love syndrome (Keith &Roman)

By sweetlovemoment

This is a story of two boys Keith and Roman Keith is a tattoo artist and a boy who like to take a bodyguard... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13 Roman and Keith first time
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17 One more passionate night
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29(1/2)
chapter 29 (2/2)
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 39
chapter 40
child meaning in chapter 42
chapter 41
chapter 47
chapter 42
information about 47
chapter 43
chapter 48
chapter 44
chapter 49
chapter 45
quarry from writer
chapter 46
link in other language

chapter 38

6K 242 136
By sweetlovemoment

Good morning everyone 🌻 injoy your day

Play stuff? What is it?" Roman asked confused, Keith chuckled slightly upon hearing this.

"Well, to explain, it's like he's going to use black magic or cast a spell on you, to make you love me then you'll be lost for me," Keith explained to his boyfriend. Roman heard that and raised a slight smile.

"Ah, that's all. Because Keith interested me from the first time we met," Roman said, Keith raised his eyebrows because he didn't know much about it.

"By the way, do you remember? Where did you first meet me?" Keith asked jokingly because he couldn't remember exactly.

"When you took someone for me, to the penthouse," Roman replied.

"And do you remember? Who was the person who took you? Who was it?" Keith asked, Roman was silent for a moment.

"I don't know, I just know that he was a singer," said Román. He made Keith take pity on Tommy, Roman can't remember Tommy's name.

"Huh, you remembered correctly. where we first met that's all," Keith replied before turning to his friend.

"My story is like this. I met him, he was interested, so we tried to get to know each other until I agreed to be with him," Keith briefly told his friend. But going into detail, keith thinks he should have taken a little more time.

"I'm not asking. But why attract yourself to live in the same circle as him because I know very well what kind of person he is? But if you're sure, I'm happy for you too," Nan said, because he knows that Keith is a intrepid and daring person like him. There may be some differences in that Keith is pretty good with weapons.

"Thank you, but I'd like to ask you something. Don't tell anyone about me yet. Just wait, I'll tell you again," Keith replied, and Nan nodded in acceptance.

"Why?" Roman asked curiously. Keith smiled weakly, thinking that Roman would ask.

"Oh sir. It's not easy introducing someone like you. I'm afraid my friends will have a heart attack first," Keith said, smiling.

"And why with Nan? Can you say?" Roman asked.

"Because this bastard is like me. Don't you feel it? Why isn't he tense? He's not afraid even though it's the first time he's met you," Keith said again, Roman recalled when he first met Keith. Keith Weren't you tense? Even though Roman's aura was oppressive? Hearing that, he smiled a little.

"So you've been through some dangerous stuff too?" Roman asked bluntly.

"Something like that," Nan replied. This made Roman quite satisfied with this friend of Keith's, especially since at least when Keith is in Thailand, he still has enough close friends that he can trust.

"I may not always be on Keith, so I'm going to ask you to keep an eye on Keith," Roman said.

"No problem," Nan replied.

"So, what are you doing here?" Keith asked, when Roman finished speaking to Nan.

"I came for a cell phone, and you?" Nan replied and asked again.

"I came to buy a souvenir for Mr. Roman's parents," Keith replied.

"You went to see his parents. That means he's serious," Nan said, teasing Keith. Keith smiled slightly.

"I think I'd better not bother them anymore. I'll come back and check the field too, when there's time. If you can do it at home or want to go test the field, you can go," Nan said with a smile.

"Okay, I'll call you," Keith replied before leaving. Nan then broke away to attend to her own business.

"What kind of field is that?" Roman asked Keith, then left the cafeteria.

"He made a race track," Keith replied, and Roman nodded, before Keith invites him to continue shopping and then go home.

The next day

"Mr. Roman, let me go. Wasn't last night enough?" Keith asked, smiling at noon. Because last night Roman arranged a heavy farewell to Keith until almost morning, and they had both slept for a few hours and had to wake up, because Roman had to get ready to go to the airport. And he wakes up instead of getting up to shower Roman falls asleep hugging Keith not letting go of Keith.

"Not enough," Roman answered quickly, making Keith chuckle softly in his throat.

"You ate so much last night. But this is enough. You need to get ready to fly," Keith repeated. Roman let out a big sigh. Now lying, embracing Kieth from behind burying his face in his lover's neck makes Keith breathe a sigh of relief.

"Actually, I can do video calls at work, in work meetings," Roman said, then Keith laughed again at Roman making excuses for not flying to work.

"It's true you can do it. But speaking of work but you can't see the actual work. You better go, you have a private jet. You can fly to me whenever and wherever you want to go," Keith said convincingly, persuading to his lover who is next to him.

"Um, okay, you're here, so don't hit yourself too much. I know you're fine and can take care of yourself, but I don't want you to be careless," Roman reiterated.

"I know," Keith replied in a firm voice. Roman lightly kissed the back of Keith's neck before reluctantly moving to get out of bed. But if you look closely, you can see that Roman isn't very happy. Keith laughs and gets out of bed too. Although he is tired and sore, he wants to send Roman on board first, and then he will come back to rest again.

The two of them showered and dressed and went downstairs to eat together. Roman will leave 5 bodyguards to stay in Thailand with Keith. Although Keith said that he will only leave Astro. But Roman refused. They argued for a while, Keith reluctantly giving in when everything was ready. Keith drove Roman to the front of the house at first Keith was going to drop him off at the airport, but Roman only allowed him to walk him to the front of the house, reasoning that if Keith dropped him off at the airport, Roman was afraid to take Keith on the plane with him. he.

"If you get home, call me," Keith said.

"Yes, answer my call," Roman replied, before turning to his subordinates who are staying here with Keith.

"Take good care of Keith. If something happens to Keith, you know how I'll deal with you," Roman said in a calm voice. All his subordinates immediately bowed to Roman's orders, Roman approached Keith, and Keith didn't back down he smiled slightly. Before raising both arms around Roman's neck, then leaning her face to kiss Roman because she knows very well what Roman wants, the subordinates and the housekeeper turned around. Keith admits that he, too, was secretly distraught at being separated from his lover, but understands. Keith passionately kissed Roman at the end, before walking away slowly, the two looked into each other's eyes.

"You're making me not want to get on the plane," Roman said, and Keith smiled.

"Don't be stubborn," Keith said with a smile before letting go of Roman and walking hand in hand with Roman toward the car. Roman looked at Keith with loving eyes, which felt good before closing the door and Keith staring as Roman's car left the house. Then Keith breathed a sigh of relief.

"What are you going to do Keith? Or do you want to go somewhere?" Astro asked.

"No, I'd rather go get some rest," Keith replied, because it was only 2 in the afternoon. Then Keith Volvo went to his room to rest, but he didn't fall asleep right away. In his hand he held his mobile phone until after a while Roman called to tell him that he had arrived at the airport, and that he was presenting documents to be able to fly and waiting for Ares because they were going to fly together, Keith continued talking with Roman until the plane could take off, then the two hung up. Keith stared at the ceiling for a moment then closed his eyes to rest.

The environment on the plane was quite stressful for the bodyguards. Because the 2 bosses like Roman and Ares are sitting still if you ask for the reason probably because they had to be away from their lovers.

"When will you return to Thailand?" Ares asked after a moment of silence.

"I'm still not sure, and you?", answered Roman, and he asked his friend again.

"Probably in a month, if there are no complications at work for me. We need to fly back quickly," Ares said.

"About the mines that were auctioned off, how is progress? Are you still going?" asked Román.

"Akira, he's taking over. People have gone there, it should start soon," Ares replied, Roman nodded before leaning back in his chair with a disgusted expression.

"I can understand the reasons why Kamol, Iván's former subordinate, wants to leave the industry," Roman said casually.

"Do you want to leave the industry?" Ares immediately asked.

"I want to go out, but I can't go out, plus the world is driven by power, I still need power so I can protect the people I love," Roman said. Until it got to this point, it was quite difficult, having to stand in a crowd of vultures and overcome all kinds of obstacles.

"Well me too", Ares agreed with his friend as well.

"Noris", Roman called his confidant, Noris, who immediately stood up to him.

"Yes boss," Noris replied.

" I'm bored, stressed and tired. Can you help Obia send a second of Dagino's drug lab data? Give it to Keith's father," Roman said in a calm voice, Ares raising his eyebrows slightly.

"Huh, this is what makes you get bored. Very bored?" Ares asked mockingly, Roman nodded. Noris immediately rushed to deal with it

Keith slept through the next day. He woke up again at 5:00 a.m. on the new day and saw a message that Roman sent to say that he stopped at 10:00 p.m. After that, he flew to the United States and that Roman did not call kieth because he had already called Astro. So you know that Keith is probably asleep. So he didn't want to disturb his lover, so Keith sent another message to tell him that he had just woken up.

Keith goes to the bathroom. After washing his face and eyes, he intends to go for a run in the village garden, so he went downstairs and then saw Astro sitting drinking coffee.

"Did you sleep Astro?" Keith asked causing Astro to immediately turn to look.

"I slept, Keith, just woke up," Astro replied, and Keith nodded.

"Keith, would you like some coffee?" Astro asked.

"Better yet, I think I'll go for a run in the village garden," Keith said.

"I'm going too," Astro said immediately.

"Hey, it's very safe in this town, you don't have to take care of me," Keith replied.

"I guess I'll go for a run too." Astro makes an excuse to follow Keith. Keith rolls his eyes a bit.

"However, but run away from me at some point. You don't have to run after me, it's weird," Keith said. Astro nodded in agreement before persuading another bodyguard to go with him. Keith got ready and left the house with Astro and a bodyguard named Palan. walking towards the garden Keith warms up a bit. before asking to run ahead of Astro and Palan, they wait for kieth to get ahead for a while.

Keith kept running, he also looked around and saw that some of the houses were already occupied. Keith runs around the garden in circles, enough to make him sweat. Then I invite Astro and Palan to come home to take a shower and have breakfast.

"Keith, where are you going today for the driver to get the car ready?" Astro asked.

"I'm going to visit a friend on Khao San Road," Keith said. He had a friend who opened a tattoo shop there, so he's going to talk about opening a tattoo shop.

"I only let 2 people follow me, that's enough," Keith said before leaving, knowing that if he didn't say the number of people Astro would definitely have 3 people following him.

"Yes," Astro replied.

"Let's go out around noon. Let's cook? Let's eat out," Keith said again, and Astro agreed. After breakfast Keith sat in the house and loafed, waiting for the moment to leave, stopwatching Roman's time, thinking that Roman should get home approx. It's 2:00 pm in Thailand, whereas in the US it's probably around 2:00 am After 11:00 Keith gets ready to leave the house. Astro and Palan are dressed as normal tourists Keith can barely remember the way, they go with the map open until they reach the parking lot and then proceed to walk.

"Let's go eat duck noodles," Keith said, turning into a small alley.

"Um, Mr. Keith, are you really going to eat here?" Palan asked, because the restaurant Keith chose is a small restaurant in a narrow alleyway.

"Yeah, come on, you guys can try it first. I saw a little restaurant set up in a place like that. It tastes better than it looks," Keith said with a smile. He secretly planned to drag the bodyguards to eat Thai street food all over the place, just like with Tharn previously they ate boat noodles at that time, they sat down to eat in the mall, but now he wants to sit in a small alley, at a small table, and the atmosphere looks strangely gloomy. When the noodles arrive to be served the 3 of them ate together, Astro and Palan glanced at each other slightly as they tasted the noodle soup, and after that came the second, and third bowls, causing Keith to smirk. When they are full Keith is the one who pays, so the 3 of them went out together, Leaving that small alley, in Khao San Road, in the afternoon there are shops open. There were some tourists walking around, but not as many as at night, Keith intended to stay long until night. enough to vaguely remember, because he hasn't been in a while and they walked until they found the tattoo shop.

Krung kring.

The doorbell rang people to the store, when Keith opened the door and walked in, the person sitting behind the counter immediately looked up.

"You have a date?" asked the other party, his brows slightly furrowed. Keith smiled slightly at her.

"Hi, Keith," the other party cried out in amazement.

"Oh, it's me," Keith replied.

"Man, Man, Man, hi Keith," the other party immediately shouted to the person who was in the tattoo parlor also excitedly until a person named Man came out.

"What's that noise Big?" the man asked before turning to look at Keith. And he opened his big eyes.

