๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“, chris sturn...

By mattialvr

"๐š ๐ฌ๐ค๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ" ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ - stella r... More

๐ƒ๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“
(001) matilda
(002) the archer
(003) seven
(004) someone to stay
(005) marjorie
(006) vampire empire
(007) mess it up
(008) when the party's over
(009) my tears ricochet
(010) 1 step forward
(012) i know it won't work
(013) daylight
(014) style
(015) golden

(011) 3 steps back

660 13 30
By mattialvr

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

she went over to the sturniolo's the very next day.

she called audrey and told her to meet her there.

she walked in with her bluetooth speaker in one hand, and her phone in the other. she was blasting taylor swift.

nick immediately got up and started dancing with her, not questioning what she was doing at all. matt, however, was very curious.

"what the fuck are you doing?" he asked.

"celebrating." she shrugged.

"YEAH!" nick encouraged.

"celebrating what?" chris asked. she had just noticed him laying on the couch.

"i just broke up with caleb!"

their faces dropped. why the fuck did their faces drop?

"i'm sorry, you two were doing so well." nick frowned.

"no, it's fine- i'm not even upset." she shrugged.

"oh, you poor thing." nick hugged her. "c'mon, let me get you something to drink." he took her up the stairs and to his room.

"what the fuck was that?" she asked.

"chris got another girlfriend." nick deadpanned.

"what?"

"I'M HERE! I'M HERE!" audrey panted, barging in nick's room. "what the fuck happened? chris looks like he's about to cry."

"i broke up with caleb last night- did only nick see my post?"

audrey grabbed her phone from her back pocket and saw the post. "babe, you posted this at 3am we were all dead asleep."

"not me." nick grinned.

"okay pipe down, insomniac." stella said, "what do you mean he looked like he was about to cry?"

"i don't know." audrey shrugged, "he kept saying 'i really like her, i don't wanna break up with her yet. oh my god what am i gonna do, i want both of them' blah blah."

stella's jaw dropped in shock.

"OH MY GOD." audrey gasped. "he got another girlfriend?! right when you broke up with caleb?!"

"i'm literally about to shoot myself."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"alex is sleeping over at andrew's, and elena is sleeping over at her girlfriend's, can i please stay at noah's?" enzo pleaded over the phone.

"woah- elena told me she's staying over at charlotte's, not at her girlfriend's?" stella blinked.

"it's at charlotte's but her girlfriend's gonna be there." enzo clarified.

"did you just try to get her in trouble so you could go to noah's?" she asked.

"can i go or not?" he sighed.

"yeah, fine, go." she said, "but don't do anything stupid. no smoking-"

"no drinking, no fighting, and no fucking. i know!" he completed her sentence.

"okay, have fun."

"thanks! bye."

he didn't even give her a chance to reply because he hung up.

"i'm staying over tonight." stella told nick, "all my siblings are sleeping over at their friends's houses. felt like i should too."

"fun! sleepover!" he said enthusiastically.

"can i sleep over too?" audrey asked.

"yes!" nick nodded happily.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"okay, fuck off." nick yelled. "repeat. slower."

"oh my god." she groaned, "i met caleb at the party and i thought i was genuinely interested in him, but i got drunk and told him that i'm not over chris and he's all i can think about and whatnot. he then told me that he knows i'm not interested in him, but that's okay, because he wants to make his ex boyfriend jealous and he wants to use me. just like i used him to make chris jealous. it worked, but not in the way we wanted."

"you dated a gay man to make my brother jealous?" nick asked.

"he's bisexual stop making me sound weird."

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

it was already 10pm, so audrey and stella raided nick's closet for pj's.

they put on the movie 'my girl' and by the time it was over, audrey and nick were fast asleep. it was only 12am, so stella wasn't sleepy at all.

she new chris was out on a date, and he'd probably be walking back because matt's fast asleep.

she left nick's room and sat in the living room, she had cut up some fruits earlier on today so she decided to eat the rest.

she forgot her phone in nick's room, and she wasn't bothered enough to go back, so she just sat silently in the living room with no source of entertainment. she knew the tv was gonna be too loud, and she didn't like watching tv shows with the volume on mute.

so she sat there, letting her mind wander. to chris, obviously. after many minutes of pondering, she realized that the healthy thing to do was move on.

all the signs the universe gave her were screaming at her to get over him.

him making out at the party, him ignoring her for so long, him getting girlfriends left and right to avoid even being in a relationship with her? she really needs to move on.

so for the next 3 hours, all she was thinking about was how to get over chris.

it was 3:30am, and there was an aggressive knocking on the door.

the fact that it was pouring outside made her even more scared.

she opened the door and saw a drenched chris standing in front of her.

