Spider-Boy | Male Reader

By LazyButtAuthor

Y/N L/N, a fourteen year old boy who got bit by a radioactive spider that gave him superpowers. Tag along as... More

Prologue (Origin)
Chapter 1 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 2 (Lantern Arc)
Chapter 3 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 4 (Lantern arc)
Chapter 5 (Lantern arc)
Finale (Lantern arc)
Chapter 1 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 2 (Fun with Cage arc)
Chapter 3 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 4 (Fun With Cage arc)
Chapter 5 (Fun With Cage arc)

Chapter 6 (Fun With Cage arc)

175 6 2
By LazyButtAuthor

Stryker:"It's done..?"

The man asked and approached the scientist, a sick smile on his face. Noah nodded and showed the man the liquid.

Noah:"It's a serum."

Stryker stared at it and asked, his voice getting cold.

Stryker:"How do I know this won't kill me?"

Noah answered calmly, and shook his head to the question.

Noah:"Because I have no reasons to betray you."

Stryker stared at the doctor and nodded.

Stryker:"I'm trusting you."

Y/N:"You know, I feel like life is made out of chocolate sometimes."

The boy smiled and took another bite from his cake. He hears a scoff and looks at his left, seeing Mayday, her arms crossed, a disapproving look on her face.

Mayday:"Did Tyrone give you that?"

He looked at her, his eyes widened. He then nodded as he stuffed the last bit of cake in his mouth. Mayday frowned and spoke up.

Mayday:"Hey! I told you, you shouldn't eat that many sweets!"

Y/N grinned and shrugged without a care.

Y/N:"I got through worse."

Mayday shook her head with a small smile. She then approached him and whispered softly.

Mayday:"How's the wound?"

Y/N:"Could be better."

He mumbled and threw the trash into the bin. He looked at Mayday, staying still, and spoke.

Y/N:"Hurts a lot, but I deserved it."

Mayday:"What do you mean?"

The girl asked, softly as she sat next to him. Mayday faced Y/N, making him look away, embarrassed.

Y/N:"I'm just not good enough..."

He whispered softly and looked at her with a small smile.

Y/N:"And that's okay, you know. Sometimes you're just not good enough, but that doesn't make you bad it anything..."

Mayday listened carefully as the boy kept talking.

Y/N:"But I was beaten so easily, a punch, a bullet and I'm out of the game... It shouldn't be that easy Mayday."

He sighed and looked up at the ceiling, the back of his neck resting at the couch. Mayday placed her hand softly on his hand and smiled at him, making him slowly turn at her.

Mayday:"Y/N, what you're doing is wonderful. You're a hero, no matter how bad you think you are, there are a lot of people who would disagree with you..."

She then stared directly into his eyes, making Y/N do the same.

Mayday:"You were beaten easily, so what? You stood up again and that's what makes you... You, you know..?"

She then chuckled at her words and shook her head.

Mayday:"I wanted to say that's what makes you a hero."

Y/N smiled at her his eyes fixed on hers. He caressed her hand with his thumb and nodded.

Y/N:"Thanks... That means a lot to me."

He stared at her eyes, silence filling the room. Before a word could be said, a phone rang, making Y/N groan and look at her.

Y/N:"It's yours?"

Mayday nodded and stood up, walking to the table, where her phone was. Y/N took out his phone and waited for Mayday to be done, only for him to get a text.

Danielle
Come to *address* right now! We need you!

Y/N sighed and looked at the door, seeing Mayday's back, she was still on the phone. He looked at the window and jumped out.

Mayday walked in the room, expecting to see Y/N. When she saw that he wasn't there, and the window was open, she approached the window and looked out of it. A note, stuck on the window took her interest, she took it and read it.

Gotta go, duty calls.
I'll make up to you by studying
XOXO

She shook her head with a small chuckle.

Spider-Boy landed on the rooftop, only to realize no one was there. He looked around, confused then sighed, remembering they were "walk" kind of heroes. He jumped off the rooftop and looked at Danielle.

Spider-Boy:"This better be something good."

He mumbled, looking at then with a blank stare, even though they couldn't see it. Danielle nodded and spoke.

Danielle:"Me and dad found the main warehouse where they make the Judas bullets."

Spider-Boy nodded silently then pointed at the warehouse.

Spider-Boy:"I assume that's the one?"

Luke nodded and spoke, a serious tone in his voice.

Luke:"If my guess is correct, Diamondback is there."

Spider:"Who?"

Spider-Boy asked, confused, his head tilted to the side as he stared at the man.

Luke:"Stryker, my old friend. He's the one who's after the Judas bullets."

Spider-Boy:"May I ask why?"

Luke stared at him and shook his head.

Luke:"You may not."

Spider-Boy:"Fair."

He mumbled, making Luke nod. A few seconds of silence later, Luke looked at the warehouse and spoke.

Luke:"We need to get in, but very carefully."

Danielle nodded softly while Spider-Boy stared at the warehouse, silently.

Spider-Boy:"I'll get in from the roof, there must be like a vent or something. I'll give you guys a signal?"

Spider-Boy asked, turning at Danielle and Luke. Luke stared at him then nodded, making Spider-Boy web one of the buildings.

Danielle:"Spider-Boy!"

Spider-Boy turned around and looked at Danielle.

Danielle:"Be careful!"

Spider-Boy:"No promises."

Spider-Boy:"Who would've thought I would be crawling in vents..."

Spider-Boy mumbled as he crawled in the vents, he was trying to find a way out of the vents the second he got in, he felt like he couldn't breath because of the tight space and the mask he had on.

Spider-Boy:"But here I am..."

He saw the "door" and looked down at the henchmen.

Henchmen 1:"Man I'm so hungry."

Henchmen 2:"You should've ate."

Spider-Boy shook his head and spoke up.

Spider-Boy:"Breakfast is really important for you!"

The henchmen panicked, looking around, their gun ready to fire as they spoke up.

Henchman 1:"Who said that!?"

Henchman 2:"Get out, whoever you are!"

Spider-Boy:"I said that!"

He jumped out of the vent and landed in front of the henchmen. He then webbed both of their guns out of their hands and spoke.

Spider-Boy:"I'm Spider-Boy, by the way. Nice to meet you."

Spider-Boy webbed one of the henchmen and pulled the man to himself, before jumping and kicking his face, knocking him out. Before the other henchman could shout for help, he webs the man's mouth and webs the wall, pulling himself towards the man and punching his face, knocking him out as well.

Spider-Boy:"Good... Now what?"

He mumbled and looked around the room, all he saw was a table with a bunch of papers on it. He walked to the table and stared at the papers.

They were blueprints of the bullets and some more stuff Spider-Boy didn't understand. He stared at them and took the bullets' blueprints, he stuffed it into his pockets and looked at the door.

Spider-Boy:"I should be careful..."

He mumbled and walked to the door. He slowly opened it and took a peek into the room, there was no one. He pushed the door open and stepped into the room.

It was more like a lab, with bunch of science stuff Spider-Boy had no idea about. He approached the table and stared at it, there were more papers, stuff about science.

There were formulas and mathematics problems written on them. He looked at every paper, one took his interest.

Spider-Boy:"Superhuman formula..? What is this all about?"

???:"It's about Luke Cage."

Spider-Boy quickly turned around, ready to throw hands as he heard the voice. His eyes landed on the owner of the voice.

The man looked at his knife and spoke, calmly.

???:"And his powers. That's what it's about."

Spider-Boy clinched his fists and stared at the man. Ready to fight the man.

???:"He must be the one who sent you, right?"

Spider-Boy:"Nah, I was just bored."

Spider-Boy's words made the man chuckle, he then shook his head and threw his knife up, he then caught it and spoke.

???:"I did hear that you were funny."

Spider-Boy:"Funny, I've heard nothing about you."

Spider-Boy said, making the man scoff. He heard footsteps as the man started talking.

???:"I'm Diamondback..."

