Still Into You ↠ Roman Reigns

By BriFlare

Can Lamia and Joe forgive each other, the people in their lives, and themselves for the mistakes made in the... More

Still Into You
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-Two
Gallery
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Twenty-One

1K 69 3
By BriFlare

Chapter Twenty-One

Liked by lamia and 652,567 others
lourdes 💚💛🩷
View all 3,294 comments
lamia 😍
laramie Triple hotness 😘
username1 You guys never post your little sisters
lyrita @username1 Because they don't let us post them without their permission
username2 Do y'all even spend time with your half-siblings?
lourdes @username2 Siblings. We don't do that half shit around here and yes we do.

Lyrita is going through stuff in her closet when Joelle and Liara walk into the closet.

"Hey, Rita," Joelle said.

"Hi, girls, are you ready to go shopping in my closet?" Lyrita asked her little sisters.

Lyrita needed more space in her closet so she asked Joelle and Liara to come and pick out whatever they wanted out of her closet to keep.

"Yes," They answered, excited to own some of their big sister's clothing and accessories.

"Great," Lyrita said as she gets up and shows them some handbags. "What do you guys think of these?" She asked them.

"I like them," Joelle answered.

"Me too," Liara said.

"Okay then, pick the ones you want," Lyrita told them before handing them each a basket to set the things in.

"This is cute," Joelle said as she places a leather jacket in her basket.

Lyrita watches her little sisters with a smile on her face. "Okay, I see y'all are some fashion icons," She said.

"Just trying to be like you," Joelle told her.

Lyrita laughs.

"You know I'm a fashion icon!" Lyrita exclaimed as she flips her hair over her shoulder.

After a while, Liara and Joelle are done, so they walk out of the closet and sit on Lyrita's bed.

"Joelle, I want to talk to you about something," Lyrita tells Joelle.

"What is it?" Joelle asked.

"Do you feel left out or that we don't hang out with you enough?" Lyrita asked her, wanting to make sure Joelle was all good.

Joelle looks confused, asking, "Is this about what people are saying on social media?" Joelle plays with her fingers.

"Yes and no, I don't care about what people who don't even know us have to say but I know you can see all of that so I want to make sure that you don't feel like that, you know," Lyrita explained.

"I just want to make sure you know that we care about you and always want to know how you feel," Lyrita said.

Joelle nods.

"Sometimes I'm jealous when I see you guys together on social media but I know you guys are closer and older than me so there's not much you can do to spend time with me," Joelle told Lyrita.

Lyrita pulls her into a hug.

"I'm sorry that we made you feel like that. I want you to know that we love you even though we haven't known each other for long, I promise you, Joelle, you mean the world to us. I'll talk to the girls and make sure we do better including you things that we can do together, okay," Lyrita tells Joelle.

Joelle nods as she hugs Lyrita.

"Okay," Joelle said.

"How about we go watch the new Barbie movie?" Lyrita asked Joelle and Liara.

The girls cheered.

Liked by galinabecker, romanreigns, lamia, trinity_fatu, and 567,923 others
laramie Sisters gonna sis 🖤🦋✨ #sisterlove
View all 5,823 comments
romanreigns Big love ☝️🏽
lyrita There's no denying DNA.
lourdes we're gorgeous!

Roman Reigns confirms he's dating his high school sweetheart and the mother of his quadruplets again

WWE Superstar Roman Reigns recently confirmed his relationship with Lamia Sewell.

On The Drew Barrymore Show, Roman Reigns said of his now girlfriend, "I'm very happy. Very much in love and I feel very grateful to be able to share my time with someone very special."

Prior to his statement, fans began speculating on a brewing romance based on a recent Instagram post of the two.

Roman and Lamia have been doing their best to keep this romance under wraps.

Roman and Lamia were high school sweethearts and share five children together.

Liked by romanreigns, trinity_fatu, marysemizanin, and 615,550 others
lamia Cheers to a Summer filled with Love, Laughter & lots of Wine lol
View all 6,465 comments

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

696K 9.7K 103
Stories beyond stories of Roman Reigns stories😍🤤😘🙈🥰🤪🔥
166K 6.2K 32
Joe and Charlotte were college sweethearts but an unexpected surprise causes them to break up. 6 years later, they meet again and Joe wants a chance...
26K 947 45
This wasn't my home anymore and it never would be again. Everything we had experienced together and our plans for the future came crashing down over...
59.6K 1.6K 24
cover by @undisputedtori "Cut it out!" Joe rolled his eyes. "She's just someone to pass the time with. That's all, other than that, she means nothing...