Chapter 3 (Fun With Cage arc)

Spider-Boy looked down as he watched two cars pull to the alley, where he was waiting. He crouched when the doors opened and staeted spying on them. His eyes landed on a man, he had a mask covering upper side if his mask, the black man had no shirt, showing off his muscles and a skintight leggings. Another man got out of the car, he had a spear in his hands. As they looked at the man in front of them, another one walked towards them.

Man:"The boss was reluctant to give these to you guys."

He said as he gestured one of the henchmen to bring the suitcase. The henchmen ran to his side and opened the suitcase. Spider-Boy took a quick peek and saw what it was.

Spider-Boy:"Judas Bullets... But who the hell is that guy?"

He muttered as he stared at the man, he had a suit that looked pretty luxury, he had glasses and the Rolex around his wrist didn't go unnoticed by the spider. The man with a spear took a few steps towards the said man and pressed his spear down as he spoke, a calm voice coming out.

Spear Man:"Well, I can assure you Diamondback is putting these bullets to good use."

He then gestured the big muscly guy for the money. The man walked towards him and opened the suitcase, showing him the money. The luxury guy stared at it before gesturing one if his henchmen to count it. As the henchmen walked next to the tall guy, the man with the glasses spoke.

Luxury Guy:"Our boss is expecting results, Mister Stryker made a promise."

The man said. Spider-Boy listened to the conversation, eyes widened when he realized Luke was right, all along.

The spear guy nodded and spoke with a calm voice.

Spear Guy:"One that he's willing to keep."

Before he could continue, the luxury man's henchmen spoke up. Making him turn back.

Henchmen:"All here, boss."

The luxury man nodded and spoke, a smile plastered on his face. He then nodded.

Luxury Man:"Very well. Tell Mister Stryker that boss wants results and he wants them quick. He's taking a risk for him."

They turned around and as he was about to get into the car, his hand was webbed to the door, making him turn back. The man saw Spider-Boy and shouted.

Luxury Man:"Hero!"

The henchmen saw him and quickly started shooting at Spider-Boy. The hero dodged three bullets and webbed next to one of the henchmen, he then pulled himself towards the ground, his right leg up, hitting the henchman's face, slamming him to the ground. Spider-Boy's senses then tingled as he managed to dodge the spear. He was then punched by the muscly guy, making him fly towards a wall. When he hit the wall, making a crater on it. One of the henchman took that chance and shot a bullet towards Spider-Boy.

He tried to push himself up and dodge the bullet but was pinned to the wall by the spear entering his arm. He shouted in pain as he felt the pain from the spear, but the next thing he felt, a bullet to his old scar, it hurt him more. Now the bullet wound was on his chest, where his scar from the Jack O'Lantern was.

Muscle Guy:"Let's kill him!"

Before he could attack, spear guy pulled his arm back and spoke to the guy.

Spear Guy:"Don't be dumb! He'll be back! We have time leave before that!"

Muscle guy stayed silent then looked forward, seeing the luxury guy leave. He grunted and looked at Spider-Boy before shouting.

Muscle Guy:"Remember our names, boy! Mangler and Spear! We will he the ones to end you!"

They then quickly jumped up to the car, leaving the boy alone, to his pain. Spider-Boy slowly reached towards the spear and grasped it, the second he moved it even a little, he felt a massive wave of pain hit him, making him shout in pain. It couldn't be that simple, what was he doing, he was Spider-Boy.