Hey," the man greeted before walking over to hug him, happily to Keith, Big came over to hug Keith as well and ask if the message got through to him.

"And these 2 are your friends?" Big asked. Seeing the 2 bodyguards.

"Um," Keith replied because he didn't want to imply that they were bodyguards, both of their younger friends would be surprised in vain.

"Big, then find some water for Hia Keith too. Hia, I'd just like to finish the tattoo for a client for a few minutes, it's almost done," Man said before returning to the tattoo parlor to continue tattooing for the client. . Big then brought water for the 3 of us, and then sat down and talked wistfully with Keith.

"Would you like a drink tonight? Right in front of this store." Big asked.

"Okay," Keith responded immediately. So he sat down and talks.

True......true.....true

keith's cell phone rings.keith then i pick it up to look. He presses to answer when he sees that it is Roman's number.

"Already you arrived?" Keith immediately asked.

"(Yes, I just went up to the room. And where are you now?)" asked Román. She only knew that Keith had left the house, but she didn't know where he had gone.

"I'm on Khao San Road. You've probably heard of it," Keith replied, Roman was silent for a moment, because he's thinking.

"(What are you doing?)", Roman asked back.

"I came to the Juniors' tattoo shop, oh, I'm staying tonight, and I'm having a drink with the Juniors," Keith said.

"(Who went with you?)" Roman asked.

"Astro and Palan," Keith replied.

"(Why did you only take 2?)" Roman's fierce voice sounded immediately.

"Why bring so many people here? No one would dare to do anything here," Keith said and he knew his lover was quite upset when he learned that only 2 bodyguards were Keith.

"What time is it there?" Keith asked, changing the subject.

"(2 in the morning)" replied Roman.

"Then you can lie down and rest. Wake up and then call me. Oh, and don't forget to bring the memory for your mother and father too," Keith emphasized on this matter.

"(Um, don't drink too much.)" Roman urged to finish, before hanging up, Astro's cell phone rang there is an incoming call, Keith knew immediately that it was Roman, and that's it, Astro asked to leave the store and talk . After a while he came back.

"I'm calling to tell you to take good care of me right?" Kieth asked, Astro smiled.

" Yes," Astro replied, and Kieth simply shook his head.

"By the way, do you want a tattoo? I can tattoo. To kill time waiting for a drink until tonight?" Keith asked.

"If I get a tattoo, can you please not tell the boss? that Keith was the one who did the tattoo, say it was your junior, kieth can you give me a tattoo" Palan said, because he had wanted to get a tattoo for a long time .

"Because?" Keith asked suspiciously.

"I don't want to get stabbed by my boss's eyes. Yes, my boss is jealous of everything related to Mr. Keith. That's all my mouth will allow, but my face and my eyes are 2 different things," he said. Giving Palan a dry smile, Keith smirks slightly.

"Sure," Keith replied before turning to Big to ask. If you have other tattoo tool? Big can let him get a tattoo, Keith will charge Palan for the tattoo, and give it to Man and Big because he used the tattoo equipment, even if it's Keith's tattoo skill, Keith then made a tattoo d in pattern for When Man finished tattooing his client, Palan sat down and talked to Keith by the bed about why another client would be coming over for the night.

Big took a small table and a chair to place them in front of the store, to drink together now the stores are different. They turn on the lights and open the store. More and more tourists began to arrive. Astro and Palan looked around with interest. Kieth gave a lot of money to buy drinks and snacks. Men finished with his last customer of the day, so they sat down and drank, Before when the customers came back, they sat down and joined the band too. Music from nearby restaurants could be heard at full volume.

"Hey look at that Chinese girl, so white", Big called to kieth to look at the woman who was passing by the front of the store.

"Aren't you jealous?" Keith turned to ask Man what Man and Big had already told Keith. That both of them were dating and he was happy because he secretly thought for a long time, that these 2 best friends must have feelings for each other.

"It's just watching," Man replied with a smile.

"By the way Keith, do you have a partner?" Man asked.

"Well there is," Keith answered directly, but didn't say who he was.

"Really? Thai or foreign?" Big asked.

"Foreigner," Keith replied in a normal tone.

"It must be very cute, because you like them cute and small by the way, is there a photo to meet him?" Big asked again, because he knew Keith's taste well. Keith heard what Big said and laughed a little. Compare a small body with Roman.