"jesus!" she ushered him in, closing the door immediately.

"nope. just chris." he joked.

"what took you so long?" she asked, covering him with a blanket.

"we're you waiting for me?"

"no. i was eating fruits."

"ew." his face scrunched up in disgust. "i took so because i had to walk clara back home. we made out for literally 15 minutes!" he giggled like a child.

here she was, taking care of him so he doesn't get sick, and he was all lovesick about some other girl.

you can tell just by his looks how happy he was with her. and anyone passing by could tell
how happy stella was just to talk to him again. that is before he started talking about his girlfriend.

"clara's the girl you kissed at the party?" she didn't know what drove her to do it, but she had to let him know she knew.

"no, that was rebecca." his face flushed.

"that's nice." she nodded, taking a step away from her.

"i'm sorry, estella, but what was i supposed to do?" he sighed.

ouch. the full name.

"i was chasing you around like a creep, then you just get a boyfriend!"

"because you went around kissing girls."

"i just thought you didn't like me back." he shrugged innocently.

"you're joking." she gaped. she gave him so many signs, she practically told him that she liked him so many times. he's not listening to her. and that makes her want to walk away from this conversation. her knowing he never paid attention to anything she ever did makes her want to walk away forever. but she doesn't. they need to talk this through.

"stella, i think you need to try to move on." he says, "it would make our friendship to much easier. not just us, the whole friend group would be more functioning."

"i have tried! i tried with caleb, i tried flirting with other guys, i tried everything. everything reminds me of you, everyone reminds me of you. every time i think i'm actually over you, you do some stupid shit that makes me like you again!" she admits.

"after that kiss, we agreed to just stay friends, to cut it out." he reminded her.

"i know! we're supposed to leave that version of stella and chris behind, but they're never leaving. i realized that, you need to realize it too." she said harshly.

"i have realized that, but i'm trying to change it." he says, "a part of me wants you back, but i know it won't work like that."

"why won't it work?" she asked, it sounded more like a plead than a question.

"because it never works with us, stella." he said honestly, "we try and try and try, and we end up in this situation. constantly. i'm sick of it! aren't you?"

"sick of you?" she scoffed, "no. nice to know that you're sick of me though."

"no- stella, that's not what i meant!"

"goodnight, chris."

she went back to nick's room and she wanted to cry. she wanted to scream in her pillow. she wanted to beat the shit out of anything. but she couldn't. so she laid on nick's bed silently, staring at the ceiling. tears were threatening to spill, but she wouldn't allow them; she knew chris would know she had been crying the night before, she knew everyone would know.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

i love me some angst 🔥🔥🔥

💞
J

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3K 58
โ˜† "โฑแต—'หข แต’โฟหกสธ แต‰แต›แต‰สณ แต‡แต‰แต‰โฟ สธแต’แต˜. โฑแต—'หกหก แตƒหกสทแตƒสธหข แต‡แต‰ สธแต’แต˜." เผปโœฉโ˜ผโ˜ฝโœฉเผบ ๐›๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐ฅ๐ž๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข๐š๐ฆ๐ฌ and ๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐จ๐ฅ๐จ have been be...
183K 3.5K 36
โi might kill my ex, i still love him thoughโž [ a chris sturniolo fanfic ] ooo. chris sturniolo x fem oc
381K 6.1K 43
๐ค๐š๐ซ๐ฆ๐š ๐Ÿฆ‹. โžณ ๐“‚€ ๐•ž๐•’๐•ฅ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•จ ๐•ค๐•ฅ๐•ฆ๐•ฃ๐•Ÿ๐•š๐• ๐•๐•  ๐“‚€ *ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท ๊•ฅ ยท โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ ยท * *โœญหš๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she writes...
521K 4.4K 44
imagines ab matt for all u lover girls (: