waist and he felt the stiffness constantly rubbing against his buttocks. Roman snuggled in until Keith moved with a tingle in his chest. A sweet moan echoed in the bathroom. Until Roman put keith's leg down to one side. But on the other hand, he also used his arm to lift keith's leg keith looked at Roman salivating A strong chest full of muscle, as warm water flows
over his shoulders, keith couldn't help but raise his hand to stroke.

"Roman apply lubic gel on his hot cock He knew very well that if he didn't expand it might cause keith to feel some friction. And they had a work to do also When the lubrication is obtained, Roman crouched down slightly and then grabbed his cock and aimed it at keith's rear canal. Keith also tried to relax, to make it easier for Roman to enter his body. Roman inserted his hot rod bit by bit. Keith bit his lip a little where Roman kept looking at keith's expression every now and then,

Until Keith was the one who reached out to kiss Roman first. Then Roman  kissed back where the lower
part was moved to harmonize slowly.

Roman was different, Roman  moved his lower body.

"Ah-ah!"-keith  shouted with emotion, when Roman started to move the suspension, from slow to fast.

Roman's arms grew stronger as he lifted Keith while keeping keith 's body swaying in response to the
rhythm of his hips.

Call me daddy Roman said Keith see Roman with unbelievable look but this time he can't do anything he said daddy his voice was breaking

"Аääääääääääääääää... Keith moaned in his throat.
Keith s channel of love blocked the hot dick thrusts until keith had to dig his nails into Roman strong shoulders

"Hmm..." Roman let out a low moan.
His hips moved quickly. Keith's back brushed against the bathroom wall. "Can ... can I go... uh... to bed?"-keith tried to extract his own voice, because he was very excited with Roman's swing movements.

The sound of their breathing was no different, so Keith know Roman is too strong but holding Keith like that may be Roman hand will soor  .Roman doesn't speak and doesn't refuse, He carried Keith in that position and left the bathroom, absolutely nothing would get him out of Keith Opening the bathroom door, when Roman walks, the suspension joint also vibrated, causing keith to bury his face in Roman's shoulder while biting the

shoulder hard to drain the sensitivity Bang "Ah....ah... ah!" - keith moaned suddenly, because

when Roman  leaned Keith on the bed, his hips were

Bang

"Ah....ah... ah!" - Keith  moaned suddenly, because

when roman leaned keith on the bed, his hips were bumping hard. Until Keith was bent over, because he didn't prepare. Keith was so tingly he felt he can't get it anymore . The exhilarating sensation made Keith nearly choke "Damn it... ahhhhhh!" Keith rocked his face back and forth.

Both rocked at the same time. Roman's hips were slamming so hard he could barely breathe. "Ah...ummm... Roman moaned low in his throat. His face and neck were red from the heat of his body. Roman relaxed a bit so that Keith could breathe and slow down the happiness that was about to be released.

The moans of the two loud people interspersed with the sound of kissing every now and then. The two bodies were close. Both hands hugged and stroked each other back and forth. Roman's hips were in constant motion.

-Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! -keith groaned with happiness. He was breathing a little tiredly.

Keith looked at Roman without blinking Roman also looked at Keith He bent down to kiss keith's cheek.

Roman  started moving his hips again. And this time, he made keith call him daddy for the next 2 rounds of sex.🥰]]]

The next day

Sleeping she felt that something had touched her forehead so she slowly opened her eyes and woke up to see that her lover in a suit was sitting next to her.

"Awakening prefix?" Roman asked in a low voice.

"Yeah, but that's okay," Keith replied bluntly. Roman smiled slightly.

"What time is it?" Keith asked, still half asleep.

"It's 10:00 am. I woke up at 9," Roman replied to his lover. Let Keith know that he slept for hours, because when Roman stopped last night at about 1:00.

"Where are you going?" Keith asked, seeing his lover in work clothes.

"I have some work to review, but he'll be back with you at 2:00 pm," replied Román. Kieth matter before asking about her boyfriend's parents. Román said that the two of them had gone to see a friend.

"You go," Keith said, knowing that his lover had a job ahead of him, but someone who has to go to work like Roman. Instead, he felt exhausted and did not want to go, if he is not attached to him. He has to sign a contract himself. He will send someone else to replace him. In the end, Roman had to get up from the room to go to work. As for kieth, he lay still on the bed for a while, he got up to take a shower and change his clothes and eat.

"Um, I'll be at the party too, but don't tell anyone because I want it to be a surprise," she talks to Jake on her phone. When Jake texts he came to ask if he's going to attend Roman's grandfather's birthday, if Keith is going with him or not, so kieth calls and speaks directly to Jake, who promises he won't tell anyone, sending a question because if Keith goes, Jake would go with his father, because his father was also invited, the two of them chatted for a while before hanging up. Keith is upside down on the couch in the living room, feeling a little bored.

"Astro" Keith called out to Astro who is nearby.

"Yes," Astro answered immediately.

"I'm bored. I want to do something. What do you think I should do?" Keith asked.

"You want to fight? We also have a practice room in this building," suggests Astro. A thought, in his heart he wanted to go boxing, but his lower body is still sore.

"But if you want to shoot a gun we have to go out on the field. If you want to leave without anyone knowing (I can have someone pick us up on the roof in a helicopter)," Astro offered.

"No, it's too much trouble for you guys," Keith replied, and Astro suggested everything possible. What will Keith do to alleviate the boredom?

"Oh, you're good. Do you want to do a tattoo? There are tattoo tools good for you when you got on the ship. It was sent here", Astro spoke as he remembered. Keith jumped out of his seat.

"Really good. Go ask the other bodyguards if anyone wants a tattoo, come with me, I'm nice today and I won't charge a penny," Keith said with a smile. Astro was relieved to find something for kieth. Before taking kieth to the tattoo storage room and asking if anyone would like to get a tattoo.

"What about Keith?" Roman, who returned to the penthouse. Ask for Keith immediately.

"In the little room in the left wing," one of the bodyguards replied. Roman frowned slightly.

"What are you doing there?" Roman asked.

"Kieth is tattooing one of the bodyguards", After receiving the answer, Roman immediately headed to the room. The person standing guard in front of the room saw Roman and hurriedly opened it. The sound of the tattoo machine, accompanied by the sound of violin music that Roman had not heard for a long time. He stood there watching and saw Keith, intentionally tattooing for one of his subordinates. The gesture of creating art on the body makes Román can't help but look and smile, because Kieth seems to be happy and enjoying himself a lot, although deep down in his heart. He doesn't want Kieth to tattoo for anyone but he understands that it is his lover's happiness.

"Falling in love again," Keith's voice came on, teasing when he turns around to see his lover standing there and looking at him with eyes full of love and joy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
70.2K 2K 46
(Silently Drowning Series - Book Two) Maybe that's it. We eventually go numb; because you can't break a heart that's already broken. Maxwell Augustu...
125K 3.1K 25
Sticking 2 hot heads with a sex drive higher than their egos together didn't seem smart. But yet that's exactly what happens. Roman and Will didn't h...
1M 32.8K 34
"I have no family. I have no past. I have no friends. I have no surname. What is love? I do not know, because love does not exist for me. Not in my w...