"There is no picture. When I'm ready, I'll bring you over and introduce you." Keith said exactly that. Man and Big didn't bother, they sat, drank and talked continuously. There were many tourists arriving until after 10:00 pm Roman Volvo to call.

"You can go to the store and talk. There's no noise there," Man said, Keith walked into Man's store and sat on the couch. She came to see Roman's video call, when she answered the call she saw her lover's annoyed face, which instantly softened.

"How long have you been awake?" Keith asked with a smile.

"(Um, I finished taking things to my parents and then I went back home)" replied Roman.

"(My parents thanked you for sending the memories)," Roman said again, and Keith smiled.

"(Are you still on Khao San Road?)", Roman asked when he saw that the place did not look familiar.

"Yeah, sit down and have a drink in front of the store. Here I am in the store." Saying that, Keith turned the camera to the glass panel, looking out.

"(There are a lot of people, you have to be very careful)," said Román in a serious tone.

"Don't worry," Keith replied.

"(Where are Astro and Palan?)" Roman asked.

"They are in front of the store, they don't drink, as for Palan, but he didn't drink alcohol because he has to drive", Keith assures Román that he is sure.

"(Have you made up your mind yet? About old Accardo's birthday party)" Roman asked, and Keith chuckled a little.

"Because the rush, I'll give you an answer later," Keith said with a smile. Roman had a slightly annoyed expression on his face.

"Don't rush me," Keith said, and Roman sighed slightly, and changed the subject but they didn't talk much, Roman had to go to a meeting, so they hung up. Keith drank with everyone again, since he wanted to take a walk and see the atmosphere, long time no see so he invited Astro and Palan to go for a walk together because he knows that the two have to follow him, then Man and Big went for a walk, leaving their drinks in front of the store. Many tourists walked in the opposite direction.

"Keith, why do these 2 look like bodyguards?" Big asked.

"This is normal for the two of them, don't worry about it" Keith said with a smile. Man and Big could only look at each other in confusion.

"Keith," a lovely voice called out. Before the slender figure of a woman in gala dress. The girl was about to pounce on Keith, but was intercepted by Astro, causing the woman to collide with Astro's tall, muscular body.

"Ouch!" The woman screamed in pain and slightly dizzy.

"Okay Astro," Keith said, and Astro walked over to him.

"Hi Pam," Keith greeted his ex-lover, who had met again. The girl looked at Astro and grunted in dissatisfaction but she doesn't speak fluent English, so she doesn't know how to curse Astro for blocking her.

"Pam is hurt, Keith. Why does that person have to interfere with Pam?" the woman said in a pleading voice, then moved closer to Keith, pretending to grab Keith's arm, but Keith easily dodged.

"I'm sorry for our people," Keith said in a normal tone.

"I didn't expect to meet Pam, are you coming with your husband?" Big, who knows the girl well, greeted, because he knows that Keith had once dated this woman and they ended badly.

"Wha......what husband? I came with my friends." The girl immediately denied.

"So Pam, we're going to find a friend, we're going to keep walking," Keith interrupts carelessly.

"Wait a minute. Is Keith going to sit with us in the store? We and our friends are in this store." The girl invited kieth to sit in the liquor store next door.

"No, we have a problem," Keith replied.

"So can we go for a walk with Keith too?" Pam asked again.

"Pam! What are you doing here?" The voice of a young man, another celebrity who is a lover of young women who made an appointment to meet here appeared.

"Ah P'Ta, who said he'd be a little late?" Pam asked in shock because at first the young man said he'd be late because the car broke down. The young woman ran into Keith, so she wanted to try lighting some old flames.

"My brother brought me in his new car. And who is this person?", The young man from his place. Keith made a bored face.

"Come on," Keith turned to Man and Big, and proceeded to walk. Someone named Ta reached for Keith's shoulder, but Palan grabbed him, quickly chilling his arms behind his back.

"Oh, let go of me, you crazy foreigner!" Ta screamed in pain, Pam herself was quite surprised, but stunned.

"Don't touch my boss," Palan said in a deep Thai voice, before shoving Ta, who fell forward into the eyes of passing tourists.