Two people appeared next to him, the Mangler and Spare. Spider-Boy gulped as he stared at the villains in front of him. It was a three versus one situation, and he had no way of giving the "signal" to the Cages. A part from the gunshots.

Diamondback:"And now..."

He stared at Spider-Boy as the Spare took his spare and the Mangler cracked his knuckles.

Diamondback:"I'm stronger than Cage."

Luke was pacing around, waiting for the signal Spider-Boy was supposed to send. It had been at least 15 minutes and they were starting to get inpatient.

Danielle:"Dad we should go in."

Luke:"There's no signal."

Danielle looked at him and spoke, madly.

Danielle:"Dad it's been 15 minutes! There's gonna he no signals! What if he's caught?"

Luke stayed silent for a few seconds, he then stopped and nodded at his daughter.

Luke:"We'll go, but you will stay behind me."

Danielle agreed with her father, making Luke nod. They sneaked to the door, on high alert for any danger.

As they got to the door, Luke took a deep breath and kicked the door, breaking it and opening it.

Surprisingly, he saw no henchmen, only a man, tied to a chair, a man he was really familiar with.

Luke:"Noah!"

Doctor Burstein looked up at Luke, his face lit up with hope as the man started freeing him.

Noah:"Luke... You found me..."

Luke nodded as he undone the last knot, freeing the man. Noah stood up and nearly fell to the ground, making Like catch him. Noah breathed heavily as he heard Danielle ask.

Danielle:"Why are you here?"

Noah sighed as he slowly found his balance. He then grabbed Luke's shoulder and spoke, regret in his voice.

Noah:"Luke I had to make the serum again..."

Luke's eyes widened as he heard the man, he stared at him, grabbed his collar as he spoke, madly.

Luke:"You what?!"

Noah closed his eyes and looked away as he mumbled softly.

Noah:"I-I had to... H-He forced me..."

Luke stared at the man, angrily. He calmed down when he heard a feminine voice, coming from his daughter.

Danielle:"Dad, let him go!"

Luke let go of Noah's collar, making him fall on his ass. Danielle rushed to the doctor's side, while Luke turned away, his hand on his forehead as he mumbled.

Luke:"How could you..."

Noah stuttered an answer to him.

Noah:"I-I had t-to! He was g-going to k-kill me!"

Luke turned at the man, madness in his eyes as he spoke, venom in his voice.

Luke:"You told me you wouldn't do it again! Not after what happened to him!"

Noah looked down as Luke approached him again, his fist clenched, veins were visible on his head as he spoke.

Luke:"I should've killed you that day..."

Danielle's eyes widened as she heard her father. She shouted, angrily.

Danielle:"Dad! You can't say that!"

Luke:"Stay out of it, Danielle."

Luke spoke, softly as he looked at his daughter.

Luke:"Stay with him, I'll find Stryker."

Noah raised his hand and shook his head. He stuttered again.

Noah:"H-He has company... T-They cornered Spider-Boy..."

Luke looked at the man and sighed, he turned at Danielle and spoke.

Luke:"Stay, okay?"

Danielle nodded softly, making Luke nod and walk away, in search of the room.

As Luke disappeared from their vision, Danielle looked at Noah, who was taking deep breaths, on the ground. Noah saw Danielle's stares and looked at her.

Noah:"What?"

He asked, making Danielle turn back at where his father was before asking.

Danielle:"What was all that?"

Noah shook his head and rejected to give an answer to her.

Noah:"If your dad didn't tell you, I have no reasons to do so."

Danielle stared at him, her eyebrows raised, making him sigh and nod.

Noah:"Fine, I will tell you..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

941 1 72
Orphaned at the age of 4 by his dad, 3 years later, he gets bitten by a genetically enhanced radioactive super spider and gained great powers, but wi...
2.4K 17 20
When 15 Year Old Peter Parker got bit by a Radioactive Spider, he instantly has the power to become the Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man! With elemen...
2.8K 68 14
Peter Parker a 15 year old kid from queens has gotten bitten by a spider experimented using a drug called compound V. The morning later after the mos...