"P'Ta" Pam immediately went to support Ta and looked at kieth doubtfully. The more you saw the 2 bodyguards the more you want to get closer to them but they are scary too.

"Take good care of your own people, Pam. Beware of having my hands cut off without knowing it," Kieth threatened. The young woman looked at kieth with frightened eyes. But Palan rushed in, quickly defending Keith.

(😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂If they touch Keith, he melts or what 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂)

"Do you think it's going to end so easily? You come and hurt my arm, do you know whose son I am?" Her eyes shot up, screaming because she felt like she had lost face. Keith rolled his eyes slightly.

"Why do kids like to say that sentence. Do you know who I am? Therefore they can't say another sentence. Or if they're not really your parents, then you have to ask other people whose child you are?" Keith said. with sarcasm, causing the laughter of those who heard it, because they were all upset with each other, their faces were red with anger and shame.

//This guy is the director's son. son........hi, his father seems to be a good and honest man, but the boy likes to bring his father's prestige to show off. // Man whispers to kieth. Keith smiles a little.

(Hmm, I would also like to ask you, if you know who my husband is?) Keith secretly thought in his heart in a funny way.

"Is there anything else you want to say? Or follow your father, come and talk to me. I'd like to ask him about how he feeds his son? How does he raise them to be this kind of person?" Keith said, causing many to jump. They will look at each other.

"You don't gossip about my father's name," Ta yelled again.

"P'Ta, Keith, let's not get into trouble for Pam's sake," the girl said as if the two of them were fighting over her.

"So when we meet, Pam, don't say hello. We're different people. We're not that close," Keith said, prompting many young women to look at Pam with laughter. This made the girl feel a little embarrassed.

"If there's nothing else, we'll apologize," Keith said before continuing on his way. Ta, himself did not dare to run towards Keith again, even though he was very angry with kieth. fearing that the 2 foreigners would hurt him.

"Keith, why did Palan say that you are his boss?" Big asked curiously. Keith let out a small sigh of relief.

"Okay let me tell you, these 2 are bodyguards my lover sent to take care of me," Keith said. When I hear it, Man and Big their eyes widened.

"Really, Keith? Your boyfriend must be a great guy for sure," Big said.

"Something like that, but I didn't pay much attention," Keith interrupted. Big didn't ask any more, they walked for a while, then went back to Man's store. Until Keith excused himself to go home, Keith Astro and Palan walked to where they'd parked their car.

"Someone is following us," Astro said.

"Let me follow you to the parking building. Don't do anything now," Keith said, guessing who it was, until Keith, Astro, and Palan made their way to the parking lot and the crowd following them saw they had their chance.

"Stop!" a voice shouted. The trio turned to look. Astro and Palan were getting in Keith's way.

"Huh, did you just follow me in a group? You probably know that you can't fight alone," Keith said, making Ta who brought his group here numb in the face.

"Don't be too nice to your mouth. Get down on your knees and apologize to me and I'll let you go," Ta said, thinking he was superior. Because there were 10 people together, but there were only 3 on Keith's side, although Astro and Palan are tall, but there are also people the same that come with Ta, acting as he lifted his shirt to reveal the gun tucked into it, Keith looked at him with a calm expression.

"Stay like this kid. Don't take it out to embarrass someone else," Keith said, angering the man with the gun.

"Uh, he's talking about your own fears." Ta said, scoffing, and Palan walked to the back of the parked car.

"Hey, what are you going to do?" yelled Ta. Palan opened the trunk of the car. Keith, looking at the back of the car, couldn't help but shake his head in amusement.

"My people are going to compare them to you. Look, what's the difference between a child playing and an adult playing?" Keith said before Palan grabbed his M16, causing the 10 young people to back away.

Hop you like it everyone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

587K 16.2K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...
4.2K 173 43
"Michael has been missing." ****** Rose thought everything was going perfect until that moment. It broke her. It questioned everything that they bo...
16.1K 407 19
This story is about Day and Itt. I read all of love syndrome books. And I'm not satisfied yet. So I want to write end of the story like I want.
42.2K 1.2K 14
While on an unknown planet for a mission, Keith is bitten by a mysterious bug that brings his life to a complete halt. Now completely glued to Lance'...